Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Yes Sir (Chel + Allan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:12 pm
Chel was not the sort of person you would see carrying around a stack of folders on any given day. She was also not the sort of person to have chesnut brown hair, but there she was.

Today was based upon a gamble. She had a runic bracelet attached to her wrist, thanks to some recent happenings, and wanted for treason, so that certainly wasn't going to help her out any. She was in no place to make requests at all.

But she did have some good ideas and the incentive to knock on Allan's office door, which was a bigger step than any of the previous ones she had taken.

"Uhh ... Sir? You in here?" It wasn't a very formal announcement of her arrival, but she dutifully stood outside of his door with her full hunter coat donned and everything. She knew she needed to pull out some big guns (metaphorically of course!) for this request. Might as well look the part.

zoobey
i finally started it o 7 o! IM me if you have any questions

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:19 pm
It seemed someone had forgotten to tell Chell that Allan didn't actually have an office. It was less an office and more of a storage unit storage disposal unit area thingy (tm), filled to the brim with entirely useless and sentimental paraphernalia including whole racks of maid costumes and various cosplays, boxes and boxes of figurine cases in mint condition, more volumes of duplicate editions of manga and so on so forth. Unlike Mark however, everything was in rather immaculate edition, most likely because a certain division assistant, using their extremely handy organization skills had somehow made around 114, 231 articles of inventoried useless yet sentimental articles of paraphernalia fit into the No Longer Office.

It was there that Allan, having just placed another box full of sentimental goods on a pile of sentimental goods could be seen. He wasn't very good at the geometry and currently had spent the last five minutes wondering why a square box could not balance on top of a propped keyblade. Hopefully this would not require actually having to hire a professional Life tech to math and science everything out for him.

There was a long pause.

And then the Sun lead posed, looked like he totally belonged in the crammed storage unit, and said something like "The Sun rises over the horizon, and so may the light in our kokoro!" or something of the like.

Another pause.

The box fell (predictably) off the keyblade onto the ground as Allan still remained poised.

chiickadee
TY FOR WAITING! Go ahead and do the ic proposals!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:56 pm
Chel flinched as the box fell, instincts kicking in as she covered her face. She had to admit she was equal parts entertained and frightened of Allan. That was what made a person badass, so Chel was okay with it.

She coughed and saluted (were you supposed to salute? Chel had no ******** clue), "Uh! Sir!" One of her folders fell out of her hands and she picked it up again. Red color reaching her cheeks. She pushed the folders out of her hands and into his. "Um! Those are uh ... they're folders. I mean clearly. But uh- what's important is in the folders. I wrote uh. Well I mean- wait."

Clearly Chel was not cut out for this sort of thing. She straightened up a little bit, trying to at least put on a show. "I been uh- I been learning stuff about the monsters. Not like real deathy stuff or life research nah- like I been learning how to fight 'em and stuff."

More dejectedly she raised her wrist, a runic bracelet marking her for her treason. "But now I can't leave the island- and I don't wanna! No, uh, not here to argue. I know I ******** up." She nodded and continued. "But I feel pretty useless, y'know? I don't like bein' a weight on everyone without pullin' my load." She realized she was rambling and straightened up again. "Anyways, I wanted to ask you if I could maybe at least do some stuff in golems. Go visit halloween in golems and stuff. I mean I wouldn't technically be leaving- I'd be in a pod and everything so ..."

She put a hand on the back of her neck, not meeting Allan's eyes because it was an awkward position for her to be in. She'd never had to beg or grovel to anyone, which was certainly how she saw herself now. "I just wanna learn how to better fight stuff to help everyone and stuff. I wanna be useful ... or something."

zoobey
no ty! :'D
basically this, taken from the guide done via golems until she can leave the island again:

Enemy awareness: Fear Understanding the opponent, different classes of opponents and their specific weaknesses. A fire demon is probably more weak to water and water-elemental attacks as well as any Runic weapons that are able to unleash cold spells, so on so forth. Very acute awareness of the situation is will help a Sun Hunter infinitely.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:55 pm
Allan was a little bit confused at the folders because there were no pictures in it and it wasn't a manga, but thankfully he was still okay with verbal communication. Mostly okay. He handed the folder back to her after trying his very best to see if there were any pictures on it.

"Well," he continued thoughtfully, rubbing his chin, "I made a ninja pledge not to touch golems until they could use bankai, and a true shinobi warrior honours his vows." He continued to think deeply about golems, not really understanding them at all other than that they existed and were extremely fragile. "But, the good news is we're allowed to use equipment for fighting so as long as you continue to prove yourself as a ninja warrior trained in ninjutsu I will support you as much as I can! Employ yourself with a ninja warrior skilled in the Sun Division arts and you will have my blessing!"

He posed, and this was the part where he expected Chel to pose and say some inspirational anime line as well.

chiickadee
Chel can go ahead and use golems, for longer use she should be accompanied by another full and/or intermediate Sun Hunter!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas