Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
R. Snow Manor Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:22 am
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> sησω ғαмιℓү <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

The Snow family resides in a manor in the Kielder Forest.

The manor The Snow Family Manor is modern. Richard enjoys being able to see the sky and the weather, while Candace likes being able to see the grounds.
The Kitchen Candace likes to be able to cook. She loves to cook and enjoys being able to make meals that her family will love.
The dining room Honestly, they only use this room when there is a gathering or something
The Master Bedroom This is Richard and Candace's room. You can see why they had seven kids.
Celaena's Room Celaena loves the color purple. She isn't really into stuffed animals either, but she does have a few on her bed.
Sapphire's Room She enjoys thinking she is in space or looking at the night sky.
Sata's Bedroom Sata really likes the color green.
Feather's Room Feather really likes it dark so that if something goes awry with her potions, it won't stain the colors a different color
The Living Room
Master Bathroom
The Other Bathrooms
Guest Rooms

Angel's bedroom Angel had always thought he would be in Gryffindor. Since he died, his parents won't touch his room.
John's Room This room is often visited by Candace as is Christy and Angel's, but Candace feels the loss more for the younger two.
Christy's room Christy was the favorite and the princess of the family. Richard favored her more than the others.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:08 pm
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> sησω ғαмιℓү <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

User Image

xxxℱᗩ♈ᖺᙓᖇxxx
      xxxRichard Snowxxx
      xxxxxIs Currentlyxxxxx
      xxxxxxxAt Workxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᙢᗢ♈ᖺᙓᖇxxx
          xxxCandace Snowxxx
          xxxxxIs Currentlyxxxxx
          xxxxxxxAt Workxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᕮᒪᖱᙓᔕ♈ ᗪᗩᘮᘐᖺ♈ᙓᖇxxx
              xxxxxSapphire Snowxxxxx
              xxxxxxxIs Currentlyxxxxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxHomexxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᔕᙓᙅᗝﬡᖱ ᕮᒪᖙᙓᔕ♈xxx
                  xxxxxCelaena Snowxxxxx
                  xxxxxxxxxAt Homexxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᎩᗢᘮﬡᘐᙓᔕ♈ ᗪᗩᘮᘐᖺ♈ᙓᖇxxx
                      xxxxxFeather Snowxxxxx
                      xxxxxxxxxHomexxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᔕᙓᙅᗝﬡᖱ Ꭹᗢᘮﬡᘐᙓᔕ♈ ᔕᗢﬡxxx
                          xxxxxSata Snowxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxHomexxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᎩᗢᘮﬡᘐᙓᔕ♈ ᔕᗢﬡxxx
                              xxxxxRiley Snowxxxxx
                              xxxxxxxxxHomexxxxxxxxx

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:49 pm
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> sησω ғαмιℓү ᖘᗴ♈ᔕ <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

User Image

xxxᔕ♈⋒ℱℱᎩxxx
      xxxBarn Owl Belongs to Richard Snowxxx
      xxxxxIs Currentlyxxxxx
      xxxxxxxAt Homexxxxxxx

User Image

xxxℱᙓᒪᓮﬡᗩxxx
          xxxPygmy Puff Belongs to Candace Snowxxx
          xxxxxIs Currentlyxxxxx
          xxxxxxxAt Homexxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᒪᗩﬡᘐᒪᙓᎩxxx
              xxxxxRed Fox belongs to Sapphire Snowxxxxx

User Image

xxxᔕᙓᕊᗩᔕ♈ᓰᗢﬡxxx
                  xxxxxBarn Owl Belongs to Celaena Snowxxxxx

User Image

xxx♈ᓰᕊᕊᙓ♈xxx
                      xxxxxWhite Barn Owl Belongs to Feather Snowxxxxx
                      xxxxxxxxxHomexxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᙅᗩᙢᓰᒪᒪᗩxxx
                          xxxxxHusky & Golden Retriever Mix Belongs to Familyxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxHomexxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Fourth Year Reserve Keeper Dating Julius Xanders

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena was thinking of taking Riley to the park when she heard Camilla barking. She took her time getting to the windowed balcony and saw the puppy barking at Sapphire. It seemed the older girl was throwing a frisbee for the dog. She smiled a little. Wondering if she should ever apologize to the blonde who hadn't spoken a single word to her since the Yule ball, although she hadn't said much since she had flipped on the older girl. With a sigh she looked down at the light blue haired babe in her arms. For only a few months old, this baby was such a happy kid already. He may have been named a rather girlie name, their mum had thought she was having a girl, but he was just so much fun to be around. She turned her head as Camilla started barking again. It seemed Langley had decided to play a bit too. This caused the girl to chuckle. What was she gonna do for the day?Both of her parents were out, and Sata was in his room like he always does. She almost starts to wonder how he's going to get sorted this coming year, but her attention is taken by the baby in her arms again.

Smiling, Celaena lifted the baby boy into the air and winced when he pulled the bow from her hair. Even for five months, he was being really grabby. She smiled after a moment. before setting him into a crib. She started to make a plate of banana pieces and peanut butter. It seemed to be his favorite. She sat him in a chair and started feeding him a bit. That was until he started refusing the banana and PB... She sighed and started cleaning it up.

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Cute in grey
And it feels good to be with people like Riley
Although my mind keeps wandering to Wonder what Julius is doing...

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // Casual Clothes
And, Thinking // May Mum stay distracted with Dori and his girlfriend...
spacespac

space Julius wasn't the one to really break the rules or cause trouble out of the triplets. He was generally the quiet one. Of course, Ty was the neatest and fussiest of the three-Julius wasn't going to lie that getting his own room showed that the reason the triplets when they shared a room was so spotless was thanks to Tyson's constant work, but a few papers out of place and a book or two lying around at random was normal. As was Julius's broom he usually just set leaning against his desk when he wasn't using the desk (which would have drove Tyson nuts), but that sort of thing was normal. It wasn't the disaster zone that Dori's room tended to be. But, Julius would like to point out that Tyson's room was probably scarier than Dorian's. The eldest of the triplet's room was disturbingly clean and unlived in. Julius suspected that Tyson had even figured out a trick to sleep in his bed while making it still look neat and made all the time. It was weird.

Regardless, Tyson's fussiness made him a bit obnoxious and prone to arguments, which Julius stayed firmly out of with both of his brothers. And obviously he wasn't a problem at school since Julius was named prefect (then again so was his much louder younger brother). But, thanks to that younger brother and his girlfriend-or the girl that Dorian had spent all year before the Yule Ball (and even more so at and after) drooling over- he was given the opportunity to escape the house. If Julius was lucky he wouldn't be found out by his parents. If not, well, he left a note claiming he was going to his girlfriend's to practice quidditch and that Sapphire Snow, his girlfriend's older sister and an upperclassman and prefect would be supervising at the very least, and it was the middle of the day and he planned to be home far before night fall-and it definitely was not a full moon so it wasn't like his parents had to worry about werewolves or something equally unlikely-not impossible, but unlikely.

He smiled when he got off the Knight Bus, finding the trip not only cheap, but a bit thrilling-despite the fact most of the other passengers looked a bit ill from the twists and turns. He frowned slightly when he saw the sheer size of the manor and took a breath and looked over when he heard a couple barks-one a dog another a fox. And there was Sapphire. Julius took a deep breath and nodded to the older Slytherin who he was confident hated him and everything about him and probably would have hexed him given half a chance... thank God for the no underage magic, right? Waving at the older sister he walked to the door and rang the bell, hoping that Celaena was home despite his unannounced visit and everyone would just assume that it was forgotten to be mentioned he was visiting.

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker and Gryffindor 5th Year Prefect
                                                          (( OOC))
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:32 pm
/////////Sapphire Snow/////////////////////////Celaena Snow////////////////////////Feather Snow/////////////////////////Riley Snow
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
////Slytherin 6th Year Prefect//////////Gryffindor 4th Year Reserve Keeper///////Ravenclaw Second Year////////////5 Month Old Babe

Where: Home at the Manor
With: Each other and Julius
Wearing: Celaena, Sapphire, Feather
Thoughts/OOC: Sapphire: Um... What's he doing here?

Sapphire tossed the Frisbee and smiled a little when both Langley and Camilla went after it. The older fox being faster as was expected. But then the night-bus screeched to a stop in front of her home. She turned, eyebrows raised, wondering who could have chartered the Night-bus to the home. And when she saw the blue hair, she ultimately thought it was her father. But... He would have flown home... But as the male walked towards the house and greeted her, she realized... It was Celaena's male friend... Who just so happened to kiss her younger sister. Ugh okay... So Celaena's boyfriend had come calling. She raised her hand in a small greeting before shushing Camilla who started barking happily at the newcomer. Celaena however was finally finishing the clean-up after Riley had decided he wasn't going to eat anymore. She pulled him out of his chair just as Feather came skipping into the Kitchen. "Hiiiiii~" The ravenclaw sing songed. Celaena giggled and Riley started laughing. Then stopped as the doorbell rang. What? Who? "Coming~" Feather called skipping to the door. Celaena cleaned Riley up a bit more and followed a few moments after.

Sapphire pet the puppy and let Langley curl around her shoulders. For thirty pounds, he was rather light. She headed towards the front door to greet the male properly but Camilla beat her to it. She ran over and barked happily. Placing the Frisbee at his feet. "Afternoon Julius. How are you today? Celaena was just in the kitch-" She started just as Feather opened the door cheerily. At the sight of Sapphire, the Ravenclaw sighed. "Sapphire... You don't need to ring the doorbell... Oh! Helloo~" Feather said finally noticing Julius. "Feather... Where is Celaena? Move out of the way and offer our guest into the house." Sapphire ordered. The younger Snow giggled and moved out of the doorway. "I think she was following me. Welcome to our home, please come in." Feather said still giggling. Celaena stepped into the Living Room just as Feather finished and with the babe on her hip blushed as she realized she probably wasn't even dressed to really accept visitors... Not to mention her boyfriend.

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:31 am
User Image
spacespac

space Julius was half surprised Sapphire had decided to wave back and not look like she was going to kill him. Just maybe he had passed the boyfriend test in Sapphire's book. Then again, apparently the guys who Sapphire liked were sort of complete arse-hats. There was that big fight at the Yule Ball apparently because it was true she and David had kissed or something and the guy forgot to mention it to Leo. How, the older Ravenclaw became prefect and better how he managed to have a girlfriend and keep one was beyond Julius's understanding. As the dog ran up and barked up at him laying the Frisbee at his feet, Julius squatted down and pet the head of the dog, "Hey boy. You need to meet my brother's dog sometime. Have a little doggy-play-date," Julius said with a joke when Sapphire arrived and greeted him.

Julius gave half a smile about to answer and stood when the door opened. There was Celaena's younger sister Feather. Peppy as ever and pink hair still there. At least he was dating a girl where her family couldn't exactly object to the fact he was stuck with blue hair or he had to keep using hair changing transfiguration or something. Julius gave a nod to Feather when she noticed him and then raised a brow at Sapphire's commanding tone to her sister. It was rude to say the least, not that Feather Snow seemed to mind. Maybe it was like Tyson was a neat-freak, you just learned to accept certain matters about siblings whether the trait annoyed you or not.

"Thanks," Julius said to Feather walking in behind Sapphire. He looked around a bit nervous, but felt immediately better when Celaena walked into the room, hair a bit of a mess, casual, obviously not expecting him, and carrying a blue haired kid. Julius assumed her little brother. Glancing quickly at Sapphire, Julius stepped forward and kissed Celaena on the top of the head-it may be pushing his luck but it wasn't that forward, right?- and then Julius ruffled the baby's blue hair. "Hmm... blue hair." With a big smile he said to Celaena, "So, since my younger brother all of a sudden supposedly remembered his OWLs, half way through the summer, and got an upperclassman to 'tutor' him, I decided I would take the opportunity to visit you. I brought my broom if you want to practice quidditch or whatever too. But, I'm free till about suppertime and I have been studying enough this summer already one day skipping studying isn't going to kill me."

