[PRP] Beautiful gems [Erden & Aanga]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:59 am
Aanga was an observant queen. When she'd gone to trawl through a new path, to check its potential as a mine for the clans, she'd spotted the things that would make it a perfect one. Treasures left behind by those with thumbs long ago. Metals glittering in the rock, waiting to be taken to Sanaa. And gemstones. Aanga recognized the gemstones in the rock, waiting to be chipped out and tumbled to bring out their shine or, again, to be taken to Sanaa to bring out the truest beauty of them.

As she walked along the pathway, she noticed there were more hallmarks of a deposit of gemstones than anything else. Even the ceiling of the underground path was scattered with unearthed gems!

"Thank you to whatever god or goddess blessed this pathway."

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:14 am
Das Tor

User Image

The goddess had stumbled across a group of lions and others going in and out of a cave. Out of curiosity she'd slipped in to see what they were doing. It pleased her to see them mining the gemstones. They could appreciate all she was then.

Erdenechimeg watched secret for awhile where they were mining. She liked when they admired the piece they pulled out. It didn't escape her notice that they had to work quite a bit to get a couple of gems. Deciding to help, the female slipped deeper into the cave. She walked confidently among the cave and darkness. With all the gems around her it felt quite cozy.

She headed down a tunnel that had not yet been gotten to. Erden coaxed the gems a bit closer to the surface and smiled. Not quite sure why, but when she heard someone coming down the tunnel she faded into the dark to watch. The lioness appeared to be inspecting the tunnel and noticed all the gems. After she spoke Erden felt comfortable revealing herself. Gracefully she stepped away from the wall and out into the open tunnel.

"You are welcome, young lioness. I hope it suits your needs well."

magnadearel

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:17 pm
Aanga startled a bit, turning with muscles tensed and paws ready for battle. And then she found herself blinking in surprise, that startlement obvious on her face. She hadn't seen a god so close before! But there could be no mistaking what the female in front of her was.

"You are the one who brought these treasures to the fore? If so...your work is truly wonderful, miss."

magnadearel
Sorry the tag took so long!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:52 pm
Das Tor
My turn to apologize for the delay lol.

She smiled warmly with her tigers eye brown eyes. Erden nodded at the question. It was nice to be appreciated for what she was. Her wings were folded fluffily against her sides.

"Thank you. You can call me Erden if you like. Do you mind if I ask what is done with all the gems that are mined here?" She wanted to be sure that her treasures would be used to make others happy, and not for war or some such like. The goddess was still a bit naive to the world and liked to think all were good and fair. Maybe some day she'd learn different.

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff