[PRP] I'm not out to get you! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:47 am
Nyesha was a whirlwind of emotions to say the least. Her heart ached and her stomach seemed heavy with anxiety. She hadn't seen Bahari for months now. She had begun to kid herself and to hope that he would come back, but she couldn't find him anywhere. Not here, not in the pride he stayed in sometimes, not even in the God's Haven.

Nye roamed with her true form visible to all, but she was in a quiet place. She both liked quiet places and hated them. They gave an echo to her thoughts, but at least she had time to think.

She hadn't felt the rain for a while, maybe she needed it.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:52 am
Zosie

Primitus didn't go out this far often after his last fight with Neltharion, years ago, but he pad along slowly, careful and quiet as he walked. It was quiet today, and calm, and he was considering running to check on his descendants from a previous life when he scented another, and blinked, looking curiously before his wings flufed and the male jumped, suddenly rigid.

Another god?

Out here?!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:56 am
Nyesha stopped in her tracks, brow furrowing. She thought she heard movement. It would of course not be improbable to meet another creature in these lands, but something felt different, it felt strange. The Goddess couldn't place what it was, and called out calmly. Did something jump?

"Hello?"

Her blue eyes could make out a shape in the dying sun of the day, and it was large, much larger than a normal lion. She let out a gentle gasp.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:05 am
Zosie

Primitus was caught, and the god swallowed, creeping towards the goddess slowly, head lower in fear. He was quiet, and nervous, and looked up warily.

"Hello. I- I'm not intruding am I?" He asked in a soft voice.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:24 am
"N-no." Nyesha faltered slightly. "Not at all."

The gods appearance and his actions didn't seem to match up, he was polite and softly spoken.

As she stepped a little further towards him in an effort to better see him, she noticed just how impressive his appearance was. He was grey, with large wings that seemed to capture the nights sky.

He had strange eyes, and she was intrigued.

"It's not often I see many of our kind, out here." She admitted. The Gods sudden appearance had thankfully taken Bahari off her mind - for a moment.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:31 am
Zosie

One ear rose first warily, the male peering, and Primitus smiled meekly.

"Not often I run into non-family... Or Hakuna really." He admitted. "Perhaps it's the area."

Primitus' tail flicked shyly and he looked around.

"Ah.... You're not - going to eat me are you?  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:34 am
NovaCracker

Well, he certainly was not as imposing or scary as he looked.

Nyesha pulled a confused face and had to stifle a laugh until she realised that the male was serious. Why on earth would he think she would eat him? She didn't know the name Hakuna so didn't question it.

"Of course I'm not going to eat you! Why would you ask that?" She looked at him sweetly.

She shouldn't judge, perhaps he had a bad past experience. Even still, she was glad of the amusement the question had brought her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:38 am
Zosie

"Just making sure. Others have tried."

And they tried killing him so many ways, but as there was no threat, Prim beamed again, bowing politely.

"I'm Primitus, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said, gently.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:43 am
NovaCracker

"It's a pleasure to meet you too." She remained polite, though curiosity had crept over her quickly. What did he mean?

"I'm Nyesha'Densi, but you can call me Nye." She offered.

"W-what do you mean others have tried?" The Goddess asked cautiously. "You're a big God and you look like you could hold your own!" There was a compliment in there somewhere, and she hoped her curiosity would not offend him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:59 am
Zosie

Primitus blinked, and smiled shyly.

"I do?" He sputtered. "I guess... I don't fight often? Not unless my mortal children are involved."

Especially then. He loved them all.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:01 am
NovaCracker

He was a shy one, that was for sure. But she had no real right trying to bring him out of his shell when they had just met, so she backed off a little.

Mortal children? She had heard of Gods mating with mortals, but did not know whether children were a possibility in that instance. She beamed at Primitus.

"Oh... children! I'm sure they're lovely."

She and Bahari would have had children.

She ignored the lump in her throat.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:04 am
Zosie

Primitus smiled some, suddenly very relieved.

"They're largely such good children." He admitted. "I love all of them so very much. Ah, if you'd like to meet them I know where each it, sometime."

He smiled, head tilting.

"Have you any cubs?" God or mortal - she seemed a motherly sort.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:28 am
She cleared her throat and prayed quietly that tears would not appear in her eyes.

"Nope, no children." She said simply. There would have been children, but no chance now. Not any time soon, probably not with Bahari.

"Love is a great thing isn't it." She blurted out. "And it can be so painful too."

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:48 am
Zosie

Primitus saw her eyes and felt old, familiar pain lash him in the heart before moving over, wrapping a wing around her comfortingly as he offered a shoulder.

"It is both." He admitted softly. "At least it leaves good memories."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:47 am
Nyesha was taken aback by the Gods sudden movement, and the fact that it was so comforting too. His words were both wise and true and she was ashamed but suddenly tears pooled at her eyes.

"It- it is." Was all she could manage.

And suddenly there was a storm inside of her again, the pain, and the hurt. She stifled it gently but could not help what had begun to seep out and simply sat in silence with the God for a moment.

NovaCracker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces