Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image

Wayra was still reeling from seeing Joto. Never mind all that he had told her. The very fact that she was no longer alone, that the pride still existed was enough to set her mind spinning. And she was now trying to find her second miracle, for Joto had told her Jugnu had also survived and had been hanging out in the area since the calamity. How Wayra had missed the other lioness all this time was a mystery, except that Wayra had never stayed near the old dens, but had come up to scout for returned lions before leaving the unstable area to return to her temporary hunting area on a nearby spine further round the mountain.

Ignoring the limp she carried, a reminder of the excruciating injury she had suffered in the avalanche, she hurried onwards, headed towards where Joto had said the other lioness was working. Apparently they were clearing the old dens and hoped to uncover the iced-over alters as soon as the weather warmed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

Jugnu was hard at work digging out dens. Her and Joto had been doing well so far and had managed to clear the majority. Now that they had a place for members to sleep when they returned she guessed that soon they would begin to take turns venturing out into the rogue lands bit by bit to see if they could find their lost brothers and sisters.

Coming out of the last den that she had left to clear Jugnu took a look around her home, a sense of pride washing over her. After the avalanche she was lost and alone. Now she had a purpose again and she knew in her heart of hearts it would thrive the way it had been before.All the feelings of loss and abandonment had left her now that Joto was back and she was becoming the strong willed lioness she had been before.

Tanakako

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:44 am
Spotting the familiar white and green coated female Wayra grinned and puched her way through the last drift of deep snow. Trotting over to Jugnu, her limp more pronounced as her long trek had tired her body, she did something totally uncharacteristic and leaned in, pressing her shoulder to the other female in greeting.

After a moment she moved back and just looked at Jugnu, assessing her condition with concerned eyes. After all, Wayra was still Ikhansela.

"I didn't think anyone had returned." She smiled, still looking both stunned and relieved. "I saw Joto already, he said you were here. Are you well? Have you been here long?" She looked over the other lioness again, trying to reasure herself Jugnu was really here, in one piece and seemingly healthy enough.

Wayra herself was perhaps a little thin, and along with the limp she had several healing scars showing through her thick fur. One particularly viscious scar trailed from her hip to her hock, and was likely the reason for her lamness. But her coat and eyes were healthy and she seemed limbre and fit despite her injury.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:04 pm
Jugnu turned and smiled at the female as she approached. She of course remembered the grey female from before the avalanche. "Wayra" she greeted her warmly. She knew that the female had been a member of the council before, and now Jugnu was joining the ranks of Ikhansela as well.

"I never really left" Jugnu answered the female. "After the avalanche I stayed in the forest. I didn't want to go to far away. My heart belongs to the pride." Jugnu suspected the female felt the same, after all she wouldn't be here if it didn't.

"I was fortunate I suffered no injuries in the avalanche. How about you." Jugnu had of course noticed Wayra walking with appeared to be a rather severe limp as she had approached.

Tanakako

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:54 am
Wayra listened, still amazed that she hadn’t crossed paths with her pride-sister in all this time. Granted, she had been stuck fast for the first month, too wounded to do much more than sleep and scavenge what food she could. Not wanting to dwell on the recent past she beamed again.

“I am so glad you are well, and unhurt.” Jugnu’s question received a wry smile as the grey female shifted, lifting her injured rear leg slightly. “I was caught up in it, from what little I remember. I woke to find myself near the base of the mountain. I was lucky, a large boulder had gotten stuck and it saved me from falling further. I took most of this time to recover.”

Even now, after just the brief strain of locating Jugnu, her entire leg was throbbing sharply and a fine tremble had started just below her hip where the worst of the damage had been done. She knew she would never be what she once was, she would carry the rage of the mountain with her forever, a cautionary tale.

“I am so happy you are here! And Joto too.” Glancing at the dens Jugnu had just come out from, Wayra smiled. “What can I do to help?”

nessiaing
God I am so sorry. I totally dropped the ball on this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:57 am
Jugnu let out a clucking noise, she was sad to hear that the other lioness had not only gotten caught up in the avalanche but had suffered an injury in it too. Again the white and green lioness counted her lucky stars that she was in the right place at the right time. She was very lucky that she hadn't gotten hurt, though the fear that as they dug they might find some bodies of there former pride members beneath the snow and ice.

"Well I was just digging out the dens, I'm almost done now though. I don't know if you're up to digging though, but if you wanted to give it a shot? Or even just keep me company." Jugnu offered. She didn't want the grey female putting herself out, or hurting herself further.

Tanakako
Not to worry, I know hibi has been busy too. I want to get teh pride up and going but 10 rps is a lot to get

nessiaing

[IC] Intaba'umbikezeli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff