Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:39 pm
User ImageThey had traveled close to the boarderlines of where he had heard whispers of being 'caught here'. A supposed pride that knew all- and who could grant wishes and give you everything you ever wanted. Maybe it was where his father was, or maybe they could help them find their fathers. "Hey Caelius!" He called out behind him. "Where almost to the spot!" Trotting quickly to the hill side pushing his brother as if to taunt him to race!

[ Flash back ]
"Yea, I am trying to find my dad... My mother is a traveler, I only met her once.. But our mother lion said that there is a pride where they know all things. Do all things. Whatever your heart's desire! And I just... want to know him. Maybe I can bring him back and save my other brothers and sisters. Maybe we could be a family again.. Instead of. Well. Being seperated. Back home we were seperated by these... 'spirits' we could not see. Hamish here, he was seperated and so were two others of our litter. We couldn't even be around each other. Our teachings were different. Everything. We already didn't look like anyone of the pride of lions. Now seperated? I don't want to go through that again. I want to be a family." Muraco explained as he sat in front of the fire.

"What are you searching for?" As he turned to Speak to the white hybrid after giving his brother a nod.

[/ Flash Back End ]

Conrad the Mighty
Tagged you here too since Hamish and Muraco traveled together ~ They meet Caelius and come to the pride smile

R4gn0r0k IV
I figured to kinda put two rps in one. Them first meeting with minor flash backs but this is when they first get in to the pride smile
We can do some backrps with them as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:05 pm
User ImageHamish was easily goated as his pulse was already begging for a reason to run. But there was no way this white fur ball was going to beat him there, even if he was a little uncertain as to where the finish line actually was.

Just because his mind moved in rapid speed cycles, does not necessarily mean he is the best listener. He believes his mind can fill in the blanks! That hasn't always worked to his beauval. But if he's left to himself for long enough periods of time his mind could take him to the most interesting and enchanting places; unlike anything he's actually seen with his own two eyes. This makes him prone to long bouts of silence where he can really only process what's physically around him instead of what's being said to him. This is where following Muraco's lead comes in handy every once in a while, and the proud cheetah loved him dearly for it.

But not dearly enough to let him win this race!

Chi Sohma
Awesome! I can take a backseat if you guys already have something to go on.

R4gn0r0k IV
I love RPing with R4gn! <3

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image

He was lost in thought, a state he was finding himself in constantly. Caelius only snapped out of it when he heard his name called. He was falling behind, something he wasn't too surprised by. Compared to a cheetah, he was sluggish. He watched as Hamish and Muraco sped ahead, with him trailing behind.

[Flash back] “I am also looking for my father. He left my mother before I was born. My mother said he had no idea she was pregnant. I wanted to know more about him, my she only knew so much. I decided to find him myself and learn more about him.” Caelius explained to the cheetah brothers.

“My search so far has been a waste.” He looked away from Muraco. Since he left he hadn't learned a single bit of information about where his father could be.

[End of flash back]

If they were almost to the spot, then he was just that much closer to finding his father. Even in his wildest dreams, he hadn't thought that he would actually find his dad. 'What am I going to say to him?' He thought, as he jumped over a rock to avoid tripping in it. He had no idea what his father was like. For all he knew the cheetah could be a mean old cheetah.

The thought sent a shiver down his spine. He couldn't imagine his wonderful mother being with a cheetah who was mean. She was the most sweetest, kindest lioness he had ever met.

He tried speeding up, to close the gap between himself and the cheetahs.

Chi Sohma

Conrad the Mighty
We need more rp! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:35 pm
User Image "Tell him your his son! That's all you can say right?!" He yelled behind him to the hybrid brother. The race to the finish line was upon them and as soon as he was about to take the last step to win where the trees arched.. He saw the end of the ground a little too late as her borrowed through the tiny bushes that hid the secret of death behind them. Quickly, he tried to stop himself, turning and letting his butt slide off the edge of the cliff! Grabbing on to the bushes for dear life that tricked probably countless to their very deaths.. "HAMISH NO GROUND! STOOOOPOPP!!!" He yelled out- and even to his almost death, he would rather save his brother.

[ Flash back ]
"We are much alike then- Mothers for lions. Although.. regrettably ours was our adoptive mother." Only if he could be blood with Nyota.. If only. His love for her was greater than he could imagen but devastation filled him when he found her not to be his real parent. It broken him for some time.

"Hmm.. Well. I mean.. the world is big.. and I don't think Hamish would mind one more helping hand when he hunts." Laughing- a small joke to his brother. "It could be a chance you know.. to find your Pa." Nodding softly. "What do you say fatherless traveler- be our brother?"
[/ Flash Back End ]

Fear had struck his face, only if he could stop his brother. Waving his paw up and nearly falling for it. "STOOPPP!!!" The ground he had his chest on sounded like it was breaking beneath him! The only thing he could do was feel with his back feet for a ridge or something that he could push up on- or fall to his death. Desperately trying to gather his strength but most of it had left to beat his brother in the race. Exhaustedly out of breath.

Conrad the Mighty

R4gn0r0k IV

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:05 pm
When his brother vanished from sight, Hamish roared louder than he ever had, fearing the worst had happened right in-front of him. The 'twinkle' cheetah slammed on his breaks as hard as he possibly could which made him tumble to the ground inches before the edge of the cliff.

"BROTHER!!" Without opposible thumbs, he had no idea how he was going to pull Muraco back up. Quick thinking was not his strong suit, but it would not best him today! He rushed over to the nearest limb and jumped as high as he could to grab onto it, at first it didn't snap, but that was a good sign. The cheetah used the weight of his body to recoil and extend causing the branch to bounce a few times before it finally broke off. He brought one end to Muraco and called for Caelius to help.

"Just bite on and we'll do the rest! Don't give up on me!" What in the world would he do without his brother? He shuddered inwardly, cursing the thought away, it wasn't something he was prepared to even contemplate at this moment.

Chi Sohma

R4gn0r0k IV
Most Totally! Jaaiscyn is almost an adult, I think he could use his first mission from Grandpa! BTW, is Caelius blood related? Not that it matters, I'm just curious.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:21 am
“You're right.” Caelius said, still feeling unsure about meeting his father. The worst thing that could happen was that his father would hate him and want nothing to do with him. He had his brother's now though. They had guided him this far. They wouldn't abandon him if his father didn't like him.

[flash back]
“Brother?” Caelius said quietly. He left all his siblings behind to search for his father. Since he started his travel he had missed them terribly. “I would be honored to be your brother.” He said, feeling a warmth in his chest.

[/flash back end]

Being at the back of the race he had plenty of time to slow down. His eyes filled with horror as he saw Muraco went over the edge. He went to Hamish to do everything he could to help his brother. Caelius grabbed his end of the branch with his teeth, ready to help pull Hamish up. The brothers had helped on his journey. He did not want the adventure to end like this.

Chi Sohma

Conrad the Mighty
Caelius is not blood related. He's the son of Ajani who is on the council in Nera. 3nodding

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:29 am
User Image His face turned to the side and a wince had errupted from him. In fear that his brother and him would both be knocked out off the cliff. Somehow, that didn't happen. He had fear struck in his eyes, but when the branch was in front of him suddenly. His weak paws shook as he pushed just up enough to snag the branch in his maw.

With the help of his brothers, he was finally up on top of the ground. The other half that did dangle, he pushed up and shook himself off.

User Image She rose from the shadows, whom she had been awaiting for just the right opportune moment. An informant spoke words to Katapatan which led to Espoir being on patrol in the area. Bring in all that you meet here. Whether they'd like it or not, which wasn't it always the case? Observing the incident from a safe distance, she closed in on them when they finally pulled the male up. She stood tall and regal, but rough and tough.

Since Muraco had been the one facing the opposite way, after he thanks his brothers- his head shot up to look at the figure. "WOAH!" An accent for sure that poured out of him. Slowly he went in front of his brothers. Obviously protecting them, but in a friendly fashion. "Allo..." Bowing his head slightly. Then turned to his brothers. "We have company."

Conrad the Mighty

R4gn0r0k IV

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces