Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] My Bed Plans Are On Hold (Evan / Molly)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:55 pm
Molly was, admittedly, still feeling rather down about Dakota's whole situation, but life went on, didn't it? Throwing herself back into duties and such helped take her mind off of it, a bit. Today had her half-heartedly throwing her lance around at a spar dummy. With the long reach of her weapon, it was easy to keep hitting it, and after some time, Molly let out a sigh. She lowered the tip of her weapon to the ground, and then just stared off at some clovers underneath her boots.

She hadn't pressed any in a long time...maybe she should.

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:36 pm
Fighting dummies wasn't at all satisfying, but the Haunted House shift Evan had volunteered for didn't start for another few hours. He figured he'd warm up a bit and not even have to worry about it once he was out hunting.

He hadn't expected to see Molly out there--especially not looking so sad. Such a sweet girl had no business being anything but cheerful all the time, though their recent mission had been...stressful. "What's the matter, Miss Molly?" Evan asked, concerned, as he approached her.

Lucyal

Inle-roo

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:45 pm
Molly started as she heard a voice and someone approach. Her eyes widened and her posture immediately straightened in surprise. She whipped her head around to the source, her pulled back curls bouncing behind her head. "A-ah! Evan!" She then offered him a sheepish, if not off, smile.

"Good day! Oh...no-nothing!" Her voice got a little high pitched. "I was training and then I started...day dreaming..." A finger came up to scratch her cheek. "How are you?"

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:13 pm
Molly still looked a little off-center to Evan, but he could see that she was trying. He wouldn't push, curious as he was; he didn't want to upset her further by bringing up something she didn't seem like she wanted to talk about.

Still, there were other ways he could help her out. Sparring was great stress relief. "Not bad, Miss Molly. Just figured I'd come out here and stretch my muscles a bit." He smiled at her, though it was somewhat forced, and raised an eyebrow in challenge. "You game?"

Lucyal

Inle-roo

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:01 am
"O-oh...no miss! Just Molly is fine...!" She urged softly, smiling a bit before blinking in surprise. "Oh...? A spar?" She echoed. Well...that seemed good, actually. "Yes!" She nodded her head vigorously. "Alright!"

With a bit of renewed vigor, Molly raised her weapon and took a few steps back from Evan.

Inle-roo

Inle-roo rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:09 pm
Evan was glad to see that the idea of a spar appealed to Molly, too. He wanted--he wanted to find something to rip apart, to tear to pieces and smaller pieces, and he would, he promised himself, but it wouldn't be now. He liked Molly.

Maybe she would want to come with him, after. Maybe. "Ladies first," he offered, holding his weapon in front of himself as he braced for her attack.

HP: 50/50
Defending for:
Charge: 0/3; 1/1, 1/1

Lucyal

Inle-roo

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 12 Total: 21 (2-24)

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:02 pm
"A-ah alright...! Only if you're sure...!" But since it seemed he was, Molly went ahead. She lowered her weapon and charged the other hunter, piercing his shield despite his weapon being used to defend. Once she landed the hit, she took a bit steps back, and braced herself for the next hit.

"Oh...! Do you have other duties to attend to, today?" She asked with concern, despite starting their spar.

HP: 60 / 60
DMG: 15
Charge: 1 / 3

Inle-roo

Inle-roo rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:47 pm
"Jesus Christ, Molly," Evan grunted incredulously as Molly's attack sent him stumbling back. "You hit like a train. Why are you in Mist and not in Sun?"

He lunged forward to retaliate, trying to push her and her bigass weapon the hell away. "No, I've got nothing better to do today than let you beat me up." Again.

HP: 35/50
Damage: 6
Charge: 2/3; 1/1, 1/1

Lucyal

Inle-roo

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-24)

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:08 pm
Molly smiled sheepishly at Evan. "O-oh! Because I fit the...criteria...?" She didn't seem sure of that answer. She was placed in Mist because of her vast work experience before Deus, or so she thought...

She let out a bit of a yelp as Evan lunged at her, throwing up her weapon diagonally and stepping back some with him. She then let out a horrified gasp, staring at the Sun with wide worried eyes. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! It was never my intention to beat you up!" Since she felt so bad, she didn't hit as hard as she usually did.

HP: 54 / 60
DMG: 5
Charge: 2 / 3

Inle-roo

Inle-roo rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:59 pm
"You fit the criteria for Sun," Evan insisted. "All you have to do is hit stuff really hard." And be willing to run in and die at the drop of a hat, but he wasn't about to tell her that part. "That's you all over!"

Evan took advantage of Molly's distraction to launch his own attack and immediately felt bad that he hit her so hard. "Molly, it's okay," he assured her with a grim smile. "That's why there's buffers here, so we can go all out and not actually kill each other. Don't start holding back on me now."

HP: 30/50
Damage: 10 well ok then
Charge: 3/3; 1/1, 1/1

Lucyal

Inle-roo

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-24)

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:52 am
Molly laughed, a bit embarrassed. "But as a Mist, I can lean towards some divisions over others...!" She said, as if this would assure him she could kind of be a Sun without really being a Sun. The hunter let out a bit of a surprised and winded yelp at Evan's hard blow.

"Go-good job!" She breathed, smiling a bit awkwardly before she made a swing at him with her weapon to push him back.

HP: 44 / 60
DMG: 5
Charge: 3 / 3

Inle-roo
Das rite Evan you show her how it's done

Inle-roo rolled 10 12-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 8, 8, 6, 7, 9, 12, 10 Total: 65 (10-120)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:56 pm
"But Sun's the best division," Evan insisted, and then he proceeded to demonstrate by blowing himself up with his own charge.

HP: 16/50
Damage: u had one job
Charge: 0/3; 0/1; 1/1

Lucyal
one sun free to a good home

Inle-roo

Lucyal rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 2 Total: 30 (9-36)

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:21 pm
Molly gave Evan a small smile. "I'm sorry, Evan." She said sincerely. "But...I think Mist is!" Her tone was warm and teasing...though she really did mean it. She braced herself for the attack, but let out a surprised gasp as it ended up firing back on Evan.

"Are you alright!?" She asked with concern as she then unleashed her own charge attack on him.

HP: 44 / 60
DMG: T3 Battle Cry - 26
Charge: 0 / 3

Inle-roo
I think you'd do well in Chippendales, Evan...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:03 pm
As if Evan's own misfired charge hadn't hurt enough, Molly's attack laid him out completely. He landed on his back and just laid there panting, Gir disappearing into his totem form with a yip as their shield broke. He blinked up at the sky, sore and bewildered. That did not bode well for his patrol in the Haunted House. Best to work the kinks out now, he supposed, than later when it mattered.

"Yeah," he muttered, sitting up and shaking his head. "I'm okay. Nothing bruised except my pride. You sure you don't want to be a Sun? You'd probably be a better one than I am."

Lucyal
he might

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inle-roo

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff