Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
Erase please. <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:14 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Jinnai
Nicknames: OWW stop that! Seriously stop it! What is your problem? etc.
Faction: Demon
Race: Ginosaji
Natural Ability: High stamina. He seems to have an unlimited battery life though he is slow. Kind of like a horror movie monster, he keeps coming after you even when you want him to stop. He will run out of batteries though.. okay stamina. He isn't perfect, it just lasts longer.

Personality: I would hazard to say he has very little in the way of a personality, he grins creepily follows people around and mercilessly keeps smacking them with spoons. When he finds a target he wont leave them alone. Doesn't speak, doesn't react when they get mad, just keeps hitting and hitting and hitting.... Why a spoon? I don't know but he keeps a supply of them in his hoodie so he is never without.

What motivates him? What drives him? Darned if anyone knows, he doesn't talk to tell them, just smacks away. Can anything stop him? Okay that is a problem, they probably can. See he is new at this whole actually keeping up with the attacking thing. Heck he tries, tries really hard, but.. well his aim is a bit off... and he needs practice.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? No one really knows, he showed up one day and decided to start hitting people with his spoon. Seriously how the heck can someone get rid of him? What if he starts hitting the teachers? Okay that isn't fully true either, see he did show up, did try to hit people, did it work, well.. not so well, see teachers, staff, older students... they are.. practiced. Probably that is why he is here, creepy grin and all... just to learn to be better.

FEAR Ability: Stop that! (double take)
With a creepy grin Jinnai moves in for the .. well not kill but for a good strike, slamming hard with an extra large spoon.

Double Take
By focusing their Fear, users of this particular art can empower themselves to deliver two powerful attacks in rapid succession. Of course, being able to hit anything is another story all together.

Tier One:
Dice: 4d6
First Two Dice: Add the first two dice and subtract 6. This is the damage of the first attack.
Last Two Dice: Add these two dice together and subtract 6. This is the damage of your second attack.

Tier Two:
Dice: 4d8
First Two Dice: Add the first two dice and subtract 6. This is the damage of the first attack.
Last Two Dice: Add these two dice together and subtract 6. This is the damage of your second attack.

Tier Three:
Dice: 4d10
xxxxx Example: Say I roll 2, 5, 4, 6.
xxxxx 2+5=7-6= 1 for first attack.
xxxxx 4+6=10-6= 4 for second attack.

Note #1: You can only target ONE person with this attack!

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Grey
Hair Colour/Style: Not really sure, probably black though.
Clothing Style/Colours: Black... seriously just black, hoodie, black pants, black shoes... darn he is creepy
Extra: White skin, black around eyes and black lipstick and a large cricked toothy grin. Ghoulish. The below linked mark on the back of his left hand, spoon in his right.
References: https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2651950823&feature=iv&src_vid=oKeFNhrmbnQ&v=9VDvgL58h_Y
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2011/051/9/2/ginosaji_1_by_tatoyo-d3a0i1b.jpg

lol not really XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:12 pm
Hello~

Just a small bit of crit.

I would highly recommend reworking your idea for his personality. I understand what you're trying to do, and it works very well for a creepy weird background character, but for a character with a 3-4 stage plan, having seemingly no personality will get old really quick. Remember that the goal with a student is to get the 175 rp points required to get them all the way to alumni. That's a lot of points to go through with just "he smiled creepily."

I'd recommend actually giving him a motive and personality. Everyone is Halloween is creepy and scary, but what makes him special?

steal

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas