Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So we meet again (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:25 pm
Gina curiously looked over the eyephone in her hands contemplating what she wanted to text. It had been a struggle to get it away from Titus but once she did it was easy enough to get into. Honestly she knew the boil better than he thought she did.

"Hmm let's see. What sounds the most like Titus?" She brought up messaging, bright orange eyes staring at the name at the top. There was a bit of a grimace before she smiled, typing in what she thought would work the best.

Text to Riyo
Can you meet me at the park?

It was a struggle not to add emoticons since Gina loved them so much but after looking at the text for a while she finally hit send. After that was done she scrolled through the contacts until she finally found her number and frowned at the given name. "Oh Titus, Crazy b***h isn't even close." She shook her head, changing her given name to 'Lover' instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:38 pm
It was an abrupt thing, receiving a text from Titus. Riyo had managed to pull away from her tables long enough to give her eyephone a quick look. The park? The feline had been doing her best to avoid the area, considering the most recent happenings. But... She knew she couldn't run away forever.

Quote:
Uh. Sure I guess. Not going back in that warehouse though. Out of work in 15 min.

Whatever Titus was getting at, she was sure it wasn't some stupid ploy to get her and her father back on good terms. Some of her friends might have done that, but at least he understood it wasn't his place. Moreover, she was sure he didn't care about such things anyways, which was great either way.

After bussing her tables and switching into something more comfortable for the journey, the feline hopped on her bike and took off towards the park. Once there, she pulled into the small parking lot, dumping her helmet on the seat and peering around. It only struck her then that she had no idea where he might be. Sure, usually she ran into him sooner or later, but with circumstances being what they were, it was better sooner than later.

Quote:
Where are you? I just parked.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:54 pm
The reply text came at a delay but with a little more detail than before.

Text to Riyo
There is a large pond in the middle of the park with a boat house. Meet me there.

Gina smiled down at the phone before she locked the screen and placed it in her pocket. Once that was done she turned to Titus who was currently tied up. Quite literally. She had sat the boil in a chair and bound his arms and legs to it.

"Looks like we'll have company soon." She purred, leaning in toward the boil. "Your ghoulfriend."

Titus attempted to say something but his angry words were muffled by the gag in his mouth. His eyes had gone black long ago and honestly if Gina had been on her own he probably would have been fine but she had two goons helping her. When he couldn't get his words out the demon began to grind his jaw, his teeth slowly working through the cloth in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:11 pm
Riyo's brow furrowed as she read the text. Boat house? Seriously what the ******** man? The ghoul grimaced. Certainly she would've found it suspicious had things not... Transpired between them. Yeah it seemed like he was being a little insensitive to her situation but, Titus was Titus. Seemed like something he'd be stupid enough to do.

Quote:
I may be humoring you but you're crazy if you think anything is going to happen.

And she left it at that, because frankly, the cat demon had never trusted text messages. They were too permanent, and she purposefully kept them vague for that reason.

It took her a little while of walking and searching, but she'd finally managed to spot it. A pond with a boat house. Probably had those stupid little black swan boats for the summer or something. Is that why they were out here?

Riyo took a moment to brush a hand through her long blonde hair, because no lady could go without primping just a little bit. "I can't believe you made me walk all this way, a*****e."

She should've found it suspicious. Truly, at this point she should have seen that things had been laid out in such a way to both keep her from hearing or seeing the boil. He had not called, his messages had been brief, and he should've known better than to choose the park. Yes, she should've found it suspicious... But she didn't.

Because she trusted him more than she realized.

Her hand reached out to grasp the knob of the door, turning it without a second thought.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:25 pm
Before Riyo had a chance to push the door open it was forced from her hand and a large paw like mitt reached out to snag her, pulling her through the door and into the darkness of the boathouse. The door was shut seconds later and the audible click of the lock could be heard.

"Hello Screechie," The light flickered on and Gina stood there with a smug smile on her face. "It's been a while."

Titus made a manner of muffled noises as soon as Riyo was dragged in through the door. His expression giving the ghoul the 'are you really that stupid?' look. Not that he was one to talk, he was the one tied to a chair at the moment.

"Boys." She snapped her fingers to get the attention of her goons. "If you wouldn't mind making our guest comfortable."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:51 pm
The feline's eyes widened as the door suddenly opened by itself. Her guard less than up, she could only let out a surprised shout as she was dragged into the dark boat house.

Even cat eyes took a moment to adjust to the darkness, which didn't help considering the lights came on shortly after. It was a little overwhelming considering what she had been expecting. With one eyebrow raised, her eyes shifted to the large ugly gentleman that currently had one of her arms, then to Titus giving her that look (which she didn't much appreciate), the other patchwork gentleman standing too close for her comfort, until they finally honed in on Gina.

"Oh, too long." Riyo snarked, hiding her attempt at calculations behind a dry smile. "You'll have to catch me up on the life of a spoiled overcooked potato some other day. Your friends smell offends me so I really must-" She tried to tug her arm back, realizing very quickly that he was just as strong as he looked. Oh.

Oh that was probably an issue. "Must be..." She felt another pair of cold fingers wrap around her other arm and squeeze. "Hm."

Riyo considered changing into a small cat in an attempt to at least break free from her current holding, but where would she run after that? Oh well. Her legs were still free. "I hate playing dirty but-" Her leg wheeled back to kick her would-be ape-like assailant in the family jewels, hoping to Jack he hadn't had enough sense to wear a cup, and another kick saved just for the other a*****e.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:02 pm
Gina stared at Riyo for a moment before she let out a laugh, placing a hand against her mouth as she did so. "Oh, Ghoul, you are funny. I have a whole evening planned."

The swift kick to his nuts had the baboon henchmen roaring in pain, a little overly dramatic perhaps but most of the pain had been fueled into anger. His mouth was open wide, excessive long fangs exposed as he tried to bring himself under control. For a moment, just a moment, his grip loosened on the feline but he made a grab for her hair in the same instance in an attempt to give it a tug and pull her roughly back.

Titus watched the scene begin to unfold in front of him, still chewing away at the gag in his mouth. He flinched when Riyo kicked the baboon man in the nuts. Jack he knew those feels. The demon almost felt sorry for him. Almost.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:18 pm
The patchwork had also managed a screech and a stumble after receiving the retribution of a woman's wrath, but it would take much more to take down either, it seemed. Riyo had managed to tug back both her arms and was ready to charge at Gina when her hair was grabbed and yanked. "s**t!"

Well that's what dirty tactics got you, after all. More dirty tactics. "Can't even hit like a man!" She shouted at the ugly monkey guy.

"I can~" The patchwork spoke in a low hiss, which was the only warning Riyo got before a swift punch in the stomach silenced her, the air temporarily leaving her lungs.

The ghoul might have fallen to her knees, had someone not been holding her hair hostage. "********-" Her hands grasped at his frantically, trying to dig her nails into his skin before her arms were seized and backpack tossed aside. One a*****e she could take, but two out of nowhere? "You're a real coward." The feline hissed at Gina as she felt her hands being bound. Her legs were still kicking, but there was only so much damage she could. "Afraid I might mop the floor with you in a one on one match?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:36 pm
The ape-like goon was quick to seize Riyo as she went down, still holding her hair tight as she was tied up. Large thick fingers finally wrapped around the back of her neck, holding her up rather forcefully and moving her toward Gina once the task was done.

"Cowardly? Oh, Screechie, its tactful thinking. See I could take you just fine but I just got my nails done." She held up her hand to show off the brightly airbrushed nails with gems. "And perfection like this just doesn't come cheap so its a matter of delegation to someone who doesn't have a freshly done manicure."

By that time Titus had finally managed to chew through his gag and he spat the offending piece of cloth to the floor and followed it by spewing a grand number of obscenities one after the other. "-STUPID JACK DAMN WHORE!" He took a deep breath after he was done, the black from his eyes leaking in a vein like pattern down his face.

Turning toward the boil, Gina looked less than impressed. "Oh Titus, there is no need to get mad. I just want to teach you a little lesson is all." She sounded so sincere with her words as she turned back to Riyo, a bright smile crossing her face. "So? Shall we get down to business, Screechie?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:53 pm
Riyo cringed as she felt her weight being lifted by her head, her struggling coming to a halt in favor of not accidentally snapping her own neck. s**t. s**t s**t s**t.

"Oooo, pretty legs." Came the patchwork's less than intelligent voice as her feet were also bound together. What a fine situation she was finding herself in.

But really, how much would a dumb b***h like her even do? Okay, she had daddy's men here to 'teach her a lesson'. Sure. Whatever. She was still just an idiot.

The cat ghoul's eyes narrowed on the airbrushed nails, looking less than impressed. "They're hideous." She struggled to say, finding this position less than optimal for air intake.

Her ears swiveled as she heard Titus start shouting, her eyes shifting to the side to catch a glance of him. Yeah. This was going to be a great night she was sure.

"Down to business?" Riyo coughed, her stare turning back to their would-be warden. "Not gonna wine and dine me first?" She managed a mean grin. "I'm not afraid of you."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:16 pm
The ape blew air through his nose in a snort as way of agreement with the patchwork, his hands never deviating from their task.

Gina grinned. "And considering the frumpy trash you wear I imagine I can take that as a compliment." Her attention then turned to the ape, a casual smile on her face when Riyo said she wasn't afraid of her. "Geoff. Would you be a lamb and help our dear guest be acquainted with the floor?"

The ape like creature nodded, lifting Riyo a little higher off the ground before suddenly using his hand to send her speeding toward the floor of the boat house. He intended to slam her face into the wood panels, lift her and do it all over again.

"What the ******** is wrong with you!?" Titus barked, struggling now against the bonds on his arms trying to pull free. He was rather hopeful that Riyo could have gotten out of this on her own but then again he was rather hopeful she wouldn't have been dumb enough to come in the first place. "I don't understand why the ******** you think you need to do all this."

The reaper turned toward the boil then, looking over her shoulder long enough to gesture to the patchwork to help his companion. "Titus its very simple." She took a seat in his lap, a hand reaching to touch his face even though he jerked away. "You are mine." She said simply. "The sooner you realize that and the sooner that she realizes that the happier everyone will be. But before that time a little lesson is in order. Something to help your ghoulfriend remember her place."

"She's not my ghoulfriend, Gina. Just my friend. We aren't ******** dating you small minded bimbo."

Gina looked at Titus for a long moment before she simply said, "So?" Apparently she didn't care, she just didn't want Riyo around him to begin with.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:34 pm
Frumpy trash her a**. Riyo paid good money for her clothes, but saying as much would be a waste of breath she was sure.

The ghoul's eyes narrowed as Gina smiled, her command causing the feline's smile to temporarily retreat. Oh, she knew where this was going. The ghoul gasped, trying to curl her legs under her so she wasn't laid out flat like a pancake with her face all smashed up. For this time, at least, she'd managed to take the brunt of the force on her forehead.

"S-s**t..." She hissed, eyes wide as her pupils thinned. "That all you got s**t for brains?!" Riyo screeched, taking a loud, wheezing breath in as she did. "THAT'S NOTHING. CAN'T EVEN..." She gasped for air again. "FEEL IT." There was a wild look in her eyes as she spoke. The second time it seemed she hadn't managed to save herself from hitting her face against the floor. Jack damn, why did it have to be the face. "You're ******** pathetic! This isn't torture, it's child's play!" She managed to get out before he lifted her up again, her nose very clearly bleeding. She had been listening to the aside conversation between Titus and Gina, but there was just a little too much going on for her to add her own commentary.

Meanwhile, the patchwork had taken to the adorable cat-shaped backpack that their feline captive had hauled with her. Phone, wallet, and... Oh, what was this?

Two stitched hands pulled out a pretty little maid outfit, which he promptly held to himself. "Hehe. Look. Kitty has pretty little dress." And it wouldn't fit on him for all the pumpkin seeds in the world, that much was certain. "Naughty kitty~"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:28 pm
Titus turned his gaze to Riyo, his brows furrowing as she started to yell out despite her torture. He had to give her this much she had balls.

"Ah ah," Gina brought his chin back in her direction until he pulled his face away. She smiled like she had something planned but the ghoul's attention was gained by something else when she heard the patchwork speak. As she turned those orange eyes nearly glittered. "Oh my Jack!" She giggled rising from her spot on Titus' lap and hustling over to take the maid outfit from the large goon. "What is this?"

She held the garment up with a laugh. "Are you actually a maid? Or is this some sort of kinky sex cosplay?" Gina turned to Titus, holding up the dress. "So is this what you are into? Sticking it to the help?"

Titus gave Gina a flat stare, doing his best to keep his cool in this situation. If he didn't react hopefully she would lose interest.

When she didn't get a reply from Titus, Gina turned to the ghoul on the floor, those freshly painted nails digging into the outfit. "Child's play perhaps but, Screechie, this game is just getting started." She held out the dress again to look at it. "I dunno, boils. Do you think we should make her wear this while we play? I do enjoy a bit of dress up."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:47 pm
"Hey!" Riyo shouted as she noticed the patchwork digging through her things off to the side. "Get out of my-" another gasp. "-Bag!"

The undead eagerly handed it off to Gina, mentally giving himself a pat on the back as she seemed to approve. Ooooo, there was more in here. Something red and lacy. Yeah. Her garter belt was totally in there too, and it seemed to fascinate the simple-minded man as he held it up much like he had the dress. Wow what was with this guy?

"Guessing you won't take... Neither as an answer." The feline hissed, her sore body protesting the constant weight on her neck.

A temporary dread filled her face at Gina's suggestion, her heart seizing in her chest. Dress... Up...

The cat ghoul said nothing to the reaper's suggestion, doing all she could to hide her terror as she looked towards Titus. Being beaten to a pulp she could handle. Being undressed like a doll in front of people she didn't know...

"Dress up sounds lovely~" The patchwork put in his two cents.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:43 pm
Titus caught the look as Riyo turned toward him but he wasn't sure exactly what he was supposed to do in his current position.

"Gina!" He rarely used the ghoul's name so it caught her attention, making her turn toward Titus. "Come here." He gestured with his head trying to bring her in his direction, his tone fairly casual. It had the reaper curious, stepping away from Riyo with the dress still clutched in her hands.

"What is it, Tity Whity?" She smiled.

Titus couldn't help a sickening shiver run down his spine at the nickname. Bleh. But he attempted the best smile he could muster. "Just come here. I think I finally understand."

Gina all but beamed as she took that as invitation to sit on Titus' lap again, gazing up at the boil. "I'm glad you said it Titus. But I can't help but feel you're just trying to stall."

"Stall? No. Just....why waste our time here?" He was really going to pay for this later.

Gina smiled, letting go of the maid dress with one hand to fiddle with the collar of Titus shirt. "Well, we could always go for a night on the town. See the sights maybe get a hotel room." She grinned and Titus could feel his stomach doing sickening flops at the thought. "But." She continued. "The lesson isn't yet done." She turned back to the goons, her smile widening to a crazy degree. "Strip her." And she flung the dress in their direction.

The ape like goon nodded and rose Riyo back up off the floor by her neck, his other hand reaching for her shirt to tear it away instead of simply pulling it off.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff