Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:56 pm
Private RP between Ovarian Paint's Niobe and Novablu's Domovoi smile

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:59 pm
The night was clear, striking and beautiful, but cold. Autumn was upon them in all the shades of reds and golds and oranges, a fiery backdrop to the fiery emotions the pink angeni-flutter stallion had been feeling. The love bug was definitely upon him...he just wasn't sure what to do about it. Niobe was...everything to him. His best friend, his tiny faerie princess, and the one he would die to protect. It would be normal for her to be the object of his affections--or rather, he would if he thought it was appropriate.

Sometimes he could swear that Niobe felt the same way, felt that spark that connection...but he wasn't the kind of stallion to just, step out on a ledge and admit his undying love. Well...he wasn't up until now. But now, as winter drew near, he didn't want to go through another season without her.

His broken family could wait. His heart could not.

He was going to tell her...and pray that she felt the same way.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:37 pm
The petite charcoal hued mare moved silently through her rows of flowers, some of her garden was settling in to slumber for the long haul of autumn and winter, while some were just now waking from their summers slumber.

She helped cover and aid those flowers that would need protection from the harsh colder weather, and aid others who would flourish in it. She stepped back and smiled at her work, she did this not only out of love for nature, but to help the forest continue to flourish after fires, floods and other natural, or soquili related events.

Plus soon it would be time for Domovoi to leave, and she hated that. Hated the long absence of him in her days and nights...she missed him awfully so when he left. But she knew that she couldnt hog him all to herself, no matter how much she longed to, or how much she loved him..he deserved someone younger.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:38 am
Domovoi moved through the leaves that crunched and crackled softly underfoot, a lovely sound, but a sorrowful one as well. It was nearing time when he'd break away from Niobe, head back for home...but where was home now, exactly? His mother had struck off, breaking the lifemating between her and his father, Oberon. She'd withdrawn into herself, becoming cool and collected once more, and it killed him. Killed him to see his family in pieces...

He took in a slow breath, stopping at the very edge of the gardens. He could see her working, tending to her beautiful flowers, flowers that were so much like her--fragile and yet strong enough to brave the winter--and his heart began to pound in erratic beats.

So much of his life had been sacrificed to duty. He'd been raised to be a warrior, but how was that fair, when all he wanted was to enjoy life, laugh with his friends, and raise a family that would never be tainted by the bloodshed of war. And Niobe... Every time he dreamed, she was there, smiling, waiting.

"Niobe," he called softly with a nicker, careful not to step on any of the flowers. She was there, her pink and black streaked tresses adorned with glimmering silver skulls, a morbid display that she pulled off wonderfully. He smiled just looking at her. His wings curled against his sides and he turned crimson eyes on her, their gaze warm.

"Come away for a walk with me?" he asked, nodding to the fields. His pulse skittered at his throat, nerves and excitement and dread rising in his stomach. Now or never.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:33 pm
She had been watching him move among the gardens as she pretended to continue to tend to them while he made his way closer, her eyes drawn to him instantly, it made her heart ache as she knew that it would be time any moment now for him to say his farewells, she swallowed the hard lump in her throat as she lifted her head and smiled at him.

"Why of course Domovoi." She replied with a gentle bob of her head, she carefully picked her way towards him. Her little skulls caught the fading sunlight and sparkled, Niobe herself was the least morbid, or dangerous soquili one could meet, but still she wore her skulls as reminders of her past.

She came up beside him, the tops of her ears just barely brushing under his chin as she smiled up at him. "It's going to be a lovely night." She said as she brushed a wing tip against his shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:41 pm
He smiled warmly at her as she approached him, her strides lithe and dainty and yet...somehow fearless and completely endearing. There was no contest to why he'd fallen so head over heels for her...just the matter of if she felt the same way. The way she looked at him as she neared, that small glimmer of sadness in her eyes, made him realize that she thought he would tell her he was leaving.

He didn't want to leave. He never wanted to leave. His world... She was his entire reason for living and he wanted to scream it from the mountains, to wrap his angel wings around her small frame and keep her forever and always.

They fell into step beside one another, his wing tips brushing her sides after he felt the tickle of her own feather-light touch. He loved how small she was. He wasn't an overly large stallion, but she was petite. It ran in her blood. "It really is," he murmured low, butting his forehead against the side of her neck gently before continuing. "Not too many days like these left... Soon it will be cold and the world will be white."

His throat tightened and he paused, gazing down at her, the setting sunlight beaming down on them in warm colors. "I...actually wanted to tell you something, so please... I ask you just hear me out." He took in a deep breath, aware of the way it trembled ever so slightly. "I don't want to leave this winter. I know I always do, but I've hated it every year that's passed, the winters long and cold and empty without you at my side. That may be sappy--I'll admit, I'm a bit sappy," he chuckled nervously.

"But... And I'm not good at this feeling-y stuff, Niobe, but you need to know. I really... I..." He looked down at the dirt, the leaves, his hooves. "I've loved you for a long time. I've been afraid to say anythng, afraid you'll cast me away, but that's how I feel and it's weighed heavy on my heart for a long time now."  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:09 pm
She froze.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she stood there and stared at him in stunned silence.

He loved....her! Her mind raced with his words as he exposed his heart to her, offering her his love, confessing feelings she had been to scared to admit to.

He didnt want to leave her this winter, wanted her at his side..and he loved her. Her of all mares, and she couldnt help but sigh softly as her eyes began to sparkle with unshod tears, she loved him too, more than she ever loved another, even more than the one that had ruined her world.

"Domovio.." Her voice was soft, husky with her own feelings as she gazed up at him, the tears finally trickling down her cheeks. "I hate when you leave for the winter, I hate being without you..its as if a part of me is missing until you return." She let the small breeze ruffle between her wings. "I love you too..." She finally said, her heart all but bursting with each thudding pound. "I've loved you longer than my mind is willing to admit to.." She whispered softly now. "I simply felt to old for you, but it hasn't stopped my selfish need for you, never stopped my heart from loving you and breaking each time you left. I love you my knight, my guardian..Only you for so long."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:13 pm
He watched her, wary and gauging her reaction, half afraid to see a look of shock on her face; shock that maybe he was wrong, maybe those meaningful looks they'd shared across the years weren't so meaningful to her? His pulse sped along at the pace of a cheetah's as he waited, waited, waited... God this was awful. He wanted to take it back--no. He didn't. He finally got it off his chest. This is how he felt and he wasn't freaking ashamed of it!

"Niobe..." he whispered when she didn't immediately speak, but her words soon cut him off. He didn't look away as she spilled her heart to him and with each word she said, lovingly, gently...they made his heart ache and swell with love until it felt so full that it might burst. His grin was once again young and goofy.

"Too old? Niobe, age has never been an issue..." He shook his head, stepping closer to loop his neck over hers, pressing her warmth to his chest, feeling the way she breathed, lived, for him. "I want you to be mine, Niobe. Not just for a few months or years, but...forever. And this is hard, seeing as my parents promised each other forever and now..." He trailed off, shaking his head of the thoughts. "They had their reasons. They won't hinder me from sharing the rest of my life with you...if you'd like that, milady?"

His smile was gently teasing. "I love you. God, I can't say it enough. I want to run around and tell everyone," he said with a chuckle.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:39 pm
"My heart, my everything is yours." She whispered against his chest, she brushed her muzzle against him gently as she melted at his gentle embrace. Her heart soaring higher than the skies would allow any wings to fly.

He loved her, and she loved him. There would be nothing in this world that could take that from either of them, not while she had breath in her lungs and fight in her being.

She looked up at him, love shinning in her eyes. It had always been there, looking at him, she hadn't ever been good at hiding her feelings in her gaze. "You are not your mother, nor your father..and I am neither as well. I am sorry their love failed them, and I know it hurts you..and that kills me." She nuzzled his shoulder gently. "But we are not them, and this...this love between us is true and lasting. I have never felt the way I feel about you for another, and once upon a time I did offer my all to another and well..." She let her words fall silently against the cold earth, it was a story of the past and it was no longer as painful. "And you've given me everything Ive ever dared to dream of, you my darling, my love are all I want in this world and any other."

She laughed at his worlds, shaking her head. "Your a silly love, and I am selfish and do not want to share you with anyone else yet." She smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:36 pm
His heartbeat raced, flew to the sky and higher than that, past the clouds when she came to him, and he wondered how the gods could be so loving, to bless him with a girl like her. Age didn't matter--age was a figment of imagination, tossed away in the wind. "I'm glad," he murmured, muzzle pressed into her dark hair, his voice warm in the cool air.

"I know. I know," he said softly, nodding. She was right; just because his parents had lost their glean, it didn't mean that they would. It just meant they'd have to work harder, love harder, and that didn't sound like alot of work, not to Domovoi. His grin was equal parts sheepish and happy as he bumped his head against her neck, breathing in her soft scent, feminine and floral like the gardens she tended.

"You are my rose," he told her, meaning every word. "And I won't leave you behind. Not now, not ever. I've...protected you, guarded you, always because I loved you. Love makes everything stronger, somehow. Even though I didn't know, at first, that love was what I was feeling."

He laughed at her next words. "I don't expect you to have to share me--I'm yours, and you're my one and only." He nodded, brushing her hair away from her face with the gentle tip of his wing. "I'm so relieved!" he exclaimed, dancing away from her, light on his hooves like a colt once again. He flipped his hair and grinned at her. "Come away with me. Let's make tonight ours."  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces