Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[PRP] Stretching legs [Snowball/Yumi] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:43 pm
Kepler, God bless her soul, was a stiff. She was always studying and working. When she wasn't doing that, she was cleaning up after her siblings, maybe trying to get out to go look at the night sky, starry and beautiful. Yumi could understand, but she needed some fun. Needed someone to talk to, needed a good scratching! Something. Fun. She needs fun.

Sighing heavily, she jumped out of the window of the living room and let his tail flick this way and that as she waded through the grass and towards the city. It was a good thing she now resided close, otherwise it would be so very boring and not worth the trip. Within a few minutes, she found herself upon Main Street and just hummed to herself. The small Snowshoe trotted down the street, dodging grabby handed children. Sticky things didn't need to touch her fur. She wasn't in the mood to be sticky.

"If only Kepler would have come with me," she murmured to herself. "I don't know what to do with myself." There were no butterflies at night, especially in the city, thus, looking for someone to play with.

LP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:39 pm
Snowball had stretched out among one of the nearest cafe's. Usually prowling for something nice and purple he was looking for a small treat and mrowling at couples walking by and being cute often helped.

He'd earn a scratch on the head or a small snack. He wasn't worried about sticky figures he always stayed far enough away from kids because the jewels in his tail they often liked to go after. At this point he was preening when he noticed a favorite treat of his, cinnamon buns. Ohh, if only Niflhel was here he'd buy one! Though Snowball had ditched the knight to his own devices.

He was sitting however now on his hind legs paws up. He'd learned the trick from Merlin though he'd added his own twist of big, rounded eyes and pitiful mew when the pair walked by with the Cinnamon buns. Hoping to catch their attention.

Saint Sergio

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:28 pm
The smell of warm cinnamon buns drifted through the air and Yumi's stomach growled loudly, reminding her that she hadn't eaten dinner before she left. Wincing at that knowledge, the blue eyed-female ran that direction, starting to sniff around the chairs and the tables. She wasn't above eating sweets off the floor. Too bad they didn't have monk fish here. Alas, beggars shouldn't be choosers, and at this point, she was a beggar.

For a moment all she could think about was the deliciously sweet smell.. until she felt a familiar bit of energy. Not familiar as a someone, but familiar as... as something. A familiar energy. Her tail flicked as she looked up and around, tail flicking this way and that before spotting another feline. ...With a star on his head.

Excellent. She basically frolicked over to him, stopping just in front and grinned widely.

LP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:55 pm
Snowball's tail twitched as he finally procured some cinnamon bun. Taking a delicate bite of it after a mewl of appreciation towards the couple that had melted seeing him. He also allowed them to give him a nice petting before they moved on and as he took the second and final bite - well he stopped in mid chomp actually. He spotted something purple!

His ears perked up and realizing he looked a little silly sitting there mouth open about to take the last bite of the Cinnamon bun he was gawking at the purple butterfly on the new cat's collar. He looked around, once, twice . . . three times. When he was sure no one was in ear shot he purred a soft. "Well hello."

He wanted to finish off the cinnamon bun soo badly . . . though he'd feel selfish if she hadn't had anything . . . "Have you had any of this cinnamon bun it's positively delish."

Saint Sergio

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:11 am
Yumi was doing her own looking cute and rubbing against people to get a scrap of something. It was the perfect day for cinnamon buns, it really was. Her ears flicked and then she let out a startled yowl as she got kicked away, falling to her side and hissing at the human. How rude! Really.

Just as she righted herself, there was another feline within standing distance and then he talked. Ah, so not another feline. Glancing about as well, she gave him a wide smile. "Wow, there are others," she whispered, moving closer. "....I tried, but the rude man over there kicked me. Humans are so mean." She hung her head, ears flattening before waving a paw. "You eat it. I'll find some. Don't you worry." She giggled a little and just glanced around. "I'm Yumi."

LP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:44 am
Snowball watched as she was kicked and sighed. This was why he didn't stay near feet. His ears had fallen down and he glared at the particular human that had done that. So mean!

When he was going Snowball shook his head and sighed taking the other bite when she said she'd find her own. His cheeks puffed out for a moment while chewing on the pastry before swallowing and started grooming himself a little. "Snowball." He offered in between human's passing. "It's safer up on this wall than it is near their feet. You at least can't be kicked." Though it was a different story about people trying to pick him up.

His eyes were on her purple butterfly as he thought though. "And yeah there's others. Not a horrible many but enough." He continued to wash his face almost daintily. Ears twitching when he heard a child and looked in the direction of her for a brief moment.

Saint Sergio

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:49 am
Yumi giggled a little and just moved around to look at other tables, though she did note the eyes on her butterfly. Her ears flicked a little and then she swished her tail before showing it off for him, moving closer. "You like it? It's not going to fly off..." That was her way of teasing him for watching it so much.

Glancing about, she dodged a pair if sticky children hands by ducking under an empty table and huffed. "Maybe we should move somewhere else." Like on a wall. That sounded nice. "Once you're done, that is! Don't hurry or anything."

Ah, she wanted to tackle him and play fight. She wanted to play so badly. Kepler didn't play with her today, so she had a lot of energy saved up.

LP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:25 pm
"It's a very pretty color~" The white cat answered as Yumi was teasing him and he chuckled a little bit. "It's not? That's a shame, it means I can't take it home for my collection."

When Yumi moved to dodge the children and then twist through the tables. Snowball let her as he continued to stay perched on his wall nearby. He watched as she hid under a table. He finished grooming himself as she mentioned once he was done. His ears flicked as he looked around, the humans had gone.

"If you've had enough for a snack I know somewhere safer." He added as he jumped off the wall and stretched, "We'll probably get something good there too." He headed around behind the little cafe where there'd be little traffic in the form of parents and kids.

Saint Sergio

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:52 am
She was so done with this place. Children made her really anxious and so she nodded when he offered to take them someplace safer. She twined her way through the tables as she padded after him, tail high as she looked about. Yumi was really surprised she wasn't picking up any signatures. This was a very public place after all. Ah, well. This was a good sign!

With her step lighter, she pounced after him now, swatting at his fluffy tail when she got close enough and just giggled to herself. She could have fun with just about anything. "Hey, heeeey. Who's your senshi?"

LP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:19 pm
Snowball paused, he stretched out a little and then continued on their walk behind the cafe settling eventually on a pile of boxes out side of the back door. Which was propped open, he was careful when he spoke.

"We have to be mindful of the humans, since the door is open. If they hear us talking it could be a problem since we don't know if they're senshi, negaverse, dark mirror or civilian." There were many problems talking could incur and Snowball was occasionally irritated by it.

"Anyhow, My senshi is Princess Polaris. She's away visiting family for now though." Snowball sighed slightly as he sat there, "And yours?"

Saint Sergio
Sorry for the belated reply

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:45 am
There certainly was a great deal to remember when being a Mauvian on Earth, but what could you do, really? Yumi jumped up on the boxes as well and just got as comfortable as she could before eyeing the door like it offended her.

Honestly, it wasn't every day you met another cat! Flicking her tail, she turned back to Snowball when he introduced his Senshi by name and just gave a grin. "Sailor Kepler is her name. Alas, I didn't awaken her, but she's a good girl. Probably in school. So.. Princess Polaris.. I've heard rumors of her but never did meet her. Maybe when she's back you'll introduce me?" She gave a little laugh and just started to ease into a more relaxed state.

LP
<3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:10 pm
Snowball's tail twitched as she spoke. "Ahhhh I actually believe I was the one to waken Kelper." He mused as he thought, "Senshi of words?"

He chuckled a little as she spoke, "Ah, well, sure when she's back I'll be happy to introduce you." He looked at the door again, "I'm sure she'd love to meet more cats."

At this point Snowball hopped down, "Gimme a second." As he padded towards the door that was slightly ajar and started scratching on it. Really he hoped one of the guys that knew him with Azzo was here. "Mrowl?" He called poking his head in just a little before scratching more.

Saint Sergio
If you want feel free to play whoever comes out. owo

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:07 pm
Just as she was about to open her mouth again, Snowball jumped down and headed to the door. Yumi's head canted to the side and her tail flicked a little before she hopped down as well, following him and attempted to peek inside.

Oh, so maybe he knew someone here? Her tail flicked a little curiously before she put a paw on Snowball's head and pushed to get a better view, also mewling but sounding very much like a kitten. Who could possibly be there?

LP
NO IDEA WHO TO PLAY sobs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:43 pm
Soon there came to the door a tall man with an apron on looking down at the pair of cats. He did recognize Snowball and the man sighed, "Is that human of your's now sending you on the runs? You're too small to carry everything he eats." There was a pause as he eyed the snowshoe lady.

"Ohhhhhhhh you've found a pretty female it seems." He paused and his tone deadpanned as he walked back inside, "This isn't lady and the tramp, you're not getting any music I swear cat."

Snowball mrowled up at the man as he spoke and then when he disappeared Snowball smiled at Yumi before whispering while watching inside the back of the bakery for the man to come back, "Watch this."

Saint Sergio
owo

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:08 am
Yumi blinked at the humans words and just laughed to herself mentally. Lady and the Tramp? Was that some kind of thing? She was confused on that reference and made a mental note to ask Kepler about it when she returned.

When the man disappeared back inside she looked back to Snowball and then just nodded, looking around the door as well, peering in. "What's he doing? Why does it matter I'm a girl?"

LP

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces