Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[AWA-B] Sad Girls [Warhol/Buddingtonite/Megiddo/Snowball] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:19 am
Ivy Sutors could have better plans for something to have done with her afternoon, she really could have -- but she worked better alone, and she needed to design her holiday presents without anyone seeing, so what better place than a secluded corner of the park? There were absolutely no flaws in her plan at all. Besides, after the exhausting nature of the school week, who wouldn't want to be alone? She'd had quite enough of people talking at and of her to accept that maybe 48 hours of quiet was a good reward and a good retreat.

She carried a small canvas bag filled with colored pencils, paper, tupperware, couple of bags of clay; and sitting down, Ivy methodically removed the paper and pencils first. Before she could make her maquettes, she needed to know what she was going to make! Thankfully this entire area of the park was secluded: light dappled the ground through the canopy of leaves, and the air was brisk, and it was eleven in the morning and she needed to Methodically Plan These Out. Her one skill was ceramics, and gosh dang it, she would make things her family and teachers liked or her name wasn't Ivy!

Being so caught up in sketching and writing anything she could think of, it was a solid thirty minutes before anyone even saw the girl, and of course she didn't notice the man at all. After all, she was only a civilian, all on her own -- useless.

ChibiGingi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:36 pm
Had he not been growing bored out of his mind, he might have missed her. He had been looking for a good target for awhile now and what better place to look than the park, and when he spotted the young high school teen on her own, he almost laughed.

Foolish kids... they never learn.

General Buddingtonite knew that he shouldn't have looked the proverbial gift horse in the mouth on this one, considering fate had all but allowed an easy target to come waltzing into trouble, but he was beginning to question the sanity of the citizens of this wonderful city. From what he had gathered, so many of them suffered from the same 'nightmares' that he had suffered, and while he feigned ignorance and claimed to have not remembered, as a ruse to keep Krishna off his case, he was beginning to wonder if the rest of the citizens were willing to 'forget' such memories, at least enough to flock towards danger.

Not that this one had any idea of knowing that he would be making his rounds through the park, especially this part of the park, but still, he was appalled to see a young high schooler, wandering around these parts, alone. No weapons, unless she planned on using the canvas as a shield or planned on ruining his coat with paint or something. What in the world could have possibly possessed her to come out on her own!?

It's almost as if her starseed is BEGGING to be plucked.

It was. It had to be. No one was that stupid! Suicidal, maybe... no one was foolish enough to venture out in Destiny City on their own anymore, right?

Even in broad daylight, it was a bad idea, and he felt it was his civic duty to remind her as such. Not that his warning would do her any good... he was going to walk out of this situation with a starseed in hand, regardless. "So... what you drawing? Something rather beautiful, I suppose? May I see, per chance? I absolutely love the arts..."

Daekie

Orangeish Sherbert

Silverah

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:30 pm
There was a chaos signature nearby, thought Megiddo. A big one. The kind that, before her upgrade, she would have decided to leave alone - nearly being killed by one general was plenty, thanks very much. But what the hell, she was a knight now, and she didn't like the thought of letting some a*****e go unchecked, especially in broad daylight.

When the Negaverse was moving around in the middle of the day, you knew something whacked as ******** was going down. Or, at least, that was Megiddo's logic. Maybe they were just out for a stroll. Like she was. She had an armor skirt now. It was kind of cool. She wanted an excuse to wear it.

But still, seriously, it was like, noon. What the ******** ******** was this guy up to?

After a bit of wandering around lost in the woods, which coincidentally described her entire experience of the newest Dragon Age game thus far, Megiddo came across the general in question... and a girl she could only presume to be his victim.

"Seriously, dude?" she asked. "She's like fourteen. If you're gonna be a shitty rape metaphor, can't you at least wait until they've got, like, boobs? Like, dude, can you step away from the high schooler for like ten seconds so I can beat your a**? Because I know you've got shitty intentions because you're dressed like a Nazi."

Hey, she was just calling it like she saw it.

ChibiGingi

Daekie

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:58 pm
Ivy looked up from her book with a sharp gasp at the sound of Buddingtonite's voice, drawing the sketchbook closer to her body and snapping it closed, a single pencil dropping to the ground. "U-um -- actually, it's...it's personal, I'm sorry." She pushed a bit closer to the tree, eyes on her feet, sketchbook and bag clutched like lifelines: today was PEOPLE GO AWAY DAY, and solitude was important! "I'd show you, mister, but --"

And then the woman came in, and Ivy stopped mid-sentence like she'd been shot. That language. She was no blushing violet, but Nazi and rape allegations were never called for! The nerve. Even if she was smaller and younger than the woman with the purple hair, she still had manners. "Miss, he wasn't doing anything -- he just asked if he could see my sketchbook, it's fine, really." But the man's uniform still set off a thread of disquiet in her soul, and Ivy remained closer to the tree, holding her bag in her lap and her sketchbook like a shield, her shoes covered with dirt.

In the back of her head, a voice vaguely resembling her mother's said something about FRIENDSHIP and BEING KIND TO STRANGERS and NOT ACTING LIKE YOU WERE PARALYZED BY THE EYESIGHT OF OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. Ivy very pointedly ignored it, because her mother wasn't even here, and that wasn't even exactly what her mother sounded like.

Silverah

ChibiGingi
Over to Chibi, then Silv, and then finally Orangeish for CAT TIME FUN TIME? o3o

Orangeish Sherbert

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:53 am
Class A moron.

Buddingtonite was content to just toy with his food for a bit, as any proud feline would, letting the mouse dance between its paws and releasing it, only to slam the paw down and drag it back before it could get out of reach. There were few things that he savored more than liquor and sex, and one of which was simply enjoying the moment. Which was now soured by the arrival of the rude but pleasant to look at knight. He might have been insulted by her terrible language and offensive aura, had his victim not said a thing.

"Rape? Moi? I wouldn't dare DREAM of it? What kind of world do we live in that a gentleman can't simply discuss fine arts with his peers and not be accused of such misgivings?" Buddingtonite put on an offended front, hoping to mask whatever natural nervousness that swelled within him now that there was a formidable resistance in the area. By the feel of her aura, she was definitely a knight, on equal rank than him, and by the way she so rudely spout out foul language, he had a feeling that she was willing to put those fists and legs to use in a fight. Not an ideal situation for him...

He shook his head and looked to Ivy, daring to move closer to her though not quite within arm's reach of her yet. Though this knight looked like she could beat him to a bloody pulp, he knew he had his own advantages and was willing to exercise them. He could have teleported away to safety, easy enough, but to willingly surrender ground to a knight when there wasn't even blood spilled? That'd make him look like a coward! He drew a step closer to Ivy, extending one hand towards her and the other conveniently behind his back. "You heard the young miss, knight. No harm, no foul. She kindly refused and I would never snatch her sketchbook from her hands!"

Starseed, definitely. Absolutely.

Silverah

Daekie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:41 am
Strike one for creepy, strike two for dim.

"I said rape metaphor," Megiddo clarified, "and she's not your peer if she's half your age." God, if he took one more step towards that girl, she was going to beat his a** so hard he would be dead of a** beating. The coroner would just shrug and be all like, I'm sorry, someone kicked his a**, and she would sleep soundly tonight knowing that the world was safe from another nega creep.

"I'm less worried about her sketchbook and more about her starseed, anyway," added Megiddo, eyes narrowing at the general. If he took one more step - and there it was.

"Honestly, dude," she said, calling her pitcher to hand. "Maybe you haven't heard any stories about me. I don't tend to leave lieutenants and captains alive to gossip. But I'm Megiddo of Saturn, and I can't stand scum like you."

She charged, swinging the butt of the pitcher in a wide arc. "Better get out of here!" she called to the civilian. It would be a pity for someone so young to start seeing Thestrals over this jackass.

Daekie

ChibiGingi

Orangeish Sherbert

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:51 pm
Snowball's tail flickered as he jumped from a hidden perch onto the General's head pausing for a second before continuing on to the civilan's shoulders, pausing as he looked her in the eye and gave a cat-smile before jumping down with a little twist in the air and landing with a pen in his mouth. Had he been carrying that this whole time?

He was now looking up towards the girl from the ground and his tail flickered. When Snowball thought she was taking too long to react he started trying to head butt her and make her move away from the Negaverse officer.

Silverah
Hi Megiddo long time no see says snowball. (There's been a kitty exchange). >>;

ChibiGingi

Daekie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:26 pm
Ivy startled, because ok, she hadn't exactly been planning on dealing with two tall people in military-esque uniforms today: but what took the cake, probably, was the cat headbutting her. Was that normal cat behavior? Why did he have a pen in his mouth? There was a time and a place for worrying about it -- but she had more pressing problems.

The cat (who was especially fluffy. Ivy stopped to note, stroking Snowball's head) seemed to have a goal in mind: so the girl dropped her bag and half-scrambled, half-crawled a tree or two over, out of sight of Buddingtonite and Megiddo of Saturn.

God, what kind of a name-title was that, anyways?

Silverah

ChibiGingi
over to you! then silv, then lp?

LP

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:32 pm
Buddingtonite felt he had a pretty good control of the situation and part of that came with the fact that he knew that, no matter how strong and fierce Megiddo appeared, he had the advantage of teleporting out of her attack. And he was greatly considering it, because from a distance she looked rather fierce, but the closer she got, with her glistening armor and surprisingly formidable and very solid and painful looking pitcher, that terrifying impression only seemed to get worse. Not that one could have seen it on his face as he was certain he wore an expression of zen-like calmness, and he was going to wait until the last possible second to teleport.

He was already thinking of a witty comeback, when something came from above him and landed squarely and quite heavily on his head. He wouldn't have been too bothered by it except that it pressed his hat down and obscured his vision, and in the blink of an eye, his calm, confident facade dropped, replaced with unquestionable confusion. "What in the name of- who did-"

He never finished his sentence, as the pitcher smashed him square in the jaw and sent him tumbling backwards, completely lacking in dignity and grace. The good news was that the force of the blow freed his line of sight from his own hat, but the blow to the jaw made his ears ring and disoriented him, not the best position for a Negaverse officer, general or not.

Silverah

LP

Daekie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:36 am
Megiddo paused exceptionally briefly, her eyes tracking after the guardian cat that had just done her an exceptionally good favor - better than she knew, even. Had she been counting on the general using his teleportation like a cheap trick? No. She didn't fight a whole lot of generals. Still, the sound her pitcher made as it collided with his face was super satisfying. She would replay that sound in her head later. She would think of that sound as she drifted off to sleep and think yes, good, I have done my part for queen and country.

"Not used to actually getting hit, huh?" she asked, darting after him, pitcher raised again. Some people might have issues with hitting a man when he was down - but Megiddo sure wasn't one of them. All she had to do was distract him from the cat and the kid long enough for them to do their Baby's First Henshin routine and then - well, they could hit him with some kind of dumb magical attack and run away, which wasn't nearly as fun as killing him.

Why shouldn't a little baby senshi see her kill a dude on her first spin around the block, thought Megiddo, and could not come up with any reason why not to.

Get ********> said her internal monologue.

"Get ********!" yelled Megiddo, swinging the pitcher again.

Get ******** get ******** get ******** get ******** get ******** class="quote">
ChibiGingi

LP

Daekie

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:24 pm
Snowball followed the girl as fast as he could away from the pair fighting his ears flicking down as he heard Megiddo's pitcher hitting the General. "Okay we don't have much time. I'd really rather she not kill him so I'll explain the talking cat thing in a bit but I need you to trust me."

He said as he nosed her pen towards her, "Would you please take the pen and call out, Warhol, power-make up!"

His ears twitched when Megiddo yelled, "MEGIDDO SUCH LANGUAGE." Snowball called back, "Once you're settled we can crash the party proper." He said watching from behind the tree they were hidden behind. "Also just so you know and understand, he's a Negaverse officer, he's corrupted by Chaos, you're a senshi on the side of order. Megiddo the loud on with the pitcher is a Knight - also order sided."

Daekie

Silverah

ChibiGingi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:51 pm
Ivy took a second to think over what she'd just been told, and then gave Snowball the stare of 'this is the weirdest dream I've ever had, you're a cat, you're a talking cat, what did I do to dream this up' -- but it made a little sense to her, just barely; so with a weak nod to the cat and with shaking hands, Ivy Sutors took the pen and called out (quietly, but firmly, looking around like someone was going to jump out at any moment):

"Warhol Power, Make Up!"

The girl was consumed in sparkling, shimmering light, green and blue that transitioned to red and gold, and when it faded away --
she wasn't Ivy Sutors anymore.

User Image

"What am I wearing," Sailor Warhol wondered half out of curiosity and half out of THIS ISN'T MY STYLE, plucking at the bows on her hips. This had to be a dream; she'd had a few along the same lines, once, and lucid dreaming didn't mean she was waking up, all it meant was that she was aware of the (supposed) fictional status. "So, um, cat --" Warhol crouched down, gloved hands on her knees -- "what do I do now, then?"
ChibiGingi

Silverah

LP

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:17 am
Everything was a daze for Buddingtonite, and though his eyes were open, there wasn't much to look at that made much sense to his mind at the moment. His skull was still rattling and his brain probably bounced around his noggin like a dodgeball in an enclosed stadium. At least that's what it felt like to him, and the worst part of all was the fact that he swore he could feel a tooth loosen from the gum from that blow. No, the obscenities that Megiddo flung at him and the threat to his life weren't all too terrifying at the moment, as his brain could only think of just how expensive THAT dental bill would be.

"You... you chipped my tooth..." Buddingtonite said with a slur and blood trickled from his lips, likely from the cut gums or maybe even his tongue- did he bite his tongue? He felt like his bit his tongue. His brain was slowly returning to its normal spot and his vision, though doubled, warned him of the impending threat, and he reacted with an animal-sounding snarl, raising his booted foot and hoping to slam it into her gut to keep her at bay before she could get another blow in. At the same time, he summoned his boomerang and took a wild swing of his own, hoping one of its three blades found its way into her. Preferably that beautiful rack of her, or her face. Yes, slicing her face in half would have been worth it! "I will ********' murder you for that!"

If Megiddo's plan was to distract him from Snowball and the new senshi that seemingly appeared out of thin air, then it was mission accomplished! For now, all he could see was Megiddo and red, and he wanted to see MORE red oozing out of that pretty little face of hers!

Silverah

LP

Daekie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:40 am
"Oh, that's gonna be the least of your worries, buddy," said Megiddo, her smile twisted half into a snarl. (It was honestly a coincidence that she called him buddy - she didn't know this guy from Adam.) Except, like, s**t, where had that ******** bladed boomerang come from? And his foot?!

She started to back up, but the kick still caught her fairly hard in the gut. Not enough to knock her over, but still - she felt it now. She was going to feel it tomorrow. It knocked the wind from her. The boomerang caught her, too, slicing through the wool over her rib-cage, drawing blood. It was a lucky flinch that kept it from her breasts. "Ha!" she barked breathlessly, to hide the yelp of pain - the cut felt deep. She'd see to it later. You died if you tried to tend to your injuries as they happened.

There was his sense of fight, she thought dizzily. No point in killing prey lying down when you could take it from them, slowly, agonizingly, until they gave up.

"Alright, baby senshi!" she yelled, raising her pitcher between both hands like a shield. "Let's see what you can do! Death to creeps!"

LP

Daekie

ChibiGingi

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:49 am
"First call me Snowball, cat is. . . so vague. Okay so crash course, you're a senshi that's your fuku, or uniform." He paused, "Cosmic tailors sometimes have weird sense of humors trust me. That one is fairly fashionable considering."

"Follow me." His tail flickered as he ran towards Megiddo. "Watch out" He winced as it was too late."Okay Warhol, you have magic, basic senshi magic helps people get out of tight spaces and you can usually fight better this way too. . . Please do ignore the death part - Megiddo we're not killing anyone today - that she's over there yowling about. Almost any Chaos entity can be purified and saved but they have to be willing." He interjected into his own sentence when he yelled over at the squire. Seriously, why was everyone so damned bent on killing someone else when you could save the people that were in the wrong.

"Anyways, concentrate on the magic while he's not focused on you and call your power, hopefully it'll be something worth making him retreat." Snowball stopped just far enough away and readied himself in case he had to use his forehead lazer.

Daekie

ChibiGingi

Silverah

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out