Welcome to Gaia! ::

Five Nights at Freddy's

Back to Guilds

Welcome to your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where kids and parents alike come for entertainment and food as far as the eye can see! 

Tags: Five Nights at Freddy's, Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy, Chica 

Reply Side Stories
magical mayham Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sam_DeYama

Loyal Senshi

25,965 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:01 pm
(all welcome, but also want a romance between Foxy and Enigma)

"A-a-a-a-a-bra ka-a-a-a-a-adbra!" A pink gift box with silouetes of the Freddy's Fazbears crew appeared in a purple puff of smoke and with a tap of her wand the package opened with a burst of confetti.

A little girl on the stage squealed in delight and grabbed up all but one plush and ran back to her parents and friends. The mom tried to tell the little girl to pick up the fourth one up but she had refused.

no one noticed the swift blazing eyes of the coyote animatronic at the birthday girls rejection of the gift.

"Attention all visitors Freddy's Fazbears Pizzeria will be closing soon so please make sure to gather all property and we would like to thank you and welcome you back again."

The families and other visitors all made their way to the automatic doors and exited the building, soon all that was left was the cleaning crew, whom left after doing their job and the night manager locked up.

*TIME SHIFT TO MIDNIGHT*

Enigma walked towards the table and lifted the discarded plush.

"Oh my dear-r-r-r-r-r-est Foxy, how could anyone reject you my captain? It's all that-t-t-t-t-t-t wretched little whelp from eighty seven that caused you to be abandoned and for-for-for-forgotten." she whispered to the plush.

The living plush dove cooed and nuzzled his beak against the magicians face.

"Thank you Nig-g-g-g-gel." She put the plush toy behind the curtain of her mini stage. she moved towards Pirate Cove but stopped halfway. "Why why can't I-I-I-I-I-I tell you how I feel?"

(okay I know the sappiness is more horrifying then anything)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:31 pm
With the crowd having left and the midnight hour at hand, a certain feline animatronic was free to roam once more and enjoy herself.

Earlier in the day, she found herself in another smaller party room. Being without her stage, outside Giddy Corral and away from her friends felt wrong, but Giddy didn't have the luxury of the corral anymore.

Her friends from the corral still sat motionless, perhaps never again to move. Giddy wasn't giving up hope. She expected them to wake up, even if the storm fried their chips. Giddy still had the Giddy Corral shows in her programming and would hold onto them as long as she could.

For now, she left the smaller birthday reserve room and skipped back towards the main dining and performance hall, whistling old west showdown music as she went.

Today had been an interesting day for her. She was tasked with entertaining a small room of toddlers early in the day. The bunch of brats were really grabby, but Giddy was good at dodging their wiles and besides her shirt being slightly torn and one of the straps on her overalls hanging down managed to come out without damage. It helped that the mothers were there to restrain their kids. Needless to say, toddlers were scary. They were the few children Giddy actually disliked.

With the coyote in sight, Giddy gave a merry wave,"Howdy partner!" When she strode in, however, it became clear Ennie was not as happy tonight. In her hands was a Foxy plush: the kind given at birthday parties. Giddy glanced from Ennie to the toy and nodded. It looked like someone had left their present behind.  

Saikii

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Lying Smiles

Dangerous Phantom

12,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:54 pm
"finally those damn hooligans they call todlers are gone" Crow grumbled one of his cat ears actually stung as toddler had pulled on it honestly they were climbing all over him like some dang insect he shuddered" i hate toddlers"he muttered before standing up once it hit midnight and began cleaning up this disaster caused from some naughty brats."glad im not interested in women so ill never have any kids" he rolled his eyes and sighed as he swept and mopped up pizza  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:04 pm
Enigma looked up and saw the "country kitty" "Oh hello there Giddy, ca-a-a-a-a-an you believe the little wretched b-b-b-brat didn't want this?" the coyote looked down and caressed the plush. Giddy had been the only one she had ever admitted to about her feelings for Foxy, though Bonnie (purple) had been the one to help her realize it. Giddy hadn't been there for long but the two bonded and seemed like old friends.  

Sam_DeYama

Loyal Senshi

25,965 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

zombieNAMI

Adorable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        l< Ⓕ Ⓤ Ⓜ Ⓘ Ⓚ Ⓞ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
                                            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Fumiko sighed as she heard the games power down. Being in the back of house was daunting. She wondered if anyone even remembered her. "It's been weeks since I've been back here..." she softly muttered as her leg wasn't functioning right. She was sitting on top of a box with her new attire, bag, and hair. The panda's leg sparked and jittered as she grumbled. "Hello....? Anyone even out there?" Her grey hues looked around and could hear faint voices, laughter, and the random spurts of silence. ❥

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm
"A-actually I c-c-can. I've seen it happen before. T-thankless idiots hayseeds," Giddy replied, coming closer. "Spoiled r-r-rotten if you ask me, turning d-down gifts. Spare the r-r-rod, s-spoil the child. Then again, recon I'm one to talk...," the western feline remarked with a light chuckle. Giddy was a bit of an undisciplined goofball, but refusing a gift was just wasteful.

"I-I'm sorry, Ennie," Giddy added, knowing this wasn't a matter to laugh at. Her new friend was in love. Giddy somewhat knew how she felt, even if the affection for Benny Beaver was programmed in for performance's sake. "L-l-listen, Ennie. D-don't g-g-give up. I'm sure you'll f-find the courage. Hehe... Recon I had a bad habit of teasing my crush. Nowadays, I wish I hadn't... Couldn't be honest cause of it. Y'know?"

Just then, Giddy's ear twitched and she threw a glance back towards the voice she was picking up, "Well, golly. Who could that be..." Giddy was beginning to get familiar with most of the animatronics, but this voice seemed unfamiliar.  

Saikii

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Himu Miyu

Space Noob

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:01 pm
zombieNami

The sound of gentle yet firm footsteps would be heard echoing the halls of the Pizzeria, the stained tile flooring would add a gentle *click* to his dress shoes, as his television head would provide a constant source of lighting. Bobby has been activated since this early morning, ever since his recent fix up that allowed him to work during the day, the gentlebot seemed as chipper and energetic as the early morning sun! So what better way to treat his new found turn around with a little walk around the facility at night?

Revealing a cartoonish grin on his television screen, the towering gentlebot would walk down the hall with such interest in everything, yet his smooth walk cycle would stopped when hearing something nearby.

"Hello there? Who is hiding from ol' Bobby? Fear not, I won't hurt you~" He called out in his rather harmonious humanoid voice. As he leaned over through the doorway with his cartoonish "face" peering into the room. And there stood-- Well sat, a rather odd looking figure in the back of the room.. Why, it was a panda! But weren't they native South Central China? "Why hello there dearie~! What is a lady such as yourself, residing in such a dank dark surrounding?" He greeted politely to the rather impaired female animatronic.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:49 pm
Hiyumiyu
zombieNami

The sound of gentle yet firm footsteps would be heard echoing the halls of the Pizzeria, the stained tile flooring would add a gentle *click* to his dress shoes, as his television head would provide a constant source of lighting. Bobby has been activated since this early morning, ever since his recent fix up that allowed him to work during the day, the gentlebot seemed as chipper and energetic as the early morning sun! So what better way to treat his new found turn around with a little walk around the facility at night?

Revealing a cartoonish grin on his television screen, the towering gentlebot would walk down the hall with such interest in everything, yet his smooth walk cycle would stopped when hearing something nearby.

"Hello there? Who is hiding from ol' Bobby? Fear not, I won't hurt you~" He called out in his rather harmonious humanoid voice. As he leaned over through the doorway with his cartoonish "face" peering into the room. And there stood-- Well sat, a rather odd looking figure in the back of the room.. Why, it was a panda! But weren't they native South Central China? "Why hello there dearie~! What is a lady such as yourself, residing in such a dank dark surrounding?" He greeted politely to the rather impaired female animatronic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        l< Ⓕ Ⓤ Ⓜ Ⓘ Ⓚ Ⓞ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
                                            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Fumiko's grey hues glanced over to the television animatronic. "H-Hello. I'm Fumiko, but t-the children call me P-P-P-Panny." as she looked to her sputtering leg. "A-As you can see, I am inoperable. I was put here to be fixed, b-but it seems everyone is too b-b-busy for me. So, I've been here for a long w-w-while now." Fumiko smiled a sweet, but terrifying smile. She has never seen this animatronic around before. Was he new? Was he built to serve the children? Fumiko didn't know.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

zombieNAMI

Adorable Pumpkin

Sam_DeYama

Loyal Senshi

25,965 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:59 pm
"It's all right Giddy, and thank you." with a gentle smile. "Hmmm I overheard one of the meatbags employees speaking of a newer animatronic panda that needed repairing, I'm sure Damien will be around soon to do that."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:30 am
"Recon we're seeing lots of new f-faces round these parts," Giddy replied, nodding as she turned her attention back to the coyote. The feline supposed she was one of these new faces, but Giddy was steadily making new friends here.

Ennie was Giddy's closest friend here so far. It was thanks to Enn she had a good understanding of the original pizzeria. When Giddy first arrived, it took time for her to register everything that happened. The feline didn't exactly take the move or her loss well. She managed to calm down after talking to the coyote. How long ago had that been? Three months? She wasn't sure.

The night was young and Giddy couldn't quite shake the quiet. Activity would pick up as the night progressed, as it always did.  

Saikii

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Himu Miyu

Space Noob

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:45 pm
zombieNAMI

The gentlebot didn't seem phased by her terrifying demeanor, revealing that goofy cartoonish grin towards her almost as if to make her smile in return. Clasping his gloved hands together in delight of the new face, yet looking down at her legs it caused him to project a pout as his elongated fingers would rub his TV "chin".

"Oh dear.. Quite the pickle you are in darling, and quite sad to be left alone like this! Come now, may I take you with me? I don't wish to be a ill-mannered gentleman!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:08 am
"Maybe we should go and introduce ourselves. " En suggested remembering how welcome the other had made her feel when she was brought into the pizzeria. (she's as old as the originals but she was introduced a month after they we're opened)  

Sam_DeYama

Loyal Senshi

25,965 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Eerie Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:30 pm
Mindy was hiding in the corner and had just became online when bobby appeared and she watched the exchange between this tv animatronic called bobby and....who was this animatronic again?.... oh right Fumiko... the only thing that showed she was online was her yellow eyes glowing in the Darkest corner of the room even then they won't notice her unless if they feel her stare she doesn't know anyone beside Crow she was with him since he worked at the old pizzeria her only working ear twitched the side of her forehead had been torn off by a child causing her to snap...and well you get the idea anyways Mindy stayed put and watched them closely her suit's eyelids were covering the top half of her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:08 am
Walks with Giddy to meet the new animatronic. "Wonder what she's like?"  

Sam_DeYama

Loyal Senshi

25,965 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Lying Smiles

Dangerous Phantom

12,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:03 am
[ must. revive. rp. fkgjfdkjgdkf)

boots clicked against the floor and a sound of a mop going around and against the floor Crow was cleaning up after children from later in the day and he grumbled "Damn Kids"  
Side Stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff