Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image

It was time. Elera had watched the adorable little leopard boy grow from a heart-wrenchingly adorable cub to now a grown adult. She wouldn't be surprised if he didn't go out into the roguelands himself, looking for a mate. Heavens knew he shouldn't have any trouble finding one willing to accompany him back!

But she was not out here to find a mate. Something in her heart told her that she was not destined to find love. She just... wasn't very lovable. Oh, it wasn't terribly hard to get along with her, so long as it was on a shallow, brief basis. There were a few she let inside her private boundaries, but their number she could probably count on the toes of one paw.

But it was time to add to that number. No, not with a male to entice home. It was time that she sought and found a suitable partner for her next litter. Her first had gone well, but she held many regrets about not bringing them up with more love, more affection. Sasta had opened her eyes to that, unbeknownst to him.

This is why she was roaming the roguelands, keeping watch for attractive male leopards to propose a fling with. Hopefully whomever she found was amenable to a little fun. Now if only she could get herself into the right frame of mind for... fun. Of any sort, for that matter. Fun wasn't really something she did very often at all. Piera would have snorted and agreed whole-heartedly with that thought, if she'd been here. This was a bird-less trek, though, with the avian left at home for her own safety.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image

Macaria was out on a mission of sorts. His colony was running on hard times. Some of the leopards were asked to seek out rogue leopards to bring back to the colony. Macaria didn't need to be asked twice to leave his home. It would be a breath of fresh air being away from the pride for a bit. He had always struggled with fitting in with the other pride members because of his family history. Topping that off with his random violence didn't help any.

Getting far away from the pride helped him feel more at peace. For once, he didn't have that nagging feeling that someone near by was talking about him.

He knew that eventually he would have to return to his home. His family was there after all. Even if he wasn't much liked, he had his family who cared about him. At least, most of the time they cared about him, but that was more then some folks had.

His quest had come out fruitless so far. Most of the leopards he ran into were in fact in prides, others had no interest in joining up. As he felt down about his luck, he spotted a leopardess in the distance. He took a deep breath in to calm himself. It wouldn't look good on his part if he sounded desperate to her. 'Just keep your cool,' He thought, as he quickened his pace toward her.

Talencia

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:54 pm
Elera caught sight of someone heading for her and paused. She surveyed the newcomer carefully, both for threat and for possibility. As it turned out, she was being approached purposefully by a rather handsome male leopard. Well, this had some potential, depending on his purpose. Since he seemed to be aiming for her directly, she settled herself down on her haunches. She didn't curl her tail, as it was best to have it relaxed behind her in case she needed swift action. Just because the male looked nice didn't mean he would be. Elera had spent a good deal of time of her adolescent and adult time in the roguelands. She knew the dangers and understood the wise precautions necessary to survive. Wariness was most definitely necessary.

"Hello," she greeted the male neutrally when he got close enough to speak to. "Good to see another leopard out here. Where do you hail from?" It seemed a safe enough question, and would possibly help her feel him out for his openness to her hope for a fling.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:01 pm
He came to a stop and smiled. Every time he ran into a leopard he felt a little more relaxed. His colony had a dislike toward lions, which caused him to feel an uneasiness around them. He could trust a fellow leopard though.

“Hi,” Macaria greeted, rather nervously. “I couldn't agree with you more.”

She was interested in where he came from? Maybe he had a chance to convince her to come back with him. He reminded himself not to get his hopes up too much. “I am from a leopard colony called Usafi'tukufu. The colony is in a jungle surrounded by amazingly tall trees!” He said, sounding more like an excited cub then an adult. Jumping from tree to tree was one of his favorite activities when he was younger. Even now days he would do it if he wasn't in a hurry.

“How about you? Are you from a colony?” He asked curisouly.

Talencia

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:22 am
Elera gave a small smile at his youthful enthusiasm about his pride and its description. She thought for a bit on the idea of living in a jungle. She herself didn't mind at all living somewhere without an overabundance of trees. Though a leopard, she wasn't a huge climber. Oh, she could easily scale a tree, of course, but it wasn't necessarily an activity she sought out. Her home was less trees and more grasslands, with the earth broken up into gullies and rises from time to time. The idea of living somewhere green and gloomy was intriguing, but not really tempting.

"Not a colony," she answered him easily, "but a pride. Kitwana'antara welcomes all species." She gave a pardonably proud smile then, as it seemed that that was a relative rarity. She'd heard of a few others like them, but not too many. She paused then, though, debating whether to continue her description of her home. "But the lions of my pride are blessed by the goddess of Pestilence, so they tend to need the help." She gave a regretful shrug, then moved on to introductions. "Really, it's a wonderful thing to learn of other leopards content with their home. My name is Elera, and I'm out here hoping to help my pride out." It was true, though the method by which she intended to be of assistance likely would surprise him.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:37 pm
His eyes grew big. When his colony discussed the possibility of having cheetahs be allowed to live among them, it became an uproar. He couldn't imagine a whole pride of different species living among each other. “And you don't get into fights with the other species?” He asked with disbelief. It was one thing to live with cheetahs, but to also live with lions.

“Oh, maybe I can help you out? I'm always happy to help a fellow leopard. Right now I'm not in much of a hurry, plus it would give me something to do.” Macaria said.

He was also interested in learning more about her pride. Perhaps he could learn how the multiple species could get along and bring that knowledge to his colony. Right now they needed all the help they could get.

Talencia

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas