Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:43 pm
тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм

User Image

As much as it sounds like a place where kids smoke... It's
actually an arcade! Here you can play just about every old game possible. Is that
Mario I hear? Maybe a little bit of Sonic. And who can't forget some gold ol'
Mortal Kombat? Heck, you could even just shoot some basketball hoops for
tickets if you like. Not to mention, it's even connected to an inner store! Buy
some of the newest games on tap, it'll be a joy ride while you're here! Don't be
afraid to jump down the warp pipe.

Available Items:
All arcade games: $0.25 (each)
Small Character Plushies: $12
Big Character Plushies: $15
Consoles: $60
Controllers: $20
Memory Cards: $10
Old, Old Games: $7
Old Games: $10
Pre-Owned: $15
New-ish: $20
New: $30

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:59 pm
"I just I want to play video games...is that so hard to ask?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden stood in front the Mortal Kombat arcade game, tapping hard on the buttons of the machine. His plain face just looked at the screen as his opponent's health ran low. The bright flashing lights from the game shined on his light green eyes. His ear perked up, hearing the losing groans and his character, ripped the spine out of his enemy in a very gory manner. After finishing the fight, his frown turned into a small grin, as he clicked on for another round with another player.

'I need a challenge...' he thought, as he closed his green eyes for a moment, before pressing on the button, beginning another fight. Kaiden, was lose his life yet he still pushed on forward with fighting, not giving up till his last ounce of health. "Die." he said softly, crushing his enemy with punch, making it a K.O at the last minute before dying. Kaiden stopped playing and walked over to the RPG section of the store, looking for something that might interest him

He always enjoyed a good role playing game or a mystery game if possible with an amazing story and making the game into his own choice, that's what caught his heart...a good damn story. 'Seems I am alone again...oh well...' he thought, placing his ear buds into his ear, and started playing classical music from his iPod. 'Now...where is that game I was looking for...' his thoughts continued as his finger skimmed through rows of video game cases.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC:}

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Other Gamers, and just myself Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

User Image

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ➳: Cradle
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ғᴀɴᴄʏ ➳: Outfit

"I gonna take a nap now..Zzzz."

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:33 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $490.50

After she left the candy shoppe, Lexi smiled as she dug in her bag of candy and ate another piece. Walking down the street, the female looked around before tilting her head to the side as she noticed a building. 'The Mushroom Kingdom?' She thought as she walked towards the building, she'd never been in this building before. 'I wonder what this place is?' She pushed the door open and her eyes immediately widened at what she saw inside. 'An arcade!' She thought excitedly as she let the door close behind her slowly.

Walking into the building more, a grin spread on her face as she looked around at all of the games. How had she never discovered this place before!? It was like a haven for a girl like her! As she looked at all of the games, the young woman paused a moment as she heard whispering behind her. Stopping, she glanced over her shoulder and saw some kids looking at her and whispering to each other, one of them pointing at her. Though, when they noticed her looking at them, they quickly turned back to their game.

Looking back at the big scar on the back of her leg, the female sighed a bit as her eyes cast down towards the ground. She knew they were just kids, but it still hurt to see them making comments and pointing at her. Maybe she should have worn pants today. Still looking at the ground, her happiness momentarily ruined as she walked to a different part of the arcade. Sighing a little bit, she then shook her head again. She shouldn't let it get to her so much, she'd had these scars for years now, but every comment and point felt like being punched in the stomach. Glancing up, she noticed a case of video-games and walked over, standing near a blonde male as her eyes scanned over the games.

As she looked at the games, she couldn't help but to glance over at the male standing near her a couple of times, a slight blush appearing on her face. Normally she would have said hello to him, but having those kids pointing at her made her feel a little insecure.. even though she shouldn't. Closing her eyes tightly, she then looked at the male. "Hello!" She said as she smiled. "Want a piece of candy?" She said as she offered him the bag of candy, really hoping that she wouldn't be annoying him or that he would get mad at her. It hadn't even occurred to her how odd it would be, a girl just randomly offering him candy.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

ViViD Maestro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:18 am

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden crouched down on his knees, and grabbed a game case and looked the back of the game for information about it 'Shocked that they brought back Final Fantasy X/X-2...' he thought, and nodded to himself. His soothing music gushed softly into his ears listening to sounds of piano. He always did like classical or instrumentals...but he also had a love for every type of music, either from techno to punk rock.

His green eyes looked sideways, seeing a girl with dark hair and shiny blue eyes, and again his face was emotionless for a moment. Kaiden looked at the games again, then heard the girl greeting herself. He turned his head to her, and nodded softly. "Hey." he said softly, then returned a small smile. He noticed the candy bag in her hand, and asked him if he wanted some. "No thank you...." he said, shacking his head side to side a bit, before placing his finger on the games again.

Kaiden grabbed another video game case 'Ohh...the Mass Effect Trilogy...I know I will have fun with this.' he thought, as he tucked both games under his arm. "I'm Kaiden...a pleasure." he said, looking over his shoulder to the girl.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Other Gamers and this girl Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:47 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi felt a bit more calmed as the male said hi to her and didn't seem mad with her for interrupting him. When he declined the offer on the candy, she gave a small nod before she brought the bag closer to her again, now only realizing how weird it was, some strange girl offering him candy, but oh well. She took out a piece and ate it herself, glancing at the games again for a moment. Even if the male did ignore her now, she was thankful he wasn't rude about it, well, ignoring someone was a small bit rude, but at least he didn't yell at her to go away.

Blinking as the male spoke again, she tilted her head a little before she realized that he had just told her his name. A smile then appeared on her face as she looked up at him. "Lexi. It's nice to meet you too!" She said, her bright blue eyes staring up at him. As Lexi rocked back and forth on her feet a little, she then looked at the male again. "So, Kaiden, What's your favorite type of game?" She asked, blushing just a little before she made herself stand still, glancing at the games under his arm, but she couldn't see the titles of them.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

ViViD Maestro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:45 am

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden stopped skimming through the games and looked at Lexi. "I play mostly everything...but the one that keeps me interested is role playing games and jrpgs." He said, showing her the games from under his arms. "Like these." He added, looking down the games with a small smile, to other people they may think it's just a hobby, but to him they were more like journeies to a different place, a brand new story to be told.

The games he had picked out was Final Fastasy X/X-2 and the Mass Effect Triogly. Both were RPGs that's for sure. One very fiction with a world of swords, magic and different races. While the other was science fiction, and you're the one that was in command to save the Galaxy, while trying to be either good or a renegade to end a galactic war. "Do you have a favorite type of game?" He returned her the question she had asked him moments ago.

Kaiden watched her as she rocked back and forth on her feet, she was unusual to him, I suppose he still wasn't used to people as much. Only type of conversations he would endure in were either about food, video games or boxing. His green eyes looked at the scar on her leg, he didn't mind it...but rather wondered how did it feel to get that scar, for he never has felt that type of pain at all.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Other Gamers and this girl Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:03 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Looking at the male, she then gave a small nod before she looked at the games he had in his hand. She hadn't played those games before, but they did look interesting. She then looked up at him again as he asked her about her favorite type of game. What was her favorite type of game? "I enjoy role playing games as well, just because I'm not very good at playing action games." She said, chuckling a little as she remembered all of the times she had gotten frustrated trying to play video games with her cousins and they kicked her butt at them. Though, she did like playing Mario games, but that was about it. Her bright blue eyes looked at him again before she noticed him looking at the scar on her leg, causing her to fidget a little bit. She knew people were probably just curious as to how she got the scar, but it kind of made her a little bit uncomfortable, the dark-haired female was just hoping that he wouldn't make any comments about the scar. She was usually somewhat okay with people asking her questions, but she had heard enough snarky comments about it to last her a lifetime.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

ViViD Maestro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:32 am
User Image
| Mood♚ Confused/Amazed | Location♚ Mushroom Kingdom | Tagged♚ Kaiden, Lexi | Money♚ $500 | ♚Outfit♚

-----

♔ ♕ ♚ ιpѕa мarιѕ regυlυѕ ♚ ♕ ♔

User ImageUser Image

Nimia wobbled his way into the arcade. His human legs had never been put to use until now, so he probably looked like an idiot as he made his way in. This is not how royalty is supposed to be presented! he fumed to himself as he desperately clutched the wall for support. He probably looked like a complete fool who was just learning how to walk. Well, he was just learning how to walk. How do peasants walk around on these things with such ease?

It's indescribable how useless these things seemed to Nimia as he looked over at the two humans, one of them seemed chipper, and the other seemed basically calm.

Nimia struggled to stand straight before he called to their attention. "Excuse me, peasants, I require assistance" He asked, trying to look as regal as possible. Actually, on further study of the one with piercings, he was quite... attractive. "Well hello there~" Nimia cooed, flashing a wink to the one with the piercings.

[ OOC: ]

ViViD Maestro

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:03 pm

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden caught Lexi's eyes and bowed his head to her. "Sorry for staring...I just..." he said a bit, before feeling an eerie jolt inside him. His green eyes looked over to the man with long blonde hair, who had stationed himself on the wall...almost as if he couldn't stand properly. He placed the games he chosen to the side on top of the shelf, and turned to Lexi for a moment again. "I just believe that scars are tragically beautiful, no matter what size or shape they are...it tells stories of people's past wither bad or good...having does memories is truly a blessing." he said, looking at her with his calm eyes "Good, then I know who to go when I want to play games with." he added with a smile.

He felt a sweat dropped from the back of his head, seeing the male was trying to be...friendly towards him. Kaiden wanted to leave the male be...but in wasn't in his nature to leave someone in need. Kaiden walked over to the male, and wrapped the male's arm around his own neck, helping him up. "Left foot...then your right foot...slowly and steady..." he said, looking at the man with his green eyes, giving him a calm and expressionless face. He started walking slowly back to Lexi, with this other strange male.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Lexi...and this other male Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:20 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at the male and was a bit ... well ... startled that he actually apologized for staring at her scar. "It's okay, I'm used to staring..." She said softly before blinking in surprise, she tilted her head at the blonde before a blush appeared on her face at what he said about scars being tragically beautiful, she had never thought of it that way, all she saw her scars as were ugly things that people mocked her for. "Thank you..." She said to him softly, his words really did help a little bit, it was the first time anyone had said something kind of positive about her scars. It was either people making a rude comment, or silently staring at her.

Looking into his eyes, a smile then appeared on her face at the thought of having someone to play games with. "Yeah." She said, her happiness picking up again. The female then glanced back over her shoulder as she heard another voice behind them, looking at the male who was wobbling like a newborn giraffe. He seemed like he was just learning how to walk, while she felt a little bad for the male, she couldn't help but to tilt her head to the side as he referred to them as 'peasants'. 'He must be one of the rich members of the community' She thought, they were usually the ones that gave the rudest comments to her. She then fidgeted just a little as the stranger attempted to flirt with Kaiden. Looking at him curiously before she watched as Kaiden went over to help the male walk. Bright blue eyes watched as Kaiden led the other male over to where she and him had been standing just moments before.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

ViViD Maestro

Scarborough Fairness

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Curious | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Kaiden, Lexi | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

Nimia blushed slightly when he was assisted with walking. "I know how to walk, but I don't mind if you feel like holding me~" Nimia grinned, trying his best not to look like an idiot as he stumbled along. Nimia turned his attention to the girl and cleared his throat. "I suppose I have to introduce myself. I am Nimia Adest, crowned prince of the sea!" Nimia declared rather proudly. His royal blood out to impress these people. A merman surely must be impressive to these peasants.

Nimia was still not liking the situation. If he could walk like a normal person the situation would have been a lot better, but considering he had been swimming with a tail most of his life walking was not going to be easily learned. "So I assume this is your entertainment center? All of the peasants gather here for a good show or something like that?" Nimia asked, turning his head curiously at everything in the building.

ViViD Maestro

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:14 pm

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Nimia first comment about him holding him...fact was he couldn't feel him when he reached out and helped the blonde male. Kaiden didn't seem that impressed when Nimia had said he is the prince of the sea, he just shrugged it off and thought of him like anyone he'd met. He let go of Nimia's arm from his neck, and slowly stepped back, picking up his games, tucking them under his arm as he shoved his hands into his pockets

Kaiden didn't like the fact he kept referring these people as peasants, these individuals were people just as much as this so called prince is. His green eyes looked from Lexi to Nimia. "I prefer if you didn't call these people peasants. They are just like you and me...we cry, we enjoy, and we laugh. Many are one and one is many." he said, calmly feeling a bit bothered that he just said that, but he felt the need to say it. "Kaiden Doyle...is my name." he introduced himself, bowing his head a little. "This place is more like a haven, where people play games to escape the real world troubles...but the view varies on their own way of thinking." he added, looking at the shelves and grabbed another game case, before turning to the others.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Lexi and Nimia Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Scarborough Fairness

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:32 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi watched the two males before looked at the new male as he introduced himself as the prince of the sea, well that explained why he was calling everybody peasants. The female glanced away from them for a moment before looking at the shelf of games, her eyes lighting up a little as she grabbed a Legend of Zelda game and held it. Legend of Zelda was one of her favorite games, it had been a quest of hers to own all of the games, but she only had one so far, well, two now after she bought this one. She then turned her attention back to Kaiden as the male asked Nimia to not call anyone peasants, Lexi herself had been a little annoyed by it, but there was no way she would have spoken up about it, she liked to avoid confrontation at all costs, that's probably why she was a big target for bullies, she never fought back agaisnt them. Sighing softly under her breath, she shifted the game to her other hand before she opened her bag of candy again and ate a piece, smiling a little bit before thinking she should introduce herself as well, even though the male hadn't really spoken to her directly. "I'm Lexi Miller." She said softy after she had swallowed the piece of candy in her mouth.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

ViViD Maestro

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Confused | Location♚ Arcade | Tagged♚ Kaiden, Lexi | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

Nimia was extremely confused. For one, they didn't seem at all impressed with his mighty title, they were more interested in these... whatever humans call them. Second, the handsome one requested that he not call them peasants? Did they not have a functioning caste system on this island? Or was this another one of those strange things that happened in human culture? "Well alright then... um... peons? serfs? villeins? plebeians? " Nimia guessed, trying to figure out what the poor folk were called on this island.

Nimia was also confused to their curious names. They didn't seem to mean anything with Nimia's knowledge of english, were they just words made up purely to call people? It seemed ridiculous to Nimia. "Escape real world troubles..." Nimia said outloud, his face briefly flickering with misery before returning to its regular glow. "I'd like to try this... whatever you call it. What do you recommend then... Kaiden~" Nimia cooed once again.

ViViD Maestro

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:23 pm

User Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kaiden ran a hand down his face towards his chin, where he started rubbing it lightly looking at the merman. "Call them people...we are all people, that makes us equal." he said, shoving his hand back into his pocket. Was this really how royals acted around people just the same as they were, just cause they had power and money to back up on their status?

He looked over at Lexi, and saw she had picked one of the copies of the Legend of Zelda, a good choice to introduce anyone into the world of video games. "Nice pick there, Lexi. I didn't realize you were fan of that game as well." he said with a small smile. Kaiden turned to Nimia again, and pointed towards Lexi's game. "I would really recommend that one to you...there a fantasy world to explore, swords, arrows, and magic. It's a carefree type of game while you try to complete your missions." he said, giving him a little information about the game.

Of course there would be other games he would recommend to others, but he felt like anyone would enjoy Zelda, since it is an old classic and one of the beloved favorite franchise in the world. Then he reveal the Mass Effect Trilogy game from under his arm. "Then...we have this game right here, it's called Mass Effect. It starts with you being a commander in space...and you can create either a male or female commander to your liking. There is guns, and gravitational powers at your despoil, and you can even hack through enemy shields like a firewall. You can be good or bad...and it's up to you to save the galaxy." he said, feeling kinda happy he had picked out the game.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє мυsняσσм кιиɢםσм Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: A bit irratated...but calm Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Lexi and Nimia Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

User Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Scarborough Fairness

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers