Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:16 pm
This is a private PM between me and LOLTERNATIVE.
Do not post without our permission.

Teepee's: LOLTERNATIVE | Kara Asumie

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:43 pm
Puramu-Bara was out about wandering about the land as she and her sister normally don't travel tomorrow. They lead those lost in the dark to safety. Her shyness kicks in more when she likes the other. Or when she is bombed with questions. But it is ok. Honesty is something she holds high and tries to be as honest as she can be. Trotting now as she is kinda bored tonight. No one needs guiding to a safe place. So maybe she should find some water. Oh and maybe an apple or two. That is if there are any in this area. Where was she anyways? Sighing as she continues about and then finds a stream. Leaning down to get a drink as she drinks her fill before straightening up and then heads to look for some apples or something else that would be sweet to eat.

Prances a bit this go around as she keeps scanning the area with her eyes. Her lantern is resting on her back as she balances it just nicely for now careful not to trip or hit a bump. Stopping once she starts to hear another in the area and from the sounds of it. This other is near by. Turning and looking about as she wonders if this is an evil soquili she has heard about or maybe it is a friendly. Oh were they lost and following her light? Maybe? Oh she hoped it was something that simple. It would be her end if it was an evil soul. She isn't sure she could handle one of those.

LOLTERNATIVE
Quote me for faster replies

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:37 pm
Astraeus had been wandering around, gathering information on the various plants and such that surrounded the flock lands. He had been gathering flowers for the artisans for so long that his curiousity had gotten the better of him and he needed to catalog them. At the moment, it was merely a mental catalog; something to get him started before he exchanged favours in order to require enough parchment to write them down. It didn't occur to him that those in the flock with an affinity towards herbology might already have records - or perhaps it had and he simply thought his own would be superior.

In the distance, he noticed a mare; something glowing - though he wasn't quite sure, since it could simply be a trick of the light - on her back. He pursed his lips for a moment before heading towards her, carefully crossing the stream via a fallen log that acted as a bridge. He stopped short of her, wings fluttering a little as he cleared his throat. "Hello," he called out. He was certain she was not a member of the flock. He would have remembered seeing her around - all wings and bright colours. It meant she was an outsider and could perhaps give him a nice piece of knowledge. His wings fluttered again, this time a little more noticeably.

Kara Asumie
Sorry for the delay!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:49 pm
Hearing a voice call out to her as she turns and sees the stallion. "Oh my Hello there." She has her lantern resting on her back as she stands there looking at him. She has her wings stretched out at the moment to dim the light of the lantern on her back so that it wouldn't call out to evil and dangerous things as she notices that this Stallion didn't seem to be evil or dangerous as she smiles feeling more at ease. Slowly she folds her wings in and at her sides as she watches his movements. "How may I be of help to you Sir?" She wonders as she isn't sure if she is in the land of a herd or flock or not. She just goes to the place in which she might be helpful.

LOLTERNATIVE
Sorry this reply took forever. I took most of Nov off and been playing catch up with all my RPs this month.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas