Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply The world that Never was.
Door to the twilight Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:24 am
User Image
                                          ๐ŸฌOrganization XIII's "Zero" โ€นโŠฐ Toyari โŠฑโ€บ
                                          โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: No one.
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat LevelVery Dangerous.
                                          Allegiance: Organization XIII
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Candy's:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:ใ€ŽOrganization XIIIใ€
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Axaldin_Sinako

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

โ—คโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ—ฅ

A few near silenced step calmly but in a near chaotic manner approached the door revealing a figure wearing a strange tanish colored Black Coat who gave a long drawn out sigh.โ€Jeez Louise, we're losing more members then we're gaining them..Well I guess that's the price for success I guess.โ€The Organization XIII member thought out loud to herself as she looked at the door in front of her as she folded her arms while tilting her head.โ€Hope are leaders got a plan for all this our else the others might get a anxious hehe..Oh there's a fun thought.โ€The woman said with a little hint of joy in her voice to what's to come but what that fun was she kept that to herself before suddenly deciding to sit the air courtesy of her powers and said to herself.โ€Soooooooo boooooooorrrreed.โ€ She stated as she kicked her feet in the air back and forth wondering where to go and who to bug.
                                          User Image

โ—ฃโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ—ข

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Axaldin_Sinako

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

Cixer heard the voice of a women and became more curious about who would dwell around what Cixer finds most holy. Stumbling around the black night for the source of the voice would be a bit of easy in a place he knows all to well. Since joining the organization he has found his a reason to live making this world like a place of worship. Finding a women in a robe, he realized she must be another member to the organization.

"Hey there, Cixer the organization member number nine." He says optimistic and a hand out to shake.
He stood a few feet behind her hoping a warm welcome, but knowing that everyone is different and she could just lash out at him like those before the organization found him. Those days were dark, homeless and fighting every day to survive.

(Sorry sis b day all day im out so coming from my phone I'll make it look nicer. And in a hour or two I'll be home so expect better responses)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:10 pm
User Image
                                          โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

With: Cixer.
                                          Threat Level:Very Dangerous.
                                          Out..Of..Candy's:No worries.
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:ใ€ŽSacred Moonใ€
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

โ—คโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ—ฅ

Oh? A new voice?The figure thought to herself as she turned her floating figure towards Cixer who was currently extending his hand out towards her to which she giggled at amused.โ€A unfamiliar figure in a much so familiar world. Cixer huh?โ€She said not doing the same courteous exchange that Cider was offering, not out of senile towards his friendship mind you but due to its overused use; Regardless the figure levitated back down towards the ground caused a soft gust of wind to brush against Cixer.โ€Well its a warm welcome to see a new face compared to the collection of staled ones here though its only a matter of time before you join them hehe.. โ€The figure continued before unfolding her arms both outward and apart of each other.โ€But lets not dwell on that shall we? My name is Toyari, its nice to meet you new face Cixer, i won't say my number outloud because wheres the fun in that, all i will say is it begins with one and ends with zero.โ€The figure named Toyari said deciding to have a bit of fun with him.
                                          User Image

โ—ฃโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ—ข

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Axaldin_Sinako

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image

Cixer put his arm down to his sided after he was sure Toyari wasn't going to meet his hand. Even though it wasn't the welcome he expected his smile remained unaffected. "Either way it is nice to meet you. I guess we happen to wonder these same hallowed grounds." as he moves to sit along the same edge a few feet down. Still wanting to trust her just not willing to be an easy target. As he sits his Holy Relic Tofas clanking against the edge. "It has been some time since I have seen another member. I have been wonder this planet searching for a sign," he says a bit softly almost like Cixer has begun to lose faith that it is even out there. His eyes start to wonder to his shoes and gloss over a bit. For a second he forgets that he is alone and just smiles at his shows hoping it wasn't awkward already.
"Well enough about me, what brings you here" speaking a bit chipper and bring his gaze up to hers. Hoping the seamless transition would change the subject and put the new acquaintance at ease. starting to tap the back of his shoes against the ledge and some dust from his boots coming off.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:54 am
User Image

Out..Of..Candy's:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Axaldin_Sinako

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Toyari watched as this friendly individual greeted her with a smile ignoring her riddle which caused her to sigh as she lowered her arms and poked at his statement of not finding a member in a while.โ€Really? Well thats rather odd here coming from someone who supposedly been here on this world for what assume a while. โ€The girl teased at Cixer's statement.โ€But then again..โ€She would say before suddenly jumping of the edge of the tower that Cixer's had decided to sit on; but before such a thing as gravity could take ahold of her and drag her downwards and fall her feet land on something that held in the air as if she was standing on an invisible platform, she spun her self around on the heel of her boot and turned towards Cixer continuing.โ€Our leader is being rather hasty today and been killing off members for more power, so i can't really judge you for not finding anyone in a while Hehehe..โ€Toyari said as she raised her hand up slightly and wagged it side to side with her index finger out.โ€A word from the wise.. I suggest you put in some effort to get on his good side or else he might get you too!!โ€Toyari said as her suddenly extended her arms out as if to try and surprise Cixer before giggling as she placed arms back to her side and tilted her and bit and cocked it for a moment before returning to normal.โ€Why i'm here?.......I haaave no idea, i think i was just bored and came up here to think on what i should do.โ€Toyari answered as she started playing hopscotch in the air while she answered.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Axaldin_Sinako

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:18 am
User Image

Cixer took his time thinking of what his part in the grand scheme was. He thinks back to his time wandering from town to town, hole to hole, it seemed that blackness would ever end. then snapping out of it,
" You know we should be making ourselves harder to kill than." he says chuckling, "I am not sure I could do it on my own, I am not really a solo fighter," ending with a sigh of frustration.
"I am more of a healer, I can fight with my tonfa, yet nothing like the boss or some of the other members." saying pulling his tonfa out, the holy symbols shined in the light twirling them by the grip. "I honestly have not fought in years in feels, I just have not challenged myself in combat I guess." Cixer spoke jokingly to implicate that it would matter much, it's not like he could get any worse or better.
"Maybe I should start soaring and learn some new tricks. " Cixer stood up and stretches out. He starts to take a few jabs at the area, following it up with a backhand spin. "Maybe a Fight or two to get me going, then may out to other worlds to gain more strength?," inquisitively asking Toyari with a small grin hoping he is not asking for to much.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Candy's:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Axaldin_Sinako

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Toyari was a little more then confused by Cixer's avoidance of the topics that she was bringing out, she didn't know if this was either intentional or not but the mention of him trying to spar with her to get the flow of battle going in him again was very well.. A poor choice one would say but after what had been happening with the conversation she welcomed it, even if Cixer's wasn't aware of her monstrous prowess. So she stopped hopping around in the air and preformed a magnificent backflip back onto solid ground towards the front of this timid friend who sought to fight her as she said.โ€Alright then. If this is what your aiming for then by all means please go first..Your going to need it more then me, and hey! If your still conscience after this I know a great place to wreck some havoc..โ€Toyari began granting Cixer's the first move while also explain to him for plans to go to someplace and cause a bit of chaos but for now she mearly waited for him to attack.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:29 pm
-----------------Organization XIII----------------------------------------------------------------
Member #7
Name: Altera (ALL-Terror) Hellsing
Weapon used: Deathnote (Heartless kblade), Nobody Keyblade

User ImageUser Image

On the way to the other towns, Altera picked up presence at Castle Oblivion. she orbs herself in the Doors of Twlight and see two new faces talking to each other. she cloaked herself as Reaper to hid her identity and floats beside them. interesting to her that the Organization has diverse members. she fixated on the female because her magic abilities is very strong like.

"She is a good one." Altera thinking to herself and then looks down at her shadow. "Go report to Jaxon about my findings with the Light family." her dark shadow shivers out of her images.

Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KiBitzRajas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Candy's:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Axaldin_Sinako

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

After a moment of time passed she relaxed his stance slightly in disappointment towards the lack of advancement towards her from Cixer andturned her head towards the quite observer who stared at them.โ€Can i help you or are you just going to keep on gawking at my like some sort of pelican?โ€Toyari say being not so kind to the one whom was silently observing her and her buddy what's more she did happen to feel a hint of something peculiar what that was couldn't have been named but whatever it was made her more interested in this individual which depending on what she said wasn't necessarily good for her.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:20 am
-----------------Organization XIII----------------------------------------------------------------
Member #7

User ImageUser Image

Altera glares at Toyari as it levels to the floor. she eyes the female closely. as she shows her organization number on her wrist to the female."I am number seven from the organizations and the Leader Personal Assistants. i track your presence here." she said to the female then looks at the her.

her eyes meet with Toyari once more. "I do not like the tone you address me. Anyways, state your business." she growls under her breath and folds her arms. she seems intimidate by this one.

Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KiBitzRajas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

With: Cixer and Altera.
                                          Out..Of..Candy's:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Toyari watched as the female glared at her as she floated down to her, most likely aggravated from being spotted but regardless she could tell she was going to enjoy toying with more so then Cixer. Her head moving ever so slightly to side to side as she listened to her explain who she was which was already known information to her, Toyari already knew per say but never really cared for her as a person of interest.. Till now that is after catching spying on her.โ€Personal assistant huh? My you really do your job well then seeing as how Jaxon was wondering were his so called assistant went frolicking off too, You even got people looking for you.โ€She said as both mocked her and told her Jaxon's curiosity towards her lack of appearance at the meeting that was held an hour ago. โ€Hah! I should be saying the same thing to you pipsqueak.โ€She stated as she suddenly stopped swaying her side to side as Toyari continued.โ€Mind telling us why you were spying us? Wait i have a more interesting question, Mind telling me what was sooo important for the leader of the Organization XIII's assistance to not attend an important meeting?โ€Toyari stated as she questioned Altera teasingly to what she could possibly be hiding from her and possibly the rest of the organization.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:18 pm
Member #7

User ImageUser Image

Altera rolls her eyes and have no time to put up with Toyari sassiness. she points her NoBody Keyblade at Toyari. it is not the female consider why she spying them. she is doing her job as the assistant lead and she does not tolerate no one disrespectfulness."I do not take no one trash talk girlie. I am no Pipsqueak compare to my darkness. Now for your information. I already attend the meeting and others as well."

she puts away her Keyblade behind her cloak and Prepares to leave the room. "i have already notify Jaxon of my whereabouts and this premise is his headquarters. we are secretly looking for a host to Place the Last Horsemen Plague in. Famine is currently occupied By Raaxas the other member. we have a big plans forming and need all the help."

Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KiBitzRajas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:31 pm
Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KiBitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

Keyblades Wielded
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Famine in Raxxa's body comes through a dark corridor which he looks over at the new Organization members as the end of his robes with the hood over his head has a blue flame flicker to it showing how fond Famine has taken to Raxxa's body but yet Famine knew Raxxas still lived within him and has some form of control over his actions.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:40 pm
Member #7

User ImageUser Image

As she is talking to Toyari, a dark strong presence breached in the Door of Twilight. she twisted her head to see who it was and it appears to be Famine the horsemen within Raaxas. she smiles then grins slightly. "Famine still no host for Plague but the Light's still very strong to fight with me. I come across these feisty warriors join us."

Fiendish Az

Axaldin_Sinako

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

KibitzRajas

The world that Never was.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items