"Besides, we have your big sister here to keep me in line right?" Julius chuckled-making light of Sapphire's lecture when she caught him and Laena snogging last year.

(( OOC))
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:30 pm
/////////Sapphire Snow/////////////////////////Celaena Snow////////////////////////Feather Snow/////////////////////////Riley Snow
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
////Slytherin 6th Year Prefect//////////Gryffindor 4th Year Reserve Keeper///////Ravenclaw Second Year////////////5 Month Old Babe

Where: Home at the Manor
With: Each other and Julius
Wearing: Celaena, Sapphire, Feather
Thoughts/OOC: Celaena: Oh my... But... I'm not even cute yet!

Sapphire raised an eyebrow when Julius said Camilla needed to have a play date with his brother's dog. "When she gets a bit older she'll be better trained to act around other dogs. We aren't sure yet how she will react to other dogs." Sapphire said as she crossed to Celaena to take Riley after Julius had greeted him as well. The babe giggled up at him and reached a hand out to him before reaching to Sapphire, whose face almost immediately fell into a smile. But then the smile disappeared. Celaena blushed slightly when Julius kissed her head and Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Well duh! Dad had to have a child with blue hair at some-point." Feather giggled. Other than her self, their father was the only one with oddly colored natural hair. And now? Well there was Riley. "This is Riley. He's about five months old now. Sata's in his room." Celaena said. She was rather curious as to why she seemed to think she knew who it was with Dori, but when he mentioned quidditch she smiled a bit. "Well. That could work. But first, I should probably give you a small tour. And show you around a little. But first. This is Feather. And you've met Sapphire and Riley now." Celaena said introducing him to the girls and her baby brother.

"How do you do.It's nice to meet you. Sata probably won't come out for awhile... Oh no! The Potion!" Feather exclaimed after her greeting. She ran out of the room and towards her room. Sapphire rolled her eyes and Celaena chuckled. "Alright, I'm going to take Riley and get him some juice. I'll be back though." Sapphire said giving a "touch her you die" glare... Before leaving to the kitchen. Celaena however wasn't interested in the glare she smiled and took his hand. "You know... You could have given me a little warning that you were coming today." She said chuckling.

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image
spacespac

space "Ah, she," Julius answered Sapphire when she corrected him, "I stand corrected. Then again my brother has more of a knack for dogs than I do." He had followed Sapphire in and listened to all the greetings and had caught the eye-roll Celaena's sister, Sapphire, gave when he kissed Laena's forehead. Either the Slytherin still didn't trust him completely or she decided to think less than kind thoughts regardless of Julius's behavior. Julius supposed you couldn't be liked by everyone and all he had to do was just not give Sapphire a real reason to despise him. It wasn't like he planned to go straight to Celaena's room and snog for hours-or more he supposed. He turned a slight shade of pink at the thought and focused on Feather and Sapphire and Riley distracting himself from that train of thought, which would be a great way to get himself murdered by the overprotective Slytherin.

Julius nodded when Feather ran out and he called, "Nice to meet you!" And then glanced over to Sapphire who said she would take over babysitting but added a threatening glare towards Julius before walking out.

When Celaena took his hand after Sapphire left and chuckled that Julius could have given her some warning that he was coming, he glanced away, tugged briefly on a lock of hair from his bangs with his free hand before looking back to Celaena. Leaning forward he said in a low conspiratorial voice to Laena, "Not really considering I seized a window of opportunity to sneak out to be here." He chuckled slightly and said, "I sneaked out. But, if I am found out before I manage to get home, I figure I'm already on house arrest..." he shrugged and grinned stepping back, still holding Celaena's hand, and said with a wink, "I might as well do something to properly deserve that, right?"

(( OOC))
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image

Celaena Elspeth Snow

I see the light

Celaena had noticed the slight shade of pink and questioned it for a moment before smiling back at him as the others left. When he told her that he had snuck out to be here, well she flushed. "You risked getting into trouble for me? Aw Julius... If that wasn't so sweet I might have sent you back home." She giggled. She agreed. He should have a proper reason to deserve a punishment. No matter how arbitrary. "Well, let me show you around first." She said turning ever so slightly to run her hand through the air. "This is the Living Room. My mum likes to relax in here. So it's more her style than my father's. But it's comfy. Around that corner is the kitchen and the Dining room although we don't use the Dining Room." She said pointing to where her sister had gone and then to the stairs. She gently pulled his hand to take him up the stairs and down the hallway. Each room had a letter on it. S, C, A, F. "This floor has the older kids rooms. Mine, Sapphire's, Angel's and Feather's are on this floor. Angel is one of my brother's that had died. They don't really want to mess with the memory of him. Oh! But I want to show you Sapphire's room first." She said happily heading to the first door on the right. Knowing that Sapphire had much pride in her room, Celaena knew she wouldn't get into too much trouble for showing him her room. She opened the door and stood in front of it to let him see inside. "This is Sapphire's room. My room is the next door." She said.

She gave him enough time to look at Sapphire's room before ushering him out so she could shut the door. Of course she liked Sapphire's room. It was nice. She made sure the S was still on the door before looking at the one with the C. She smiled before taking the door knob and opening it slowly and then stepping into her room. While it was nice, she mostly liked that it was open. "This is my room. My window there can see out onto the practice field my father has hidden from unwanted eyes. Of course, my room can see into it." She said happily.

I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
And it feels good to be with people like Julius
Although my mind keeps wandering to Wonder what the Devil is Doing and He will show up haha

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image
spacespac

spaceJulius shrugged when Celaena asked about him risking getting in trouble for her. He had but he figured it was worth it. Besides if Dori could spend all day with the girl he liked, Julius felt he was perfectly justified to spend the afternoon with his girlfriend. And, considering Sapphire was around... well that was more of his concern about her hexing him or something for as minor as holding Celaena's hand then what his parents would do if they found out he sneaked out. Though, he wondered why Sapphire worried about every little move he made-it wasn't like Sapphire didn't know he and her sister snogged, she had found them doing such after that quidditch game-the one he lost for his team, along with more than he cared to count. Gryffindor hadn't even been close to the quidditch cup.

He paid attention as Celaena gave the tour though, and his smile faltered slightly when Celaena mentioned Angel's death and nodded to the fact that they didn't want to mess with the memory of him. Julius could understand that in a way. He raised a brow, though, when Celaena said brightly she wanted to show him Sapphire's room. He looked in and was impressed by what looked like a night sky, but soon Celaena was herding him over to her room and led the way in. He walked in looking around with a smile and went to the window glancing outside at the view. Turning, quickly though, Julius grabbed Celaena's waist and dropped into the large desk chair with her, it rolling back slightly and he looked out. "The view is nice," he confirmed with a smile. "Better to enjoy it with someone, though," He chuckled to Celaena hugging her as he looked out still sitting in the chair where he had pulled Celaena down with him.

(( OOC))
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image

Celaena Elspeth Snow

I see the light

Celaena smiled as he looked out the window. She semi closed the door, so Sapphire wouldn't bust a vein or something... And followed him towards the window. She liked the view. And during certain times of the year she could climb out the window and sit on the roof above. But her thoughts were really very distracted when he turned to her and grabbed her waist. She felt herself lose her balance just as he plopped into her chair. And she landed in his lap... Well partially in his lap. She blushed brightly before giggling quietly at what he said. She put one arm around his neck and placed her hand on his head, resting her head against his as he hugged her. He was so cute! "You are so right. So much better with someone to enjoy it with." She said quietly but happily. She kissed his forehead and chuckled. "I still have plenty to show you about the Manor but I'm really rather comfortable." She said lazily. She figured Sapphire would be up Shortly to check in on them... But she didn't want to do anything else really. She was enjoying just sitting on his lap... Which was most definitely weird... "Sorry about my books, I know they are all over the desk... But then again... How's your studying going?" She asked curiously.

I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
Although my mind keeps wandering to Wonder what the Devil is Doing and He will show up haha

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:51 am
User Image
spacespac

space Julius smiled brightly when Celaena kissed him on the forehead chuckling at him and saying she had more to show about the Manor but was rather comfortable where she was. "Oh, I've seen enough of the manor coming in and now. I'm happy where I'm at," He answered with a grin, glancing briefly out the window and then back to her.

"Isn't it normal to have books spread out on your desk? Hell, you should see my desk, I'm sure if my brother Tyson went into my room he'd die of horror. Not that it is messy exactly but it isn't spotless or perfectly organized. As for my studying... well, I reckon it is going a fair bit better than my little brother Dori's studying going. He's spent all summer in denial the OWLs exist, well, until today when Jess shows up and pulls some ridiculous stunt of 'I'm an older responsible student being kind enough to help an underclassman study'. I doubt studying for the OWLs is really on either of their agendas, though. So, when Dori's lack of studying catches up with him, Dori may very well be in more trouble then I will be for today-if I am caught, of course."

"Oh," Julius added as an after thought, "Sapphire can't pull the 'I'm a prefect' thing really on me, now, since I get to be one of the Gryffindor Prefects. Dori got a spot for his house too. Maybe, our parents will eventually ease up because of that. Anyways, what has been keeping you busy so far this summer?" Julius asked squeezing her to him a little tighter and tapping her on the nose with one of his fingertips.

(( OOC))
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:24 am
User Image

Celaena Elspeth Snow

I see the light

Celaena couldn't help but smile when he said that he was happy to be where he was. She followed his gaze to the window and looked out on the field. Muggles who were outside of the manor would only see wood land, while she could see the field and how indented where the goal posts were supposed to be. Her father took them down the night before, but she knew how to put them back up if they decided to go out on their brooms. When he responded to her apology about her books she chuckled. "I figured yours would look much worse than mine. Tyson is the Slytherin right? The one I haven't met yet?" She asked curiously. When he said that a prefect had come over to 'study' she couldn't help but giggle and blush a little. "I don't think I want to know what they are doing... But, if they keep you from getting trouble that wya, sounds fabulous to me. I might just keep you here." She teased wrapping her other arm around his upper chest. Of course her parents wouldn't be okay with that. But she would be fine just having him there. But who knew when they would get home anyway...

When Julius brought up that he had made prefect, Celaena's eyes widened in surprise. "Congratulations! For you and Dori! I'm happy for you! But... Then you can't do anything you aren't supposed to with me now right? Like kissing and things?" She asked curiously. She wasn't really sure but she wanted to be able to kiss him at least.... She did. She really did, but only if he wouldn't get in trouble for it.

I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image
spacespac

space Julius mocked offense when she spoke about his room being worse and then asked about Tyson. "You think I'm messy? That's awful..." He smiled and said, "And yeah, Ty is in Slytherin. He's the quiet one. You've probably seen him around though. As for Dori and Jess, it is Dori, I'll be surprised if they get beyond holding hands..." He trailed off distracted when Celeana wrapped her other arm around him, reminding him of how Julius was fairly confident he was going to get killed by Sapphire at this point and all the more justified if he didn't keep focused on talking and the conversation.

"I... um... considering what I've seen of the other prefects I don't exactly think snogging or holding hands or.. well a lot of things are exactly forbidden," Julius managed turning bright red, adjusting in the hair just slightly and then said with a small smile, "Thanks for the congratulations." Still smiling he took her chin in his hand before leaning forward to kiss Celeana. When it came to kissing at school, Julius was pretty sure he may be safer there kissing Celeana than here in her room with the threat of Sapphire coming to barge in. Then again, a kiss never hurt anyone, or so Julius reasoned. And it wasn't like they weren't dating. At least his parents could be sure he couldn't manage much with his girlfriend-not that he was going to try-when he was at her place and under Celeana's older sister over cautious and over paranoid eye.

(( OOC))
                                                          shabatha

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas