Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:54 pm
User Image
Whereabouts:[Who:: Ryan and Kat]--{}--[Where:: At the bar]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A man with a mesh tank top littered with stars, tight purple pants and a green jacket with a fur collar strolled into the night club with a wide grin on his face and a bit of sparkle to his bright green eyes. The colors were exciting, the music was loud, this was where he was meant to be! Damien walked down the stairs after successfully getting past the bouncers and made his way immediately to the bar. As it were, the man was not entirely sober however there was an extreme lack of alcohol amid the flavor of high that he had going for him right now. As he sat down he had waved to a couple of women who were definitely dressed for the occasion of a rave. Neon bikinis and fur boots was an outfit that he wished he was able to pull off, but sadly he did not possess the chest for such a forward look. Still! He was happy with the outfit he had on now since it at very least exposed his midriff completely, and some of his legs with the open corset pattern that crisscrossed down the side of the pants. When he had finally sat down at the bar in a recently vacated seat, Damien tapped his bright yellow nails on the counter lazily until the man running the drinks had approached him. "Got any Crown and coke? Neat please."

The black-haired man clapped his hands together and pressed them to his lips before mouthing thank you with a rather pleased look before taking a large swig out of the glass and swaying lightly in his seat. The music that was playing set him in the mood to dance, but he wanted to be liquored up a bit more before any of that was happening. For now, he scoped out the dance floor for anybody he may be interested in when the time finally came. He managed to pick out two or three potential grinds and committed them to memory as best he could before turning back to order another drink. "Yeah man! Another!" Damien tilted his head as the bartender went to fetch him his second drink, as well as a few others for the people coming back from the party on the floor, and when he finally made his return the sly fox brushed the server's hand lightly with a wink. "You got a name I can yell later? Y'know...in case I need another drink. His obvious attempt at being flirty with the guy was followed up by a rather long sip from his freshly made drink.

[When you look long enough into the Abyss]
User Image
[The Abyss looks back into you]
Money: $1000 in cash; $7500 stashed away

Lady Lacey Fox
Kat

Lord Hedo
Ryan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

▌̶O̶O̶C̶New Layout WOOT!Kat n Mouse▌̶O̶U̶T̶F̶I̶T̶

▌̶L̶O̶C̶A̶T̶I̶O̶N̶Neon LightsMonster▌̶S̶O̶N̶G̶

▌̶P̶E̶O̶P̶L̶E̶No one, yet$131Cell, deck of cards▌̶P̶O̶C̶K̶E̶T̶S̶

Kat grit her teeth for a moment. Someone had noticed her, which meant she had gotten sloppy. Well this could be good or bad. Sighing she stuffed a hundred dollars into the note writing back as she slammed the shot of vodka. '50% if you keep me out of jail and let me hunt freely.' Her hands quickly slid the paper into the now empty shot glass. Her hands shook a little as she turned her eyes to her drink.

Sipping it calmly her mind twisted and mauled over what happened. If she had gotten so rusty that a simple bartender could spot her then what would happen if she took on bigger fish? That could be a problem in the long run. Practice would be ne--

Kat whipped around sharply as she heard a voice smooth like honey, no honey wasn't the right word. Nightshade. It was thick and rich like the scent of nightshade in august. Her eyes fell on Damien, nearly choking on her drink as she quickly whipped around pulling her hood over her face some as she looked at the bar tender pointing to her glass wanting at least one more. This would be fun. The pounding in her chest as a ace of spades slid between the fingers of her left hand, slowly sinking into her sleeve.

"Man am I jealous of you...that must be some kind of high." In a playful jest he extended his hand towards her face. The brightness of his yellow nails contrasted heavily with his attire, but matched the polish on his toes as well. "Damien. But you can call me Candyman if you'd like. What's your name dearie?"

The pounding in her chest as she remembered the first moment she met the man, laying drugged out on the floor of his home. Candyman... A voice and name that still haunted her to this day not for what he did to her but for what he would do to her since she took off with some precious cargo. Money she spent to get herself a home of her own. It was the Wildcard way, a way she left in the dust of her past now she was just Kat... Still a woman she wasn't proud of but sure a hell of a lot better then before. Her mind twisted some before she slammed down her drink taking the second. She couldn't just up and run but perhaps after the second drink she could vanish into the crowd and out the back. Slowly she felt a hand on her hood. There was no tugging or questioning, just a gentle hand on her hood. Who was it? Probably some random drunk. Kat remained silent as she sipped her drink trying to focus on the man behind the bar.

User Image

Talk{#b87dc4} Action{#5B59BA} Thought {#c29fc4}
Runic_Spring

Lord Hedo

Lady Lacey Fox

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:57 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Customers came and left leaving Ryan his moment to sweep up the empty glasses left at the bar. A grab of a rag and he was soon wiping up the dripped sweat from cups leaving ringlets of water, yet an interesting piece of paper caught his honey gold eyes. Ryan read the note quietly to himself and slipped the paper into pocket, along with the cash bribe inside. He'd turn around and pour two shots of Patrón before placing them in front of the woman dressed in black with a cheeky smile swiping across his lips. "These two are on the house. Feel free to come in anytime you like." It was a token of good favor from the bartender to the sneak thief. Ryan figured that if the woman in black was going to keep doing this then why not show her he's on her side. After all, this arrangement would benefit them both.

With a sly approach Ryan was greeted by a new customer whose presents was only noted due to the sound the stranger drum along with the tips of his fingers. "Crown and Coke neat, comin at ya." With a wink the called drink was saved up neat, no ice or garnish, and with a nod of his head Ryan kindly accepted the silent gratitude as the shot glass slide just perfectly to the gentleman. The vibe was growing right and business was steadily picking up calling for Ryan to pick up the pace. Only a few tricks here and there this time as he mixed drinks charmingly, a little time slipped in to flirt lightly with two girl he made Tequila Slammer for, but once everyone was tipsy into their own conversations Ryan relax and rest his hands upon the bar with his own fingers now drumming to the beat of the song that played.

The gentleman from earlier with the finely painted yellow nails order another round, only this time when Ryan walked up to serve it personally he was welcomed by a subtle touch and a bold flirtation. Ryan gave a little chuckle but had to make sure a few things were known. "My name is Leon. And I think my girlfriend would only want you screaming out my name for drinks." He was quite flattered and gave a playful wink back but Ryan didn't find interest in the gentleman that way. "Though I'm also available for conversation. Think of me as a therapist but much cheeper and with liquid prescriptions that'll do you right." Unfortunately an obnoxious woman butted in asking Ryan if he'd seen her cellphone to which he excused himself from the flirty gentleman before attending the newly arrived problem. At this moment Ryan was trying to pay attention to the obnoxious woman when out the corner of his eye he sees something going on. The lady in black had someone grabbing her hood which raised an alarm in Ryan's heart. Had his newly made accomplice already gotten caught? Just in case Ryan wrapped up talking to the obnoxious girl, telling her to come back tomorrow to check if they've foynd it by then, and swiftly after he bagan making his way to the lady in black just in case he'd need to bail her out of a bind. After all she did mention having demons on her back...

Company:: bar customers
Clothing:: Bartender chic
Feeling:: friendly and cheeky
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Lady Lacey Fox

Runic_Spring

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:24 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤③
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:54 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Time had been uneventful as per usual, or maybe it had been eventful but he just couldn't discern that? Hard to say. Either way, he had work today, so no galavanting off trying to find something worthwhile to do with his time. He took a moment to figure out what he was going to wear, just because people came in with crazy club wear didn't mean he would too. No, bartenders were the cornerstone of any club, and they were supposed to be timeless, inviting, and chic as hell. So he dug out a pair of black fitted pants (not skinny, even if they did accentuate him well,) a black long sleeve button down shirt, a burgundy and black silk vest, and a burgundy silk tie. Though he did still have all of his piercings in, so he looked more like a classy edge lord. Before leaving, he made sure that Emi had her phone (yes, she always did, but he liked to check if he had to leave her alone,) made sure there was a note with 9-1-1 and his phone number listed (again, she knew this, but she was his baby and he got so paranoid leaving her,) made sure there were two tupperware containers in the fridge containing perfectly portioned leftovers (yes, one was labelled "lunch" and the other was "din-din",) then made sure nothing was amiss in the house...then checked it all again, then gave Emi a goodbye kiss before heading out the door. Sometimes it seemed like there was just so much stuff to do, he should probably just not ever leave, but he knew that in reality it was only hard because he was overprotective of her. Hell, he had even set his phone up so that it could be completely muted and pick up nothing but her calls and texts, and when she did message, his phone would go crazy. Putting his feelings aside, he made his way to Neon Lights where he was employed as a bartender.

As soon as he got there, he bee-lined to the bar to check stock, then went to the back room to see what they had in reserve. One thing he could say about this place, they definitely kept good stock. About half an hour later, the place opened up for real. An hour in and obviously there wasn't too much happening this early, hell, most places like this wouldn't even be open at such an absurd hour, but apparently Neon liked to say "screw you" to norms. He would have been bored, but bored was an emotion that had died long ago, and he had to admit he didn't miss it much. Maybe a fight would break out eventually, or someone would proposition him? That would certainly make things interesting.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Random Employees I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Maybe? Sorry for the double quote, forgot to add outfit pic: this, but with change of shirt and tie color.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

The heels of black boots clicking on the sidewalk could be heard as Esmée walked along, her hips swaying to and fro as she casually scrolled on her phone. Her sunglasses shaded her eyes from the bright sun above and she popped a piece of chocolate in her mouth, chewing it with a contented hum. She'd been chatting with her friend Val recently and had decided on a whim to invite her out to Neon Lights for a girls (night) day of sorts. Some might find it odd to head out to a club this early in the day, but Esmée was a real party girl and could go for quite a while likely due to her admittedly wild lifestyle of doing whatever she wanted. Tucking her phone away she dug through her purse to pull out her compact, taking the time to check her hair and makeup. She'd drank a few cups of coffee earlier as she normally did and wanted to make sure that her lipstick hadn't smudged. The witch was always about looking her best when she left the house, barely even a hair was out of place unless going for a messy style. Speaking of hair, she'd managed to tame her long locks into two high double buns with the rest spilling down her back. While she would've loved to take her beloved motorcycle out for a ride she knew she'd be drinking and didn't want to drive drunk, even if her alcohol tolerance was impressively high. Flipping the compact close and stuffing it back on her purse she came to a stop at her destination, looking up at the club's sign. Her lips quirked up in a smile before pushing open the door and stepped inside, the sound of music hitting her ears as she lifted her sunglasses letting them rest on top of her head.

As Esmée had expected there weren't many people here, but the day was young and she was sure that it'd be bumping soon. For now she made her way over to the bar to get a drink and wait for Val to show up. Now of course she would start off slow no need to get completely hammered so early. Her eyes caught sight of the bartender as she approached and man was he a cute one. His classy style and those piercings were quite a combination that she really liked. A sly smirk tugged at her lips as she smoothly slid into a seat and shrugged her jacket off hanging it off the back of her seat. Leaning forward ever so slightly she rested her chin on one hand as her smirk morphed into a cheerful grin. "Well hello there handsome, I love how sharp you're dressed you've got great style." she said with a soft laugh. It was true, she loved a man, or woman, who knew how to dress and of course she couldn't resist the chance to flirt it was in her nature after all. She reached out to grab a drink menu that laid on the counter, casually looking through it. Now she remembered a few drinks from the last time she came here but she wasn't too sure about what she had a taste for.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: ღ My Company: -- ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Party Day! ღ My Thoughts: Today's gonna be fun~! ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Fang Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞: Get ready for a hella flirty witch~!

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Fun Night Out with Hair and Makeup «» Company: Esme… «» Location: «» Neon Lights Money: $560 «» Relationship Status: Single

“It’ll take about 10 minutes”

Smiling softly, Vasilisa stepped off the curbside in front of her Doux apartment building and slipped into an uber that was driving her to Neon Lights. Esme invited her to a Girls Night at the local nightclub. And although she was not the party person that her fellow witch seemed to be through their interactions at Pezzles’ Potion Shop or over text messages (Yep, she finally gave in and bought a phone. It was Esme’s idea.) Val didn’t mind having a couple drinks and having a dance with a pretty woman, as well as all the gossiping that was stored for her. Not that the pinkette had a boring couple weeks with meeting a particular man that she couldn’t share with her close friend. Val had wanted to invite Esme to a Yoga class to get her opinions on the situation. But work had been s**t for both of them. She works as an free-lance artist on commission and Esme works in retail, so their schedules have been busy lately.

The only thing that Val wasn’t very ecstatic about was her chosen appearance for the evening. Some would never have gotten the distaste if they could see her inside of this car right now. A red plaid mini-skirt, a black corset top that showed her cleavage and hugged her shape well, fishnet tights that made her legs long, and a large black chained choker that was intriguing. People would give her compliments about how sexy she was… about how her bold makeup and straightened pink hair. However, those people probably never wore something like this in the day. The outfit was again, Esme’s idea. The witch has vehemently expressed to Val that EVERYONE who went to Neon looked so amazing, edgy, and gorgeous that they had to partake in the festive spirit if it was the last thing they would do. In addition, it was girls’ night so the two had to look like bombshells for themselves. In the back of the Uber, Val made herself as comfortable as possible and dug around in her clutch purse for her phone. Grabbing her phone, Vasilisa positioned it to an upper angle to take a cute and pouty lips face only selfie to text Esme. ‘I hope you’re happy with yourself. I’m on my way’ she typed out before pressing send….

The old man was sweet enough to help her out of his car when they arrived at the nightclub. “Thank you,” Val said as she stepped on the curb and turned around to the street to see him drive off before processing to face the club. The sun was starting to set, but it was still early enough to have a non-existing line at the door. So Val entered the club. Electro pop was blasting over the speakers and as expected, there weren't many people. Some were dancing or some were at the bar. But that was about it; It was still too early for the more exciting things to happen like strippers or the light show. It wasn’t hard to spot Esme at the bar with her peek-a-boo pink highlights in her dark hair. From the door with Esme's back to it, it looked like she was flirting with a poor bartender. Quietly as possible, Val approached the bar and Esme from behind. Val then stood behind not focusing on anything else but Esme and processed to cover her eyes with her soft hands. “Guess who.” Val asked, in an attempt at a deeper voice but her accent was recognizable to anyone who knew her.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Lol. two witches and one man. This will be interesting!

Katze Allemon-Schatten

KawiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:23 pm
AwkwardGirlhood
KawiiYukiHime

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Wasn't too terribly long before someone actually made it up to the bar. And it wasn't just someone, it was a hot young woman who knew how to dress for success. Her tank top was damn well fitted for just enough exposure to tantalize without revealing everything, and the fact that it was black leather, well that just called up a bunch of naughty scenes into his head. Her skirt was pristine white and about thigh-length, surprisingly discreet and pure comparatively. High boots for domination, edgy black jewelry for fun, and glistening black lips of mystery sealed the deal. If she acted just as spicy as she looked, he might have to go in for a taste... "why thank you. Have to look my best in case some hot little minx, such as yourself, is looking for a bit of arm candy." He was willing to be more than arm candy, but it was not his place as a bartender to be that forward. If the customer wanted it, he could dish it out, but any further than that and it would be more like harassment. "What can I get for you? First round is on me, though I imagine you're not going to have to pay for a single drink, are you?" Even if she didn't lead people on, there were plenty of idiots who thought that buying someone a drink entitled them to some one on one time. Wasn't really any harm in accepting the drink, and if the douches got too whiny about it, he could convince a bouncer to pitch them right quick, or if need be, he could pitch them as well.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone sneaking up on the girl before him. His muscles tensed, ready to jump into action if need be, but as the person drew closer he could see she probably wasn't a threat. He watched as Val put her hands over the other chick's eyes, and tried to change her really distinct voice into something that still basically sounded like her. While both girls were thusly distracted, he took a moment to look them over in greater detail, starting with Val who he hadn't even given more than a cursory glance to yet. She definitely didn't look the Bohemian witch today. Short plaid skirt that drew people into thirsty school fantasies (or Highland, no judging), what basically amounted to a black bra with sheer fishnet to cover her upper torso and arms, and lacy fishnet right up to mid thigh that made the viewer want to start stripping it off with their eyes, not to mention the vibrant makeup that made even the worst deviant have to struggle between looking her in the eyes and looking, well, a bit further down. Looking at them both together...Playboy would regret not getting them on film, but maybe he wouldn't miss an opportunity. He knew Val already had an interest in him, maybe that interest would translate into drawing him into whatever schemes they were cooking. After the whole guess who thing was resolved, he would give them both a smile and asked "what can I do for you divine ladies tonight?" He would intentionally be vague about it, in case they wanted something a little more unorthodox.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val and a hot chick I've adopted this personality: Suave Am I available?: Maybe? Some words from my handler: Oh poor Isa rolleyes

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:31 pm
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: Neon Lights
With: A lot of people

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
User Image

It was still rather early to be out and about for a club perhaps. But Zayid really missed the clubbing nights he used to have. Surely one night at a club wouldn't hurt? Though he was quite wondering about not to tell Tony. Or perhaps he would since they were friends after all. The young man wondered how they would react. For now though he instead focused on his destination as he walked through the streets of Downtown Soleil. He hadn't walked far into the streets or he could already hear the noise of one of his most missed and enjoyed places of his past: a Nightclub. The last time he went he even met a wonderful young man, though they didn't spend much time. Zayid hadn't forgotten them either. He smiled a bit when he saw the entrance to Neon Lights.

The closer he got the clearer the music and sound of the crowd became. "Heh, it has been to long." he muttered to himself and walked inside with confident strides. He paid his entrance and walked in taking off his jacket. For this night's occasion he was wearing skinny jeans and a buttoned shirt which he left partly open. Since he would be entering a zone of fun and going out of the norm, he had picked clothes that showed of his freshly trained physique but he kept it decent, just away from being 'inviting' to be taken as properly dressed. After leaving his jacket at the entrance hall, Zayid moved his wallet to his jeans pocket and walked inside towards the sounds he had missed so much. Living healthy was good and he was glad he met Tony who kept him on the straight with training, but Zayid needed to loosen up some.

The Arab walked into the club itself, immediately engulfed by the noise and he looked around a bit. Once he saw the bar he walked straight to it. After all why dance before you drank some? It made it all even more enjoyable. At the bar he looked up the drinks that were being offered and scanned the list as he sat down on a bar stool. It didn't take long for him to spot an old favorite however. Zayid smiled and when he was addressed, the young man ordered a Blue Lagoon. The barkeep took his money and then got to work on his drink, They were pretty skilled and it didn't take them long to return with his order. Zayid thanked them and then walked further into the area to the side of the dance floor.

He would join soon enough, but not before he would finish his drink. Zayid looked around at the crowd while he took sips from his Blue Lagoon and smiled softly. He felt alive all anew finding himself between these partying people. It brought him back to happy times in his adolescence. How he ever stayed away from it as long as he had he couldn't tell. But he was also to far into his training now to give that up. So perhaps he could find an equilibrium between them. That would be best. He used to go to places as this several times a week. Perhaps he now could once a week still? Not that he minded about that now, he allowed himself to get swept up with the music once more as he tapped his food and moved a bit with the beat while he drank.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $300
House Keys

ABILITIES

None

Quoted
LordJaxTheSadistic

-

-

[color=#e65c00][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:57 pm
~Abu Ayuba~

-------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yet another day of paperwork, EP listening and boring board meetings, Abu managed to escape for some time again. After grabbing a bite to eat to himself, wondering around Soleil a little bit; Abu found himself wandering into Neon Lights. It was a matter of time till he found himself at a night club. Yeah, it was pretty early in the day but hey, this club was extremely lively. The half demon wandered into the club. The half demon's body automatically swaying to the beat of the music. Casually being greeted by the club workers, Abu simply smiled back to them. Making his way throughout the club swaying around happily. This was truly his element. He just felt so comfortable here. Making his way to the bar. The half demon was greet by a tiny long haired djinn. Cups were floating around him mixing various drinks around. "Crown and coke, rocks. Please" Abu shouted just perfectly over the music. The tiny djinn winked with a smile. Dancing around as all the proper items for the drink floated around him. Two ice cubes dropped into a cup. The two brown liquids pouring perfectly together in the glass. The now full cup floated over and landed ontop of the bar for Abu. Paying and tipping the djinn, Abu smiled and grabbed his drink.

The half demon took a sip of the drink first. Enjoying it's chilled contents, he slowly moved through out the club again. Swaying around smiling happily. For being so into the day still, it was shocking to see so many people here. He would for sure have to host an event here or maybe a concert. Soleil just keeps surprising him in many ways. The arabian's mocha skin glistened perfectly in the neon lights of the club. Of course the perfect touches of makeup enhanced what he already had naturally. The arabian swayed gracefully and freely between the already dancing people. Now this was a way to truly unwind from work.

Hips and body were moving perfectly. Clear this wasn't his first time dancing in a club. His movements so enticing and free. Taking another sip of his drink, Abu smiled as he listened to the music. Why hasn't he done more dance based music? He was featured on a few but why not have one truly of his own? Abu hummed to the music as he got lost in his blissful thoughts; charged by the music and drink in his hand. As he was swaying and grooving through the crowd with one last graceful twist of his hips and turn; the half demon came to a stop. He hadn't noticed just how close he was to bumping into someone. Free hand moving up to his hair and his fingers combing through his lustrous brown black locks. Blinking his eyes as the hand moved to be placed on his curvy hips. The other hand holding his drink slightly upward. Blinking his eyes a few times he took the person's image who he came so close to in. With one last blink it finally hit him. This person seemed familiar. That's because they were. He has met this man before. ".....Well. Of anyone to run into again in this massive world again. I'm surprised it would be you" Abu said to the man standing in front of him. It was the man named Zayid he met sometime ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Outfit: Shirt and Necklace Pants and Shoes
Mood: Excited
Company:
Thoughts: ......

Rhun Tolihzeh

LordJaxTheSadistic

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée grinned and chuckled when the bartender called her a minx. It wasn't the first time she'd been called that and it certainly wouldn't be the last given her natural flirty nature. She just couldn't help herself sometimes, there were just too many attractive guys and gals around sometimes that she jumped at the chance at chatting them up. "Well you'd certainly be one of the best pieces of arm candy I've had in a while. Though honestly I gave quite the sweet tooth so I might definitely want a taste of you." she purred with a playful wink. It had been some time since she'd had any kind of.. risque fun so she would certainly be up for such a thing. Of course she'd play it cool as the last thing she wanted was to come off as thirsty. The witch really disliked desperate people and avoided such a thing like the plague. Looking down at the drinks menu again when asked what she wanted, her eyes quickly scanned her options. It didn't take more than a minute or two before she decided what she wanted. She looked up again as the bartender said that her first drink was on him as well as mentioning that she wouldn't be paying for her drinks. She lightly tapped her cheek and smiled again. "Hmm well I do have a record of getting free drinks, there's just so many.. kind people who offer to buy me something. In a number of cases I ended up paying the really cute ones back in the fun way. But on the other hand I've had to punch some of the creepier people who couldn't take no for an answer out, I swear some people at bars can be real assholes. Now as for my drink I'll take a Tokyo Tea please, it's been a while since I've had one." She figured she'd start with a proper drink before diving into doing shots. Though she was kinda bummed that straight up tequila shots weren't on the menu since the prospect of possibly doing body shots was a fun thought.

Oh well she'd still have fun getting hammered and do some dancing. Then she remembered that at some point the strippers would start performing so that'd definitely be fun as well. Her phone's ringtone went off signaling that she got a message so she quickly pulled her phone out of her bag. Seeing the message was from Val she quickly opened it. Her eyes lit up as she saw the cute selfie her friend had taken and laughed at her message. "Oh yes I am immensely happy hun, we're gonna be the hottest witches in this club~!" She texted back before tucking her phone back in her bag. It was then that a thought had occurred to her. "Aw I was so distracted having fun that I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Esmée and what can I call you handsome?" A few minutes passed before a pair of hands covered her eyes and a familiar accented voice trying to disguise her voice but it was a rather poor effort. Still she decided to play along or try to at least, "Hmm I dunno, could it be my attractive pink haired friend~?" Once the hands were removed from her eyes she turned around in her seat to get a good look at Val. Esmée let out a low whistle at her friends outfit. "Dang sugar that outfit fits you so well, I told you showing off that hot body of yours would be a good idea." she drawled with a smirk before patting the seat next to her and turning her attention back to the bartender. Now that she two hot people with her, the rather amorous part of her mind kicked in and she began to ponder if she could draw Val into her idea of a fun night. She would often say, "The more the merrier." after all.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: ღ My Company: Val and the bartender ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Party Day! ღ My Thoughts: Today's gonna be fun~! ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Fang Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞: Uh hey I dunno if you two noticed, but ya'll both quoted me wrong. You missed the second a in Kawaii.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:34 pm

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: Neon Lights, Downtown Soleil
With: Abu

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:

User Image
User Image

The young man was enjoying his evening back in a club. It had been to long seriously! Back in the day he used to go there near every night. In Texas then at least. But when he turned a fresh leaf, he also stopped clubbing. Instead now training at Fiddle's Gym or with Tony personally as friends and Coach/Trainee. It felt somewhat bittersweet to be back in one. Of course he was by himself now too. Before he had always gone with the gang and sometimes you met people there. Zayid took another sip of his Blue Lagoon as he scanned the room once more. Some were looking at him but that was normal in a place like this. Especially if you were drinking and not dancing. But the Arab preferred it this way. He would dance after.

For a moment the young man turned around and leaned on the table behind him as he kept tapping his foot on the music and placed down his empty glass. He had drank it a bit to fast maybe, but Zayid wasn't worried about it. He came here to party some after all. When he turned around again however he was surprised with someone nearly bumping into him. It happened of course, but Zayid wondered why they hadn't seen him standing here. Not that it mattered. Before he could open his mouth to say something though the dark haired stranger turned around and the Arab looked right into a very familiar pair of eyes. Well now, that was a surprise. "Abu. What brings you here? And when?" Zayid asked clearly surprised to see them. A gentle smile played over his lips though.

Of all the guys in his past, Abu would be the last he would forget. The other was still vividly in his mind, one of the best nights. Of course he would never have been able to let them know himself, especially with his safety move to Soleil, so it was quite wondrous to meet here again, in a club. Zayid moved a hand to his head and chuckled a bit. "In all the surprise..." he started. "It is good to see you again Abu, how have you been?" he asked, curious to what they had done the passed months. Zayid felt elated to see Abu again, it hadn't been years but still he had thought of him and wondered what he was up to. It had been soon after his night with Abu that the male had been wondering about his life.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $292
House Keys

ABILITIES

None

Quoted
LordJaxTheSadistic

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:23 pm
~Abu Ayuba~

-------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yep, it was for sure him. A small yet alluring smile graced the demon's face then. "Hello, Zayid. Well, I know own a home here. So I'm spending some time here now. When? Well, It's been a few months now" The half demon tilted his head and smiled to the taller male. Moving closer to him; joining him at the table he was it. Placing his own drink down on the table, Abu gave a small hum to him. Truly out of anyone to ever run into again, he ran into Zayid. The very man he spent a fun night with back in Texas. The very man who ended up sharing a kiss with in the middle of a packed clubs dance floor. The man who ended up beating up his bodyguard for the night. That was truly a fun nigh many others couldn't compare to. The half demon took another sip of his drink before setting it back down on the table. "A surprise it is. But it's a very welcome and happily accepted surprise" Abu smiled to Zayid happily. Hopefully their meeting this time would be much less troublesome in the end. Not that it wasn't fun. It's just no one likes dealing with the police or paparazzi, right??

Abu gave another small hum as he was asked how he has been. The half demon smiled as he looked back around the club. People dancing, talking and drinking their time away. Enjoying themselves while others were caught up in some drama. Abu looked back and smiled again to Zayid. "Me? Well....how any recording artist would be. Busy with traveling, shows and endorsements. But overall? I've been well. I've been bored since our last meeting. Haven't had much fun like that in awhile" Abu had started but inched closer to Zayid. Abu was very happy to see the other male again. That part was very much clear. His mood was inflated with happiness and excitement. "But my life is a cliche; It feels like forever since I've seen you. How have you been?" Abu asked as he stood closer to the taller male. There was a sense of comfort with Zayid. Perhaps it was their scandalous past meeting. Or maybe it was their shared thick arabian accents. Or, perhaps it was a mixture of those few things. Either way Abu wasn't complaining. It was refreshing to see someone who he already had some sort of established past with. Especially besides dealing with his family majority of the time now.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Outfit: Shirt and Necklace Pants and Shoes
Mood: Excited
Company: Zayid
Thoughts: It's him~

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 pm

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: Neon Lights, Downtown Soleil
With: Abu

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:

User Image
User Image

The young man felt happy to an extend he had almost forgotten about since his trouble with the gang he had been with. Ever since he decided to change his life around, the others of the gang had shut him out. Not just that they were getting a little to rowdy about it too. Once they had gone so far as to actually assault him with the intend to do some real damage, the police had decided it was time for him to be send somewhere safer. Not that any of that mattered now. It was really good to see the other again. There was a smile on Zayid's lips that didn't falter once since he saw Abu again. "That is around the time that I came to live here too, but I haven't seen much else but the shops and the gym." he admitted and chuckled as he looked at Abu inching closer.

He didn't matter though. The other male could come as close as they wanted. Zayid trusted them for sure. When Abu placed his drink down Zayid turned around a bit so he leaned with his back against the table with one foot on the ground and the other lifted up and resting against the table leg as he watched the one next to him. the young man crossed his arms loosely in front of him as he kept his focus on Abu. "I agree. I'm very happy to see you again." Zayid admitted and agreed to the statement. Their current meeting went a lot quieter though. So far. As he listened he was reminded just how famous Abu really was. He had wondered for a while what had happened if they hadn't been taken apart by his own sudden move to Soleil.

Then again a possible outcome would have been that he had ended up murdered by his own ex gang fellows. It was for the best that he had been moved. And now here they were, meeting up in a club again. Come to think of it he didn't even remember telling Abu about how his life really was when they met. Had he? Zayid didn't know the answer. And he still remembered why even if Abu hadn't named it. Their night spent together, even though it was just one, had definitely left an impact on the human. And it would seem it had on Abu too. Zayid smiled softly as he heard those words. "Was I that good?" he teased the other and chuckled a bit. Of course he had noticed Abu had inched closer an closer but he was waiting for the right moment.

Once they stood close enough Zayid grinned and wrapped an arm around them. It wasn't like they hadn't done more than that and if Abu didn't like it, then they could always tell him and Zayid would let go. "Sounds like you are doing well. I am glad to hear that it has been a good life for you since our last 'meeting'. I'm sorry to hear you have been bored though." the Arab added. Of course it was inevitable that the subject would be turned around to him. "It has been touch and go for a while, but once I got to Soleil I have changed my life around a bit. I eat better, train more and sadly go clubbing less than I have. I missed it and that is why I came here today. I agree though, there has not been a night like we shared again.

Not that I had any such nights since."
                                                    the young man confessed and chuckled a bit at himself. It had been something amazing and special, how did one top that off? Still Zayid had never disillusioned himself it would be a more frequent thing. Abu was a busy man and he knew that. "Welcome to Soleil Abu. I am glad you moved here." he said and looked at the other. Maybe they could at least hang out a bit more from now on. Find stuff to do together. There was plenty to discover here in Soleil. Zayid, for one, would love to meet up with Abu more.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $292
House Keys

ABILITIES

None

Quoted
LordJaxTheSadistic

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:54 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Fun Night Out with hair and makeup «» Company: Esme… and Isa? «» Location: «» Neon Lights Money: $560 «» Relationship Status: Single

Vasilisa couldn’t help smiling when Esmee made her prediction about who was the mysterious stranger playing childhood games with her at a nightclub. As expected, Esmee would know her voice on the first try. The witch was clearly not a great impersonator, although her friend decided to play along for a bit. “Aww.” She replied as she unveiled Esmee’s eyes to give her sight back. But before Val stepped back to allow Esmee the ability to turn around and see her outfit, the pinkette leaned in and placed a kiss on her cheek.

The kiss wasn’t romantic or anything. It was just a sign of admiration between friends on her part. However, Esmee was a vixen who loves to tease every guy or girl who strikes her fancy. So Val fully anticipated a witty remark from Esmee claiming how she (Vasilisa) was totally smitten with her because she was indeed cute and adorable. What Esmee didn’t know was that the witch was kinda interested in someone else at the moment, Isa Schreck. Val was definitely going to tell her fellow witch about the raven-haired punk. Yet a text or a phone conversation didn’t seem like the greatest venue for this information. Also if the neo-hippie did that, the woman would likely have to admit that she canceled their plans for yoga because of him… on the day that they might’ve almost had sex.

Esmee let out a faint wolf whistle upon seeing her for the first time with her pick of outfit. “Do you want to twirl for you?” Val said sarcastically, feeling that Esmee was crazy for giving her that compliment. When she herself wasn’t as revealing with her choice of outfit for tonight. Sighing to herself, the witch graced a simple turn. “You are buying me a drink for this Esmee.” Val bemoaned as she almost made a full rotation. But the voice of the bartender grabbed her attention to make her stop and looked behind the bar. “What can I do for you divine ladies tonight?" Isa asked with his usual smirk on his face while eyeing both her and Esmee. He looked...different in his proper and sophisticated work clothes with a vest and tie instead of his usual garb. She probably looked totally different to him. Esmee patted the seat next to hers and she took it. “Did Esmee tell you that it is a females’ night only, Isa?” Val replied with a tiny smirk as she looked at him

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Katze Allemon-Schatten

KawaiiYukiHime

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games