Submit

Brimae

Distinct Conversationalist

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:01 pm
I have this not so original, idea about a group home for troubled children (Of varying species if you feel like it) Coming together to try and come to terms with their past traumas and experiences by sharing their pain with each other. I literally just thought about it, so it definitely has room for improvement, but if that sounds interesting as a base, we can toss around some idea's until it seems like something we would want to do. It could have any elements to it, that doesn't matter, but it seems fun, so I hope someone would like to do this.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:48 am
Brimae
I have recently returned to Gaia, and all my former partners are no longer around. I was hoping to start a new Roleplay with someone. I don't have much of a preference, but I severely lack in action descriptions. I can do basic action things, but I can't delve too deep into it. Other than that, I am open to anything. I like supernatural, vampires are my main thing. Then slaves, I am alright in that regard. Romance, yuri, yaoi, or straight I am good with. School, sure, but I prefer being the student, although it could be fun to be the teacher. I don't think I've tried horror, but adventure seems fun. Going on a journey. Basically I'm cool with whatever. Heh. So hopefully someone with Rp with me smile

Do you have any slaves or mistresses that are in need of a partner? If you have any other ideas I would try those as well.  

soccerelit

Brimae

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:32 am
I do have a slave without a partner currently. I have a few OC's to work with, but since you asked slave, yes. I have one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:46 am
Well what type of role play would you prefer to do? I've done plenty of slave master ones and would be up for something new if that would interest you more, but if you would like to do slave/master I would prefer to play the role of slave. I have two open right now and no open masters.  

soccerelit

Brimae

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:44 pm
First I want to apologize for my absence, I came down with something and was bed-ridden for a few days, second, I've never truly done any specific role, although I know I am not a natural leader therefor I am terrible at portraying a dominant role. In the end, my masters turn out kind of compromising. I don't usually do specific role plays, I just make a character and enter a random setting and let things happen as they may. If you want something specific, maybe you should tell me what you had in mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:09 pm
~Bump~  

Brimae

8,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sarkura_Haruno_21

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100