[PRP] A Quick Swim (Okonoko x Suchi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:18 am
User Image

Suchi had been laying in the sun all day long and know her dark pelt was scorching hot. She had enjoyed it at first feeling the heat build on her dark pelt but now she was hot and exhausted. Slowly the female hyena pulled herself to her feet and walked towards the river that she knew to be close by.

Normally Suchi was a bouncing energetic sort but the heat had gotten to her way more than she thought it would. She was also lonely, it had been a long time since she had seen Kaveh and she hadn't made any other friends. Hopefully soon things would turn around.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image

Hyena, it was hot!

He didn't like that at all. Though he was used to it, of course. Most of the time, it was always hot. Still, he really enjoyed the rain whenever it came, as well as the breeze. Those rare moments were so much nicer than what they normally had to deal with, why couldn't they pop up more often?

Sighing heavily, the hyena trudged along, annoyed and bothered. He stopped when he saw a female not that far ahead of him. She looked like she was suffering from the heat, too. Frowning, he ventured over.

"These black coats aren't made for the sun, are they?" He offered lightly.

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:50 pm
Suchi turned and smiled at the male who spoke to her. Noticing his similarly dark pelt, with what appeared to be a constellation on his pelt. Smiling she waiting for him to join her.

"I know isn't the heat terrible! Some days I like it but today I think I may have overdone it." she told him. "I was just heading towards the lake over this way for a swim you should join me." she told him. She knew that not all creatures liked the water but she personally enjoyed a good swim, particularly when her pelt was as hot as it was today.

"Its not to far." she told him. She knew that she didn't feel like walking far but the idea of the water was way more appealing than the desire not to walk.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:28 pm
Okonoko smiled at her offer, nodding happily.

"Well, that's sounds like a perfect way to spend such a hot day," he told her, moving to join her so they could talk together. A swim sounded like just the right thing to do when the sun was beating down on them. He was thankful he had found someone else who was bothered by it as much as he was.

And if she wasn't, she was nice enough to entertain him about it. So, either way, he was one happy hyena.

"My name is Okonoko," he added lightly, "what's your name?" He didn't want to be rude, and since they were going to be swimming together it made sense to meet one another properly.

all told he was having a nice day all of a sudden.

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:06 pm
Suchi bobbed along beside the constellation covered male, happy that she would have a companion to swim with. Everything was more fun with a friend after all.

"Its nice to meet you Okonoko" Suchi greeted him warmly, it was a fun name to say Ok-on-oko she said it again in her head.

"My name is Suchi!" she told him wit a smile, it was a simple name but a name none the less.

The reached the waters edge and Suchi wasted no time and ran right into the water dunking her head under and all. The cool water refreshed her immediately. She turned back towards the male, "Come join me." she called laughter filling her voice.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:31 pm
Okonoko smiled.

"Nice to meet you Suchi!" He hummed lightly. He liked her name, too, though he tried not to make too much out of it. Sometimes he spent too much time thinking about names.

He spent too much time thinking about a lot of things.

When she ran to the water, he laughed and was quick to follow after her. He charged for the water, making a big leap into the center portion of the water. His splash was impressive, and he laughed when he surfaced. "Wow! Now that feels good!"

He chuckled lightly and splashed some water her way, making nsure to keep things light and playful.

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:55 pm
The black and green hyena splashed in the water for a few minutes, dunking her head under and enjoying the cool feeling that washed over her. She had a grin on her face the whole time, not only was she getting a good swim and she had a companion which made things even better.

"Lets race!" she told him more than asked him, she liked to play games and rarely understood why other may not want to play games the same way that she did.

She scanned the area trying to find a good finish line. "There you see that big rock in the middle of the river sticking out. First one to get the the rock wins." she told him a smile on her face.

She was already getting herself into position, she would wait for him to say go, she was hopping that he would agree to play with her.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:41 pm
Oko liked the idea of a race.

"alright, you're on! Loser finds dinner for the both of us!" Of course, he was promising to spend more time with her either way, so he was happy regardless. Even if he did have to hunt, he was a winner.

quickly, he got himself over to her, lining himself up with her so it would be nice and fair. He braced himself, ready to run. "Alright. Ready? One. Two. Three- go!" He yelled happily, though he paused a moment before starting his run, just so it would be a little more even.

Since he was yelling go, he had an advantage of starting right when he yelled the word, where she would have to hear it before leaping into action. Either way, he had already pretty much decided to let her win.

But he did these things anyway. He liked things being fair, at least to start.

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:59 pm
"Deal!" she said getting her self ready for the count down." Suchi stumbled a little when he shouted go, but she didn't notice him holding back, which was a good thing, she would hate to think that he was letting her win.

She took of swimming as fast as she could, she was not one to enjoy loosing. She also didn't want to embarrass herself with her crappy hunting skills. Though she did note that he was wiling to hang out with her longer by enjoying a meal.

She swam as hard as she could and when she reached the boulder and tagged it, she turned happy to see that she had won. "I win I win." She chanted, she wasn't exactly a gracious winner. She tried to calm herself a little so she didn't seem like she was gloating.

"I hope you are a good hunter." she teased him, not doing well in her attempt to not gloat.

"Shall I wait here while you go hunt?" she asked as she pulled herself from the water.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:26 pm
Oko was shocked with how fast she was- he didn't even need to let her win! She was very eager to beat him, it seemed, which made him very amused. He didn't mind losing a contest of speed, or any contest really. What he liked was just being able to get to know someone a little bit better. And this race had definitely allowed him to get more comfortable with her.

It was a lot of fun!

Then again, now he had to hunt. He probably should have thought about that before making the bet. Ah well, a small price to pay for good company and a lot of fun. He never would have played in the water if he had not crossed paths with her.

Laughing, he nodded at her comment. "Thankfully, I'm better at hunting than I am at beating you in a race," he replied easily enough.

"Yes! You wait here and I'll bring us something nice back, I promise!" He moved to do just that, having no intention of just abandoning here. (fin?)

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out