Seaki
Sunny was taking a short break from her scavenging. She'd found a couple interesting things early in the day so far, but nothing of note. Just things to make trinkets and such that could be traded away for better things. She was better at finding trinkets and such rather than anything special or useful. Still, she gave a small hum, stretching.

She hoped she could find some companionship for the day. If anything, she could sit and daydream for a while. Either way, she would have a nice break and start her search again within renewed vigor.

Velveteen Angel
Vorona was taking a walk - her eyes on the ground and a few feathers tucked behind her ear. She was not the most adept scavenger - she was thankful for the others around her for their abilities or else should would have died months ago. However, she liked to try and help, especially while they were trying to establish themselves. She glanced up at the ground at a familiar scent. She smiled at the female wild dog before her. She knew her, though not well.

"Greetings Sunny," she called out softly, hoping not the startle the other.

Seaki
The silver dog's ears flicked towards the voice. It was quite a familiar one after all. "Ah, hello!" She greeted in turn. She bounced on her toes a bit. "How are you doing today?" She knew not long ago the leader of this little group had been healing - she was likely still healing, after all. She sat, settling for her small break.

She had been quite diligent in her recent searches, but she often didn't keep the things she found herself. She was a terrible artisan so she often passed them off others who could.

Velveteen Angel
Her wounds had healed but the scars remained, and the slight limp in her back leg slowed her down a lot - all reminents of her past injuries. She smiled. "I am alright today," she mused, "my leg is a bit stiff so I thought I might walk and see what I could find." She motioned to the feathers behind her ear, her only real 'find' thus far. She was not that good at scavenging after all.

"How are you?" She asked to be polite and also because she was simply curious. Her injuries made her a sometimes distant monarch, but she did like being amongst the pack. She wanted to know if everyone was happy

Seaki
"I see! There's been a few good things today, but nothing so notable," She told her. "It's good to get out and about every once in a while." Sunny was chipper - a happy gal with undying optimism. "Have you found anything?" She was always curious about what everyone else found, after all.

"Oh I'm fantastic!" She grinned. "The weather's been cool lately, and more things are cropping up," She told the leader. Some things had blown from down the mountain with the winds and sometimes other creatures would drop things as they passed through on their migrations.

Velveteen Angel
Vorona smiled, intrigued by the optimism. She had been optimistic...once. Before the mountain had taken it's toll on her and left her broken. Would she be optimistic again? She hoped so. For now, she would soak up the optimism that Sunny offered. "Not much," she admitted. "I am not the best at this, I must confess. I am grateful for all the scavengers that we have - if we were to rely on me, I fear we would all simply be adorned in feathers," she laughed lightly. She glanced up at the nearby swell of the mountain.

"Ahh, so the mountain is still providing ofr us?" She mused gently. She had relied on it wholeheartedly, and now, was it showing favor to them again? That would be amazing...

Seaki
"Well feathers can always be made into trinkets," she glanced up at the once that graced the Leader's visage. "Sometimes passing rogues want to trade, after all," She said. "They might trade meals or hunting tips or anything really," she offered. Feathers could be useful after all. She had come across quite a few who wished for them when she was a simple rogue herself.

She'd collected quite a few of them in her time there, but now she was here and she was glad her skills were useful.

She turned her gaze to the mountain for a moment. "Everything's got it's good an bad points, and I suppose the few things that do come down here are part of the good so far," She gave the leader a soft smile. She didn't know the full story but the look on her face said something to her.

Velveteen Angel
Vorona nodded in understanding. "I suppose that is true, hopefully we can manage many trades with rogues, there is much that we don't have here that others do," she admitted. The lack of prey beasts nearby made life harder at times, but Vorona was still content with their location. The pack had it rough but they were a rough pack. There were many of them, and they each had strengths that they would bring to the pack. Someday, they would be strong again. For now, they would search for that strength.

"I hope we stay within its favour," she wished outloud, her back leg twinging in pain of the memory of what happened when they were not in the mountain's favour. Things could change quickly, and she could only hope that they wouldn't change. She shook her head, trying to dispel the memories. She smiled. "Have you found much today?"

Seaki
"Indeed! But I like it here," she said, sincerely. It was home for her now. She might not know many of the inhabitants - she was shy, sometimes, but she was getting better at being more outgoing!

"I haven't found much," she showed the leader the contents of her pouch. "Just a few shiny stones and some tree nuts that I think came from the mountains," she said. It could make a necklace of some sort, she thought, but she didn't have the skill to make one. Or she could perhaps trade the nuts to an avian or some such, she didn't really know.

"I hope to find more today though!"

Velveteen Angel
Vorona peeked at the finds, impressed at her eye for pretty things. She would have overlooked the stones as nothing more than rocks, but they were very pretty now that she was looking at them. "Well done," she encouraged gently. "You have found some beautiful items." She hesitated for a moment and peered at her, cautious. She wasn't sure if the female before her would be comfortable with it but... "would you mind if I walked with you? I would not mind learning some skills to support the pack a little." She was not a good scavenger but she hoped that some day she would learn.

Seaki
Sunny bounced a little as she stood. "Of course! I wouldn't mind at all," She was cheerful. It was always fun to scavenge with another, even if they didn't know quite what they were doing. Everyone could always learned something. Even she could always learn more about scavenging.

"I was heading in this direction before I stopped," She noted tilting her head. "Follow me~"