Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!
New To the guild? Introduce yourselves here! (Revamped) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:36 pm
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Hello, everyone. Antiboredinator here! Feel free to call me "Anti" for short. smile I like to roleplay, play video games, and draw. And I also like to try new things. I joined Gaia in 2007. I'm happy to be part of the guild and to meet more Gaians. ^.^

Oooo do you roleplay any videogames? I love finding more people to rp with ^-^

I used to and wouldn't mind roleplaying video games again. I've rped Mega Man before, though I am open to trying new things. biggrin

Know anything about devil may cry?? Resident evil maybe?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:08 pm
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Hello, everyone. Antiboredinator here! Feel free to call me "Anti" for short. smile I like to roleplay, play video games, and draw. And I also like to try new things. I joined Gaia in 2007. I'm happy to be part of the guild and to meet more Gaians. ^.^

I used to and wouldn't mind roleplaying video games again. I've rped Mega Man before, though I am open to trying new things. biggrin

I know some about Devil May Cry and more about Resident Evil. 3nodding I played some RE games, but just one Devil May Cry game (Devil May Cry 3). Most of the time, I read about the characters and stories online to try keeping up with everything.  

Antiboredinator

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:36 pm
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

I know some about Devil May Cry and more about Resident Evil. 3nodding I played some RE games, but just one Devil May Cry game (Devil May Cry 3). Most of the time, I read about the characters and stories online to try keeping up with everything.

Aaaah makes me so happy. I really only play ocs, personally. But if that doesnt bother you, feel free to rp with me any time ;u;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:34 pm
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

Aaaah makes me so happy. I really only play ocs, personally. But if that doesnt bother you, feel free to rp with me any time ;u;

I understand. ^.^ And sure. I'd love to rp with you.  

Antiboredinator

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:28 pm
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

Forwarning though im a (for lack of a better term) self insert slut. I e. Oc x canon shipper. So razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:52 pm
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

Forwarning though im a (for lack of a better term) self insert slut. I e. Oc x canon shipper. So razz

That's okay. I don't mind. ^.^  

Antiboredinator

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:35 pm
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

Omg youre perfect lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:18 am
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

Omg youre perfect lol

To be honest, I'm not picky with how anyone rps, especially with me. 3nodding I like to respect everyone's style and the characters they portray/make.  

Antiboredinator

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:08 pm
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

Omg youre perfect lol

To be honest, I'm not picky with how anyone rps, especially with me. 3nodding I like to respect everyone's style and the characters they portray/make.

You sound like a perfect partner to me. Been looking for someone to rp devil may cry with emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:53 pm
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

Omg youre perfect lol

You sound like a perfect partner to me. Been looking for someone to rp devil may cry with emotion_kirakira

I'm definitely interested in doing a Devil May Cry rp with you. When would you like for us to start?  

Antiboredinator

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:05 pm
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

Omg youre perfect lol

I'm definitely interested in doing a Devil May Cry rp with you. When would you like for us to start?

Anytime you want, we can do it in pms. I have the cutest little otp of dante with my character <3 of course i have "AUs" of her with vergil sometimes but dante is the otp for sure  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:41 pm
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator
Nephilim Pride
Antiboredinator

Omg youre perfect lol

Anytime you want, we can do it in pms. I have the cutest little otp of dante with my character <3 of course i have "AUs" of her with vergil sometimes but dante is the otp for sure

That's cool! And we can start tomorrow. ^.^  

Antiboredinator

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:28 pm
Antiboredinator

Sorry for the late comment but welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiya 0w0 I do not know the other forum post was old, and having to start a new introduction; Then here is a new one. My name is KatanaFoxRozu who loves to roleplay, who loves potatoes, sushi, music, video games, and etc. But enough about my real life self I will introduce my persona.

The name is Katana Rozu, I am a half-fox demon who was once an orphan. I lost my mother who was a full fledge fox demon towards my father's betrayal. He was apart of The Dark Shadows to destroy those who are wanting equality with both humans, and demons. Katana's mother escaped enough to put a collar around Katana's neck to protect her from unleashing her full demon form, and she pushed Katana into a mirror of time that took her into the future. She has no memories of her past, no memories of her parents, and only thing she knows is she works at a cafe in Kyoto, Japan; And volunteers to clean the Shinto Shrine known as Kakashi Shrine in Kyoto, Japan. Soon she will know her true self, and for where she came from.  

-o-KawaiiKitKat-o-

Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games