Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Sleepover RP (Chel/Ripley) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:55 pm
"Well." Ripley mused, his search of the crowd ending back where it started; at the pink haired girl by his side. The same one that had been there since he woke up, despite because the very cause of his abrupt nap. "Looks like it's just you and me." He commented idly, somewhat amused that the rest of their friends - which included his not-boyfriend - had seemingly vanished into thin air, leaving the two of them alone.

Not that he knew what to do with this sudden quality time, especially since he hadn't really. Not with her, and certainly not yet.

"...So how about that whiskey?" He suggested, though he found his alcohol as go-to pretty sad. Luckily he could rationalize it away with 'relaxing after difficult mission'.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:16 pm
"Eh?" she responded, turning to the slighter taller male. "Oh... with me?" she asked.

Being around Finn and Jack so much had left her kind of confused as to when she was included in things and when she was not.

enoh love

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:21 pm
Ripley's head tilted just a fraction at her curious choice of words, and finally glanced around them, as if checking to see if there was anyone else he could have meant.

"Of course, with you." He confirmed with a small nod. "If that's alright with you?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:26 pm
Chel smiled in a pathetic sort of way and said, "Yeah! I mean sure ..." She kicked at the ground and said, "Don't really got whiskey at my place though. Actually kinda out of all that."

She hooked an arm around Ripley's shoulder and said, "Just means we gotta go to your place!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:40 pm
Curious reaction indeed.

"My room?" He repeated, musingly, before shaking his head slowly. "Unfortunately-" Her sudden arm around his shoulders made him pause for a second. He was being touched. People who didn't really know him didn't usually touch him. For that single moment, he wasn't sure what to do...and in the end, he continued doing what he had been. Namely: nothing. He resisted reacting, because he suddenly couldn't recall how. "-My room is out. I can get the whiskey, and meet you at yours?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:45 pm
"What the ******** is it with you assholes and having big mysterious black holes for rooms," she said with a shake of her head. Still, Ripley's deal was a good one. She knocked her head against his before detaching and saying, "We invitin' the losers or no?"

She didn't mine her own room so much. "Can I 'least walk you to your dorm before we go up, or 'sat off limits too?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:15 pm
"It's a mystery." Ripley offered, as close to an apology as he was willing to give. Though, judging by her reaction, he imagined she had tried to go to Finn's room at some point - unless Jack had similar rules for personal space issues. It was hard to say.

"They left us. They can spend the night sober." A thin smile ended up on his lips at her overly familiar gestures, but in his lack of experience in dealing with just this, he didn't return the gesture. Though he did make a brief show of putting apparently serious thought into her offer and question.

"No, I can allow that." He gave that much at least, putting false hesitation in his voice. "This way." With Chel draped on his shoulder, he started to head towards the Trainee hallways and, naturally, his room.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:36 pm
Chel never thought to consider that perhaps it was not the boys who had mysterious rooms, but that it was Chel that they were trying to keep out.

She grinned when Ripley suggested they leave the other two out. "I like you Ripples. You're a good guy. You could do way better than Finn." Metaphorical thumbs up from Chel because she thought the world of Finn and Jack.

"You doin' okay by the way? After all that s**t you probably got stuff rattlin' your head, right?" She trailed a few steps beside him, trying to figure out this enimga known as Ripley. Also known as new friend.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:58 pm
Ripples.

Suddenly, his expression dropped to pure disinterest. Not her, too. Whoever kept giving people that name needed to be stopped. Seriously stopped. Perhaps beaten. Stupid Otto, really. He started this whole mess. ******** Otto. ******** everyone who insisted on continuing that stupid nickname.

"Please don't call me that." He asked, though he already knew it would do him no good. He had even been about to agree - that he liked her too - until that stupid, useless name. "And - what makes you say that?" He still had no idea how she found out. Not that it was a secret, but even from the way Finn had reacted - it was a surprise to hear those particular dots connected.

"My face still hurts, if that's what you mean." He gave her a look, as if to say thanks for that, by the way.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:05 pm
Chel blinked a few times. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't know it was a thing. Promise not to use it~" Unlike most people CHEL WAS NOT A d**k (most of the times anyways). "How about ... Riptide? Or um ... Riiiiipley. Wow your name is hard for nicknames."

She was lost in thought for a moment as Ripley went on. An impish smile crossed her face, ugly teeth painting her mouth. "So you two are ********. I knew it. I have a sixth sense for this s**t I swear. They should pay me for this." She knocked against Ripley's side again and said, "Just meant that Finn's a d**k. Finn's a d**k and Jack's a jackass. Get it? Jack a**?"

Ooooh right. She winced slightly at Ripley's face and said, "Desperate times call for desperate measures?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:18 pm
"Or just 'Ripley'?" He suggested, rather innocently. Though in the past he had been referred to as 'Rip', and 'Lee' on separate occasions. And Rip-van-winkle...and actually Riptide too, now that he was thinking about it. Honestly, he could care less about most nicknames, as long as they were within reason. He'd even answer to hey you.

"Seems like a useless power." And his sincerely hoped nobody cared enough to pay someone to find out who was screwing who. "...and does it matter?" He asked, internally defeated. He simply didn't have the energy to refute her, and at this point in their relationship, it wasn't like he needed to hide it, either; he was simply uncomfortable with the prospect of being gossip. He let out a small oof at her knock, and gingerly rubbed his side. Damn, this girl was violent.

"You're saying I'm not?" It was a nice thought at least, to suggest that he wasn't an a**; he certainly wasn't as outwardly abrupt as those two, but he certainly had the capacity for it. "I get it. Very funny." He even offered a small smile, because he could pretend that he was nice like that. As for the knock to his head, he waved it off with a gloved hand.

"It's fine. Nice shot, by the way." He stopped their wandering in front of room 171 - his dorm room, his plain, boring, meticulously organized dorm room - and reached into his pocket for the key, unlocking it easily enough. "Is whiskey your poison?" He probably had something else around here. Maybe.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:23 pm
"Booooring. We'll give Riptide a test run," she said with a grin. Better than Ripples, right?

She grinned and said, "'Course it don't matter. I'm just happy I figured out somethin' on my own for once. Jack n' them always gotta spell stuff out for me." She noticed him rubbing his side. Damn this boy was a paper bag.

At the question of him being d**k, Chel shook her head. "Mmm, not so far? Why, you breakin' hearts and robbin' banks without me?" She grinned, choosing to ignore his poison question. Chel wasn't sure what her poison was. They all felt like bliss to her.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:41 pm
Ripley sighed. Fine. Riptide. It was a little better than Ripples, he assumed. It'd do for now, until he could convince her to go with his real name.

"Ah." So it was less a commentary on his private life, and more as personal pride in putting together some pretty distant, frayed strings. "Well, congratulations." One gloved hand reached behind her to clamp on her opposite arm to pull her against him for a brief side hug.

He proceeded to give some thought to her options. "Not today, no." Shaking his head, he wandered into his room and to his shelf, looking at the bottles that littered it. "I'll bring you next time, if you'd like." A simple enough offer, and as full of s**t as the idea of him robbing a bank was.

"Vodka or Tequila?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:51 pm
Chel grinned and said, "I'd like that a lot! I can get a sexy bank robber costume n' everything."

He continued to badger her about alcohol. "Both?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:44 pm
"Sure. Sounds good." He paused a little bit, pondering what she would look like in a sexy bank robber costume until he brought himself back to the present, and the all-important what to drink question.

"Both it is." He took them down from the shelf, handing the whiskey to her while keeping the vodka to himself for now. Sharing and all that. "Anything else?"

chiickadee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces