Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pockettu

Back to Guilds

A chibi b/c shop's guild 

Tags: pockettu, chibi 

Reply 11 // Battle Royal
Triellyn vs Marek (Re-rematch!) (Winner: Triel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image

The battle had gone on for so long.....Triellyn had seen his Lord and the strain this lengthy war had put on him. He was now just as determined to bring this war to a speedy conclusion as he was determined to aid his Lord in winning. He suddenly spotted an all-too familiar figure on the battlefield, and his eyes practically sparkled with malicious glee as he pulled his dagger out and tried to quickly rush in and aim a surprise stab at the other's back.

HP: 20  
Alamoraine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:36 pm
((Aaaaand I forgot to roll because I'm special like that. XD))  

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:55 pm
Alamoraine

HP: 16

With a surprised yell of pain, Marek stumbled forwards with something painful in his back and a unexpected weight. His tail snapped up to try and slap Triellyn off his back and away from him as he released a stream of colorful curses. "THAT HURTS!"  
Alamoraine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:04 pm
Triellyn fought the urge to actually giggle at the torrent of foul language that spouted from the other. As for it hurting..... "Well yeah, that's the ide-" he got out before the tail slapped him silly and caused him to pull back, blinking through stars as he angrily slashed at the tail to try and render it less....useful.

HP: 17

Yousei Akki

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:16 pm
Alamoraine

HP: 14

Marek spun about in time to see the blade slice along his tail. That hurt too! The hand at the end flexed in pain as he stumbled back and glowered at Triellyn. "Oh great, you again?" He grumbled as he pulled a blade from his sleeve. Skirting to the side he eyed Triellyn, then slashed at him. "I wonder if my girl would wear one of your glowy things..."  
Alamoraine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:28 pm
Triellyn was encouraged; this fight seemed to be going better than he had remembered before. Even the other had remembered him, so perhaps he had done a bit better than he had realized at the previous fights. Or it could have been because he was so soft and unused to fighting, but he would go with whatever sounded better. He was able to avoid most of the slash, and even managed a bit of a cocky grin. "Good thing for me I don't need to ponder such things; nothing about you would be good enough for a trophy." Turning his body so that he was facing the cursed, he raised a knee and tried to aim a thrust kick at the other's midsection.

HP: 16

Yousei Akki

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Alamoraine

HP: 11

With a grunt Marek took the blow and took a step back. His hand rubbed the bruised and aching area that had been kicked and grumbled. "Like you could even have a girl. Who wants a boyfriend they have to fight for time in front of the mirror with?" He taunted before lunging forwards again to try and stab the pretty boy.  
Alamoraine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:57 pm
This time Triellyn couldn't hold back the mocking laugh. "Hahaha! Girls? You can keep the stupid, shallow things; I have a Lord!" Feeling his fanaticism fueling him, he lunged forward, ignoring the stab in favor of an attempt at a deep stab in the soft flesh beneath the other's blade arm.

HP: 15

Yousei Akki

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:01 pm
Alamoraine

HP: 10

"Lord?" He snorted in mocking laughter. Marek rolled his eyes somewhat for good measure as he leaned back to avoid being struck too hard. He immediately whipped his tail around to try and smack Triellyn with the fisted end.  
Alamoraine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:08 pm
Triellyn didn't even dignify the other's scorn with a reply; why would a creature like that have any inkling of what it was like to serve one such as Antar? He would have better luck trying to explain string theory to a cheese sandwich. The oncoming tail, which was apparently still very much useful, knocked a few of his own brain cells loose, and he angrily tried to slash at the tail with a crude, sawing motion; if he couldn't make it useless, maybe he could try cutting it off altogether!

HP: 12

Yousei Akki

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:15 pm
Alamoraine

HP: 6

It took Marek a moment to realize something very important. "MY TAIL!" He screeched as he stooped to snatch up the severed end from the ground. MY ******** TAIL! NOT COOL MAN! NOT COOL!" He screeched at Triellyn as he took the tail and just trying to wail the hell on the other with the severed stump.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:28 pm
His moment of hysteria over, Triellyn was completely taken by surprise at the damage he had done. He had little time to reflect as the now enraged cursed tried to flail him with what was left of the tail. It wasn't the same, but it still hurt pretty bad, and got his clothes flecked with blood on top of that. He narrowed his eyes at the other. "That one was for my Lord!" he shouted before trying to slash at the other's arms, hoping he would drop them enough for him to be able to score a worse hit.

HP: 10

Yousei Akki

((Daaaamn! I didn't think he'd actually score a 4 and do it! oO))  

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:44 pm
Alamoraine

HP: 3

(XD He's gunna have to go home whining later)

"Marek felt the slashes but utterly ignored them as he continued to whip his severed tail like a flail at Triellyn. "Son of a b***h! I'm gunna cut something off you for you LORD!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:49 pm
The flailings seemed to be losing their sting; all they seemed to do to Triellyn now was fling blood everywhere. His eyes narrowed angrily. "Keep it up and I'll cut the rest off and send it to your foul goddess as a consolation prize." Frustrated that the other didn't present a center mass target, he aimed his dagger instead at the other's face.

HP: 9

Yousei Akki

((I still feel a bit bad for him though. XD))  

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:50 pm
Alamoraine

(And now he sleeps XD)

HP: 0

With a grunt of pain, the blade flashed across his face. Cutting it deeply and cracking the bone. Marek stumbled back, then flopped to the ground unconscious.  
11 // Battle Royal

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games