Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply Rules And Annoucements
General Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:39 pm
This is the general chat thread;
Please feel free to discuss kittens and your grand mothers cooking;
Or whatever pleases you as long as it isn't against gaian rules or guild rules.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:13 pm
3 tablespoon of mustard gives meat loaf a nice kick. Just knead it in before cooking, maybe even more. You can do honey mustard but its not as sharpening  

Carrionmon
Crew

Ruthless Astronomer

16,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:14 pm
Dramelechmon
3 tablespoon of mustard gives meat loaf a nice kick. Just knead it in before cooking, maybe even more. You can do honey mustard but its not as sharpening
You trying to give me cooking advice sir? haha
How are you?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:21 pm
Quick anyone know how to cram a lot of info and be able to remember it all with in 8 hours :O  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:28 pm
TekNeTiC
Quick anyone know how to cram a lot of info and be able to remember it all with in 8 hours :O
A good way to do that is to write it down. If that doesn't work you can use phrases for example the please excuse my dear aunt sally for math. Um or just cram study. haha  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:31 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
A good way to do that is to write it down. If that doesn't work you can use phrases for example the please excuse my dear aunt sally for math. Um or just cram study. haha

I see I see, writing down it is, shouldn't have left study till the last minute... I am going to regret it later!  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:32 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC

I see I see, writing down it is, shouldn't have left study till the last minute... I am going to regret it later!
Well, we all do it. I have to take exams every year in the military so I know how you feel.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:34 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC

Well, we all do it. I have to take exams every year in the military so I know how you feel.

Military?! Intriguing and here I though university exams were something haha but no I need to stop leaving it till last minute.  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:34 pm
Soo how should I make the banner for the first page? Should I leave it up to one of our awesome guild members to make one as a contest OR should I make one meself? I want it to be Christmassy since we kind of missed something to put for halloween.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:36 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC

Military?! Intriguing and here I though university exams were something haha but no I need to stop leaving it till last minute.
Yes, I joined the military. I ended up losing my first baby...split up with my then fiancĂ© and then just joined the military to get away from it all. Then well I got married again and pregnant again however I am 7 months now so I know this baby is going to make it.  

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:59 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC

Yes, I joined the military. I ended up losing my first baby...split up with my then fiancé and then just joined the military to get away from it all. Then well I got married again and pregnant again however I am 7 months now so I know this baby is going to make it.
I am so sorry to hear about your first baby but I wish all the best for you and your baby now. Do you know if it is a boy or a girl? and will you introduce games to him/her at an early age?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:00 pm
Veeroonie
Soo how should I make the banner for the first page? Should I leave it up to one of our awesome guild members to make one as a contest OR should I make one meself? I want it to be Christmassy since we kind of missed something to put for halloween.

Well how about you make a competition out of it but also make a christmassy one yourself just in case haha  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:26 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC

Yes, I joined the military. I ended up losing my first baby...split up with my then fiancé and then just joined the military to get away from it all. Then well I got married again and pregnant again however I am 7 months now so I know this baby is going to make it.
I am so sorry to hear about your first baby but I wish all the best for you and your baby now. Do you know if it is a boy or a girl? and will you introduce games to him/her at an early age?
He is a boy, I will allow him to play games if that is what he wants to do. When he is younger I think I would prefer him to be more active though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:27 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie

Well how about you make a competition out of it but also make a christmassy one yourself just in case haha
I was planning on it haha. I put up a bunch of contests on the contest page for right now.  

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Rules And Annoucements

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers