Nessiaing
Ula was settling in to her new home well enough. She was happy that her and Sylkota had found this place to live. After years of hardships she needed some place comfortable, and safe to live, this place seemed perfect. She had even gotten herself a good job here she was happy to be a nanny and spend her days with the little ones.

Today though she was off no little ones to care for. So she was wondering around the pack land's a little to get more comfortable with where she lived she needed to feel like she knew the area a little.

Seaki
Elly and her mate Kumo both lived in the Water lands. It wasn't uncommon for the pair to be seen close together, but sometimes Kumo would have to leave their home-space to do his job of protecting the pack lands. Elly felt a lot safer with the protections the pack offered - she hadn't expected that when she first joined up, but she knew her mate was there to keep her safe.

Today though, the small artisan was along, Kumo off patroling the borders. She had the time to wander the lands at her leisure and to find new things to craft with. She had already found some nice feathers to go into a new item - she just didn't know quite what yet.

Nessiaing
Ula saw the blue wild dog walking along also on her own from quite a distance. She hadn't seen the female before but that really wasn't surprising or strange, Ula hadn't really met anyone in the pack yet.

She trotted towards the other female, today was as good of a day as any to make some friends though. "Hello there" she called to the other blue female as she made her way towards her.

Seaki
Elly hummed to herself as she walked, only noticing the other female when she had called out. "Good Morning!" She greeted in turn. She had noticed the female when she was entering the pack, but never spoke to her. She, after all, spent most of her time tucked away into the den making items or passing them on to those who were to wear them.

Still, news of new members travelled quickly in small packs. "What brings you out this way?" She asked.

Nessiaing
Ula smiled happy that the other female was so friendly though admitedly she hadn't met anyone in this pack was unfriendly. "I was exploring a little" Ula admited shyly. Ula was very happy in the fire house with Sylkota but she was a little curious about other aspects of the pack.

"My name is Ula." she told the other female. She enjoyed the other females marking particularly the start on the other females rear end, she had never seen such markings before.

Seaki
"The lands are quite interesting here," She agreed. It was a nice electic area. Being at the base of the mountain, if had shelter to one side and open plains for hunting, and exploring. "My den is located just beyond the river in the Water house," she told the other. "And the Metal house dens are on the side of the mountain, though I haven't seen them..."

She gave a bright grin though. "Nice to meet you, Ula! I'm Po'ele, though almost everyone calls me Elly."

Nessiaing
Ula's head bobbed around looking in the directions that the other female was talking about. It made it a little easier to know where each house was related she had had an idea of where everything was but it helped to have someone else explain it a little to her too.

"Im in the fire house back that way." she said gesturing with her nose. Of course the other female probably already knew that.

"Its nice to meet you Elly." she said a grin on her face. "What do you do in the Water house?" Ula asked she liked the way all the different houses had different roles but she had yet to learn all the jobs the other houses had.

Seaki
Elly was delighted to impart some knowledge onto Ula - she didn't often have a chance to, seeing as most of the pack knew one another. Elly didn't know much, after all. She knew her craft and that the ocean was dangerous and about the pack she lived in.

Still, she nodded happily at the female. "Fire house, huh? I haven't gone that way very often." she suck to her area most of the time - she wondered if she could find anything interesting there...

"I'm an artisan - my mate, Kumo, is a Shield. He's in the metal house." She told the other. "Are you a Warrior?" That was the special rank of the fire house after all, but if she was honest the other didn't look like a warrior, but Elly was terrible at judging things like that.

Nessiaing
Ula smiled, "The fire house does seem to be a little seperate from there rest, I don't suppose many go there unless they live there." Ula siad. Though it was probably true about many of the houses one did no go their unless they lived there or had family there to visit.

"No" Ula said with a laugh, "I am definitely not a Warrior." Ula wouldn't be able to fight if her life depended on it, "I am a nanny I suppose I could have been a nanny in any house. My mate Sylkota he is a warrior, I couldn't imagine being in a different house then him so I joined fire house as well." Ula was heavily dependent on her mate and would never be able to live seperately from him in any capacity.

Seaki
"Yes, I've noticed that. Luckily, Kumo decided to stay with me in the Water house instead of living in the Metal house," she said. She didn't quite know what she would do if he wasn't there with her. He indulged her in moving in with her, even as they had been mates before they joined the pack. Still, being a nanny was quite a job, and not something Elly would be good at. She loved pups, truly, but she couldn't handle them all the time.

She gave a small smile to the lady dog. "Perhaps I can meet your Sylkota next time?" She asked. Honestly, she should probably get along and do her job while Kumo was busy. She wanted to spend time with him when he came home to her later in the day, after all!

Nessiaing
Ula nodded, "I think Sylkota would love to meet you." she said. Sylkota was just as friendly as Ula but he also had a protectors sense to him, thus his role as a warrior.

"I would love to meet your Kumo too." Ula said happily the more friends she could make in the pack the happier she would be.

"Perhaps I should get moving along though, Syl will be back soon and I don't want him to be worried if I am not close to the den when he gets back." her mare definitely would be worried if Ula wasn't there when he got home. He saw Ula as his to protect.

Seaki
Elly gave a bright grin to the other female. "I'll see you around then! Hopefully next time we meet, Kumo will be with me," she said. She knew the feeling of having a protective mate very well, since Kumo was the very esense of a shield. He was quite the stoic one though!

She gave a final sayonara and kept on her path, glad she made a new friend within the pack.