Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Oh Captain, my Captain! [Hessite/Amethyst]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:19 pm
It had all been terribly daunting so far. Hessite had made her choice to join the Negaverse without reservations and she trusted Natron and his ideals without question. However that didn’t stop the nerves. Being part of such a big organisation, opposition to the Senshi menace, was frightening. They would surely expect her to fight at some point and she wasn’t sure how well she would handle it.

At least training would be provided and tonight would be her first proper session. She would also be meeting the Captain she had been assigned to and for her, that was more exciting than anything else. It had taken her a few days but she’d eventually chosen the Infiltration branch. It had made sense that she would be able to keep her job as a teacher and use it to keep watch over the children.

Rendezvous with Captain Amethyst at Oakdale Park at 1am.

Hessite was already waiting. She was sitting patiently at a park bench, occasionally fiddling with her apron. Samuel thought she was visiting an old friend tonight and despite a raised eyebrow and a bland ‘have fun’, he hadn’t said another word. Surely he’d try and call soon. It wasn’t like her to stay out so late.

baby_gwing
A start! <3 I hope this words okay!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:27 am
Hessite wasn't the only one coming to the meeting with butterflies in her stomach for she was to be the very first Lieutenant assigned to Amethyst's charge since his promotion to the rank of Captain in the Infiltration branch. Unaware as to the nature of Hessite's vocation, he had picked a time when he thought might be less obtrusive to the both of them yet afforded an opportunity to go through the basics of energy draining since the park was never short of destitutes catching a shut eye on its benches. He thought it in her best interest to cover that during their first meeting, especially since she would have to give some thought to how best she ought to go about it in order to fulfil her monthly quota subsequently.

"Lieutenant Hessite?" He had a kindly smile on his face as he approached the older female, baby blues looking her over for a bit. "I hope I haven't kept you waiting out here for a long time. Do you need to be back soon or by a certain time?"

Ruriska
It's absolutely perfect! <3

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:33 pm
As soon as she saw him approaching, Hessite rose to her feet, her hands sweeping anxiously across the front of her apron as if expecting there to be something (flour perhaps) to brush away. "Yes… and you’re Captain Amethyst?" As he looked her over, she was obviously relieved that he was older, though clearly not quite her age, and not a sixteen year old waving around a hammer.

"Oh no, not at all." Well yes, she’d been there for a while, but that had been her doing. It had been necessary to be earlier so that she could collect her nerves. "Don’t worry about me, it’s quite fine." Even if she did expect Samuel to be somewhat annoyed at the late hour.

You’re thirty-one years old Eleanor, remember?

"I, oh, and it’s a pleasure to meet you," she said, and meant it wholeheartedly, clear from the warmth of her smile. Her hand made an abortive gesture forward. Should we shake hands? Or is that too formal? In the end Hessite went with her gut and stepped closer, leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek if he allowed.

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:50 am
Amethyst gave a nod to indicate that he was indeed the individual whom the older Lieutenant was supposed to meet. "Good. I know it's an unearthly hour and I hereby apologise for that. I just want to cover energy draining really quick so that you can think on it till the next time we meet." He explained even though he knew that he didn't have to to the newly corrupted Lieutenant who was the latest addition to the Infiltration branch.

He made no move to avoid Hessite when she leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. A harmless gesture no doubt though he couldn't help the flush it brought to his cheeks almost immediately. Standing his ground, Amethyst simply smiled, neither encouraging nor disapproving what Hessite just did before resuming.

"Any questions before we begin?"

Ruriska
Amethyst = redface redface redface

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:35 am
"I understand. I knew this job would involve some difficult hours and I’m prepared for it." She stepped back, putting some space between them in hopes that her actions hadn't made him too uncomfortable. A friendly peck on the cheek could perhaps be perceived as a little too friendly, even if it felt natural to her.

Questions? Well yes, naturally. She’d had ample time to make a list but now that Amethyst had asked, they’d all seemed to flee her mind. "Well," she started, hands giving a desperate little flutter in the air before her. "Ah sorry, no, perhaps we should just start?"

