Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Twisted Tunnel 2014 Singles Mixer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:50 pm
Username: ~Lady Kanna~

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm an Usdia, what's your sign?

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Daria Jane (~Lady Kanna~)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I want one

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Kanna

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No clowns please!

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Perfectly fine~
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Perfectly fine~
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Perfectly fine~
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?: Perfectly fine~
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Perfectly fine~
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Perfectly fine~
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Perfectly fine~
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No Clowns.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:09 pm
Username: Sabin Duvert

Lovely Ladies

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yup!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yup!

Entry Code:
Chimera (Sabin Duvert)

User Image
UNCERT | Markings & Back fur
pregnant stage (female only): I don't have one, but CC

Teepees: Sabin's Teepee

Same Breed Variants: CC
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: N/A

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Sure!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Sure!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Have fun! I'm really open!  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:16 pm
Username: hanging gallow

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Iie Name (hanging gallow)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I have one already (if you need it I’ll give it biggrin )

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Teepee

Same Breed Variants: Yes!
---Templates to Avoid: Pref no roman noses and no curled uni tail.

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: None make some up biggrin

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Skinwalker

Unedited?: Yes (her tail is slightly edited but its ok)

Entry Code:
Nerissa Katalin (hanging gallow)

User Image
UNCERT Feral

---Templates to Avoid: Roman noses or drafts

---Link to previous Generations:
Father
Mother

Picky Single
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: Please pawed or purewalkers only.

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Coincidence, magic, maybe too close to one another territory. They can never be real lifemates, skinwalkers will never lifemate they will never love and never care for anyone else.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope YOUR ON YOUR OWN SUCKERS DEAL WITH IT.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
You can either a not rp since it is not required or b. you may refer to the rp guidelines or approach the rp managers.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Nope maybe to snack on things yum yum, however its because they are cursed and or born evil and the wishing star will not grant to such creatures.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Too many alphas they easily turn to fight one another for power, control of the area and prey. Skinwalkers are territorial, scheme, and seek only to benefit themselves and not a group.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Evil, extremely evil. Some are born from the depths of hell to walk the lands in order to bring misery and suffering to anyone who crosses their path. Others have been tricked or corrupted into becoming skinwalkers only to turn and cause bloodshed on those they once considered loved.

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: HELLZ YES.

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No lame clowns. OTHERS FREE GAME GORE, BLOOD, W/E.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:16 pm
Username: ladyfirefox89

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Marnie (ladyfirefox89)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid

Teepees: Here

Same Breed Variants: Sure =). I love ram horns x3.
---Templates to Avoid: The short hair templates.

Throwbacks?: Very much YES!
---Link to previous Generations: Here

Short Summary of their plotline:
Marnie was lead away from her family from Chessur when she was only half a year old. He promised her good times, treats, and fun 360 days a year. It ended up being he took her only to mold her into a minion to follow his lead of dastardly plans. Even teaching her to eat meat by killing her favorite animals, bunnies. Eventually, after molding her and turning her into a little cunning fiend, she never could go the distance he wanted by harming ponies. So he deserted her in search of someone better.

Feeling defeated and like she wasn't worth any thing, she meets Edmund. He is able to make her feel like there is more in the world than just trying to manipulate others. He even agrees to to travel with her to help find her family. Along the way, they fall in love. Its not the 'Oh, my soul mate' kind of love, but he makes her happy.

Along their travels, Marnie sees a wishing star and gets her wish of having a bunny of her own. She wishes for this as a kind of redemption for all the little bunnies that had to die during her time with Chessur. From this wish, she is gifted with a foal that has bunny ears. Now her, the foal, and Edmund travel together, becoming even more of a family.

One day though, the foal is harmed by a broken tea cup Edmund had been juggling to entertain the foal. He feels extremely terrible, and that night, finally gives into his gilt and runs away. The foal wakes up later that night to see the stallion he had considered his father to be gone. He knows he left out of love and guilt, so decides to follow him and bring him back. Unfortunately Marnie doesn't woke up till that morning. Waking up to an empty field, and all the feelings of abandonment she had before she met Edmund.

Shes not stupid enough to think Edmund stole the foal away especially after he was so distraught about accidently harming him. So she assumes Edmund left and the foal left to find him. So she continues on the path they were on, hoping they had both headed that way. She isn't really paying attention any more, her spirit broken. A few weeks later she finds out she is pregnant with Edmunds brood. She has no idea what she is going to do. She is all alone with no help what so ever. So after she puts the foals in the baskets, she knows she can't handle more than one. So she leaves the other(s) with someone she met in passing or with the harpys and just tries to raise the one foal as best she can.

And tada! She crosses paths with Edmund and the now grown bunny foal she had been separated from. He sees the new foal and automatically knows it is his. So happy to be a dad, it never crosses his mind that there might have been more. But with the knowledge of this on her mind, Marnie can't stand to be around him. So she leaves the foal with Edmund and the bunny guy and runs off in the middle of the night. She doesn't care what happens to her any more, and comes across Pontifax. Pontifax leads her into his swamp and sees her spirits are broken. Instead of healing her, he keeps her broken and uses her. Soon, she finds herself pregnant and gives birth to his brood. He pretty much tosses her aside and only keeps her around to nurse his young.

But one day, Edmund, her bunny guy, and her childhood sweetheart find her and take her away from the goat guy. He has no need for her any more now that he has foals to make into minions. Marnie had no idea Finnigan *Her childhood sweetheart* was even still alive. And now that she sees him again, she instantly falls back in love with him. Edmund knows Finnigan is her true love. Her soul mate. She had told little stories about him to Edmund on their travels. And he knows that with Finnigan around, he'll never have Marnies heart again. But as long as marnie is happy, he doesn't mind as much. And he knows that one day, he will find true love of his own. So the four of them travel slowly, just enjoying the company and going slow while Marnies spirits heal. After a few months, they are all finally reunited with Marnie's family.

((I am hoping this breeding can replace the 'bunny foal' mentioned in the story. Which, in this case, would be really grand if it had bunny ears to fit the plot >3>;;;. Or markings resembling bunny ears in the case of unedited))

What are their parents' personalities?
Mother: Marnie is extremely smart. She is cunning and knows how to be manipulative. Now that she no longer is around Chessur, she tries to keep that part of her hidden unless in a life and death situation. She has the 'everything has a silver lining' mentality and always tries to keep a happy disposition. She knows that if she lets herself get sad, it would be all too easy to fall back into the deep depression she once had. She often unknowingly kneeds her claws into the ground, It is hard for her to just sit still and relax, as she always seems to be moving.
Father:

Do the parents have professions?
Mother: Marnie doesnt really have one.
Father: *in the case of Edmund* I guess kind of a jester?

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: (please post a summary if able)

What are their family dynamics? Marnie and Edmund will be raising them. Once Edmund accidently harms the foal(s) and runs off, the foal(s) will be running after him and he will be raising them the short time till they are adults. Eventually, they will all be rejoined with Marnie and way down the line, will meet Marnie's parents and grandparents and be one big happy family emotion_kirakira
(Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

Traditions: Marnies one tradition is to give a mask to each of her children. It hrt her extreamly when her father gave one to her brother and not her. She never wants her children to feel like the other is more liked. She only got her mask from Finnigan and was one of the reasons she fell in love with him. But all the same, she wants her children to have a mask.
Herd/Family Culture:
Religious Beliefs: There isn't much besides always look on the bright side of life ='3.

List of Connected Soquili

• Chessur | Steals her away from her family at a youngish age to mold into someone to help do his dirty work.
  • Edmund | Her traveling partner after being dropped by Chessur. Will hel raise her children, and be an uncle/gaurdian to her children after she is reunited with Finnegan
  • Pontifax | Uses Marnie to get foals of his own to mold into little devils. He tosses her away once he has what he wanted.
  • Finnegan | Her one true love. She thought he had died when he no longer came to see her, and then she had been taken away by Chessur. Once reunited, Finnegan will become her lifemate.

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm an Angeni, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Utani (ladyfirefox89 & [strike]Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdro--xX[/strike])

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings

Co Ownership?: Fuzzy will not be getting a basket.
Teepees: Linked above.

---Templates to Avoid: Short hair templates.
Throwbacks?: Yes!
---Link to previous Generations: Here

Quote:

Entry Code:
Charlotte (ladyfirefox89)

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Linked above

---Templates to Avoid: Short hair templates

Throwbacks?: First gen, but randoms are fine nwn.
---Link to previous Generations: First gen.

Quote:

Entry Code:
Lykke (ladyfirefox89)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Short hair templates.

Throwbacks?: First gen. But randoms are fine<3<3

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm a Mer, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Phoca (ladyfirefox89)

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?:None

---Templates to Avoid: I don't really know what a lot of the new templets look like nwn;;.

Throwbacks?: First gen. But randoms are fine<3.

For all:
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? Yes x3

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: I don't care much for Christianity. All other religions are fine<3.

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Yes please!!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Sure =0
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Yes please!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Christian symbols

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: go for it.
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Sure! Just no Christian stuff.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No christian stuff. Also, please don't kill off any of Utani's chipmunks! Zombie chipmunks are great. But no animals holding dead chipmunks or eating chipmunks >3>.

I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!!
---Even pants/skirts?: Yes.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:32 pm
Username: hanging gallow

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Kelpi Mix!

Entry Code:
Himitsu Namae (Kraken) (hanging gallow)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Pref no roman noses and curly uni tail. (also male draft feathering love ameh’s but not the regular draft one)

Mother
Father

Quote:

Unedited?: Yes (he does have spirits and accessories but that is ok)

Entry Code:
Fovos Moros (hanging gallow)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Roman noses, male draft feathering, and curled uni tail.

Quote:

Entry Code:
Moiraios Dolos (hanging gallow)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Pref no roman noses and curly uni tail. (also male draft feathering love ameh’s but not the regular draft one)

Mother
Father

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: HELLZ YES.

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No lame clowns. OTHERS FREE GAME GORE, BLOOD, W/E.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:35 pm
Ryuukishin

I would like to use the code, my forgetting it was not intentional

Sorry about that!

:}  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:50 pm
Rhyleigh:

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Miasma(Rhyleigh)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I have one already

Teepees: here

---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?:
Father...Mother
Grandfather
Grandmother was a unknown mare.

Quote:

Entry Code:
Toxicant(Rhyleigh)

User Image
UNCERT

Throwbacks?:
Maternal
Mother
Grandfather...Grandmother
Great Grandfather
Great Grandmother was a unknown mare

Pathernal
Father
Grandmother ... Grandfather
Great-Grandmother...Grant-Grandfather
Great-Great-Grandmother...3Great-Great-Grandfather
3xGreat-Grandmother...3x-Great-Grandfather

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Usdia, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Cherry Sweetiepie(Rhyleigh)

User Image
UNCERT

Throwbacks?:

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Mer, what's your sign?

Unedited?: Yes
Entry Code:
Amadahy Tadewi(Rhyleigh)

User Image
UNCERT

Throwbacks?:
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Quote:

Entry Code:
Rhian Aderyn (Rhyleigh)

User Image
UNCERT

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Typolphobia (clusters of holes and things like wasp nests and barnacles) I don't mind thinks like open wounds as long as they are actual circles.

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Go for it
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: See Phobia

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Go for it
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: See Phobia  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:34 am
Username: sage_the_vampirc_angel

Handsome Hunks

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:yu
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:yup

Unedited?:nooo
Entry Code:
Lassuarium Nacht (sage_the_vampirc_angel)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only):lol boy

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: dun have

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid: nupe

Throwbacks?: sure
---Link to previous Generations: Vatican-daddy x Lailah mommy

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yup
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yup

Unedited?: no

Entry Code:
Hearse Macabre (sage_the_vampirc_angel)

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?:n/a
Teepees:dun have

---roman nose

Throwbacks?:sure
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yup
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yup

Unedited?: nu

Entry Code:
Nidhug (sage_the_vampirc_angel)

User Image
UNCERT Wingledd- Side wounds

Co Ownership?:n/a
Teepees: dun have

Same Breed Variants:sure
---Templates to Avoid:n/a

Throwbacks?: sure

Grandpa x Virus (Who's cert I cant find)
mom x Dad

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE):YES
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: YUS

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: nupe  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:08 am
Username: the_scowling_cat (formerly Makette)

Lovely Ladies

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yup
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yup

Entry Code:
Duskai (the_scowling_cat aka Makette)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )
pregnant stage (female only):No thanks

Co Ownership?: N/a
Teepees: Mine

Throwbacks?: Mystery traits okay
---Link to previous Generations: 1st gen, though Dradneos her brother for markings

Quote:

Unedited?: Yes? Not sure.

Entry Code:
Pyrinikos (the_scowling_cat)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )
pregnant stage (female only): No thanks

Co Ownership?: N/a
Teepees: Same as above

Same Breed Variants: Yup

Throwbacks?: Mysterious traits okay
---Link to previous Generations: 1st gen

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Sure!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Preferably no excessive gore, but otherwise no  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:28 am
Username: sbuggy166

Lovely Ladies

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: sure
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: sure

Entry Code:
Faun (sbuggy166)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): CC

Teepees: XXX

Same Breed Variants: yes
---Templates to Avoid: all are fine

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations: Mother Father

Quote:
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yes

Entry Code:
Ichika (sbuggy166)

User Image
UNCERT

Same Breed Variants: yes
---Templates to Avoid: floppy feather template

Throwbacks?: gen 1

Quote:
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: sure

Entry Code:
Kali Lillian (sbuggy166)

User Image
No UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: none

Throwbacks?: yes!
Father Mother
Grandfather Grandmother
GreatGrandFather GreatGrandMother

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): YES!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: sure

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Really i'm fine with anything you guys come up with, you are all great. I do ask however that you do not use lots of blood, and no gore, like guts hanging out or skeletal feet. Oh, and please nothing overly commercialized like pumpkin or candy corn cutey marks  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:33 am
Username: sbuggy166

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
Banyan (sbuggy166)

User Image
No UNCERT

Throwbacks?: yes!
Father Mother
Grandfather Grandmother
GreatGrandFather GreatGrandMother

Quote:

Entry Code:
Ginx (sbuggy166)

User Image
UNCERT

Throwbacks?: gen 1

Picky Single
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: No Mers

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): YES!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: sure

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Really i'm fine with anything you guys come up with, you are all great. I do ask however that you do not use lots of blood, and no gore, like guts hanging out or skeletal feet. Oh, and please nothing overly commercialized like pumpkin or candy corn cutey marks  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:42 am
Username: JetAlmeara

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Ecliptic (JetAlmeara)

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Link
Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid:Medium Templated manes & tails

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations:Mother, Father

Quote:

Entry Code:
Adalaide (JetAlmeara)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid:Medium Mane and Tail templates

---Link to previous Generations: Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather

Quote:

Entry Code:
Drifa(JetAlmeara)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: Medium mane and tail template

Throwbacks?:N/A

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Nope, go crazy!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:53 am
Username:JetAlmeara
Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
BlackIce (JetAlmeara)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): N/A

---Templates to Avoid: medium templated mane and tail
---Link to previous Generations: Mother, Father

Quote:

Entry Code:
Ramiel (JetAlmeara)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): N/A

Same Breed Variants:Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Medium mane and tail templates

Throwbacks?: N/A

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Nope! Go crazy!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:00 am
Username: GrnGriff

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Ember (GrnGriff)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I want one (if the colorist is willing!)

---Link to previous Generations:N/A

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Skinwalker, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Lilah (GrnGriff)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I want one (if the colorist is willing!)

Throwbacks?: Yes! (She doesn’t have an unpelted form, so hairstyle is CC)

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No cricket legs please.
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: No exposed entrails. (Hearts are fine, just not other guts.)
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Don’t mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Bug legs

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Don’t mind at all!
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Don’t mind!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Don’t mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Candycorn.  

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:15 am
Username: GrnGriff

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
Celestine(GrnGriff)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): n/a

---Templates to Avoid: “Female” Uni Tail

Quote:

Entry Code:
Tag (GrnGriff)

User Image
UNCERT

Quote:

Entry Code:
Caron (GrnGriff)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: No ‘female’ uni tail, please!

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: No cricket legs please.

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: No exposed entrails. (Hearts are fine, just not other guts.)
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Don’t mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Bug legs

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Don’t mind at all!
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Don’t mind!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Don’t mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Candycorn.  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games