Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

Kala was having fun again. And by fun, he was actually training himself very hard. He was using some shells to practice his shots, wanting to make sure he got as good as he could at aiming and shooting them off. He loved being able to score, but he knew it was very different in a real game. With a real Goalie. Of course he wanted to see how that was someday, too. Not just a practice match, but a real game!

He wanted his own team!

Unfortunately, he knew he didn't really have the leadership skills to run a team. Perhaps he could find someone who wanted to join one with him? They could figure out who could be in charge. For the moment, he just wanted to find the players, first. Maybe the rest would fall in line.

He knocked another shell around, smiling as he imagined himself in the middle of a big game, animals leaping at him from all around. He, of course, jumped and dodged them, making himself the star of the show while he practiced.

CaliWolfe
(didn't know if you wanted them all in one RP or what. xD Just rolled with it. >> )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:35 am
Cajanic
That's perfectly fine! lol, Leilani's a goalie from now on. XD

User Image

Leilani had been struggling with the idea of fully dedicating herself to being a player. It was a bit of a challenge, she had to admit. She liked helping people just as much as she liked playing against them. Now, her mind was in the midst of between the two, not fully settled on one idea or another.

Today she decided that practicing Kikombe would help sooth her decision, and she pranced onto the practice field with glee.

Seeing Kala smack a puck half way across the field Leila was quick to rush and stop it. "Huuuraaa!" She leap in the air, and batted the shell with her claws. She grinned happily as she landed on her side.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nice shot." A voice came from behind the two. Aka had decided to sleep in today, and was a little late to the field for his mid-morning sprints.

He yawned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, all the while wearing a friendly smile. "Mind if I join you?" He asked politely, and nodded in greeting to the familiar cheetah.

Gosh, time sure did move fast didn't it? He could remember babysitting her as a cub. The little monster-hunter and all that. Seeing her now, on the field certainly didn't make the hybrid feel any younger. "Hello Leilani."

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:16 pm
Kala was astounded when he saw someone leap out of no where and catch his shot. He let out a surprised sort of noise, his tail flying up into the air. He was about to comment on it, when he heard someone else coming up from behind him. turning his head, he smiled at the hybrid making his way over.

"You most certainly can! And that was a much better catch than mine was a good shot!" He laughed lightly, turning to look back at Leilani.

"You're a great goalie! I'm Kalakonji! You can call me Kala! I see you two know each other. Are you on the same team?" He asked, already seeing some potential in this meeting.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:48 am
"Wait, you really think so?" Leilani practically beamed in happiness. She had others in the past comment on how she was a decent medic, for a beginner, but to have someone say she was great at something? Let alone being a goalie, an important position for the players in the pride? She was glowing with pleasure.

Clutching the shell in her mouth, Leila walked over to where Kala and Aka were, she proceeded to drop the shell in front of them, knowing full well that one of the trio would eventually pick it up. "My name's Leilani! Call me whatever you like!" She grinned happily. "I only recently became a player, so no, I don't have a team yet."

"A team?" Aka let out a little laugh. "Nope, don't have one of those!" He probably should have, but he had yet to actually find himself one. He continued to practice every day, just in case an opportunity such as this one arrived, when he could tell of just how much he was actively searching for one to play for. "I've known Leilani since she was just a cub, so that's why we know each other." He explained. "It's nice to meet you, my name's Aka'ula, but most people just call me Aka."

Cajanic

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:10 pm
"Nice to meet you both," hummed Kala to the both of them. It seemed like the two of them were both very spirited players, and he was thankful to have met them. It seemed like they both didn't have a team yet! Maybe it was the sign of something to come?

"I want a team, but it's kind of hard to figure it all out," he sighed heavily, "like, we three could make a great team! But we'd have to practice together to make sure of that! If you were both interested, of course. And then we would need a leader of some kind, since I'm not really... very good at leading." He was too eager and willing to practice.

He couldn't bother with things like thinking and planning. They needed someone to help coordinate them. Or was he getting ahead of himself? He hadn't even found out if they wanted to team with him yet!

More reason why he would not be a good captain.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:15 am
Leila for one was excited to have found someone who already wanted to be on the same team as her. There was no way she was going to pass this up. Especially not after having grown up knowing Aka to switch teams frequently. Or just plain not end up on the team he was hoping too because of his immature laziness that often got the better of him. It had shoved the idea in her mind that finding a team was hard work! That might not have been the case but to Leilani and Aka it most certainly was.

"We'd make a great team!" Leila cheered. "Aka, you should be our leader!" She bumped into his shoulder to gain the cheeton's attention.

"Hmm?" Aka looked up. He had zoned out thinking about what he wanted to eat for lunch. It wasn't as if he wasn't interested in what they were talking about, simply that Aka had a tendency to become somewhat distracted if he slept too much or too little the night prior. Other than that he was a pretty organized fellow, and it was plain to see why Leila had selected him in her mind to be leader.

He shook his mane out from whatever dust and decay it had collected and then with a hum considered the position. "Okay." He said. "But only if you two actually want me to be you're captain." He gave a small laugh.

Cajanic

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:12 pm
Kala was delighted! They both seemed interested in the idea of a team together. If they already knew each other, then that was good for him- it meant they understood one another really well already. They would probably be able to work very well on the field! He hoped he would be able to keep up with them, if nothing else.

He didn't want to be the weakest link on their newly forming team! That would really be the pits!

Smiling, he looked at Aka, pleased to hear he might be interested in the position. Though it seemed he was only half paying attention, Kala wasn't too concerned. Surely he was interested in his own way, or he would have just said no!

"Yes! I think if you're the leader, we'd really be able to get things moving! It would be so much better than trying to find someone to lead us!" He didn't know if he was a good leader or not, yet, but that didn't mean they couldn't find things out!

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:36 am
"That's true!" He smiled. Finding someone to lead all three of them would be a pain, especially since that would mean recruting another member that Aka may or may not have ever actually seen before. Not that there was anything terrible with that of course, it was just inconvenient on many levels...

"I suppose I'll be the captain then." He said somewhat proudly in a tired voice. He then bent down to lightly tap the shell Leilani had dropped earlier. "Maybe we should practice." He suggested. "You know, see how well we'd all do playing together if we were in an actual game."

Leilani was thrilled. Now not only she had a team but all three of them did! Now she had a reason to stay dedicated as a player! She smiled at Kala and Aka happily.

When Aka suggested they practice her smile faded for a minute as she thought of what they could do. "Oh okay." She said. "So I could, y'know stand in front of the goal and you two could try to score on me?" That was a decent suggestion she thought. It would improve all of their skills to do such. Her in defending and theirs in well, scoring!

Cajanic

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:29 pm
"Fantastic!" Cheered Kala, super excited that they had all agreed and that he had agreed to be captain. That was more than perfect! They were going to need to have a mighty team with a strong leader if they were going to compete, and now Kala was convinced he had both. Aka also suggested that they take some time to practice, which seemed like another great idea.

He smiled a nodded along, looking from Aka, to Leilani.

"Alright! Let's practice then! I'm not going to stop until I get at least five shots in!" He grinned. It was a challenge, of course, to see how many she would be able to block. This was going to be a lot of fun! Once they understood each other more, things would be even better.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 pm
"Just you try!" Leilani was pleased to accept the challenge. She wasn't a great super-awesome goalie yet, but already she was excited as she stepped in front of the goal post. She thought about jumping out of pure joy and enthusiasm but dismissed the thought as she prepared for Kala's assault of oncoming shells.

She was grinning widely while bowing her head low, her front paws apart and ready to pounce at the shells as the surged towards her. Five shots huh? Well, she'd just make sure that Kala was all tired out before he could even get one!

"Ready!" She announced.

Aka smiled, clutching the shell underneath his paw. His claws were out as to get a better grip on the thing and he tapped it lightly as the trio finished speaking. He bumped Kala's shoulder in time to hear Leilani's shout of warning that she would stop any and all shells coming at her.

"You have to get it back from me first." He was still smiling as he issued the challenge. This way they would all hone their skills, and get to know their strengths and weaknesses. He wondered just how long they'd spend practicing but ran while batting the puck away thus ending his train of thought. His mind was focused on only one thing now:

It was time for some fun, and to play some Kikombe.

Cajanic

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[IC] Kwa Kikombe Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas