Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:42 am
Zosie

Mornings were the best time to roam.

The air was cool and crisp and the weather was deliciously unpredictable still if even a cloud appeared, and with nobody Seito saw, she felt safe walking along towards the next place for the night.

She never knew if she'd see her brother, but she certainly knew if she'd find a warm bed, and the lioness never protested much anyhow. Her paws touched soft earth as she walked and Seito stretched, looking about with a smile as she moved, perfectly content to enjoy the morning.

It was a good one.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:51 am
Nye wasn't enjoying the morning as much as she'd hoped. Her head was still full of doubts and undeniable sadness.

It was quiet out and she padded along the ground without hiding herself. She had never been one for disguises. The mortals she'd met on her travels she had treated as equals, and she was never one to lord her powers over anyone, never.

That's what this crisp morning was missing, some rain! Ashamedly, she did use her powers often, this simple one, anyhow. It made her feel better, the wetness on her fur seemed to give her a kind of armor.

The rain would come and encircle a small area, not lasting too long, as she didn't want to use too much energy.

It came in fat steady droplets as the Goddess walked on gently.

NovaCracker

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:03 am
Zosie

Seito beamed, looking up at the rain. Not too busy, not too slow - it was lovely, and Seito beamed, dancing out neartly as she bounced around a bit much as a cubwould, a small purr coming from her before she spotted someone moving along, and her head tilted before she crept close cautiously.

"Hello?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:27 am
Nye jumped slightly. Her head that had been bent graciously towards the sky to catch the rain whipped around and she smiled. A mortal. Who else had she expected? Her heart sank slightly, but she managed a smile nevertheless.

Approaching the female she nodded gently. "Hello there!" She awaited the lionesses' reaction. Being intertwined with the mortal world had brought its difference in reaction. Some lions were astounded, felt blessed. Others felt threatened, afraid, and some reacted no differently than if she were the plainest creature.

Nye had to admit, she liked the last reaction the most, but it seemed to be the more rare one.

NovaCracker

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:35 am
Zosie

At no move to be attatcked, Seito smiled a bit shyly, making herself as non-threatening as possible. This lioness was pretty, and she wanted to make sure she didn't get angry, it eas importsant.

"It's a nice morning, isn't it?" She asked, tone soft. Then she blinked.

"Ooooh, I've never seen a lion with wings before... Neat!"

Curiousity drew her to creep closer submissively, but she smiled brightly.

"Was your Daddy a birdy ma'am? You're so pretty!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:41 am
So this was another lioness who hadn't seen a god/goddess before. Maybe they were quite elusive. Well, she supposed most of them did spend their time away from the mortal world. Maybe there was some unspoken rule about keeping the mystery? She shrugged. She didn't think they really had any rules.

Nye felt the pain in her heart ease at the females compliments, and her sweet guess at Nye's parentage.

"Not a bird." She chuckled. "But thank you very much, you are a very pretty lioness yourself."

It was true, she hadn't simply said it to repay the compliment.

She had met rogue lions before, but they were usually males. Females, from what she had seen tended to stay in prides.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you on your own?"

NovaCracker

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:02 am
Zosie

"Neat!" Seito smiled, and sat at the compliment, smiling bashfully, suddenly shy and studying her paws.

"Thank- thank you, miss." She said in a soft tone. "I'm - I'm named Seito."

Introductions were polite, right?

At Nyeshi's question, Seito blinked, head tilting before she seemed to study her paws in shame.

"Brother and I ran away because Father enslaved me at birth for being a girl. So, when Rufus found me, we ran away. I got lost, though. so... I'm looking around. I really don't... Belong to a pride, either."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:51 am
"Seito, I am Nyesha." She dipped her head.

Enslaved? She'd heard that word before, but wasn't aware of it's true implications. Having never been a slave, she could not empathize with Seito, but she could offer sympathy. It must be a horrific thing.

"Oh..." The Goddess was suddenly quieter. "I'm really sorry." Being apart from Bahari was enough pain for Nyesha, but losing a family and slavery? It seemed hard to comprehend. Nye had never known her family.

NovaCracker

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:19 am
Zosie

Seityo crept close again, and smiled.

"It's okay, though!" She admitted. "I mean... He's out there, right?"

A small smile formed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:27 am
"I'm sure he is, I really hope you find him!"

Realistically, Seito running into Rufus again by chance was an unlikely coincidence, but Nye still had hope for her future. Why shouldn't Seito? Nyesha certainly wasn't going to be the one to strip her of any hope. That would be inhumane.

She gave the lioness a small smile in return.

"If you like, I can help you look?" She offered. It was take her mind off things, and she'd love to be able to help another.

NovaCracker

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:29 am
Zosie

Seito beamed, lighting up eagerly.

"Really?! Thank you!" Seito practically purred, and nuzzled the rain goddess gratefully, almost dancing in place.

Her brother! She missed him so!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:34 pm
Nyesha was pleasantly taken aback by the lioness affectionate reaction and chuckled gently- this was one reason why she loved the mortal world, some of them were so grateful, so gentle and their life carried a fragile and definite length during which they would try and achieve their dreams. It was mesmerizing and rewarding to watch, and even more so to be a part of.

"Where did you last see him, then?" Perhaps Seito had some idea of where he could roughly be.

NovaCracker
Sorry I'm rubbish ;;

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:38 pm
Zosie
No shhh RL happens it's okay.

"Running away." Seito responded, frowning. "Running from our birth pride before I was killed or worse."

Because she was female... And thus, weaker.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:40 pm
Nyesha almost wished that she hadn't asked - not that she didn't care, but because she didn't want to bring up all those difficult memories for a lioness that seemed so sweet.

Trying to remain optimistic, her gaze fell slightly before she turned it back to her new comrade. "And... where about was that?" She said kindly.

NovaCracker

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:47 pm
Zosie

"Mountains... I think." Seito said softly, blinking. "Near mountains, I think."  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff