Reply Main Forum
RP Search! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utterfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:51 pm
Does anyone care to role play with little ol' me? I'm not very picky on plots, but I'm at a loss currently.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:05 pm
Sure! But you gotta work with me here xD

I usually help encourage creativity

But pulling creativeness out of my brain is a struggle sometimes x.o

haha

so whatcha want?
Murder plot?
Sci-Fi?
Fantasy?
Medieval?
Royalty?
War?
Superheros?

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Utterfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:01 pm
Wicked Lily
Sure! But you gotta work with me here xD

I usually help encourage creativity

But pulling creativeness out of my brain is a struggle sometimes x.o

haha

so whatcha want?
Murder plot?
Sci-Fi?
Fantasy?
Medieval?
Royalty?
War?
Superheros?

Ah, I know. It's just easier to bounce off of someone else for ideas xD

The murder plot sounds really interesting. Some sort of detective-ish mystery would be cool. We could add an extra element to it, if you'd like. Perhaps a little bit of powers from the detectives to kick criminal butt? xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:07 pm
Utterfanatic

Ah, I know. It's just easier to bounce off of someone else for ideas xD

The murder plot sounds really interesting. Some sort of detective-ish mystery would be cool. We could add an extra element to it, if you'd like. Perhaps a little bit of powers from the detectives to kick criminal butt? xD

I like what you are thinking here!

We can ask other people if they are willing to be active for a week or so to sometimes play suspect/murderer. But for now to start off with, we can plan something or umm... hmm. Murder plots would be hard if we both know who did it and why. *ponders* So how can we add a surprise element?

We can, if we are really into our detectives. Like we won't be surprise but they will be. We have to be really into the story to try not to know behind the story.

I especially like the idea of mildly superhero detectives (I said mildly because I am sure you don't want a Superman detective? Lol.)

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Utterfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:24 pm
Wicked Lily

I like what you are thinking here!

We can ask other people if they are willing to be active for a week or so to sometimes play suspect/murderer. But for now to start off with, we can plan something or umm... hmm. Murder plots would be hard if we both know who did it and why. *ponders* So how can we add a surprise element?

We can, if we are really into our detectives. Like we won't be surprise but they will be. We have to be really into the story to try not to know behind the story.

I especially like the idea of mildly superhero detectives (I said mildly because I am sure you don't want a Superman detective? Lol.)

yeah, just a simple special power to make things interesting. xD
We can take turns creating a conflict and mystery, or we could turn it into a group. I'm just afraid it'll be more likely to die if there's more people, but if we're still active then we can move the story along.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:29 pm
Utterfanatic

yeah, just a simple special power to make things interesting. xD
We can take turns creating a conflict and mystery, or we could turn it into a group. I'm just afraid it'll be more likely to die if there's more people, but if we're still active than we can move the story along.

I completely understand. Believe me. I do.

That's why I suggest if a rp'er knows he or she is available for a week, maybe they can join as a suspect/murder/criminal or whatever *nods*

Since I do better with females than males, I will make my detective a female if you will have me.

I am very active always late at night.
Mornings is no go. I'm working in the mornings. There is one day I am closing at work, but I will be online after I close. I do have classes but I'm online after classes. I even rp and study at the same time. It helps me better (I have ADHD so if I focus on one thing, I lose focus. Multi-tasking has always helped me)

Basically I get online as soon as possible sometimes.

I have no rules when it comes to rp'ing. Do you?

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Utterfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:47 pm
Quote:
I completely understand. Believe me. I do.

That's why I suggest if a rp'er knows he or she is available for a week, maybe they can join as a suspect/murder/criminal or whatever *nods*

Since I do better with females than males, I will make my detective a female if you will have me.

I am very active always late at night.
Mornings is no go. I'm working in the mornings. There is one day I am closing at work, but I will be online after I close. I do have classes but I'm online after classes. I even rp and study at the same time. It helps me better (I have ADHD so if I focus on one thing, I lose focus. Multi-tasking has always helped me)

Basically I get online as soon as possible sometimes.

I have no rules when it comes to rp'ing. Do you?

Yeah, totally. If we can find the people then I am all for that idea.
I generally am online everyday. I'm not available in the mornings either, so we're fine there, although I can't stay up too late on weekdays. But I can post at least once a day, way more if we're both on at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:53 pm
Utterfanatic

Yeah, totally. If we can find the people then I am all for that idea.
I generally am online everyday. I'm not available in the mornings either, so we're fine there, although I can't stay up too late on weekdays. But I can post at least once a day, way more if we're both on at the same time.

Sounds good. Now we just need to make our detectives lol

then we can start from there. What do you have in mind on your detective?

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Utterfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:02 pm
Wicked Lily

Sounds good. Now we just need to make our detectives lol

then we can start from there. What do you have in mind on your detective?

I was thinking a male who's really serious and stoic and maybe a bit arrogant. Someone a bit mysterious himself. I'm not sure on his power yet though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:05 pm
He's a rookie or veteran in need of new partner?  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Utterfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:11 pm
Wicked Lily

ah, good question. He is a veteran in need of fresh blood. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:14 pm
Utterfanatic
Wicked Lily

ash, good question. He is a veteran in need of fresh blood. xD

and, I got a character.

Let's now worry about the whole powers thing until later. That can add taste to the rp later. Like...say his powers is figuring out whose blood is that on the floor without needing a DNA machine if he already met the person. Kinda like a dog who knows who peed on his territory by sniffing around. Sorry for being over the top about the whole pee thing but it was the best example I could come up with xD

For now they could meet and we'll start things from there?

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Utterfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:22 pm
Wicked Lily

and, I got a character.

Let's now worry about the whole powers thing until later. That can add taste to the rp later. Like...say his powers is figuring out whose blood is that on the floor without needing a DNA machine if he already met the person. Kinda like a dog who knows who peed on his territory by sniffing around. Sorry for being over the top about the whole pee thing but it was the best example I could come up with xD

For now they could meet and we'll start things from there?

I love that, actually! *steals it*
Lol, yeah. We'll have them meet. Do you want to have your character answer an ad of some sort or something? How shall we get these two together?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:25 pm
Utterfanatic

I love that, actually! *steals it*
Lol, yeah. We'll have them meet. Do you want to have your character answer an ad of some sort or something? How shall we get these two together?

His boss assigns him the new partner?

Or is he a private detective?

If it is his boss, they can meet in the office at a police station before he gets called to the crime scene

If private, then yes, through the ad.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Utterfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:31 pm
Wicked Lily

His boss assigns him the new partner?

Or is he a private detective?

If it is his boss, they can meet in the office at a police station before he gets called to the crime scene

If private, then yes, through the ad.

I like the idea of my dude unwillingly getting a partner, so we'll say they meet in his office at the police station.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff