Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Twilight Town
The Usual spot Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:15 pm

~Usual Spot
A cool little hangout where some
of the neighborhood kids like to
hang out in. Train tracks stand
above this clubhouse and can
sometimes be heard from below.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kei

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

a portal opened and kei popped his head outside and look back and forth a few times not saying anyone around or hearing anyone he walked Kal out of the portal and closed it behind him. i think we should be good here i don't anyone knows where we are. he checked around a few times and then keeled down and looked Kal over and even sniffing her a few times before giving her a big lick on her face tasting it. What are you? you are her but also not her you taste and smell like her but you have a slightly different after taste..... you are also small which she was not. you are very powerful though of that i can tell. Kei looked her over a few times puzzled greatly by what he was seeing smelling and tasting it was not right and neither were those people. she was in some sort of danger clearly by staying there.

{OOC:

kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:14 am
fox137

((OOC: Same girl, 2 different pics. Kal remembers Kalena's memories through dreams, possibly even more past selves than that, but for now, just Kalena's memories. If she tries to remember too much though, it hurts her))
User Image User Image

Kal wiped her face off when Kei licked her face.
She looked into his eyes and smiled. If Kei could look deep enough, he could see magic pulsing through her.
If Kei looked more, she wore the exact same keypendant Kalena always wore. It glew for a moment yet faded back to normal.
"I know you....from my dreams. You bite and...um..." she whined holding her head.
"Oww it hurts to remember. You bite a red hair woman and she let you. Uh....picture of her....uh...owwww"

Kal whined and hugged Kei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Kei

Kei did not recognize the pedant and could not see deep on her eyes but he could feel that magic power surging in her as she hugged him saying she was in pain. He was not the best with people. What he was was good with pain and thinking and Kal was in the middle of both right now and with out even thinking he opens his mouth and bit hard on her shoulder and sent a shock through her body and mind letting a few dots connect them self in her mind. Holding her close to him and holding her in his mouth to clam her down and help her. He knew she was very powerful to break his shield like it was nothing and she was not safe there.

{OOC:

kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:50 am
fox137

User Image User Image

Kal hugged Kei as he bit her, stopped crying.

A woman walked outside the area, not entering, but a tail brushed against the ground

Kal tilted her head.
"Misty?" she whispered

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Kei

Kei jumped when she said something and put her behind him and called out one keyblade who goes there? he states hiding kal

{OOC:

kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 am
fox137

(can't access misty's pic atm,)
User Image User Image

Misty heard Kei's voice and peeked in and saw him
"Oh....Kei...what are you doing here?" she asked walking in fully, her tail swishing behind her.
She didn't see kal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Kei

When she walked into the room he held Kal behind him as he looked at her oh hi there kitty i am just here because i feel like being here. what about you? i never seen you around twilight town. he said trying really hard not to pounce on her and bite her tail

{OOC:

kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:12 pm
(Posting off cell)

Misty sighed
"I live on this world. As does Rose, Kelina's sister."

She watched him.
"Don't try to bite my tail again. It's still healing after...."she stopped. She didn't know if he knew kal.
"Nevermind."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Kei

Kei pasued when she said she lived here ohhhhhh well i never come to the city so i never would have guessed. lot of people live here so noisy. he said to her he was more shocked Kal was keeping quiet this whole time. he was tempted to make sure she was even was still there but he held off cause he didn't want to look like he was hiding something. then put it away or dont ill bite it anyways the longer i see you he said grinning his teeth as he thought about biting her tail

{OOC:

kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:59 am
fox137

((OOC: finally got to a computer to add in pics and colors))

User Image

User Image

Misty gave a low growl, then heard something shuffling behind Kei.
"Huh?"

Kal had fallen asleep and was curled up on the floor .

"Kal...." misty then looked at kei, then sighed taking off her jacket and put it over Kal to keep her warm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Kei

Kei heard the thump of her falling over and tried to hide it but was far to late as misty already found out what he was hiding I can explain?............................. ok no I can't but shes not going back not till I know what's going on or till I know shes safe. he said putting his foot down still not moving from in front of her ready to get out at a moments notice everyone he knew was strong and fighting a keybalde he hasn't done in some time several months really but they didnt know that.

{OOC:

kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:32 pm
Misty bit her lip then sighed.
"The old Kalena. The one you bit a ton of. Her shoulder usually. It happened in Traverse Town. I was there on patrol but one of my friends that ..." She sighed and started to look away, but then looked Kei in his eyes.
"...knew...of Kalena's true story. How she was a forced servant of Kingdom Hearts since she was young, first incarnation, way before I knew her. He said our Kalena was screaming in pain, like every battle, wound, curse, all on her, it hit her all at once. The old Kalena dissapeared into light like a heart would, but instead of releasing a heart, the heart formed a new body, new self. "

Misty was trying to keep herself calm , but she wanted to cry, even a little bit.

"She held onto his hand, saw me and hugged me"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:42 am

Kei

Kei Looked at her as she was on the verge of crying and he simply raised an eyebrow and listen to the whole story. he then looked back at kal then back at misty and right away bit her tail with his sharp teeth then spit it out to make a point with a blank expression.
is there a reason you cry for some not dead? You moron for someone who has not pass. suddenly his expression changed to anger and pain as if he was holding something in and it wasn't able to hold back any more.NONE OF YOU EVEN LOOKED FOR ME OR MY SISTER! suddenly there was a shape change in the air as the walls and the metal started bending like cardboard. And kei was shrouded in a dark veil with his eyes glowing purple. you expect me to feel bad for someone who got a 2nd chance. And why because she was strong enough or because the light let her?! THEN WHY DIDN'TMY SISTER!? his tone was harsh and he looked back at kal and summoned his dark half of the keyblade I should rip that heart out right here and now give you a real reason to feel pain.the room was bending in on it self even the tracks above started bending down as he put the keyblade over her to take her heart.

But just as sudden as the change there was a snap sound and his 2nd keyblade summoned it self and snapped in place with the other blade and the veil of darkness vanished just as fast as it came in. huh? What happened? kei said holding his face with one hand. Before he could even look up a bolt of lighting traveled up his hand and shocked his face painfully. YEAAAWWW! was all that could be heard as he took his hand away from his head and spit out a bolt into the air as it discharged as his keyblades left.

{OOC:

kalenakeeper

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:34 am
fox137

((OOC: (trying to hold myself from bringing in OP to slap sense into Kei )

User Image

User Image

Misty winced in pain but then watched as Kei lost control of himself. She was about to leap onto Kei as he was going to attack Kal.
She seemed very afraid of Kei as he snapped back to calm.

"You lost your calm, Kei. But your anger was right. We never searched for you because we believed you are very strong. That and war kept breaking out. But your anger is wrong too."

She fell to her knees and brushed Kal's hair.
"Kal doesn't actually remember who she was or really anything, well, not without that key pendant of hers. It was the same with Kalena and prior incarnations of her. This incarnation of Kalena....Kal, she's as pure as snow still. Doesn't know right from wrong, who her true allies are."

She looked up at Kei.
"That's how the organization caught her when she was a child in the last one. That's how Kalena and Kelina became rivals but best friends too."

She looked down at Kal again then sighed.
"There are no second chances in life. Even for someone cursed to live over and over. Kal probably wont make it past the age of 10 to be honest."

A girl ran in
"Misty!

The girl seemed a bit lost, but Kei and Misty could sense the same thing. The new girl felt a lot like Kal, and Kalena.

"Please! Don't run off like that!"
The girl then blinked seeing Misty kneeling to a girl while talking to a guy.
"Is she ok?"
The girl looked at Kei.
"Your daughter. She's pretty."
User Image

Misty immediately stood up and hid Kal behind her.
"Uh...oh hey! I though I told you to wait at the clock tower."

The girl laughed
'What can I say? I got bored! Although the..what did you call them, nobodies? They were...." she rubbed behind her head.
"Really interesting to fight against. I'm used to fighting heartless. Not complaining though, but after a while, they got really boring."

The girl looks at Kei and then points at Misty with her thumb
"Can ya believe it. I only just met her and she's already trying to boss me around" she laughed.

Misty leaned a little towards Kei and whispered.
"Remember what I said about Kalena turning into Kal? That girl is before Kalena but still her. Its...weird."

The girl growled then summoned her keyblade and hit Misty hard in her face.
"I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHISPERING AROUND ME!" she growled.
"And how do you know my name! I demand to know!"

The ground started to shake violently.

Misty held her face
"Please control your anger! Your heart is connected to this world!" she blurted out.

The shaking stopped.

"What..."
User Image

Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out