No sooner had she said it, did she follow up with, "No wait, sorry, sorry. Natron informed me that this was a necessary part of the organization and that I would be expected to fill a quota. I just want to know if it hurts the-" She paused. Victims? No, that wasn’t a good word for it. "-donators?" Yes, that was better.

baby_gwing
Ohoho. <3

Eleanor: emotion_c8 *FORGET HANDSHAKES. FRIENDLY KISSES IS THE WAY TO GO*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:13 pm
"It actually differs between the branches but that's a really good attitude to start with until you find your own balance between your duties, vocation and personal life."

Amethyst stood his ground, still smiling kindly at Hessite as he tried to address the question that soon followed. "Good question. I will think not but I can't say that I know for certain since I've never been a donator before myself." He didn't see any point in lying on something that he wasn't sure of himself, pausing for a bit to let her process that first before posing a question in return.

"Even if it hurts them, will that stop you from doing what you need to do?"

Ruriska
xD

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:42 am
The praise, however small, made her smile. If she was coming to this on the right foot and properly prepared, then maybe she wouldn't mess it up.

Hessite considered his next words carefully, running them through her head, coming to a slow and deliberate decision on the matter. "I’ll do what I have to," she told him finally. "But if it’s alright, I would like you to take some of my energy first, and then I will know what it feels like."

She took in a deep breath to steady herself. "Would that… work? Can we do that?"

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 am
It wasn't a trick question nor one that was intended to yield some information about the Lieutenant so that it could be used against her some day. Amethyst simply observed, nodding a few times when Hessite finally answered. "Good. Be sure to remember those same words. Being a militaristic organization, there are bound to be times when you may be ordered to perform certain tasks that you may not be comfortable with personally. You are expected to comply regardless otherwise there will be consequences."

He was speaking from personal experience of course, thinking that it would be good to state something like this upfront for Hessite's benefit rather than wait till something happened to put her in a spot. With that over and done with, he was about to suggest that they seek out a donator in the park when Hessite posed to him a rather unusual request.

"That's an interesting notion Lieutenant." The Captain blinked, finding himself not in any way adverse towards what Hessite had suggested. He had admittedly wondered at times how energy draining would feel like to a victim but had no means of confirming otherwise. But now that he had a willing volunteer in the form of the Lieutenant standing before him, he supposed it couldn't really hurt to go along with the little experiment she was proposing.

"You may want to consider powering down so that whatever you're about to experience will be close to that of our donators..."

Ruriska
Experimentation = win... until Hessite passes out and freaks Amethyst out as a result? *cackles* xD

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:24 am
Hessite nodded but couldn’t help the small sense of unease his words gave her. Would they ask her to attack someone? It had crossed her mind and of course hey would, at some point. They might not even ask, they would merely expect her to jump into action to save someone or defend an ally. As she had said, she would do her best. Whatever that came to, that would have to be enough. Even if she imagined she would be terrible in a fight.

She was pleased when he agreed to her suggestion. "You’re quite right," she said and instantly powered down.

Now it was Eleanor who smiled at Amethyst, a little embarrassed by the worn out, grey tracksuit she’d left the house in. At least it wasn’t as bad the nightgown she’d been wearing three nights ago. The teacher took a seat on the bench and looked up at him patiently, a mix of curiosity and anxiety rolling through her stomach.

baby_gwing
*laughs* Only if you go ahead and take too much trying to sneak a little extra, Amethyst. xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:40 am
With the glamour dispelled the moment either of them reverted to their original civilian identity, it became obvious to Amethyst that Hessite was actually older than him. Unfazed by the latest observation he had made of the Lieutenant, he took a step towards her with a smile. "Alright. Now take a deep breath, relax and try to make yourself as comfortable as possible..." He cooed, using the exact same tone and words as though he was addressing one of his patients at the hospital.

"For starters, you may find it easier to do this if you maintain some form of physical contact with your target. It doesn't really matter where or how you go about this." He explained, allowing Eleanor some time to process all that before he placed both his gloved hands on her shoulders. Strictly business-like with nothing sensual hinted at by his actions.

"Depending on your comfort level, some social butterflies may choose to seek out their targets at a local bar where people tend to be less wary with a couple of drinks in them and if one dangles before them the prospect of adjourning to another venue for a mutually enjoyable time." He droned on, hoping that what he was recounting would both relax as well as distract the older female before he discreetly began the process of draining her energy. "Others, like myself, prefer to look for their targets in the park and alleys." He would aim to take just about enough so that she would begin to feel the aftereffects of what he had done yet not too much so that she wouldn't risk being incapacitated and unable to try to get a feel for it for herself later in the evening.

Ruriska
Amethyst says shush... he'll never harm his fellow Infiltration Lieutenant by doing something like that. If anything, it'll more likely be an accident from Eleanor having lesser energy than an average adult due to certain reasons xd

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:23 pm
Eleanor did as she was asked, taking in a deep breath and letting it out with a small smile. It reminded her of a doctor’s visit. He had the same patient and easy manner. She relaxed back into the seat, letting it hold her weight through whatever would come next.

"It doesn’t need to be skin to skin contact?" She asked, noting the gloves he was wearing. "Clothing doesn’t impede anything?"

He was certainly distracting her enough now; with her mind hardly dwelling on what was to happen to her but rather how it would work and what tactics she would use in the future. "Oh, I… sorry, I doubt that would be my style," she responded sheepishly, trying to imagine herself in a bar, leading someone on. "But I’m sure I’ll find something that suits me."

baby_gwing
I guess we'll have to find out if Eleanor is a lightweight then. lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:03 pm
Eleanor wouldn't be wrong or mistaken in any case if she thought that Amethyst's demeanour resembled that of a doctor for the Captain was indeed one by profession and based in the Orthopaedic department at Destiny City General Hospital. He shook his head at her question about the need for skin to skin contact, already beginning the process of stealing her energy even as he smiled and lifted one of his hands to point towards his head.

"Only if you allow it to. It's all in the mind when it comes to this really." At the end of the day, it really boiled down to finding out for themselves what would work best and then sticking to it. "That's alright. Truth be told, I prefer sticking to the park and alley where things tend to be less complicated."

He remembered how awkward he felt when General Ilmenite took him to a bar to teach him the basics of energy draining. He wasn't the type to fancy guys yet he had to pretend that he was into it lest the bartender found his behaviour suspicious. It wasn't easy and there were times when he found himself looking back on that and wondering just how exactly he had managed to survive that. If leading someone on in a bar wasn't going to sit down well with Hessite, he would endeavour to avoid putting her in that kind of situation then.

Realising that he had perhaps gotten a little sidetracked from the introspective moment, he quickly withdrew his hand that was still rested lightly on her shoulder, a decent sized orb of energy held within his palm as he took a step back from her. "So tell me, how do you feel? Did it hurt?"

Ruriska
Sorry for the super late tag Ruri! T^T

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:24 am
She didn’t notice it at first. It was a gradual sort of feeling, heaviness creeping along how brow and weighing her head down. Eleanour was still thinking, still caught up in imagining where and how she would do her job. Walking down alleys and accosting strangers in the dark, then leaving them drained of energy. But it didn’t need to be that shady, she chided herself. There were many people out there who deserved to give up their energy to the Negaverse.

For a moment Eleanor imagined looking up police sites and chasing down ***** and criminals, to make them pay, at least partially for their crimes. Amethyst’s voice seemed oddly far away, her reply sitting leaden on her tongue… and then she little out of a soft, surprised breath of air and slumped sideways into a faint.

baby_gwing
I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER I've got Hessite muse back though! 8D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:15 pm
Amethyst was beginning to worry when Eleanor didn't respond to his questions immediately. In fact, she seemed to look like she wasn't all quite there which turned out to be the case when she suddenly slumped to the side without any warning at all. "Whoa..."

Letting the energy orb drop to the ground, Amethyst quickly closed the remaining distance between them, his arms going around her torso to keep her from falling before he carefully moved to lay her down on the park bench that she had been sitting on when they met earlier in the evening. "It's ok. I've got you..."

That was a little too close.

Ruriska
Awww... it's okie Ruri! <3 As you can see, I was NOT ANY BETTER either so that makes the two of us. Lol... xD

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces