Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Loki and Cydney's Flat - DELETE PLEASE Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:19 pm
Lochland Ellis and Cydney Wakefield

This is the small, one bedroom apartment owned by Cydney Wakefield. She took over the lease from her cousin, Milo, when he moved in with his boyfriend. It can be found in central London, only a few kilometers away from the Leaky Cauldron. The place usually smells like lingering cinnamon and apples, as her cousin loved the scents. Just about anyone is welcome, provided they bring snacks. Currently, the apartment is home to both Cydney and Loki, her boyfriend, and will soon be home to London Ellis, when he's born. For now, the place will serve as home to the little family.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:30 pm
Where Am I?

Cydney Leoné Wakefield
User Image
Home // Work // Diagon Alley // Knockturn Alley // London // Lost Somewhere // Dead

Lochland Ellis
User Image
Home // Work // Diagon Alley // Knockturn Alley // London // Lost Somewhere // Dead

London Ellis
User Image
Home // With Mumma // With Daddy // At Granma's // At Nan's // Elsewhere

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:56 pm
The apartment was formerly owned by Milo Wakefield, who took it over from his friend.

Cydney detests the smell of cinnamon, but she has yet to be unable to remove the smell.

Cyd would like you to note that she is NOT Milo, and would like to ask you to stop sending her his mail. Now.

After Cydney discovered her pregnancy (and got about halfway through), she and her sister, Tiffany, decided to renovate the master bedroom to accommodate for the baby.

Loki moved in officially, shortly before London came along.

The small flat has to accomodate three people now, as London's been born. He's growing quickly!

London's usually with one of his grandparents, or a cousin of Cyd's, though Loki's sisters love watching him too.... He just likes the attention.

There's also an owl, Max, who is owned by Loki and adored by London... Cyd's got a soft spot for him, though she won't admit it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαи

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo got home, feeling a bit happier than when he'd left. He flopped on his couch, smiling giddily. That man had made him feel flutters he'd not felt since the first time he'd crushed on a boy... wait... was this a crush? The man couldn't help but giggle, unable to control his emotions. His owl, Kevin, sat beside him, investigating the scene. "Oh, Kevin, it was amazing! He was the nicest guy, and he wants to meet again! HE wants to see ME again!" He laughed, petting the bird, before grabbing his guitar. "Let's see... maybe... hmm.." He strummed a bit, thinking of a tune. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the feelings he was getting. ♪Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you, go see the world 'cause it's all so brand new. Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine, it's just a matter of time before we learn how to fly! Welcome to the rhythm of the night! There's something in the air you can't deny! It's been fun but now I've got to go. Life is way too short to take it slow, but before I go and hit the ro-oad, I've gotta know, when can I see you again?♪ He danced along to his created tune, knowing he'd probably forget his words before he had time to write them down. He really needed one of those self-writing quills, but they were pretty darn expensive. He couldn't help but smile, his grin contagious. When he'd finished, fingers raw, he grabbed a pen, writing the words quickly, his writing sloppier than normal. "What to call it...? How 'bout 'When Can I See You Again?' Bit lengthy, but fitting." He nodded, almost squealing with ecstasy.

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:51 am
User Image
User Image

Cυяяεптʟч Uпεмρʟσчεɔ Aɔяεпαʟıпε Jυпκıε

Turn up the music Let´s get out on the floor
I like to move it Come and give me some more
Watch me getting physical Out of control, Ah
There’s people watching me, Ah I never miss a beat

Cydney walked around her flat, making certain everything looked nice. She had invited Loki over for dinner and.... stuff... so she wanted it all to look nice. She scratched under her sweater, then readjusted her outfit, wanting to look attractive. She had dinner in the oven, and it would be ready in just a while. The woman grabbed some drinks from her counter and shoved them in her fridge, not wanting to look like an alcoholic. Hopefully he'd be here soon! God this was nerve-wracking. Why was it so important anyway? She shook her head, sighing at her own antics. It wasn't like she was getting feelings for this guy... except... maybe she was? He did make her feel funny, and not in the "bedroom" way. Maybe she really was getting feelings. Guh. That was odd. Oh well. She'd figure it out soon enough.

My body’s aching System overload
Temperature’s rising I’m about to explode
Watch me I’m intoxicated Taking the show, Ah
It`s got me hypnotized, Ah Everybody step aside
Still the night, kill the lights Feel it under your skin
Time is right, keep it tight ‘Cause it’s pulling you in

Wrap it up you can’t stop ‘Cause it feels like an overdose

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:47 am
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,
So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Loki apparated a good walk away from Cyd's apartment with one hand in his jacket pocket and the other wrapped around the handle of a brown paper bag. He supposed he could've apparated right in front of the woman's door but this way gave him some thinking time. Like why did it take him five minutes more to get dressed, or like why did he actually check to make sure had shaved and smelled somewhat nice and nothing like his apothecary. The second one had merit because no girl liked their guy (or a guy who was just trying to tap something) to smell funky, but the clothes thing left him at a loss. Usually caring about one's appearance when you were about to meet someone meant that you cared in some way, shape, or form. And he supposed he did; Cyd was nice, smart, funny as hell, smokin' hot, but did that mean he cared about her? As in more than a whatever-the-hell-they-were was supposed to? Even her sister had talked about the two of them as if they were already a couple. Did that mean they were? Before the Scottish man even realized it he was staring at her door with a slightly puzzled look on his face as to how he got there so quickly. Weird. Shaking his head slightly, Loki knocked three times on the door and tried to look as nonchalantly as he didn't feel.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,
We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney was pacing around the living room, when a knock resounded at her door. Oh god! This was it! He was here! She paused to gather her breath, and made toward the entryway. With a small fluff of her hair, the woman pulled open the door, a grin on her face. "Well hi there! Come on in. Dinner's almost done!" She scooted back, letting him have access to enter. Hopefully he liked baked ziti. It was one of the few things she was able to make well. The flat smelled nice, at least. Or, of melting cheese and pasta sauce, which was good to her. At least she was finally making the place smell less and less like her cousin.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Loki grinned as the door opened and tried very hard not to allow his jaw to drop but did allow his eyes to purposely roam over her form. Dear Loa, and he had thought those shorts had been the best thing in her closet. It really shouldn't be possible to be stimulated merely by the sight of thigh high boots and yet here he was trying to imagine his granme in her undergarments to get out of a rather bad situation. When he was sure he wasn't about to embarrass himself he entered the flat and was soon hit in the face with a very heavenly scent of cooked cheese and hot pasta sauce. "Hey yourself. Whatever you cooked smells amazing, I didn't even know you could cook." he said in a lightly teasing manner. Usually when the two were together, small talk wasn't the first thing they did. But seeing as how this was different (different how he was still deciding) he figured he would be learning a lot about Cydney this night. Before he forgot he found an empty spot on her counter to place the brown paper bag on and pulled out a glass decanter and two small glasses with a smirk. "Being the gracious guest that I am I brought something for us to enjoy after dinner. One of my more guilty pleasures, present company excluded of course." Loki told her with a wink and chuckle.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney smiled at Loki, his grin relaxing her nerves. Merlin above, she was nervous?! Why the hell was she nervous! The man declared that the food smelled good, and that he hadn't known her to cook. "I don't cook very often. I learned it from my mum... and Nan, obviously. I'm not the best, but I have a few rare dishes I can cook." She chuckled, then watched him set out a bottle and some glasses. She pondered what his drink of choice was, then remembered her hastily stocked fridge, which had more than a couple bottles inside. "Being the gracious guest, eh? And what sorts of guilty pleasures do you have, pray tell?" She lifted an eyebrow, a challenging smirk on her face. God, she loved the rush she got just being near this man! What about him was making her brain all fuzzy?! She had to know!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Loki hummed as Cydney explained that she didn't often cook and subtly looked around her flat with silent appraisal. He had been here before of course but it was different for some reason. Maybe since he wasn't actively looking to get into her pants he could appreciate it."I hear ya. My Mum didn't let us leave without teaching us how to cook. Next time I'll cook for you, apparently my crab cakes are out of this world." he said with a shrug and smirk. Seeing her own smirk as she asked about his guilty pleasures he let loose a low chuckle and tried not to let her see how her close proximity was affecting him. "Well, being the gracious guest that I am, I'm obliged to inform you that it's not polite dinner conversation but I will give you a hint: it involves pretty much all your clothes on your living room floor except for those boots." he leaned closer to her to whisper to last part in her ear with no amount of shame. He then pulled back acting like nothing improper had happened with only the glint in his eyes to show her mischievousness. "So when exactly is dinner going to be ready?" Loki asked conversationally still wearing a s**t eating grin.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney made a face of pleasure when he mentioned cooking crab cakes. She loved seafood, and if he was a man that could cook such things, she was sold. After having asked his pleasures, he responded, making her heart flutter. "Being the generous, carefully planning hostess I am, I should like to inform you that you've described the perfect after-dinner activity. Gotta work off calories somehow." She winked, then leaned forward on the counter a bit, showing off the defined curves of her ample bosom. She turned her gaze upon him, noting the devilish glint in his eyes. He asked about dinner, and she checked the oven, before grabbing her oven mitts. The food was pulled out, and she left it to rest, before turning back to the man. "Soon as it's cooled. Can I get you a drink? I have all kinds of goodies." She smirked, wondering if he'd catch her little entendre.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:18 pm

Loki's smirk widened as she told him that he had described the perfect after dinner activity and had to imagine the ruddy Queen herself in a two piece singing Anarchy In the UK before he trusted himself any closer to her. Legba, how did she do that to him?! He was usually calm, cool and collected when it came to women (and his little black book agreed) but with Cydney, it all went out the window. It was like he was freaking fourteen years old again finding his first nudey magazine! He had to bite his lip from letting out any sound as she ever so graciously gave him a view of her generous chest leaving him to singing the Scottish National Anthem in his head when she turned around digging his nails into his palms to counteract his reaction. It also didn't help that her bending over gave him a good view of her rear as well. She was trying to kill him, that's why he was here. He had apparently done something horribly awfully terrible in a past life and she was the Angel of Death sent to kill him. Well, as far as deaths go, this wouldn't be so bad. At her question he blinked and had to drag himself from the realm of his mind to come up with an answer while his eyes flashed at the double entendre she dropped. Definitely a Death Angel. "Lady's choice. I'm sure I can handle anything you throw my way." Loki replied with a devilish grin.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney set out the ziti, then moved it to plates. Loki seemed to be deep in thought, and she wondered what might be going along in his head. He said there was a lady's choice for alcohol, so she pondered her options. She grabbed her one bottle of wine, thinking her sister's choice would be put to the test. She set the bottle on the counter, then searched around for a corkscrew. After that, she grabbed some glasses her nan had given her. She moseyed around to sit at the table, then looked at Loki. "Dinner is served! Hope you like wine. I... don't most of the time, but it goes best with Italian food." She grinned up at him, then moved a curl behind her ear. Hopefully he liked the food. If not... she had some sandwich meat in the fridge...

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Loki watched Cydney walk all around her kitchen with an interested eye, although the interest lay more in what she was doing rather than her anatomy. He eyed the bottle of wine and watched her bring out the glasses for it before listening to her short explanation. " I've heard the same thing. Never tried it but tonight seems as good as any." he replied with an actual grin. He felt an urge to reach out a hand to push another escaped curl behind her ear but barely held it back. That thought fell swiftly into "not now" section of his brain. He grabbed a plate of the baked ziti and sat at the set table with Cydney and took a tentative forkful of the pasta and hummed in appreciation. "You should give yourself more credit, this is really good." complimented her with little bit of teasing coloring his words.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney decided she would certainly give this wine a shot. It had been a gift, after all, and from someone who enjoyed wine tastings. Blech. She poured it, then sipped it, making a face. "Everything about tonight seems as though trying new things shall go in our favor. Perhaps... there's more we can try." She winked, a smirk on her lips. God, whatever weird sensations he was providing her. She watched him a moment, wondering how he'd like her cooking. He declared it good, and she smiled, an honest bubble of happiness inside. "I'm glad you like it. I'll have to invite you for dinner more often." She waggled an eyebrow, laughing as she ate a bite. It was warm and the cheese was perfectly melted, meaning she loved it.

Yukina101

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff