Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Wow it looks like you GLOW (( Sullivan & Tsumetai)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:49 pm
Tsumetai was walking about as she is caring for the wild plants in the area. Autumn is here and most plants now need a helping hand to get by so that is what she is out and about doing this day. Her glowing lilies shine even in this afternoon light seeing the clouds have covered the sun. This kind of darkness is fine but Tsumetai has learned the hard way not to travel at night. Walking with a limp as she was a toy to a skinwalker and although the scars are gone but the muscle under is still hurt and it is painful to put weight on it for a long time.

As she stops to baby her left hind leg for a bit as she notices sometime in the distance as she stiffens up a bit wondering if what just caught her eyes is another one of those evil skinwalkers. The one that toyed about with her was rainbow and he was pretty but oh so evil. She never thought that something so pretty could be so evil. Now because of that she doesn't trust anything pretty or not. It might be something evil. Pelts are mainly evil so she tries to avoid those who have them but this isn't look pelted. So she softens up and starts to move again.

Walking about as she goes back to caring for the plants. Seeing an apple tree as she shrinks down in size and flies up into the tree. Her plushie at the base of the tree laying there. Landing on a branch as she walks up to an apple and bites into it. Noticing that this blue thing she noticed before seems to be heading towards the apple tree. Were they from this area? Did they know about the tree and wanted a snack? Or are they just out and about? These questions fill her mind as she snacks on the apple in her smallest of forms.

If it looked to be evil she could drop apples on it's head. But why would a skinwalker head to an apple tree? They eat meat. Looking closer she finally fully realizes that this is a stallion and he isn't a skinwalker at all. Maybe she should help and drop some apples on the ground so that he has a snack by the time he gets to the tree. This thought seemed like a good idea but would have to wait until she has had her fill as she hasn't eaten today and is so hungry that she isn't going to move from this apple until she has eaten all of it.

Munching on the apples as her face is buried into the apple as she snacks on it.

Cajmera

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:50 am
Sullivan had always been fond of apples, as were many Soquili. They were sweet, tangy, tasty, and had that hidden little juice reservoir inside that made them explode with deliciousness when bitten into. In addition to all those tangible things, apple trees were a great place to meet new people because of the shared draw of the aforementioned apples; they smelled delicious in the springtime, when they also looked beautiful, and they were great places to nap. Sullivan couldn't begin to count how many of his most interesting dreams had either featured apple trees or happened beneath them.

So when he'd seen the apple trees, Sullivan had been only too happy to head that way. He wasn't feeling very hungry, but there was something about apples that made him want to eat them. Perhaps it was a horsey thing, he thought with a soft chuckle. He'd never seen anyone else able to resist the apples, either...not even the butterflies, he thought as he noticed a fluttery pair of white wings high up in the tree. Without looking closer at the 'butterfly' in question, he drifted closer to the tree, looking around happily at the smooth, perfect apples. Amazing, that there were so many still available; obviously the Soquili in this region were not the selfish type.

He liked that.

And he would be sure to follow that pattern himself, he thought as he selected the perfect apple. He could enjoy the ambiance and his snack without having to touch and taste everything; it was the location that appealed to him the most, after all. So after choosing the perfect apple, he neatly grabbed it off the branch and then gracelessly flopped down to the ground to watch the tree, and the butterflies. Or butterfly, singular, because there only seemed to be one pair of wings.

Wait...was that even actually a butterfly?

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:34 pm
Tsumetai watching the Stallion as she finishes her apple and is now full. Seeing a apple flower blooming on the tree she prances over to it and kisses it as she steps away watching it open fully. Smiling as she loves these things about being a flutter and a unicorn mix. Then jumping off of the branch as she flies to where her plushie is and resizes to her full size. Leaning over taking her plushie into her mouth only to set it down gently onto her tail like it was a kitten or something living. Slowly she straightens up and looks over to the stallion. "Good Day." She smiles.

She plans on hiding her limp well. After all the outside healed to leave no scars and she isn't going to let it slow her down. Or show it around those outside of family. Looking up at the sky. "Today sure is a nice one to be out and about. I am called Tsumetai. Although others mainly call me Tai." She points out before looking back at the stallion. Being oh so sweet wasn't how she was with those that befriend her and stay around. But to the meet and greets she is a sweetheart.

Cajmera

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:09 am
Nope, definitely not a butterfly, Sullivan thought with fascination. Academically, he'd heard of flutters, but he'd never seen one; they weren't very common in these parts, certainly not among his family of regulars! Still, he wasn't going to complain about the novel encounter; it was quite fascinating, watching the little flutter make its way along the branch and then drift back down to the ground. No, not its, he mentally corrected himself, but her. Her way, as the flutter in question was undoubtedly a female.

When she suddenly shot back up to her 'large' size, Sullivan was tempted to clap, if such a thing was even possible. What an interesting performance; it sure would be cool to be able to change sizes like that! Thinking about it, he couldn't help but smile; knowing his imagination as he did, he was sure there would be size-changing figuring into his dreams for quite some time!

But he still rose to his feet, giving the mare a polite nod when she greeted him. "Well, good day yourself, in all senses.I'm Sullivan, but you may call me Sully," He said with a chuckle. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Tai; I've never seen a flutter in the flesh before, let alone one changing sizes, so this is quite the thing for me!"

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm
"Well I am not a full blooded Flutter. I have Unicorn blood as well. It is nice to meet you Sully." She smiles as she moves her tail under the wolf plushie as it then balances with ease and perfectly onto her tail as she walks around him a bit. "I haven't seen you before. Are you from around this area?" Pondering as she is interested in new things. "The blue on you is so pretty I have to admit that it is stunning." Giggling as she stops and flutters with wings as she does this when happy or in a good mood.

Looking up at the sky as she then looks at him. "The blue color on you seems to glow. It is nice. Like the lilies I grow that glow."

Cajmera

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:15 pm
“Really?” Sullivan asked with a curious look at the flutter mare. He’s never seen a flutter before, as previously stated, let alone one with unicorn blood. She had no horn that he could see, and that was the trait he always identified with unicorns. Absently, he wondered if there were other unicorn traits in her possession, things that he didn’t know to look for that marked her as something special. It was amazing, just how much variety there was out there in the Soquili world, he thought with a pleased smile.

And so polite, too, he had to acknowledge. “Well, that you! I’m actually new to this particular region; I decided that it was time to branch out a bit from my childhood home, you know? See what else there was out there, what kind of people and sights I could see. People has been a slow start, but the sights are nice, and the local foods are great,” he said, gesturing to the apple tree with one hoof. Overall, I really can’t complain.” Just like he couldn't complain about her compliments! He wasn't a vain Soquili by any stretch of the imagination, but he wasn't so removed that he couldn't appreciate a nice sentiment. “Oh, you’re very nice to say such things! You look very nice too; all pale and ethereal. We make a bit of a supernatural pair, don’t we?”

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:08 am
"Oh yes really." She giggles as she listens to him after all once who doesn't or can't listen to another becomes overwhelming and annoying. "Aw the wings I have show my flutter trait and the tail shows the unicorn trait." She points out just in case he was wondering about it seeing one day a Soquili told her in order to have Unicorn blood you needed a horn and so she proved that soquili wrong. It took a lot of looking and finding out the truth on her end but she knew that her father was a full blooded Unicorn while her mother was a full blooded flutter. Therefore she had to have both within her.

"You are very welcome. Also welcome to this area. Traveling is nice. I don't travel too far from my birth spot as it holds a lot of memories and meaning to me. But sometimes I like to travel a bit but don't stay gone for long." Hearing him say something sweet about herself made her blush a bit as she nods. "Thank you so much. I don't hear that I look very nice all that much. And adding the pale and ethereal to it makes me blush a bit. Also the Supernatural pair part has a wonderful Mystic like feel to it. Your way with words is amazing like a poet." She pointed out as she smiles.

There was a ring about the Supernatural pair comment he made that confused her but all in all it sounded pretty and had this mystic touch to it that made she feel like if she questioned the meaning he had behind it then the mystic touch and feel about it would just vanish which would be a waste on such a thing. So leaving it be as she looks at the apple tree. "This year the apples came out great. I hope they do next year as well. My Brother and I are planning on planting more apple trees in this area to see if it will become more lively."

A small giggle at the thought of more friends coming and going in this area made her happy. After all she does get lonely from time to time. Her Brother has his family keeping him busy and she feels on her own so she wants to make lots of friends no matter what. Looking back at Sullivan.. "That way I can make lots and lots of friends. And enough though they travel they will know that they are always welcome back to this area." Nodding as she is all smiles and happy talking and thinking about having a lot of friends. But this is just how Tsumetai is and she doesn't plan to ever change. Not even after being attacked and toyed with by a skinwalker will she ever change just who she is.

Cajmera

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:24 pm
"Oh, so it's your tail?" Without thinking how abrupt that might sound or how inappropriate his action might look, Sullivan promptly turned to eyeball the tail in question, curious just what unicorn elements it might display. Perhaps she had a single horn on her tail, that would truly be the thing! Though apparently it wasn't the right thing; upon further examination, Tsumetai's tail had no horns of any kind, was in fact quite ordinary. No, scratch the ordinary part; if it was an ordinary tail, it would be hair all the way up to her rump! Instead, her tail was...almost like an extension of her body, stretching out quite a ways before ending in a hairy 'tuft' that reminded him more of the hairy tails he was used to. Really, that was quite the fanciful tail, wasn't it? "Well, I'm not very familiar with unicorn traits aside of the head horn...so it is a unicorn thing to have the long body-tail thing with hair only at the end? That must be nice for you, and much more convenient than a full hair tail. A Kawani was nice enough to braid mine for me a while back," he commented with a slight flick of his solidly braided tail, "So it looks a little like yours."

A precious little bit, but it was one more thing that they had in pseudo-common!

"Thank you for the warm welcome; as well as being very interesting, you're a very nice sort of person to run into. And apparently a fountain of information about the region, should I need anything." Smiling, Sullivan gave Tsumetai a courtly little head bob before continuing, "Though that's really what a Soquili should expect from such an ethereal-looking mare; the knowledge of the universe, and things like that." He wasn't that up on his ghostly folklore, but weren't they supposed to be all-knowing, having seen and heard everything that went on since their passing? Not that he thought Tsumetai was a ghost, of course, but it was awfully hard to forget an image once it had taken root in his mind!

Though the idea of himself as a poet was a nice image as well, one to give the ghostly vision a run for its money. Maybe he was a ghostly being himself, a ghostly troubadour, even, carolling his sweet words to waiting ears of eager listeners! The idea was enough to make him grin. "Well, thanks again, Tsumetai; you're very good with words yourself, the way you're so nice and complimentary! I bet all you'd need to do to ensure your apple trees take off and flower is just to talk to them; they'd feel so cheery and happy they'd have no choice but to take off! Especially if your brother is anything like you, little bit that I've seen," he added pleasantly.

At her comment about friends, he looked about the area with a nod; he'd already remarked on the general lack of Soquili in the area. A pity, because it seemed like such a nice place! "I'm sure there'd be more foot traffic with more food, though you can never be too sure. The only thing I've sorted out for sure about we wanderers is that we're apparently a whimsical bunch when it comes to our destinations!"

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:57 pm
"Oh yes my tail." She wondered what he meant by that as she listened to the rest of what he was saying as she giggled a bit. "Hmm Unicorns are known for the horn on their head. Plus a tail like mine. Their hooves are also like mine." She lifts up a hoof to show him. It was nice talking to someone in this manner from time to time. She didn't think him rude one bit. He was interested in learning and that was a wonderful thing to want. So if she could be of help and teach him something that he didn't know then that would make her feel like she was helpful to him in some way.

Smiling as she hears him thank her that caused her to blush a bit. "Oh no I really am not all that interesting. Nice maybe and I know a lot about plants because well flutters are like bees. We take care of the plants. Help them grow and learn which are good and which ones are bad." She had to admit that he was very sweet. Something she isn't all that use to outside of the stallions in her family. "You are very sweet and thank you so much for saying such sweet words about me. I am so flattered." Still blushing as she can't help but to smile.

"Oh I do sing to the plants I grow. They seem to like that. But it is embarrassing to do when another comes about. I get so shy I just blush and can't sing a word. Although it is said that plants love to be sung too. I have found that it is a true saying. They seem to do better then plants not sung too." Her ears flick and perk up when he starts to speak. "We hope to grow more apple trees and other plants with lots of great food in this area. So that the wanderers will have a nice time while here."

Cajmera

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:25 am
Horns, hooves, and tails, huh? Apparently there were a lot of things Sullivan had to learn about the differences between unicorns and regular Soquili; perhaps now that he was out in the 'greater world', he'd become more familiar with those differences. Perhaps he'd even learn the other differences between regular Soquili and winds, or kelpis, or mers, or Kalonas, or even those interesting little midget Soquili he'd heard about at one point. What was it they were called...Oosias? Something like that; no doubt he'd meet up with one eventually if he kept moving, and then the Oosia (or whatever it was) would be able to tell him all he wanted to know!

Though he was in no hurry to move on, not at the moment. Tsumetai was exactly the sort of other Soquili he had most wanted to meet: a different one. More to the point, a friendly different one. Someone to talk to, to admire and be admired by, to provide new fodder for his daydreams. He already new that it wouldn't take long for the fairy Soquili type to take root in his imaginings, and he was fine with that. He loved novelty, newness, and the fanciful; flutter Soquili were a great hybrid of all of those things, and Tsumetai in particular was a great visual.

So even though there was still a lot for him to see, he was happy to remain as he was for the time being. It was too early to be bored! "I think we'll have to agree to disagree on the definition of 'interesting,' because I'm finding all of this fascinating. I mean, bees are bugs. And you're a Soquili, but you're also like a bug. A pretty bug," he added with a smile, "but a bug nonetheless. So you can be both an equine and an insect, while physically, I'm limited to being just a Soquili. You have to admit, that's pretty cool." He wasn't sure he'd like the full-time responsibility of taking care of plants, but there was definitely a romantic element to the thought! "And I'm sure that any wanderer who catches you singing would be very lucky, if your singing voice is anything like your speaking voice."

Sullivan wasn't necessarily a flirt, but he'd be lying if he tried to claim that he wasn't a romantic. A natural-born dreamer, he'd always felt an affinity for the beautiful and the 'fantastical;' naturally, this included physical affinity as well as anything. So he was sincere in his praises for Tsumetai, but she was not the first creature to have heard them. And Sullivan being Sullivan, it was doubtful she'd be the last. There were so many beautiful, magical places and people he had yet to see!

"I don't plan on moving on just yet, but when I do I'll be sure to share the word that the fruits here are not only tasty, but cultivated in an atmosphere of caring," he said with a smile.

Kara Asumie
Sorry this took so long, it's been a weird couple of months

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:16 pm
Listening to him speak as she starts to blush. Can't hide the red cherry blushing color on her cheeks with her white coat as she smiles. "Well thank you. You are very sweet. I would have to say that you are a breath of fresh air." She had to admit that it has been awhile since she had met with a stallion as sweet as he was being to her not being related to her. The stallion outside of family that she last met was a skinwalker and that was a living hell as she just smiles to forget that thought before it can take over her mind.

It was a nice feeling to be around someone sweet after what she had gone through. So she was in a good mood listening to him. "Becoming small like a bug is fun and can be helpful." She points out as she smiles so softly and sweetly.

Cajmera
Two more he can meet are Ren'ai Keri and Puramu

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:48 pm
Once again, Tsumetai was proving a very complimentary Soquili, and once again, Sullivan was more than happy to bask in the attention. Since he was such an honest fellow himself when it came to thoughts and feelings, he always took it for granted that those he talked to were equally honest; in Sullivan's world, there was no room for false compliments. So he was pleased to hear that he was making such a good impression on Tsumetai; it would have been grossly unfair for him to be having a pleasant visit, conversation, and a tasty snack while Tsumetai got nothing out of the encounter! Besides, in her compliment Sullivan himself got even more: a lovely little analogy to contemplate. What a nice mental image, 'a breath of fresh air!' Sullivan smiled slightly to himself as he visualized himself as a misty, insubstantial wisp of a ghost, sweeping through the area and sweeping over people and plants alike. It was a pretty nifty image!

"Well, thank you, Tsumetai; that's a very nice thing to say, and I'm glad you're enjoying our little conversation so far. It really is nice to meet new people and get a bit of social variety into our lives, isn't it?" Smiling, Sullivan bobbed his head at Tsumetai, encouraging her to continue with her thought. "I can certainly imagine being small has it's moments of interest; why don't you tell me a bit more about it," he offered. "Does it take a lot of energy to change sizes like you do? Does it take a lot out of you, or could you really just hang out in bug form indefinitely? Are you ever worried about being stepped on, or eaten by birds? I know that speaking for myself, I'm not the greatest at looking at the ground when I'm walking."

This was a true fact; who had time or focus to stare at the ground all day when they were walking? The world was so vast and so beautiful, so Sullivan had never seen much point in wasting travel time by looking down. But knowing about these little bug Soquili made him wonder just how much harm he might have unwittingly caused. "Do you bug Soquili have heightened awareness of what's going on around you, or anything like this? Like, extra-sensory perception or anything? Being small might be fun, but I could see it being a dangerous thing at times, too."

Clearly there were hazards to be considered for Soquili of all types and sizes; Sullivan and his fellow regular/normal sized Soquili had to worry about things like Kalona and skinwalkers, to say nothing of natural disasters, weather, and illness. Smaller Soquili like Tsumetai no doubt had to worry about all of those things PLUS special bug-sized hazards; what a lot to be worrying about...if one was the worrying sort.

Kara Asumie
Oh, I'd be up for rping him with either or both of them, whichever you think would be best.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:03 pm
Smiling as she thinks about it. It was so much fun to talk to another. This one wasn't family so if she wanted to rant she could not that she would rant. "Changing size takes a bit more energy to do when sizing down then sizing back up. And No there is pretty much a time limit to it depending on ones stamina or so that is how it is with those in my family. But we aren't pure Flutters so it might be different for a pure flutter." Tilting her head a bit as she tries to picture a bird trying to eat her. "I have never thought about being stepped on or having a bird try to eat me but I will keep those in mind from now on just in case." She giggles.

"Oh no I don't think we flutters have anything like that but we aren't normally on the ground. We are normally inside the flowers to gather pollen and seeds to spread about. Seeing in order to fly we had to be sized down tiny like. Our wings can't carry us in our bigger size." She points out but this is just from what she has noticed about herself and those in her family. She can't say for sure on pure flutters but that is alright.

Cajmera

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:17 am
Interesting...interesting. As Tsumetai explained some of the finer points of being a flutter, Sullivan listened with unabashed interest. It was all so foreign to him, so unusual! If he hadn't actually met Tsumetai and wasn't standing here, having an actual conversation with her, he could easily be inclined to think that this whole thing was something out of a dream. It certainly sounded like something his subconscious, with all its fanciful notions, would dream up! Except if it WAS a dream, it would make a lot more sense for Sullivan himself to be the flutter. That was a recurring pattern in his fantasies, he himself transformed into something new and different. But here he was, as regular and ordinary as ever; if that wasn't an indication he was wide awake, he didn't know what would be!

"So, what you're saying is that the effort pretty much varies from Soquili to Soquili, is that it? But that you don't know anyone who's 100% flutter, from two full flutter parents themselves, so you don't really know if what you guys experience is normal or just part of being your particular type of halfbreed? That certainly makes sense," Sullivan said with another thoughtful nod. It sure sounded complicated when he phrased it like that, but really, where was the complication in understanding something? Knowing how or why something was the way it was had never hurt Sullivan's fanciful thoughts; on the contrary, knowing the hows and whys just tended to make Sullivan's relevant fantasies stronger! It definitely helped to understand things.

Besides, what was wrong with indulging a little healthy curiosity once in a while?

"It sounds like you guys have a great system; for personal safety, that is. It's nice to know that I don't have to be AS worried about stepping on one of you by accident," Sullivan said with a laugh. Now that he knew the danger of committing murder was lessened, it was easy to joke about it! "Though I think I'll still try to be a little bit more observant when I'm out walking around. You never know who, or what, might be underfoot!"

Smiling, he flicked his heavily braided tail at a couple of rogue gnats. Hopefully they hadn't been another form of Soquili, but if they were, it served them right to get swatted! Courtesy extended in both directions, after all. "Seriously though, you paint a rather pretty picture, Tsumetai; all the little flutter Soquili, dancing among the flowers in their tiny forms. My family is not really the dancing type, even if we had the ability to shrink. Which, of course, we don't," he added with a self deprecating shrug. "We're all regulars; my parents, my brother and sister, me; just ordinary Soquili, making our ordinary ways in the world with ordinary limitations and equally ordinary abilities."

He didn't exactly MEAN to sound disappointed; after all, his family was full of nice, pleasant Soquili who could almost universally be counted on. But the whimsical part of Sullivan sometimes wished there was...well, a little more spice!

Kara Asumie

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces