Nessiaing
Batu yawned and stretched as he woke up. He had been living outside of a pride for the last little while. He was thinking about where his new home should be he was pretty sure this wasn't the place but he had met a nice female that lived within the pride so he had decided to stick around the are for a little while at least.

Batu wondered slowly towards the river that was in the area. He was still sleepy and found himself stumbling over little rocks here and there as he walked. Cursing to himself as he went, he should have given himself more time to wake up before deciding to try and walk.

Seaki
Thala was a tad distressed. Her boys were growing so fast, already striking out on her own. They hadn't even come from her body, but she loved them just as if they had. It had been a long night for her, now that the boys weren't in their nested circle any longer. She found herself cold and sad.

Unfortunately, while she was a simple artisan, the others were imporant - they had jobs that often kept them busy. Thala, she could wander around and spend the day by herself if she so wished.

Nessiaing
Batu was standing in the flowing water when he spotted the brigh orange lion that he had met not to long ago coming his way. He immediately smiled and moved from the water when he saw her.

He didn't know the female too well yet but he could tell that something was off about her. A flicker of concern crossed over his face as he moved towards her. "Thala" he greeted her in a soft and gentle voice, "Is everything alright?" His usually excitable nature mellowed with his concern for her.

Seaki
The orange lioness took a deep breath before turning to face the familiar lion. She was still upset, and she was sure she was absolutely radiating the feeling. She felt, almost as if she was in an empty nest, like her boys would leave so soon, even though it hadn't quite happened yet. They slept away from the circle, but the day was sometimes spent with her, even if they had work in their apprenticeship.
"I'm okay," she murmured, though her voice betrayed her distress at her throughts. "I'm just a little sad, is all. How are you today, Batu?"

Nessiaing
Batu offered the orange female a kind smile. He wondered idealy what was making her sad but at the same time he knew if she really wanted to talk about it then she would tell him. Batu always tried to be good and offer a kind ear to listen to anyone who needed it. He had grown fond of the female in the short time he had known him.

"I am doing alright just trying to wake up." Batu said with a sly grin. He had been a lazy boy after all. The large black and white male sure did enjoy a good nap. He had been considering telling Thala that he may be leaving soon but today certainly didn't seem like the day to mention such things, specially not when she was already in a sad mood.

"How long can I keep you out here today?" he asked, she never seemed to stay too long but he woud take however long he could get with her.

Seaki
Thala offered a little smile in return. Batu napped a lot, and she was sure that was the only reason he hadn't moved on yet. This place didn't seem to suit him as it did her, after all. "Oh, for a while, I assume. Everyone's pretty busy today, it seems," she said. No one had time for her, after all. She was basically just raising the cubs, but they didn't really need minding anymore, so she felt a little useless.

Perhaps she could bring her concerns to Na'ila. She didn't want to feel like a burden though. "What do you have in mind for today?" She would do anything to get her mind off everything at the moment, quite happily.

Nessiaing
"Well I am not busy at all!" Batu said excited to have the orange female all to himself for the day. Batu liked her well enough, not enough to stay but enough that he enjoyed the chance to spend a day with her. After all it meant that he wasn't going to be all alone again. Batu hated being alone, it was part of the reason he was looking so carefully for his new home.

"Well I didn't have anything specific planned, but I am sure we could find something fun to do." he said a teasing note in his voice. He bounded towards her and gave her a quick nuzzle.

"I was thinking maybe just maybe that I would go for a swim, do you like swimming?"

Seaki
"I've never gone swimming before," she said honestly. The lands of the Likno were large, and had quite a few places to drink or swim, however, so she wouldn't be surprised if she would be swimming soon. She didn't expect it to be this soon though!

"Will you teach me?" She asked, her mind successfully taken away from her growing twins.

Nessiaing
The black and white smiled, "I will teach you." Batu said giving Thala a quick nudge as he began to wade into the water turning to look over his shoulder to make sure the orange female was following him.

"First step get into the water" he said "Make sure you don't go too deep but just up to your shoulders." For the most part swimming was all about instinct he was sure once Thala got in it would come naturally to her but he also didn't want her to be too deep and panic.

"Once you get in to your shoulders just lift your feet and start paddling, kind of like you are walking but more circular.” It was a hard motion to describe so he lifted one paw from the water to show her the movement he was talking about.

Seaki
Thala was uncertain but since Batu did it all the time, she thought maybe she could too. She wasn't completely certain of her skills, but she waded into the water anyhow, the water covering up her blue paws and making them near disappear. She waded a little further in, and if felt like she was floating when she started paddling her paws.

It was like her head knew what to do even when she didn't quite know herself. "I'm doing it, Batu!" she called, happily, and she kicked around, effectively swimming in circles. ‘

Nessiaing
Batu smiled and let out a great cheer. "I told you you could do it!" he exclaimed swimming towards her and giving her a big kiss on the cheek, he was overjoyed for her to have learned something new because of him.

After awhile of swimming Batu turned towards her, "The sun is getting low I suppose you have to head back to your home." Batu was a little sad that the female would be heading back home soon but at the same time he was happy they had such a good day together, he felt confident that he had made her day at least a little bit better.

Seaki
Thala was positively giddy. She might not be so smart, but she could learn some things. Now she knew how to swim! The day of swimming, however, left her exhausted and more than willing to go find Na’ila and Nearachi to curl up against. It’d be perfect to chase away the cold the water would no doubt leave against her body.

“I’ll come find you tomorrow,” she promised, before heading back to her normal sleeping spot, giddy as could be.