hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image

Brigh was feeling relatively good today. She hadn't had any stupid visions for the last few days, and the medicine that the lady who was a priestess gave her made her stomach feel much better than it had been. She could finally keep down her breakfast and for that she was eternally grateful to the weird green lioness. She hated the feeling and taste of her breakfast coming to haunt her, and it was embarrassing when it happened around people who weren't family.

Today, Brigh had managed to wander away from her mother and the forest for a bit to seek out her father. Or at least the man she was told was her father by her grandmother. She didn't actually want to talk to him, she just wanted to watch him in a shadow or something and size him up. See what he did. After all, she really didn't know anyone since her birth so far because of being so ill and really what use was talking to people inside the pride when she had so much family in the woods.

"He's not here," Brigh commented to herself, before sneezing loudly in her little hiding spot, "Maybe I will find a warm spot for a nap."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Napping wasn't something Stein was good at. He was much too energized all the time to ever really settle down to sleep unless it was night time. So, since his sisters had escaped him and his brothers were gone, he was on his own in the pride, seeking his next play mate or adventure. Maybe he's find a girl to protect! That is what Stein did best. He protected females from the evils of the world. Or at least he thought that's what he did. If he actually did was up to the individual female, but in his head, he had a perfect record of protecting.

The orange splashed cub wandered around, dodging rowdy groups because honestly, he didn't want to get dragged into a fight and then told he doesn't know how. Obviously he did. He just held back an awful lot to not embarrass his opponents.

He wandered around until a sneeze caught his attention. Perking up, he padded towards the sneeze and poked his head about to see a white maned girl that didn't look familiar. Was she in danger?  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:09 pm
Brigh had caught sight of Stein before he had caught sight of her, and she simply stared at him. He was all sorts of colors and had pretty glowy markings on his face and back. The one on her face reminded her of butterfly wings, the kind that were orange and black and beautiful. She peered at him for a moment longer before she stretched her front legs out before her and rested her head on them with a yawn.

"Can I help you, Butterfly Face?" She asked, peering up at the unknown male cub.

Perhaps he would be a nice boy and a playmate. Or maybe he'd know where her father was so she could go watch him. Either way, her boredom was subsided for a minute even if her need to nap was still present. She could stay awake long enough to catch his name or something, right?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:30 pm
Butterfly Face?

Stein's green eyes narrowed at that before blinking and tilting his head, red braid falling off his shoulder before laughing and just coming out of hiding to get a better look at her. "It's Stein, not butterfly face. I don't even know where that comes from, but.." He shrugged and grinned a little more. "Your brothers let you out here all by yourself? That doesn't seem safe."

He firmly believed brothers should watch their sisters. Of course, he didn't know where his were, but he figured one of his brothers were watching them. He couldn't be the only one in his family who thought like this.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:45 pm
Saint Sergio

Brigh gave him a funny look when he questioned her as to why her brother's would allow her to be out here all by herself. What would he brother have anything to do with this? They're not her mum, nor were they her grandmum or grandda. It's not like they could tell her what to do or drag her back to the forest if they saw she was missing.

"Fine. Stein," She said. "I am Brigh. And my brothers have no say over what I do. Only mum, and grandmum and grandda. And they don't know I'm outside the forest, so what does that matter?"

Brigh was not one for having her actions questioned, even at this young age. She saw things many couldn't remotely understand, also they weren't her parents so neenur neenur on them. She did what she wanted to until one of two things happened: she got tired and wanted to go home, she got caught and dragged home. Either way she was doing what she wanted to when she wanted to, and right now she just wanted to nap and maybe find her disappointment of a Da.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:27 am
His brows knit a little more before he tilted his head and gave a wide smile before laughing a little bit, tail flicking this way and that. Stein was still in a good mood. He didn't take her questions as hostility at all. "I don't let my sisters go anywhere alone... unless they skip out on me. ...Like they did today." He huffed at that and grumbled under his breath.

Stein hated it when his sisters left before he could get to them because they could get hurt. Girls were important! They had babies. Babies helped everyone! There was lots to teach them, they kept prides going! That's what he learned. So he wanted to protect them.

"...So. Hi."

hibi-tea

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:36 am
Saint Sergio

Brigh starred at this male in front of her for a prolonged length of time in absolute silence. He was odd. Why would he care where his sisters went? Didn't most siblings think each other menaces for the most part? Her mom's siblings were not menaces, of course, but it didn't mean they wanted to be up each other's butts all the time. And sure, Brigh didn't find her siblings to be super annoying, but they also were scared of her sometimes when she was feeling sick. Maybe she was the odd one.

Eventually Brigh broke the silence she had caused, "Hi... Are you looking for your father, too?"

She didn't know what else to say at this point. She didn't know anyone particularly well who wasn't her actual family unit, and this was her first time outside of the forest on her own. What did she talk about with other cubs she didn't know? What was she allowed to tell them and not tell them? She felt disconnected in a sense. But most of the forest folk were. They were Stormborn, but they were also Fae.

"I am looking for my father," She repeated, scrunching her nose for a moment before becoming comfortable in her hiding spot once again, "I am looking for him, and I am going to make him acknowledge me."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:41 am
He didn't find it awkward. His mind had drifted off. In some ways that made Stein really easy to please. But her words sparked infinite amount of interest on him. He blinked a little and moved slightly closer with a look of confusion on his face.

"...Your father doesn't know who you are? Or..." Or what? He didn't know what else that could mean. He scooted closer to her and sat closer to her, tail curling around his legs. "Unless you mean he knows who you are but he just doesn't... do the father thing?" Either way it made him sad and he felt sorry for her.

hibi-tea

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:53 am
Saint Sergio

Brigh made a face as Stein moved closer to her and sat down with her in her hiding spot, but she did not move and she did not tell him to move away. She was more or less just confused as to why he wanted to sit next to her in the first place. She forgot he didn't know about her condition, about her sight, and about the scary things that happened to her every time she saw something. She was confused because she was being treated normally, and so far her life had been anything but normal.

"He...he knows I exist," Brigh muttered, sighing heavily, "He knows we exist. But he has never seen us. And he will not do the proper thing by Mum. I saw him say he wouldn't. And he questioned if we were his."

Brigh wrinkled her nose, trying her best to fight back big, wet tears that threatened to make it seem like she cared more than she liked to admit she did, "He's never even met me. Or my siblings. Why would he not want to?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:00 pm
When he saw her starting to get really emotional, Stein looked away before he moved to nudge under her muzzle with his nose and then let his ears fold back. The orange splashed male didn't realize what she said didn't add up, that she'd seen him say it and they'd never met him. Right now she was a crying female and he didn't like it when anyone cried. It hurt.

Maybe Stein cared too much. "Because he knows how awesome you are and he's scared you're more awesome than he is." That was his reaction. He sat down on his haunches, legs straight out in front of him, back bent, front paws between his legs; the typical sitting up like people pose. "I mean. Look at you. You're pretty awesome." As much as he wanted to talk to her more about it, he had a feeling that the best course of action here was to just change subjects or switch gears.

"You know, one of my brothers said that there's magic crabs at the beach! If you catch them, you tell them your wish and eat them, and the magic will happen and it comes true. We've been looking for the magic ones, but you're more than welcome to come with us next time.

hibi-tea

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers