[PRP] A New Home (Anane x Piripi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image

Anane was just starting to settle into his new home. Thankfully it had only taken him on battle to earn his place and now he was settling in amongst his family yet again. He was proud of himself that he only had to battle once, he had heard of others having to try over and over again to earn his place in the pride. Of course Anane could have had his family claim him and entered without a battle, but where was the pride in that. Anane was a very proud lion to say the least.

Now of course he had to go about making some friends. So far the white lion with grey and green splotches had yet to meet anyone other than family and the male was lonely. Today he was on a mission to meet someone new.

Twilight Jaws
Quote me when you tag otherwise I may miss it wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:16 pm
User Image

Piripi had taken to wandering. After so long without an actual home, he was slightly enamored with the novelty of being able to stay in one place. And as such, he was determined to learn as much as he could about these lands. And also maybe see if he couldn't find one or two places for the occasional reflection admiring.

Not that he was terribly vain. Not exactly. But he did enjoy sitting and gazing at his reflection from time to time. And today was one of those times when he wanted to find a nice, still puddle that wasn't too muddied.

So far he hadn't had much luck, but he was perfectly content with meeting new lions too. And as luck would have it, he'd spied one that he hadn't met yet. Smiling broadly, he called out to the paler lion, "A good day to you, sir!"

nessiaing
No problem! I'm the same way. XD

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:25 pm
"Piripi, its nice to meet you." Anane said with a gentle bow of his head.

Anane turned at the sound of a voice, smiling when he saw that there was a male sitting not far from him. He couldn't believe the colors the male had, even Anane had come from a colorfulish family but he had never seen anything like this lion he was truly something else.

He moved towards the other male careful not to step in the puddles. He wasn't entirely use to the damp weather here yet, before he had lived in a desert and now he was sea side.

"Why good day to you too." Anane greeted the male. "My name is Anane who are you?" he asked.

Twilight Jaws

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:31 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Anane," he replied. "My name's Piripi. Are you new here too?"

Part of him really hoped that this was the case. Not that he disliked any of the more established lions within the pride. But he was tired of feeling like an awkward outsider.

"I haven't been here for very long, I'm afraid. So if I say something stupid, I ask your forgiveness in advance."

Tilting his head slightly, Piripi hoped that Anane was as friendly as he initially seemed.

nessiaing

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:08 pm
Anane let out a small laugh, "I am new too so don't worry I am not even going to know if you say something stupid." Anane assured the other. He understood where the colorful male was coming from, the culture in this pride was a strong one and nothing anything like Anane had known before, thankfully he had his family to show him the ropes and teach him the ways a little.

"Do you have family here then is that why you joined?" Anane was always interested in why others did the things they did.

Twilight Jaws
I totally messed up last post, and instead of tagging I messed up and edited my old post sorry for all the multi quotes!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:15 pm
Relaxing minutely, Piripi gave Anane a grateful nod for his understanding. Then, grinning somewhat sheepishly, he rolled his shoulders in a shrug.

"I haven't seen my family since i was a cub," he said matter-of-factly. "I found this place through the second-hand stories of lions who'd tried and failed to gain entry. It's very different, but I like it."

Ears perking slightly, he watched the other lion with great curiosity.

"What of you? Do you have family here?"

That Anane had asked this same question of him, made Piripi think that this must be the case, but he didn't want to assume.

nessiaing
No worries! I was just afraid that Gaia had done something wonky. XD

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:24 pm
Anane nodded, it made him sad when he heard of lions who hadn't seen their parents in such a long time. In truth he hadn't seen his parents or siblings in years before joining the pride but he had at least been grown when they had parted ways.

"Ah yes you could say I have family here, my mother and father, and most of my litter mates along with half siblings, nieces and nephews the family seems to grow on a daily basis." Anane had been truly shocked when he joined the pride and saw just how much the family had grown in just a couple of years.

"It was the rumour that they were here that caused me to join, I wanted to see them all again. Though I proudly fought my own way in opposed to letting them bring me in." Anane was proud to have earned his spot.

"Though I must say the pride is much different than anything else I have experienced. I mean have you ever thought of becoming a Reaver?" the concept was confusing to Anane he wasn't sure he could fight every day of his life.

Twilight Jaws

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:13 pm
Blinking a bit, Piripi found himself a little envious of Anane. Imagine having so much on one's family already within the pride. HOw lucky he had been!

"It is definitely different," Piripi put in, thinking of all the times he'd been run out of some other lion's territory. He might still feel strange here, but at least no one was chasing him off.

"Ah, to be truthful... I can't say the thought has ever crossed my mind. I'm a passable fighter, but not to the level the Reavers are. And truthfully, I'm still enjoying having a home. I don't want to leave it for the outside anytime soon."

He laughed a little and shook his head.

"Maybe someday, when the novelty of having a home wears off I might look into it."

nessiaing

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:20 pm
"I must be honest I have thought about it but I don't know that I am a good enough fighter for it, nor do I know if I want to fight all the time. There is something to be said for living a quiet life."

"One of my brother's is a Reaver though and I suppose the competitive side of me is coming out in wanting to show him up a little."

"Having a home is nice, its something I have taken for granted most of my life I grew up in a different pride and only travelled for a few years as an adult." Anane admitted, he had been a lucky guy all in all.

"Maybe one day I will work up the guts to go out on a viking trip, perhaps my brother will even take me out."

Twilight Jaws

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:45 pm
Smiling a little to himself, Piripi rather thought that with brotherly rivalry in the mix, it was more than likely that Anane would try to go on at least one viking. He might even enjoy it. Who could say?

"If you do go out one day, perhaps I'll try to join you. Then, at least, if we mess up too badly, there'll be one sympathetic soul there for the other, right?"

Not that Piripi wanted to go out on a viking, but it seemed expected after a while. He'd have to think about it for a little. After a moment, he decided to try veering the topic to more pleasant areas.

"So tell me about your family. How has it been seeing them after so much time?"

nessiaing

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 pm
"I would love if you came with me, it would be awesome to have a novice partner out there with me!" Anane replied excitedly. He made a mental note to make sure to find Piripi if he ever did decide to go out on a viking mission.

"It has been awesome to see them again. A few of my litter mates are missing, only two of the triplets are here and my sister is missing, but three out of five isn't too bad. My mom is happy to have me around I think." Anane said with a smile, he had been most excited to see his mom when he got back home.

"Speaking of my mom I should get going I told her I would meet up with her this afternoon." Anane told the colorful lion.

"I do hope our paths cross again soon." Anane told Piripi. He offered the male another bow of his head before turning to walk away.

All in all Anane was pretty happy with having found Piripi, he felt like it was possible the two would be friends for a long time to come.

Twilight Jaws

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:53 pm
The delight in Anane's voice as he spoke of his family filled Piripi's heart with a bittersweetness. He was thrilled for his new friend, but a little envious as well. Still, there was no point in feeling bitter. It was what it was. Simple as that.

"They sound wonderful and I'm so happy you were able to find them again," he said with a smile. "Go enjoy you're family. We can talk another time, friend."

He watched the other lion walk away and chuckled a tiny bit. Zsaria had been right. These lions were quickly becoming his family.

nessiaing
Fin! Thank you!

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out