HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[Fin] Biroki and Sauron: Neat Whiskers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 2 100-sided dice: 78, 59 Total: 137 (2-200)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:39 pm
Character || Biroki
Stage || Sage
Battling || Poscuta x 2
Battle Stat || 40
Defense || 8
Roll Needed || 20-100, 15-100 with Sauron
Rolled || ---
Outcome || 2 win
Experience earned ||

Lvl 8

For Biroki

8 x 6 / 3 = 24
(8x6) /3 = 16
16 x 2 = 32

For Sauron

8 x 6 ) / 2 * 0.75 = 18
(8x6) / 2 = 24
24 x 2 = 48 (x.75) = 36

Aukai Oceansoul rolled 2 100-sided dice: 66, 27 Total: 93 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:40 pm
Character || Sauron
Stage || Lancer
Battling || Poscuta x 2
Battle Stat || 18
Defense || 8
Roll Needed || 70-100, 60-100 with Biroki
Rolled || [66,27]
Outcome || [lose x2]  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:45 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Biroki, after making sure Sauron was not horribly damaged beyond all repair through the judicious use of burn salve and healing magic, decided to take the younger man out on a walk. He was going to train the man – he had a responsibility to his people and his settlement and this was a part of that. He led him away from the camp, where they would not bother, nor be bothered by, the others in the war base.

”All right then.” he said, waiting for the other to catch up, ”I'll... start training you now.” little did Biroki know that he had an audience to his teaching methods...

(109/500)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:13 pm
Sauron panted along behind Biroki...fatherhood was making him soft..he might even be getting a little fat! The horror, nope, this had to stop he would throw himself into training and be fit and trim enough to chase his darling children to the ends of the earth and back again. He brushed any leftover dirt off, careful of the healing salve and paid close attention to Biroki. He was not to old to learn after all and the older shifter was very wise.

He heard a rustling not far away and shifted on his feet a bit..weird. There was no wind, his head turned and he peered curiously in that direction. "Biroki? Do you er..hear something? Or did I crack my head when I fell?"

124/500  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:38 pm
Duke Edward Drake

”No?” said Biroki, listening for a moment. He heard rustling, sure, but it felt – and sounded – like the wind. He frowned, putting down his things for the moment. ”I didn't think you did, but...” he approached, putting his hand to Sauron's head. ”Let me check.” he gently felt along the shifter's scalp, inspecting with eyes, hands, and magic. ”No...” he said finally, ”Nothing cracked, or damaged... you caught yourself well enough.” he said, moving back and turning to his things. He was intending to take out some cloth balls, little targets he used sometimes – as evidenced by the burn marks and heat cracks along their surfaces. They would be good for training, definitely...

Only to find two small, ratlike creatures rooting around his bag. ”Wh-what the...” he exclaimed, taken aback. Maybe that rustle had been something after all. ”H-hey!”[/b[ he protested, as the two creatures began to drag a parcel – his lunch – out. His fingers crackled with reflexive magic. ”That's mine!” he said, as the creatures squeaked and chittered...

(283/500)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:53 pm
DraconicFeline

Sauron peeked around Biroki. "Those are Poscuta, I've seen them around but never this close. What brave little things they are." He walked up and picked one up by the tail....this was a mistake. He understood that after the enraged ball of fur, hissing and spitting and screeching to high sky bit him soundly on the hand, the other sensing its ran around him in circles, he swore it was trying to trip him. His family were radaku people he was not equiped to deal with this tiny toothed rediculousness and by goodness they hurt. Rats! Gah.

"Ow! Biroki, could you er help me I can't seem to get them off." He froze dispite the disturbing chewing, ripping feeling in his poor hand and leg, he solemnly thought that the teeth were going to scar, he hoped Biroki's aim was as good as he thought it was.

(289/500)  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:15 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Poscuta? The little rodents of the Tale? He'd heard of them, but he'd never actually spotted one for himself before. Seeing them now, Biroki thought they were cute in a way.

But they were stealing his pack, and that was not acceptable! He chased after them, grabbing for his pack to retrieve whatever he could from their greedy clutches. He stumbled and tripped, but managed to, with a lucky grab, steal back his pack and detach the ferocious little needle-toothed beasties from it.

The cry of pain from the younger shifter brought a reflexive, panicked reaction from Biroki. His magic flared, scorching his bag (which was fortunately made and enchanted to be fire resistant for just that reason) and one of the poscuta on it as he turned around to see Sauron being attacked by one of the other beasties.

It was only a poscuta, not worthy of a major offensive, but Biroki – though he had matured substantially – was still a panicky, flighty, young man. With a yell – more like a yelp than anything – he sent a blast of fire at the poscuta. Thought – and realization of his stupidity – came only in the aftermath, but fortunately it seemed that his aim had become ingrained into his subconcious – Sauron was not seriously harmed. Biroki went over to Sauron, just to be sure that he was indeed all right. The young man was his responsibility now, after all. ”A-are you all right?” he asked, as, unseen, the remaining poscuta scampered away...

(539/500)   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Sauron was busy flailing when his subconscious registered that Biroki had yelped nearby then his arm poscuta included was engulfed in flame, thankfully it made the poscuta release and run off screeching. He was of half a mind to do the same from startlement. Thankfully the flame had gotten poscuta only and the only damage was the acrid stench of crispy arm hair.

He gave a huge sigh of relief and clamped an arm down on his bite wound, to stop the bleeding. Biroki had come over by this point. "Oh yes, I am okay, thank you for getting that off. Is it just me or are they more cantankerous then usual. Maybe its that time of the year for them. Kind of makes me wish Skava was here and wanting a snack. They are a menace those little things."

He babbled, usually Sauron was more tolerant of creatures but being chewed on evaporated most of his sympathetic abilities.He would have to make sure Sezarra wasn't playing near any Poscuta dens, if she got bitten Thornvin might exterminate all the poscuta. At least her family were not the only ones who cared about the wayward, adventurous little girl. She was going to be so much trouble. He grinned in thought then saw the concern on Biroki's face and sobered up. "Sorry my mind was wandering."

(514/500)  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas