Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
R. Snow Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:45 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Third Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Chaser ~ Captain

Engaged to David Avery (League)

User ImageUser Image Location: Snow Manor ~ Feather / Sapphire's House (Later in the summer)

Feather had asked if Dakota wanted to hang out during the summer. Of course he was all for it. However he had one problem, he had no one to take him. His mother was working so Leonette had offered to take him and drop him off. Despite not knowing who her son's friends were she allowed him to go. She seemed like a sweet girl and it helped that Leo knew both the girl's older sisters. Of course it wasn't like the seventh year wanted to run into her classmate until the start of the following school year.

Dakota was happy to be out of the house although he couldn't help feel like he should have brought Grace. "We should have brought Grace with us. She could have hung out with Feather's brother." he said brightly as they walked down to Feather's house. "Kota look I get you're trying to help her make friends but she can do that on her own." Leonette told him. "You just don't like that they're related to Sapphire." he observed. "You know you didn't have to take me I could have waited till mum or Chloe was available." he added. "So I don't much care for Sapphire. It's complicated Kota." she let out a sigh.

"I get complicated." Dakota replied before looking around. "I had no idea that Feather lived in a forest." he said changing the subject. "Yeah, they live in a manor in the middle of pretty much nowhere." Leonette said as they got to the front door. Dakota went straight to ringing the doorbell in excitement. Man did Gryffindor hope that Sapphire didn't answer the door.

Dakota

Wearing: Shorts & T-shirt

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Leonette

Wearing: Summer Outfit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other...
OOC: ---

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image
User Image
I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: R. Snow Manor
。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Hmm, I was just studying too...
。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Dakota, Leo, Riley
。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Casual

It wasn't like it was incredibly busy in the Snow household. Just that their mother would be returning from a four month trip to Ireland the next day, and Riley was so excited that he couldn't contain his excitement. Sapphire was in the living room keeping the baby some company. Making sure he didn't hurt himself or whatever. She however was more studying than really paying attention. She only looked up whenever he made any kind of noise. Which, while not that wonderful for studying, was very often. When the doorbell rang, Sapphire looked up as Riley went waddling. She had completely forgot that Feather had invited a friend over. And while the baby was waddling as fast as he could go to the door, Sapphire set her books down to chase after the little boy. With the boy finally in her arms, she could hear Feather running around. Obviously her friend had arrived, and she wasn't completely ready. With a sigh, she gurgled at the baby making him giggle as she opened the door. She looked to the guests after the gurgle and immediately regretted it. Riley looked at the two curiously, not recognizing them. But soon getting excited and waving. "Afternoon. You are Dakota right? Feather will be right down. Would you like to come in as well Leo? I can get you some tea or lemonade. Riley would be most upset if you just left after just arriving. Wouldn't you Riley." She said cooing at the baby. Who giggled and reached one hand to Leo. Sapphire backed up so the two could enter if they so wished, while she nearly groaned as she heard the foot steps of an excited puppy. While Camilla wasn't huge yet, she was still a large size for being only a few months older than a year.

((Sorry that took so long >.< And Sapphire had to invite her in. ))

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:41 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Third Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Chaser ~ Captain

Engaged to David Avery (League)

User ImageUser Image Location: Snow Manor ~ Feather / Sapphire's House (Later in the summer)

When Sapphire opened the door Leonette’s heart sank. ‘It just had to be her didn’t it…’ she thought wishing it had of been Feather or Celaena. Though something told her the Gryffindor of the family was with Julius. Dakota knowing his cousin didn’t like Sapphire beamed brightly as he looked between the two girls. The blond seemed nice to him, even for being a Slytherin. Maybe it was something that was strictly between the pair.

“That’s right. Tráthnóna maith, you must be Sapphire.” Dakota said happily walking inside. He didn’t mind waiting for his friend, seeing his cousin deal with Sapphire seemed to be entertainment enough. “Well, I was going to drop and go but… if it’ll keep Riley happy I suppose I can stay a bit.” Leonette replied figuring she might as well be nice. Stepping inside after Dakota, she smiled lightly at Sapphire’s baby brother. ‘Someday I’ll have a kid or two like that.’ That thought alone made her smile.

Luckily Camilla would surely distract Dakota from paying any attention to the two seventh years, or so Leonette could hope. “Your baby brother’s pretty cute. I bet he’ll be a lady killer someday.” She said politely. He really was adorably cute there was no doubt about that.

((Translation : Tráthnóna Maith means Good Afternoon))

Dakota

Wearing: Shorts & T-shirt

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Leonette

Wearing: Summer Outfit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... Sapphire & Riley
OOC: Yep, she just had too. Don't worry about it.

shabatha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
═══════════════════════════════════
Sapphire Moon and Feather Applauna Snow
Seventh Year/Prefect/Slytherin/Oldest///Third Year/Ravenclaw/Youngest Girl
═══════════════════════════════════

Sapphire let them pass before closing the door and set the baby butt down so he could waddle around. "And a good afternoon to you. It's been a while. And he's spoiled rotten already." She said with an exaggerated sigh. With Camilla running around, Riley was trying to chase after her. "Would either of you like a drink? And feel free to make yourselves at home. If you'd like, I can show you around Leo." She said as she went to clean up her books from where they were splayed across the floor and table. Where as Feather was freaking out in her room. She had had an explosion the day before with a potion in her room, and hadn't cleaned it all up yet. She had been trying to work on something that would add a mood color style reaction to shirts. She had started wiping down the windows when the doorbell had rung, and she was trying to get everything at least a little tidy. It took her a few minutes but she could hear the dog running around and the giggle of her baby brother. Maybe she didn't seem extremely rushed? She could only guess as she slipped out her bedroom door and looked over the railing to see Sapphire, Leo, Kota, Camilla, and Riley.

Yep, he was there. With a sigh, knowing she didn't have any more time, the pink haired girl went down the steps to meet her friend and friend's older cousin. "Of course he will be. If he's anything like Da' he'll have them begging." She said giggling kind of awkward. Camilla ran around the cough to jump on Feather. "I didn't make you wait long right?" She asked.

╔═════════════════════╗
We look cute in our Sapphire's casual & Feather's Casual
And we are with Leo, Riley, Dakota
Although we keep thinking Oh god! He's here... But I don't think my room has been cleaned since the last explosion....
I hope she cleaned...

╚═════════════════════╝

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items