Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
CyberWolf & The Hunter(Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

this is a story about a young man who can turn into a cyber werewolf and a hunter who has vowed to hunt him down for their own reason. he is on the run but has learned how to hide in plain site from the hunter thats how he has been avoiding the hunter. but the hunter is disguised as part of her order. she doesn't know that she is hunting her best friend and he doesn't know that she is the one hunting him. so what will happen next we will see

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:02 pm
name: hikaru
bio:her mother was killed by a cyberwolf and ever since her father had formed the guild of cyberwolf hunters and trained her to become one of them
weapon: corruption pistols
strengths: large breasts, strong, smart
weaknesses: still mourning for her mother, always listens to her father, her breasts sometimes get in her way
1 like/dislike: cyberwolves (dislike)
hunter outfit:
User Image
school outfit:
User Image  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:33 pm
name: Cross
bio:he is a technical genius, kendo champion, pretty boy. he became instantly popular at kanra academy where he is the kendo champion. he is known as a white hat cyberwolf who fight the virus cyberwolves whom want to destroy the world. his kind is being hunted and he is trying to find out why.
weapon: Cyber Blade
strengths: wolf traits, cybernetics, hacking, parkour, kendo
weaknesses: cybernetics, women, hacked
like: women, tech, moon, tea, poetry, hacking hunting viruses
dislike: being hacked, not being able to hack, not being able to hunt viruses, being hunted, being tricked
human form:User Image
cyberwolf form:User Image
narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:49 pm
((can you do the 1st post))  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:57 am
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross was walking down the hall texting on his phone. he was texting other white hats telling them to stay inside at night if they can't control their transformations let the higher ups investigate the killings of our kind. after he sent that text. Yamamoto, the once popular guy who bullies Cross pushed him up against the lockers saying "So you gonna do anything nerd?" Cross looked at him and just shrugged and said "I won't cause i am not some pompous jerk who is jealous of the nerd who became popular." then Yamamoto face blistering red punched Cross in the stomach then pushed him down to the ground kicking him in the stomach. Cross grabbed his stomach and instead of yelling for help he just laughed a little saying "My sister hits harder than you and she is only 8. hahahahaha." Yamamoto left after kicking Cross in the stomach one more time. Cross struggled to get up but them a group of girls helped him up asking if he was alright and he said with a smile "Yes i am alright ladies."

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:57 pm
"jeez how the hell is someone like you popular nerdboy" Hikaru said pushing through  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross looked at her and said in a Flirty tone "well I became popular because well look at me I am the pretty boy but I am not recognized for my genius. So I have a question for you hikaru is why do you pick on me when you never did when we were kids? Food for thought. I have to get to class hikaru."

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:57 am
User Image
"back then I still had both eyes" she muttered under her breath before heading to her own class  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:45 am
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross was in class it was kendo practice at the gymnasium. when he was there everyone wanted to watch. he never got hit. he did a technique that only he can do he stands the waits for a moment to strike then he lunges forward hitting the abdomne then side stepping behind them hitting their neck, head, and back with the kendo stick he must be fast to do this.

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:33 pm
Hikari watched and was up next "few openings in form less lower offense" she muttered  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross grabbed a towl and dried his face and watched hikaru's practice match

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:16 pm
her form went from loose to stiff within seconds as she struck precisely where the opponent's blade wasn't winning in the first strike  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross looked at her form and smiled and said under his breath "Good form but when you strike you let your defense go down for a strong attack." he got up and he walked past her and said in a flirty tone "Great form, good attack" he looked at her with a gentle smile

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:24 pm
"same to you" she said putting her blade away "but speed can be the difference between utter failure and victory" she said  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross looked at her and said with a serious tone "Having speed, power, and accuracy matters so does the right form. but you must also have great offense and great defense. powerful strikes will not always win a fight neither will a powerful defense. all things fail sometime its just a matter when they fall." cross walked away from he but not before slipping a note in her hand saying we need to hang out more. so give me a call sometime hikaru.

narwhalmasta123

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces