Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
David and Shayna's Apartment Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:16 pm
David and Shayna's Abandoned Apartment

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Located in London is a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment originally rented by David Clarisse and Shayna Snow. The two decided to rent the space after graduating from Hogwarts. David had initially planned to move out on his own due to becoming a werewolf and wanting as little contact with his family as possible. However upon opening up and telling Shayna about it he realized he was better off with her then without. The two got married after living together for some time. After being in separate rooms they converted Shayna's old bedroom to a bedroom for their son Benjamin. The small family has since moved out.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
xKitchen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Living Room xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bathroom

User ImagexxxUser Image
xxxxxxxx Benjamin's Bedroom xxxxxxxx David & Shayna's Bedroom

Ways To Get In Touch

✗ Muggle Phone Lines (disconnected)
                                ✓ Owl Messaging
                                ✗ Floo Network
                                ✓ Apparition (since old tenants moved out)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:24 pm
Where Are We Now?

The Clarisse family consisting of David, Shayna & Benjamin has moved out after the death of Johnathan and Mary Jane.

OPEN ROLEPLAY LOCATION

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:37 pm
Home Information!

History:

David and Shayna meet their first year at Hogwarts and instantly had a crush for one another. No surprise there considering just about every Gryffindor in his family ended up with a Ravenclaw. At the start of second year David got up the courage to ask Shayna out and the two have been together ever since. Even when vampires and werewolves attack the two have always been there for each other.

- David is a Former Gryffindor
- Shayna is a Former Ravenclaw.

- Both played on their house Quidditch teams as Seekers.
- David was turned into a Werewolf during his sixth year.

The two rented the flat as soon as they graduated. They soon after married in 2023. A year after their marriage they were blessed with their son Benjamin.
They have since moved out of their starter home and into David's family home after the death of his parents.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
The lights are out and I barely know you
Were going up and the place is slowing down
I knew youd come around
You captivated me, something about you has got me
I was lonely now you make me feel alive
Will you be mine tonight?

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Our Apartment
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: These stupid applications!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Hmmm, David is in the other room I think
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

Shayna sat on the couch in the apartment. She had only moved int about two weeks ago, and was still unsure how she felt about living in the same house as David. Sure, they were a couple... Five years a couple... But she wasn't sure if she liked how odd she felt. I loved being here and at the same time she felt odd having David in the next room. She sometimes wanted to just go into his room and just lay there to see if he noticed. But each time the idea popped into her head, she blushed and told herself no. Her parents hadn't bee thrilled about the idea either, but they were more okay than she thought they would be. Especially since she wasn't sharing a room with him. She sighed as she messed with the necklace around her neck. She never took it off... She couldn't really because she loved it to much.

At the moment she was doing some applications. Her application for quidditch had been sent the day before and if she didn't get it, she would have other options. Sapphire hooted over her shoulder, causing her to jump before she sighed. "And how did you get there little lady?" She asked the bird as she scooped up the owl and put her back in her cage. Soon returning to the couch putting her feet under her, she sighed at the papers. She didn't want to complete any more... They were dull and she had already finished her back up if Quidditch fell through. If it did then she would send in the application to Hogwarts to be a teacher. That had always been what she wanted to do... But she loved quidditch. She sighed again, set the papers down, and rubbed her forehead.

murruelecreuset

★ - -Ravenclaw Alumni- - ☆ - - 18 Years Old - - ★ - -Dating David Clarisse- - ☆ - -Quidditch Hopeful- - ★

My heart is racing as youre moving closer
You take me higher with every breath I take
Would it be wrong to stay?
One look at you and I know what youre thinking
Times a b***h and my heart is sinking down
You turn me inside out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Our new home

David was in his new bedroom, one that happened to be very black and white as opposed to brown and red. He’d just moved in two months ago and was still getting used to the fact that Shayna was just outside his door. Granted it couldn’t have made him happier that they were living together despite his parents telling him the does and don’t.

As of right now however David was mulling over a letter he’d received from his sister. She’d been sending them like crazy since he moved out. It was practically spamming. David didn’t know what to tell her it was better off having her think he was still mad at her then tell her the truth. He knew Chloe well enough to know what happened less than two years ago would tear her apart.

Looking at the collar that was hanging off his bed, David got up and set the letter he was reading down on his desk with the rest of them. Walking back over to his bed he grabbed the collar and headed out of his room. Seeing Shayna sitting on the couch staring at applications David couldn’t help but smile. He had yet to be accepted as an auror so he was pretty much on hold for a while. He had other ideas just none that he planned on putting in motion as of yet.

“I think you need to get out of the house and away from all this paper work.” David told her before holding the collar out dangling it on his index finger. “I was thinking perhaps getting a roommate to fit this.” he said with a smile. "What do you think?" he asked taking a seat next to her. It seemed like a pretty good idea to him.

With: Shayna

Wearing: Jeans and a Red T-Shirt

OOC: ---

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image
I knew youd come around

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: We are getting a dog!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David

Shayna looked up as she heard David's door open. She smiled as he came out and smiled at her. "Well... If i don't hear back soon i'm going to be sending these in and they need to be done at some point." She said exasperatedly. When he suggested going out for awhile she shrugged. She could see if Serafina was busy or not. Or maybe he had an idea. She set the papers on the little table infront of the couch and looked up at him. She noticed the collar as he dangled it in front of her. She remembered when she had placed it on his desk last summer. She didn't know he was a werewolf at the time. And was even more embarrassed now that she had gotten him a collar.

"I think that's a great idea." She said happily as he sat on the couch next to her. She placed a kiss on his cheek and took the collar from him. "You know that if it's a girl we are going to need to different collar right?" She said teasing. "A dog would be a wonderful idea. Maybe it'll be a better cuddler than you are." She said chuckling.

murruelecreuset

★ - -Ravenclaw Alumni- - ☆ - - 18 Years Old - - ★ - -Dating David Clarisse- - ☆ - -Quidditch Hopeful- - ★

My heart is racing as you're moving closer
You turn me inside out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image

David understood how important it was to hear back from the Ireland Quidditch team. If she didn’t then she would need a backup. That was just another thing he needed to worry about himself. “You’ll hear from them, I'm sure of it.” He assured her. There was no doubt in his mind that she would, Shayna was one hell of a Seeker. The Irish team would be foolish to turn her down.

“I’m glad you think so.” David replied leaning over and kissing her back. “I’m not worried about that besides well need all the typical puppy stuff too.” He said with a smile. When she commented on the dog being a better cuddlier then him, David shook his head. “You think so do you?” he asked her. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around her. “I’m not so sure about that.” He added as he held her in his arms. “So, how about that dog…?”

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
I knew youd come around

Shayna smiled when he reassured her about the quidditch position. "I sure hope so. My back up plan isn't the greatest. I'd be gone for nine months a year." She said with a sigh. She hoped they would. She also hoped they didn't if only because her uncle was on that team. She didn't really care for him to be honest. Sapphire's father was a jerk too... Even if he had been a Gryffindor.

Shayna smiled when he returned her kiss. "You are right. And we will need to make sure it's okay with the apartment contract." She said thoughtfully. She was sure when she had seen the contract that it would be fine. Her attention was stolen when he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. She giggled. "Oh I don't know. I'll have to compare." She said teasing. "Sure just let me up so I can get my shoes." She said chuckling,

When he let her up she poked his nose and went to grab her shoes. While in her room she quickly went over the copy of the contract she had so she would know what was and was not okay. And dogs were allowed. She smiled and placed the shoes on her feet before heading out of her room. "Shall we?"

murruelecreuset

You turn me inside out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:09 pm
User Image

David knew her back up plan was applying to be a professor at Hogwarts. It wasn’t the best but he figured that if it was something she wanted to do he’d support her no matter what. Besides he’s be working anyway so perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad. Though he was pretty much betting that Shayna would be doing Quidditch. “Don’t worry things will work out I promise.” David wasn’t going to give up faith so easily.

David was pretty sure that dogs were permitted in the apartment. Then again he really didn’t think to double check. Luckily that’s why he had her to makes sure of these things. “Compare all you like but I’m pretty sure I’ve won this one.” He replied with a wide smile. “Okay, if I have too.” He said pouting before laughing at his antics as he let her go.

Wiggling he’s nose David smiled. Today was going to be a fun day he just knew it. Knowing she wouldn’t be long, David waited for Shayna to come back out of her room. “Yes, we shall.” He told her with a nod, getting up off the couch. Walking over to Shayna he took her hand. “Next stop Diagon Alley.” With that said David apparated the two of them to their destination just outside the Gringotts Bank.

(Exit to Gringotts Bank)

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image
I knew youd come around

Shayna chuckled as he whined about having to let go of her. After she retrieved her shoes she happily took his hand and they were aparated away.

((Bleh for short exit post))

murruelecreuset

You turn me inside out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image
I knew youd come around

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: So.... Tired....
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: The puppy and David
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Quidditch Uniform

Shayna tried to be as quiet as she could... It was late at night when she finally got home... And she was so seriously tired. Her practices were becoming harder and harder. She had come home once with bruises across her from bludgers. For bludger dodging training. She shuddered at the thought, and the chill of the night air. She climbed the stairs to her and David's apartment. She was so glad to be home. She didn't have to work for a few days, so she had time to relax. At least for a little while. The brunette pulled her hair out of the messy ponytail, as she climbed the stairs, and started braiding it in her normal bed time side braid. As she finished the braid, she pulled out her keys. She had made it to her floor, and was ever so happy to be making the last ten steps to the door. The only thing she hoped, was that David didn't wake up... And their new puppy didn't start barking or otherwise. With a sigh, and hoping for the best, Shayna put the key in the door and turned. It opened quietly, and there wasn't any noise from their dog.

With a sigh of relief, Shayna continued into the dark apartment, glad for the warmth. She sighed happily, and quite tiredly... The brunette took off her scarf and jacket, and hung them in the familiar place... The coat rack, before heading into the kitchen and getting a small drink of water. She drained it, before heading towards her room. She and David slept in separate rooms. Only because the thought of sharing a bed, seemed rather odd at the moment. They were too shy to even think about that part of any relationship. Both it seemed. She smiled slightly at the thought and slowly opened the door to the bedroom, hearing the soft breathing of the puppy. Did David leave her in her room? Hoping that the puppy would help warm her from such a cold practice? That was so sweet of him! She was so happy to have someone as caring and loving as David. It was just a relief that he was so caring and she didn't have to worry as much. She set her bag on the floor. Trying to keep quiet so the puppy wouldn't wake, and happily started taking her clothes off. She didn't need to go to sleep in her uniform. So she stripped to the basics of her normal sleep attire. A light blue tank that wasn't very heavy, nothing underneath said tank top, and a pair of matching light blue under pants. She stretched out the sore muscles and climbed into the left side of the bed. She didn't know why she did, but she liked the left. And she didn't realize that there were two sets of breaths in the bed with her. She was already too far gone.

murruelecreuset

You turn me inside out

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Our home

David had worked his heart out in the last few weeks of auror training. He wanted to be a good auror. Though, who knew that hard work continued after school? When he'd get home David would be exhausted and when it got closer to the full moon it was even worse. So as soon as he got home he crashed into bed before knocking his door closed. As his door closed Mia slid into the room and attempted to jump onto the bed. Hearing her barking David looked down at the ground before bringing his hand down and picking her up onto the bed.

With Mia at his feet, David fell asleep until the little puppy felt it necessary to wake him up for dinner. “Alright, I’m up…” he muttered as he was being attacked by kisses. “Stop Mia...” Picking her up, he slid out of bed and opened his door. Setting Mia down David went over to the kitchen filled her bowl and then proceeded to get his own dinner. If it wasn’t for her he probably would forget to eat. After dinner he took the Pomsky out for a walk and when they returned the two went to bed.

Mia sleeping at his feet, David quickly found himself out cold for the night. He didn’t even wake up when Shayna came into the room and crawled into bed with him. However Mia did as she crawled from her spot in between the two former Hogwarts students. It wouldn’t be long until morning when David would notice his girlfriend had crawled into bed with him…

- - - - -

Stretching David looked yawned before looking up to see the fluffy head of Mia. "Well good morning." he said with a smile before she licked him and hopped off him. When she did he looked over he realized he wasn't alone with Mia, Shayna was in bed with him. David blushed for a moment realizing that she had slid into bed with him and they'd been together all night. The feeling of shock and complete embarrassment disappeared when he realized his girlfriend looked awfully peaceful sleeping there next to him. David thought for a moment before deciding not to wake her. Laying on his side he brushed her hair out of her face gently before laying his hand next to him on the bed. Mia sat at the end of the bed before laying down at David's feet, her tail wagging happily.

With: Mia the puppy... shayna

Wearing: Pajamas

OOC: Sorry it took me so long, and Edited

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image
I knew youd come around

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: So.... Tired....
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: The puppy and David
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Just a tank top

Shayna had dreamed of quidditch, not being able to
catch or spot the snitch but it was okay because she got to see David more. Which caused her to smile in her sleep. She slightly twitched when David moved her hair, and her eyes fluttered open sleepily. She was so tired still, but needed to wake up. She had too. She couldn't just sleep the days away, and there was some light peeking through the curtains. She moaned softly as she pulled her hands out from under the blanket and under the pillow to wipe at her eyes. Rather surprised that Mia hadn't attacked her yet, but maybe her darling new puppy knew she was tired or something? Maybe. But then again, when she moved, she felt the tension on the blanket. There was no way that Mia could make that much tension. She looked under one of her hands and saw David, looking at her with a funny expression. The first question to come to her was 'What?' but then she realized something. "Uh... Good morning? So... Whatcha doing in my room this morning? What time is it?" She asked curiously as she sat up slowly, testing the kinks and sore muscles.

She looked back at David and smiled a little. Of course, she didn't realize that she was in his room. She hadn't noticed. But when she went to get out of bed, well... She realized that she wasn't wearing pants, like she normally didn't when she slept, but since he was in the room with her, she turned bright red. What was she going to do?

murruelecreuset

You turn me inside out

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:23 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Our home

David watched as Shayna opened her eyes sleepily. She still seemed pretty tired to him he wasn’t all that surprised. Then again when wasn’t Quidditch tiring? Luckily Mia wasn’t going crazy over the fact that someone else was up. Maybe he got it out of her system and spared Shayna. “Good morning,” he replied to her when she realized he was beside her. It was clear she was still tired because when she asked him what he was doing in her room, he just had to laugh.

“Well… it’s eight o’clock in the morning and the funny part is you’re actually in my room.” David told her smiling back at her. When Shayna got out of bed even he was blushing. The hard part was he was trying hard not to stare at her but he just couldn’t help it. That’s when an idea sort of hit him to save them both from this embarrassing moment (more so on her part). “Um… how about I take Mia and get all of us some breakfast, while you go to your room and get dressed?” David suggested as he slid out of bed.

Status: Happy, a little shocked... and perhaps a bit embarrassed
With: Mia the puppy & Shayna

Wearing: Pajamas

OOC: Sorry it took me so long. I thought I'd done it already but I guess not sweatdrop

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image
I knew youd come around

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: You little munchkin!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: The puppy - Mia
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothes

Shayna was sitting on the couch, her first friday off in quite a while, and she was comfy on the couch reading. That was... Until Mia started getting into a playful mood and grabbed one of her shoes. The brunette heard the growling and jumped up at the sight of her new puppy shaking around one of her shoes. The girl scrambled around after the puppy, trying to get back her shoe, and failed miserably at it. Ending on her sides in a heap glaring lovingly at the dog. Who simply dropped the shoe and wagged her tail. Shayna sighed and started to giggle as she grabbed one of Mia's squeaky toys, squeaked it, and tossed it for the dog to run after. She sat up and leaned against the couch as the dog ran around trying not to bring it back. After a moment, Shayna slipped onto her knees and growled at the puppy before chasing after her to get the toy.

murruelecreuset

You turn me inside out

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers