Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:28 pm
This is an RP between Kara Asumie and o-Elixir-o

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:48 pm
Shadow was out with his twin sister as he stretches out a bit as he looks over seeing his sister. After she got attacked by a skinwalker he keeps a close eye on her and doesn't allow her to be alone if he can help it. They already lost their mother and father. He isn't going to chance losing her. Laying down in the semi tall grass as he watches her wondering why she wanted to come to this place. Sure the apples were good but this place is out in the open and not safe in his eyes. Well not safe for her. This is close to the place where the skinwalker took her. "Tsumetai we should head home."

Tsumetai dancing about even if she has a limp in one of her back legs. She stops as he looks at Shadow. "Stop worrying so much. No one is going to attack us out in the open in mid-day." She points out as she looks off in the distances. "Hmm something colorful and pretty is off that way. Wanna go see?" They are next to a few apple trees as she watches. "Or maybe it is heading this way for the apples. They are the best around. Besides the ones we grow at home." She starts to hum to herself.

o-Elixir-o

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:02 pm
It was a lovely fall day; the sun was shining brightly keeping Star Galaxy warm. He couldn’t recall how long he’s been traveling. He’s been looking for his sister and since he’s heard some news about her, he decided to scout her out.

As he was walking he felt his stomach turn and let out a loud growl. He blinked his golden eyes “Oh my…” he said to himself as he glanced around looking for something to eat. Sure, he could dine upon the grass but he was a rather picky eater. He was craving something….something fruity. He rose his head up and his nostrils flawed as he tried to pick up a scent of something to eat.

Picking up the scent of apples filled him with delight. It’s been awhile since he’s tasted the red luscious fruit. He licked his bottom lip and headed towards the apple tree.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:42 pm
Perking up when hearing that something colorful was coming towards them. "That Skinwalker that made you into his toy was also colorful. We should be on guard. I mean it." He states to his sister as he gets to his feet. "Shrunken down in size. We will hide in the tree behind an apple or two until we know if this colorful thing means us harm or not." He shrinks down in size and flies up into the tree landing on a branch. His wolf plushie on the ground at the base of the tree seeing it doesn't shrink like he does.

Tsumetai sighs listening to her brother. "You worry too much. I escaped and I am fine now." She points out as she hits the tree with her front feet as she had reared up and knocked him out of it. "After all that happened at night. We are fine Mr. Worry Oh Too Much. Now cool it." She points out as giggles. It was nice to have others worry so much about her but this was just getting annoying.

o-Elixir-o

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:38 pm
Up in the distance he can see the apple tree; he approached it with little caution. He wasn’t too afraid of anything. He blinked his golden eyes when he saw some movement around the trees. He tilt his head slightly with a curious look “Hmm…” he moved closer.

Could it be a hostile? He wondered to himself. He doubted it though since he didn’t think any meat eaters would be hanging around an apple tree. The colorful unicorn decided to ignore it for now until he was approached by the stranger(s).

The stallion placed his two front hooves upon the tree and he raised his head to grasp in his mouth an apple from a branch. He dropped back down and began to munch upon the delicious fruit.
It was delicious! Just as he remembered! He contently continued to eat his apple. His guard was done, showing little care.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:16 pm
Tsumetai smirks as she walks over to the colorful Stallion as she hides her limp well. Stopping a bit as she then starts again to the tree. "My oh my aren't you a pretty and colorful one." She smiles as she rests near the tree trunk and lays down after all she has been standing a long time already and now she feels like resting. She is still recovering from being a toy to a skinwalker as she looks at the colorful stallion "I am Tsumetai. Who might you be?" She wonders as she looks up seeing her brother following her so that to make sure that she is ok even though this colorful male isn't an evil one like any walker.

"I am Shadow. Sorry if my sister is bothering you Sir." He looks at Tsumetai. Sighing as he wonders just what he is going to do with his sister. It is like she is asking for trouble with just walking up to another. "That isn't how that shinwalker got you huh Tsumetai. You didn't just walk up to that monster like you just did with this male right?" He is a bit mad at his sister only because he worries about her.

o-Elixir-o

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:50 pm
Star Galaxy smiled at the mare. She seemed quite friendly and though he noticed a limp in her leg, he thought best not to stare. He did not want to ccome off rude. The colorful stallion smiled at the pair, perhaps siblings? He wondered to himself but his answer was soon found when the other stallion approached, he smiled at the pair "I'm Star Galaxy, pleasure to meet you both!" he smiled warmly at them.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image"I am not a bother. Geez Dear brother of mine just because a skinwalker attacked me awhile back doesn't mean that I will be careless to yet it happen again. Now a days you don't let me have alone time at all. I am not a glass doll you know. Besides meeting others is fun." Tsumetai made a good point as she sighs. Only if her brother could understand that just beside something happened once doesn't mine there will be another time. She isn't a careless mare. The only reason it had happened in the first place was because her shy friend was lost and she went to find her. Ended up finding a walker instead. Sighing in her self pout as she then smiles and looks at the stallion. "Your name fits you well. I love all of your colors." It shows that even if she has gone through hard ships that she doesn't allow that to destroy the rest of her life. There is only one thing Tsumetai truly hates and that is holding to deeply onto the past.

Sure she recalls what happened with her parents and then to her mother's herd. As well as what happened to her adoptive sister's herd. Even the walker that got her but letting that get to her would only destroy her inside and out. So it was better to know of it but not think about it. After all they were reminders that life can be cut short if one isn't careful. Smiling as she is just happy to be here and to meet someone so colorful was nice. "What brings you out all this way? Are you a wander or something? Or maybe out for a nice walk? Oh it is a lovely day." She giggles as she is just so happy to be about while she slowly stands up from where she was laying and then prances in place as if she were dancing.

But this is Tsumetai and she is sometimes the best to be around. "Oh if you don't have friends in the area. I will be your friend. After all having friends is a wonderful thing and the feeling is so amazing. Oh yea friends are awesome." She giggles as she looks at Star. "Hmm Star.. That is a nice name indeed. I wonder if one can make a wish off of you like they do the stars in the sky. Seeing you are much more beautiful then the stars that shine in the night sky." All giggles and smiles as continues to prance in place. The day was nice and those around her seemed sweet as well even if her brother started to get on her last nerve since she returned home from being a toy to a walker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User ImageShadow looking at his sister as he sighs. "I am allowed to worry you are the only sister I have by blood." He looks at Star and does a bow. Something he has started doing and hasn't broken himself of doing. It is just to be polite to the other. His eyes glance back at his sister. "Somehow you are in a more talkative mood then you normally are. I guess that is a good sign that you are getting over the past. But please allow your family and friends to worry about you." He isn't sure if he will ever get that through to her that it doesn't hurt to let others worry about you a bit. Straightening himself as he flutters his wings while allowing his eyes to glide back to Star. "Sorry this area isn't the normal one we are in so she is asking you so many questions. It is just that most everyone we meet are travelers who seem to always be on the go. There are a few that stay in one place most of the year. So when she meets a new traveler she likes to ask them about where they been. The flowers in other area. Things like that." He points out as he smiles.

His tail sways side to side as he notices Tsumetai's self pout which gave away just what she was thinking. He smiles as he is happy to see that she isn't letting it get to her too much. After all he was worried that she would never want to leave the safety of their cave and now that she is out and about it makes him smile. Even more seeing that this was her idea today. Oh that made him almost leap for joy when she asked him to go on a walk with her. And meeting this stallion has made her even happier because he knows that to Tsumetai each new meeting is like making a new friend and to learn something new. Those are things she loves. He stretches a bit starting with his legs then his tail as he stands there watching his sister. When going back to looking at Star he smiles. "If you just tell her yes to the friend thing. You will make her day. That is all she ever goes on about these days. Is wanting to make new friends."

This might be something that Shadow doesn't really understand seeing he is normally with his kids and doesn't get to have peace so following and being over protective over Tsumetai is like his peace away from his kids these days. Though he will never admit that he needs a break from his kids to anyone but himself.

o-Elixir-o
Sorry for the wait

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items