Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:47 pm

While the elf itself was slightly pitiful, sobbing and slurring in some horrific combination that made it incredibly hard to figure out what it wanted, it didn't take long to see that what he wanted was help. Which was a welcome opportunity to the girl, who was uninterested in staying in this town.

She pulled her red hair back, putting in into some sort of braid and tucking it behind her elf ears, blue eyes focused on Flagón Green-leaf as he continued to... whatever he was doing now. She couldn't tell if he was trying to drown in his drink or his tears. Probably both.

"I'll help." She grinned, only now taking a sip of her drink. She dusted off her red and black robes absentmindedly, taking care to make sure her bag was still nearby. The wizard treasured her bag dearly, although she wouldn't ever quite say what was inside it. That was for her to know and for them to possibly find out. Although Ryeth probably wouldn't worry about Flagón Green-leaf, really. He was... something else.

CHOICE: B. Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:05 pm
What is your class? Kobold, Rogue

The Kobold Rogue didn't say a word as she slipped her way through the larger folk. Rain Scales was thin as a willow branch and silent as a serpent as she pushed her hooded, draconian head through. Large, reptiles eyes peered from beneath a plain, dingy canvas cowl and she listened with great interest. A thin, long fingered hand helped itself to an unattended drink before she made herself known and sidled down beside the sobbing elf. She looked a great deal smaller than he and she said ever so softly...

"I feel I can take care of a few nuisances for you."  

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:08 pm
[Choice C - Barbarian]

Sitting among the other adventurers was a massive man, both in height and girth. Every time he moved the chair under him creaked alarmingly but he paid it no mind, obviously used to things not being fit to suit him. Dressed in traditional barbarian garb, he wore pelts of animals that he had slain proudly on his shoulders, the head of a rather fierce looking bear serving as a hood that covered his shoulder length blonde hair. Blue eyes watched the elf as he told them his sob story, to which he nodded along in agreement. It seemed the others at the table were ready to help, and so was he.

"You have my word and my sword, little elf," he rumbled, his voice deep and fitting a man of his size. His muscles bulged as he shifted again, reaching for the mug of beer that sat before him. It looked tiny in his hands, but that was only to be expected of someone who was half giant. He had certainly taken after his human father more than his giant mother, as all he had inherited from her was his size. He looked as though he were a human that had simply grown to nine feet tall.

"Alec Treesplitter is at your service," he added, raising his mug in a toast to the sobbing elf.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:26 pm
(Choose A) [Sorry if it is a bit long. I got carried away.]

Another day of hiding in the shadows for this rogue, her black leather armor covering her simple peasant clothes that were meant for a very petite male. On her hip was a piece of fabric draped around her that covered on side of her hip, a sword on the other side. Another part of her outfit that could be seen was her dark brown boots, coming up to almost her knee. The front of these boots had some sort of padding or protection, possibly to help her when she slide across the ground with her boots scraping the floor or something to do with her using her legs. The last bit of her outfit was the most obvious part, a dark gray cloak with a hood that was always hiding her face, her head always tilted down as to further keep her face darkened. What could she possibly be hiding? All anyone actually knew about her was the name she went by, Teigra Slashclaw.

Whenever Teigra was at the Inn, she would quickly buy herself some food and go to her corner table, sitting at it and staying there until she either left to stay in a room at the Inn, left the Inn for whatever reason, or someone came to her. Not many people actually went over to her, only usually those who were brave enough to approach her, too drunk to think straight, or needed her help. She wasn't a bad person actually, always willing to engage in conversation if you went over to her. It was when you were clearly trying to get in a fight, flirt with her, or just get on her nerves that she would punch you, in one shot either make you go unconscious or sending you flying across the room. For a girl, she was strong. Not to say that she was mean though. Teigra would only retaliate if you were doing any of the three things mentioned before. If you came for just a normal conversation, a none flirtatious drink, or wanted her help, she would be fully engaged, even smiling and laughing along with the person who had come to her.

This day was going to be different, her head always facing in the general direction of Flagón Green-leaf. As the night progressed, she finally did something she had never down here at the Inn, she lifted her head and allowed the light to actually shin on her face, revealing her half-orc features along with a scar that ran down the top of her right eye, across her nose, and ended at the end of her right cheek. As she got up, Teigra could sense a few of the regulars looking at her both in fear and confusion as she made her way to the table. When she finally got to the table, the half-orc smiled as softly as a half-orc could.  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:35 pm
Choice: B Wizard

"I, Cuero McLerde of Corio, will help you." A slim man patted the elf's shoulder in what should had been a reassuring pat, if it wasn't for said hand being mostly bones and leathery skin where his gloves did not cover them. He clear his throat as he stepped away, his eyes were the only feature visible, which were quiet friendly for someone belong to the race of the undead, the rest of his face was cover with a scarf that unmatched the rest of his light leather armor and black garb. "Of course, it would help if we knew what in the heavens you were talking about....let's get some coffee into the lad or something. "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:59 pm
A lanky Bard sat a mere table away from the disheartened elf. His hair was perfectly curled into an upward flip at the ends and a shadow of stubble was around his maw. The poet couldn't help but overhear as he leaned ever closer, silk ruff nearly touching the stranger as he tried to get a grasp on the situation. In fact, the young man was tilted so far that he fell out of his seat with a loud yelp.

"You've lost your village?" Rudolph Bronzesteel splurted, a blush barely tinting his cheeks and with hardly a wrinkle in his checkered shirt. "Please. Tell me how it happened?" Without a doubt it'd make an epic tale, one he could perhaps witness unfolding if he were to follow along with any adventurers.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:39 pm
I choose bard, go BARD!!

A half dark elf, half siren bard by the name of Ywyn sits near the table, idly strumming her dark red lute. After a year's journey into her families origins, this could take her mind off of things. In her spider webbed threaded cloak over her traveling clothes, she listened very closely. Keeping her well worn bag of music close, Ywyn leaned in.

"How can my services be of help?" she murmured while playing a soothing tune.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:57 pm
(Always A, Rogue Halfling!! And this is based on a real character I played for a year XD You've been warned!)

A rather disgruntled noise and the sound of a sharp slap echoed through the bar as a small man tumbled toward the table. If one looked in the direction he sailed from the waitress stood with a rather annoyed look. Small was the only way to describe him, barely over three feet tall with slender arms and slightly pointy ears. He was a halfling to anyone with half an orc brain, the wee people famous for their creations as well as their tricks. His brown hair was a mess given his hat had fallen off in his tumble, a bit of dust now clinging to the green/black cloth covering his leather armor. "Aww come on darling! Don't play hard to get! There's enough of Cade to go around!"

Cade Tealeaf, a halfling rogue, was well known to the female patrons of the bar. Much to their displeasure. For someone of his stature he possessed the brazen confidence of a thousand warriors! Especially to the ladies! He was about to attempt his luck with the elf lass at the bar when he overheard the drunken and sobbing elf at the table he just rolled into. Ever one to prove himself in front of anything remotely female, Cade jumped up with his hand held high; about six inches over the top of the table. "You need help good friend?! My heart goes out to you and your village! Those poor young, nubile village girls are in need of a hero and I'm the halfling you need!"  

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:00 pm
Option: A Rogue elf

A dashing rogue, Elett Mirkwer, sat there listening to the tale, cautiously sipping at her own large drinking glass full of a deep red wine. The rogue had a young face, with violet eyes that sparkled. Gentle wisps of strawberry hair framed her face, but her majority of her hair was covered by a brown hood. The hood was part of a cowl that drapped over her shoulders. The rest of her garb was a tight fitted, a black catsuit with a dark green vest over top. Three belts were slung across her waist, each with their own satchels attached. The outfit was complete with short dark brown ankle boot, thoroughly worn in.

After placing down the glass, the rogue leaned in closer to hear better, looking for hints that perhaps her aid could become her benefit. Lowering her brown hood, her elfin ears and pixie-like hair cut were exposed. "Tell us, why should anyone help you? I can barely understand you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:40 am
Choice B: Wizard

The small wizard drew closer towards the sobbing elf, sage green eyes watching in quiet interest. Slender fingers tossed black hair over their shoulder, lips tight in thought. They could lend their services, but at what cost? What if they were sent to battle a deadly foe and came home in less pieces than they started. Decisions....

The female wizard toyed with her soft dress, spreading fabric through her fingers before, with a sigh, she pushed herself off the table, approaching the elf. Her hand extended, gripping the elf's shoulder calm and body gliding into the seat.

"Tell me how I can assist you, young elf."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:23 am
Choice B: Wizard

A grumpy-looking old man smoked a pipe and listened to the sobbing elf with an expression of annoyance. More than once he rolled his eyes, disgusted by the pitiful display that the male was putting on. The man himself appeared to be rather wealthy with things such as a nice, expensive-looking suit and a high-quality cane, perhaps hinting at his position as some sort of rich merchant or even a noble.

Little did anyone know that the elderly being was, in fact, an actual, ancient red dragon (vermillion, actually, but close enough) disguised as a human as he dined in the Red Dragon Inn. With a hoard of gold back in his cave, he could pose as however wealthy a human he chose. Anyone who saw him as easy pickings for being elderly and careless about revealing his riches would quickly find that not all was as it seemed.

Though he dared not reveal his true nature in the company of so many other people, even in human form Vermithirod could do more than a little magic. If he could avoid using that, though, which he preferred, a few rapt hits with his cane to the right places with a good amount of force could be more than enough to bring down an underestimating enemy. The scar he sported over his left eye wasn't just for show, either.

"Yes, yes, quit your sniveling," the cross old man snapped. "It's giving me a headache even without attempting to decipher your whimpers from your words. Get to the point! What's the matter with your villiage and what do you need done?" His mouth twitched. "Did you ever consider that maybe it's fine now that you've left it?"

((Ironically, Hard Truths' concept is actually based on Vermithirod's rather than the other way around. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:16 am
(Choosing C, as a Dragonborn Barbarian)

The wooden seat beneath him creaks dangerously as the onyx-scaled dragonborn shifts his weight. His heavy stone flagon hits the table with a bang as his booming voice echoes a gravely laugh.

"I will help you, small thing! For I am Sparon, son of Sparac the Blackheart! My axe crush all!"

The dragon roars, amused by the elf's puny whining, and tips his flagon, fire whiskey burning his throat.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:49 am
(Option A)

A human rogue, tall but sitting slouched, peered at the sobbing elf from beneath a curtain of ragged ash brown hair. His eyes are narrowed but not in suspicion of disgust. He seems more confused than anything else. His clothes are all dark and well-kept but a good look would show them to be foreign in origin, with some kind of dark embroidery on his belt and fringes. While well-preserved, they are still well-worn. He is also bearded and his eyebrows are dark and thick.

"I'm sorry -- what?" He says lowly, his voice accented and low. "Your what is in what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:12 am
A. Rogue

A half-elf rogue girl with tanned skin, green eyes, and dark hair. Her name is Nawra. She carries two daggers at her hip on a belt and wears thick leather hide from shoulder to toe but little armor. She is looking for someone but doesn't seem keen on letting others in on who or why.  

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:07 am
A. Rogue

Reiphis had one hand on the table, leaning heavily against it as Green-leaf ineptly related his tale. His free arm rested against the sheath of his daggers, and the thief rogue, part of the Royal Army where he and his assigned companion was from, was pretty much obliged to help out anyone in need, much less an elf like himself. It would possibly prove politically advantageous, but he was sure it'd be charity. His official regalia - champagne armour and silver mail - and dusty blond hair were shrouded below a dark travelling cloak much more suited to a thief rogue.

"When do we start?" He said, a neutral expression on his angled face, only slightly perturbed by the number of bards on this journey. Three was right out.  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff