Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:48 pm
Choice: B

Goliath snarled at the bandit crew, tired of Stein and his games already. When the leader's rhyme was finished the archon hound stood up, prepared to lay down verbal combat even if he'd never done it before.

"Stein, you sure picked the wrong mofo to try to rob
Get out of my face and go find a real job
I'm about to get crazy and you don't even want to see it
So let me warn you now that I don't have time for this s**t

You have no idea how many thieves I've killed
Liars and cheaters too, it makes me thrilled
I see you standing over there looking pretty perplexed
But I'm about to draw my sword, and you're gonna be next!"

Goliath seemed satisfied that the loser decided to leave, so continued on his journey to find Flagon once more. When the elf was in sight he grabbed him by the shoulder and spoke frankly. "You can go on your own adventure, forever."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:22 pm
Day 6 - Choice B - Points 6

*Frag Doll looked up from her character sheet at TPK's new beau. Was he making that up? She was not rapping...at least out loud. She scribbled something lame on a piece of paper and slid it to PARTY. If he needed it so bad he could read it out loud himself*

"Uh..uh,,"

L-O-R-E, That's Me
It's short and sweet, I'm sorry it's a bore
I had an Elfen daddy only looking score
My mother was a orc, but yours was a whore

Stealin from the peoples is not very nice
If we was in the artic I'd put you on ice
and maybe then we'd be rid of your lice
so tangle with me son if you want your price.

Later at the inn...

"You're responsible enough now to go out on an adventure of your own seeking fame and fortune." she told the elf.

*Why weren't open containers of liquor served here? Could she bring one in? Did she have time before the next round to run to the liquor store, or a bar. She wondered if Pink Lemonade could fill one of those huge mega gulp things with a margarita*  

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:31 pm
Day 7

If you chose A...

5 points- Flagón breaks into tears and starts ordering rounds. He's inconsolable and it's all your fault. Not knowing what else to do, you drink with the sopping elf and listen to all of his bad ideas.

"Maybe I should just run away from home and sell my body."
"No, Flagón, don't do that! You wouldn't last five minutes on the streets!"
"Maybe I should rob a bank!"
"No, Flagón, don't do that! You wouldn't last five minutes in prison!"
"Maybe I should go back to college and get my teaching certificate."
"No Flagón, don't do that! You wouldn't last five minutes in the public school system!"
"Maybe I should go into the theatre, be an actor like I always wanted."
"No, Flagón, don't do that! You wouldn't last five minutes on the streets!"
"Maybe I should do what you do, huh? Go on adventures, never spend two nights in the same place, sell my entire life for filthy lucre..."
"Yes, Flagón, do that!"

If you chose B...

6 points- Flagón looks skeptical at first, but after a couple of rounds where you butter him up reeeeal good, he starts to go along with the plan. He likes the idea of being a mighty hero, joining a band of adventurers and going on quests. He likes this idea a lot and toasts to you and your brilliance. He toasts to your brilliance a lot. Oof. Your liver.

If you chose C...

2x your die roll points- Flagón likes this suggestion and starts calling rounds for you and your table. As you drink, the mood is light and jolly, and you have fun imagining different futures for Flagón, including a horse dealer, a fake horse dealer, a graduate student, an apple farmer, a fashion designer, a party planner, a professional athlete, a small animal caretaker, and an actual dragon. Eventually, you get to the future where he's a member of an adventuring party, which after this many rounds, he really likes!

If you did not respond...
You started to head back to the Red Dragon Inn, but Stein's brilliant rapping had pushed you over the edge. You turn around and run back. Before you know it, you have joined his crew. You are out of the game, but at least you're part of the hip hop scene now.

A very inebriated Flagón stands on the table, sloshing a pint of ale around. He stumbles a bit and you're worried he's going to fall, but he manages to stand up straight. "I, Flagón Green-leaf, son of Fläsk Green-leaf, am quoing on a guest! I mean, um. Guesting on a go. Going on a west. There, close enough." You manage to pull him back down to his seat, as half the tavern is staring at you. "But who will I go with?" he asks, eyes big and wet. After all the trouble he's caused, you really don't want to take him with you, so you pat him on the head and assure him you'll find him the best adventuring group of them all.

You scout out the bar and look for a party who would be willing to take the little lush. Four tables of things that could ostensibly be called people look like they might be good choices.

Who do you approach?

A. A party made of a human rogue, an old human wizard and his young apprentice, and what looks like an awakened owlbear with a bandolier and a crossbow.
B. A rowdy minotaur and his twin half-orc drinking buddies.
C. A bunch of halflings and their exasperated ancient wizard companion.
D. A young child who's got no sense at all, a friendly frog that knows more than you'd think, a very tall gnome, and a bluebird.

cursedandwandering

Magician Arcana

Fea Line

Kitomyx

SilverLutz

PeanutButterpies

Tristam Lockhart

Yushika

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Byagane319

Maxx D

Jun D

Atmadja

zippedsiren

ex o ex Snoof

Astraea Pandora

shortcutt

Hopelessly Pretty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:06 pm
*15 points*
[Choice A - human rogue, an old human wizard, his young apprentice, and an awakened owlbear]

Alec watched the little elf declare his quest and, after just a bit of coaxing, got him back down in his chair. The barbarian sighed softly and glanced around, making eye contact with the first person that would hold his gaze for a few moments. He got up and moved over to the rogue who was looking at him with a rather amused glance.

"Hello," he said, his voice deep and easy going despite the state of his dress. "I was hoping you'd be looking for one more in your party. Odd numbers are lucky," he added with a little wink.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:04 pm
14 points
Choice A

Norrívon accepted the toast....and three...and four....and fifty. When he finally managed to collect his senses, he scanned the crowed for a good looking adventure lot. He spotted the owlbear immediately along with it's crew and smiled. They looked like a good choice to keep the young lush elf in check.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:41 pm
(1 point for Wizard
2 points for horse
1 point for truth
1 point for trickery
Rolled 1
Go travel
= 12 Drunk Points)

Option: A:

The woman spotted the party made of a human rouge, an old human wizard and his apprentice, and what seemed to be some owlbear thing. Shoving the elf forward, she cocked an eyebrow at him with mild disgust.

"There. Go trouble them."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:03 pm
(Choice A razz oints 18, I think I have the most points here... oops...)
As she scanned the room for a group, her eyes caught the attention of a group of humans who were rogues, along with a wizard with his apprentice. Wouldn't hurt to ask them right? She'd had a very rough day, and at this point it was best to just go with it she felt.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:14 pm
14 points
Choice C (OH MAN WEDNESDAY. SO EXCITE)

Rudolph was quite sure he'd be regretting that later. The bard sighed and propped his head up on his hand as he gazed around the room. There was plenty of people in the bar that night and many of them looked like they were great adventurers.

A particular set caught his eye, setting in the back corner of the bar. They seemed nervous, though the eldest and tallest of them seemed merely annoyed. They would be perfect. They definitely looked like they could use more people that were normal height.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:28 am
14 points
Choice C

The rogue turned around in his chair and pointed at the closest set of adventurers -- wait, did they look weirdly familiar? Oh, whatever...

"How about those?" he said. "They look like they could use an elf."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:25 am
Points 14 (rolled 3 x 2)
Choice D- the frog!

"They look like a seasoned bunch." Elett pointed out a group with a cool looking frog. "I Bet they have the most amazing adventures to tell and could really use your talents with them."

Elett was trying to pick a group that wasn't too dangerous looking, and possibly likely to accept Flagon. No party in the group she picked seemed likely to kill Flagon, but they seemed amusing enough to keep him occupied, perhaps even adventuring with a child would teach him to be responsible.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:32 am
Choice D: A young child who's got no sense at all, a friendly frog that knows more than you'd think, a very tall gnome, and a bluebird.

Vermithirod regarded each group with intense scrutiny. At first thought the group of humans and owlbear might have been good, but imagining Flagón trying to keep up with them was painful. Besides, humans were terrible companions, susceptible to all sorts of bad habits like greed, treachery, drinking, and... Okay, so maybe one or more of those weren't race-exclusive habits, but the old man didn't trust them just the same.

The wizard from the other group looked like he had his hands full with all those little hobbit halflings things that ate and drank way more than they seemed capable of ingesting. It probably wouldn't have been a good idea to leave a good-for-nothing alcoholic elf with them. Same with the minotaur and half-orc twins, who also appeared to be alcoholics. Vermithirod shook his head in disapproval. No, no, no, all of these were -

Wait a minute. Waaaait. Now there was a group more up to Flagón's speed. With a young child, a frog, a bird, and a tall gnome, how much trouble could the elf get into? Surely he wouldn't feel so inclined to drink around them, especially without any peers to pressure him into doing so.

And while they may not have been the best protectors, perhaps being the largest of the group (with the possible exception of the gnome) would be a good opportunity for the crybaby drunk to learn some responsibility and grow a backbone of his own. He could be the defender of their endearing little band.

If Flagón was unconvinced that they were 'the best adventuring group of them all', Vermithirod could point out to him that his keen old eyes detected hidden talent and unfulfilled potential destined for great things, just like Flagón had. Those they encountered might underestimate their team, but that would only allow them to have an advantage when it came for them to show what they could really do. It was perfect.

And so, without further ado, the elderly man introduced the elf to his possible new party.

1. Choice B: Wizard (1 point)
2. Choice B: On foot (0 points)
3. Choice A: No point in lying to her. "Yes, he did. Is there a problem?" (1 point)
4. Choice B: Tricking him into joining up with a band of wandering adventurers (1 point)
5. Choice B: Hell no, I worked for these coins! I can take him! (2 points)
6. Choice B: "You're responsible enough now to go out on an adventure of your own seeking fame and fortune." (6 points)
= 11 Drunk Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:47 am
D. A young child, frog, gnome and bluebird.

Reiphis' eyes swept over the inn patrons, evaluating just what kind of cruelty he would like visited upon both parties. In the end, he gestured towards what looked to be the most innocuous (and thus somewhat more conspicuous) group.

"Perhaps those will do."

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:47 am
B. A rowdy minotaur and his twin half-orc drinking buddies.

Tiore no longer cared enough to drag Green-leaf all the way back to enlist in the Foreign Legion. He made a cursory survey of the room and prodded the drunk elf towards the least annoying group, which wasn't saying much, but still.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:54 am
Choice: D - a child, a frog, a gnome, and a bluebird (Hell yeah Over the Garden Wall! <3)

Goliath sighed as he downed yet another beer, feeling exhausted from all this work trying to assist Flagon. Would this mission never end? So far, it didn't seem like Flagon's tab at the Inn would, that was for sure. The red furred hound looked around at the others assembled at tables nearby, trying to find a suitable looking party for Flagon to join up with on an adventure. "Ah, look at that crew. They're very diverse, and should be more than happy to have an elf join them!" He beckoned Flagon to go introduce himself, hoping things would work out well so he could finally get this guy out of his hair once and for all.  

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:31 pm
Day 7: Who to approach: B. A rowdy minotaur and his twin half-orc drinking buddies.

ButchBear facepalmed at the s**t she has to deal with. Lying was already bad enough, now he's drunk AGAIN? Pfffftt. This has got to stop. She looked around and notice a few potential parties the dinky elf could join up with. Automatically she already eliminated those with a wizard in the party. She was never really fond of those.

This left her with an obnoxious loud Minotaur and his buddies, anddd.. a young child and fairytale animals? Butch shook her head. Well if she had to choose she might as well pick a party that reminded her of herself. Rowdy Minotaur and his drunk buddies it is. No questions axed. emotion_awesome Besides orcs seem to be quite tolerable with elves, or so she was told once upon a time. They could protect hm when out adventuring. or.. leave him to die. Butch let out a chuckle.

She shoved the drunk Flagon forward. "THERE! GO WITH THAT BUNCH." She shoved him again. "GO ON NOW DON'T BE SCARED. GO SAY HELLO."

--------------

Day 1: 2 drunk points slapped on
Day 2: 0 drunk points slapped on
Day 3: 1 drunk points slapped on
Day 4: 3 drunk points slapped on
Day 5: 2 drunk points slapped on
Day 6: 6 drunk points slapped on
Day 7: ? drunk points slapped on

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff