Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Heroines of a Shojo Manga [Sherry/Mimi] (FIN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:04 pm
Mimi was starting to understand what Sherry-san had meant about "partner", and had asked Dae-sama a ton of questions, about what her life was like, what she looked like, why she decided to become a weapon, how come she became her partner, whether she had super magical powers, and each question only received a curt "yes", "no", "you're annoying", or "shut up".
Her words still hurt a little, but Mimi had promised not to cry anymore. She couldn't always be a crybaby! And besides, she had seen scarier things! So so many kowai things, which was why she became a hunter! To fight the forces of evil!

At least... that was her plan.
Sadly, this wasn't anime, and her sidekick didn't seem to be offering much helpful tips. If only she could just.... innately know everything she needed to know about fighting! But, at least, she had the next best thing.

It seemed all hunters were given their own cellphone, and while sadly, hers wasn't pink or have sparkles or shout out random transformation phases which bestowed the owner with many pretty outfits, it did have a list of contacts!
It didn't take long for her to find Sherry, considering she knew her last name and what division she was in, and sent off a text to inquire her new senpai.

GrnGriff.
Text to Sherry-san:
Hi Sherry-san! It's me, Mimi! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Thank you so much for helping me earlier! I finally met my partner! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Sadly, she won't tell me how to summon her (°◇°;), though she does make a pretty necklace! (゜▽゜;)
If it's not too much trouble, and you're not too busy, could you maybe teach me a few things? ヽ(;▽;)ノ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:33 am
Now, Sherry was one who liked little emotes in texts. She liked to send little hearts and little happy-faces; they added a tiny little bit of flare to her messages.

But Sherry amazed by all the faces cute little trainee Mimi had just sent her. How did she even get some of those symbols? Sherry had seen others use them...she thought. Man, they were cute.

Aside from the faces, though, there were a few things of concern in that text.

[A.V.]
Text to Mimi: Sure! Where would like to meet? Cafeteria for a snack? Training grounds? Dorms?

It was a short reply, but Sherry needed to find a few things. Namely one of pamphlets she'd swiped from Taym's New-Trainee presentation. Should be useful. Really, there should be a stack of them in the pod room. Or maybe there already was. Sherry had been a little flustered when Mimi woke up.

Well. Time to make up for that.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:21 pm
There was nothing impossible for Mimi when it came to cuteifying things, NOTHING.
Emotes were the life blood of texts! 。◕‿◕。
Mimi might have let out an excited squeal at the text, and then pondered where best. Snacks sounded good!

GrnGriff
Text to Sherry-san:
Snacks sound good! We will need lots of energy for training! (/^▽^)/
Thank you so much Sherry-san!! o(^▽^)o

After the text was sent, Mimi stared at the phone.
... oh... she forgot to ask when.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:37 pm
Sherry smiled to herself. Mimi still seemed very eager. Which was good, she reasoned.

[A.V.]
Text to Mimi: Ok! <3 See you in ten minutes?

She assumed the girl was wanting to meet now, since she'd asked if Sherry was busy.

After finding a pamphlet, and smoothing out her hair and retying her scarf, Sherry headed out. She was mostly eager and happy to help, and a little nervous. She wasn't looking forward to explaining to Mimi about just how...deadly things could be. Though...that might not even come up today.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:45 pm
GrnGriff
Text to Sherry-san:
Ok!! (★^O^★)

Mimi got up eagerly, rushed to the door, and stopped.
... where was the cafeteria again?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:31 pm
For her part, Sherry went straight to the cafeteria. She arrived early, and busied herself by grabbing a tray and wandering through to pick up a few things to eat. Snack time could very well be lunch time, after all.

Food in hand, she returned to a table near the door and seated herself. Eyes more or less stayed on the door, alert for Mimi, while her hands idly picked a roll she'd grabbed.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:21 pm
On the other hand, Mimi mighttttttttttt have gotten herself a teensy bit lost, and after much wandering around and scolding from her weapon, she managed to locate the cafeteria, eyes lighting up upon seeing the life hunter.

"Ohayo-gozaimasu! Oh, um, I guess it's almost afternoon, uh, K-Kon'nichiwa!"

B-but, I have to greet her properly! She's my senpai!

"U-um, I'm sorry for making you wait! You didn't wait long, did you?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:56 pm
Sherry laughed and waved. "Hi, Mimi! Nope! I didn't wait long." She might have eaten most the roll she'd been picking at.

"Feel free to grab yourself some food, and then we get down to business. We can start with any questions, then move on to some more practical training." What was it Mimi had said...she was having trouble summoning her weapon? Sherry could understand that. She seemed to recall that when her own partnership was new, summoning Armagnac took a bit of actual effort, or at least conscious thought. Now it was second nature, a reflex... Sherry couldn't imagine not having her partner. But the first few days were a bit of whirlwind, weren't they?

"Food's not always the best, but lately it's been pretty good."  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:02 pm
Though Sherry-san said she didn't wait long, Mimi still felt a little bad. What kind of kouhai made their senpai wait?
Still, the mention of food was pretty appealing... she'd need her energy for the intensive training!
"U-um, ok! And it's ok, mama says I should learn to appreciate all the simple things in life, and I usually like home-cooking more then eating out. Mama's cooking is the best!"

That probably didn't really apply here, but surely the food wasn't that bad. In fact, she often liked the microwavable meals that consisted of tiny portions of food frozen for portable consumption. Papa would never approve of such things because he'd consider it "ordures congelés", but it was often tastier than the big fancy restaurant meals he'd occasionally take them out to.

She managed to locate the rolls Sherry was eating, and set them on a plastic plate, and found some plastic utensils to go along.
"Itadakimasu~!"
Poking the roll with the fork, she sliced a small portion off, pulled her fork out of the larger piece, and put the smaller piece into her mouth.
"Mm, yummy!"
After a few more bites, she turned to Sherry, still chewing.

"What kind of training are we going to do?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:08 pm
"Oh," Sherry said, trying to look pleasant. Mama's cooking? She watched Mimi as she found her food, and settled in to eat. Just...how much had been explained to her? And what did she recall of it? Sherry shook her head and stuff some more roll into her mouth. It was possible she'd read too much into the comment...possible that Mimi knew she'd never go home again. Really, the girl seemed far to sweet for such a life. Though...Sherry had thought such things before, with other trainees...

Sherry looked up at the question Mimi asked.

Armagnac was ignored, but Mimi was answered. "Well. You mentioned your weapon and summoning, so I figured we could do a little bit of weapon basics. Before we head to the training grounds, why do you tell me about your weapon. Why type of weapon is it? And what do you mean by 'won't tell you how to summon' it?"  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:42 pm
Sadly, Mimi never understood just quite how "permanent" a choice could be. Even if all those magical girls were confused and bewildered at first, they still had friends and family to support them. Things changed, but they changed for the better. All fairy tales had happy endings, so why couldn't that pertain to real life too? She'd only not see them for a short while. Just a short while...

Luckily, such thoughts were not on her mind as Sherry's question made her brighten.
"Oh! She's a really really cool weapon! Um, a kind of sword or something. It's very shiny and pointy! I'd show you but... um, Dae-sama won't let me summon her. She says I don't know how to use her properly."

But I need training!!

She clung to Sherry, eyes tearing up.
"Sherry onee-san, please help me! I don't want to be a burden for everyone!!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:25 pm
"Hmm. A sword." Sherry didn't know a whole ton about using swords, and there were many different kinds...but basics were basics. As far as not letting her summon--

"Oh, don't cry!" Sherry was suddenly very unsure of what to do. "You won't be a burden. You just have to figure this out." She gave Mimi a gentle pat on the head.

Perhaps it would be best to deal with the issue head on. "I've never heard of a weapon not following a direct order, not under usual circumstances, anyway. I mean, sure you want a good relationship and all but... how does she expect you to learn if you can't summon her? Isn't she hungry? Armagnac is always hungry," Sherry was starting to ramble as she thought out loud. Really, Armagnac had always wanted to be summoned. Sherry had no idea what to do when the weapon didn't want to.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:53 pm
Her lips wibbled slightly, but she sniffed and nodded, using a sleeve to wipe away her tears.
"W-well, she says I don't treat her with the proper respect, and..."
She paused.
"Weapons get hungry?"
How strange! Maybe it was because she wasn't feeding her weapon!
... What did magical weapons eat anyways? She never thought about that. Of course, weapons always needed to be charged up before she could use them!

B-but, um, I promise to only feed you with the best food, Dae-sama!

Mimi winced at the rebuke, clinging to Sherry.
"Dae-sama scolded meeeeeeeeeeee" she wailed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:19 pm
"I see," Sherry said, thinking. Really, issues with weapons were usually an internal thing and Sherry didn't know if she could help too much if views on respect were the issue. Weapons could be stubborn, after all.

"Oh. Yes. They eat, more or less. They desire Fear, it's what they are made of. They leech it off the opponent during combat." More or less. Sherry wasn't sure if now was the time for details. "They need Fear to stay aware...and that Fear will drain slowly over time, hence needing more. I suppose yours is still fresh enough it might not be an issue." Or maybe it was a more individual type of thing. Sherry wasn't sure, entirely.

She blinked at Mimi again. "Oh, well." She really didn't what to say. "Um. Don't let it get to you?"

Armagnac was project a feeling of... Sherry wasn't quite sure.  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:01 pm
"Fear?"
She was sniffling, but thankfully she stopped crying, and was wiping her face with her sleeve again. Mama would be angry if she saw her doing that.
"So... weapons are made of scary stuff? And they eat scary things?"
Come to think of it, Dae-sama did say she was some sort of creature. A monster?

Dae-sama, so mean....
<...>
She was thankful Sherry onee-san was so nice to her. But then again, senpais were usually always nice to their kouhais, right?
"U-um, can you show me how to summon Armagnac-san?"
She hoped she said it right. Maybe seeing another weapon being summoned will help put Dae-sama in the mood!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff