Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:20 am
Legendaries were obnoxious creatures.

That was one thing the sigilyph knew for certain. They were noisy, obnoxious creatures; and there was one in the clearing where he lived. Perhaps the loudest, most obnoxious legendary of all. The loud creature on two legs had proclaimed himself a celebi (Davian, while doubtful of the fact, could not find evidence to disprove this), stamped over every inch of the fluffy white stuff in front of his home, and then proceeded to ask Davian if he liked living in the forest.

Of course he liked living in the forest. It was the only life he'd ever known, and when he told the celebi-kid-whatever-he-was, hoping the kid would shut up and go away, Brennen stopped and asked whether he wanted to stay somewhere warmer instead.Ugh. What was this? Somewhere warmer? Had someone gone and battled this thing and used confusion on him? How newly hatched was this guy, anyway?

This guy was crazy. And he smelt funny. Sort of like the forest, and sort of like--blegh. Human. The sigilyph made to inform him of this and leave, but instead found himself lingering. What was a celebi doing, smelling like humans? They were rumored to be the guardians of the forest, to only appear during peaceful times. Humans created turmoil. They destroyed forests for their own gain. They ripped apart homes and took pokemon with them. Didn't the kid know what humans had done to the place? They'd caused that trio of badly tempered weather pokemon to go off on a rampage.

Yes, there was no doubt in his mind now, legendaries were obnoxious. And not only that, legendaries were idiots. If this celebi, if that was what he really was, trusted humans, he needed a reality check. "Where's your trainer?" he sneered, raising an eyebrow.

"Trainer?" Brenny repeated, blinking. The poor thing, Davian thought, he didn't realize he was being used. "I don't have a trainer. I have a brother, though. His name's Connie. He's a tauros."

Huh. So the kid claimed to not live with humans, eh? Maybe the sigilyph had given him too much credit, maybe he was even more of an idiot than he'd previously thought. "You smell like humans." He decided to cut to the chase. Ha, that was funny. Weren't trainers always teaching their pokemon to cut down trees? He'd seen that!

"I live in the city," the celebi explained, in that over eager, obnoxious voice of his, "But I take care of the forest, too. So I have two homes!"

Ugh. No, kid. Shut up. Really.

"Just, go home, will you? You haven't any fur, and you're going to freeze. I don't like you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:25 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=24607555&page=last

Davian meets Tristan, Timmy, and Fluff, and sees Brenny again, all to his displeasure.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:15 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24613683

Davian meets Tammy!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Name:Davian

Stage: Child

Pokemon Breed: Shiny Sigilyph

Hair Style: Black, messy, down to ears

Eyes: Same as in pokemon stage

Attitude/Nature: Shy, unfriendly

Clothing Style: overall-shorts with silver buttons, black or dark green. Would like one strap hanging off shoulder / not fastened. white shirt, no shoes.

Pokemon Features: Horn-headwing things? xD What do you call those? I'd prefer to keep the coloring, if possible. No third eye.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:35 am
Updated front page  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:32 pm
Saved.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2