Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
I'm bored, so let's talk about anything! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:29 pm
LotusInChains
Darkerdemons

lol That's very true.

I am reminded of Constantine for some reason.

John Constantine: "You've waited twenty years for me, Lu. What's another twenty seconds?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I heart that movie so hard, and especially that scene. scream

lol There's something about Lucifer's smile that makes me want to grin just like him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:46 pm
Darkerdemons
Auriga La Shock

o.o Wow! Your current avatar is amazing! I love it!

Thanks ^^ heart I feel in love with the diving item that came out and it suits well since summer has just arrived =D  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:08 pm
Auriga La Shock
Darkerdemons
Auriga La Shock

o.o Wow! Your current avatar is amazing! I love it!

Thanks ^^ heart I feel in love with the diving item that came out and it suits well since summer has just arrived =D
heart I want some of those items now, lol!

>> water lover <<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:55 am
Darkerdemons
] heart I want some of those items now, lol!

>> water lover <<

Definitely quest for them! It's so worth it xD I always have trouble making a summer avi so this is perfect ^^  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

dancerdog7

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:50 pm
Well, I've never posted in this thread before!
Hey guys, what's up? How was your day? Doing anything fun/exciting in the coming week?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:37 pm
dancerdog7
Hey guys, what's up? How was your day? Doing anything fun/exciting in the coming week?

User Image

rofl My day was fantastic! *points at gif* Due to that! How about you?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:37 pm
Ebania

eek Ebania lost her clothes too! Is there a clothes thief wandering around the guild?

(Kidding, lol~ Looks like you're set for the event too!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:03 pm
    Hey, naked twin! emotion_brofist

I'm looking forward to it!

Darkerdemons
Ebania

eek Ebania lost her clothes too! Is there a clothes thief wandering around the guild?

(Kidding, lol~ Looks like you're set for the event too!)

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:08 pm
Ebania
    Hey, naked twin! emotion_brofist

I'm looking forward to it!

emotion_brofist Hooray twins! I noticed your signature - nice little note to let people know your account is fine.

I've had to notify a few users offering me items that I'm actually not new to Gaia. So many kind users out there. redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:18 pm
    I know! Every time I begin to lose faith in Gaia as a whole, someone swoops in and shows me that there are still helpful and joyful people here. I'm very grateful for this. 3nodding

Darkerdemons
emotion_brofist Hooray twins! I noticed your signature - nice little note to let people know your account is fine.

I've had to notify a few users offering me items that I'm actually not new to Gaia. So many kind users out there. redface

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

dancerdog7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:49 pm
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7

User Image

I'm glad your day was great- even if it was a few days ago. I love Lilo and Stitch (And just disney movies in general lol)! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:50 pm
dancerdog7
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7

User Image

I'm glad your day was great- even if it was a few days ago. I love Lilo and Stitch (And just disney movies in general lol)! ^_^
whee I love a lot of Disney movies too. Have to see Lilo and Stitch one of these days. My favorite Disney movies are Mulan and Lion King.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

dancerdog7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:53 pm
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7

User Image

whee I love a lot of Disney movies too. Have to see Lilo and Stitch one of these days. My favorite Disney movies are Mulan and Lion King.

Go see Lilo and Stitch! It's so cute, and has some good music lol Mulan and The Lion King are good. Apparently, there is a new show about the Lion King on TV? I haven't heard a lot about it.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:55 pm
dancerdog7
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7

User Image

Go see Lilo and Stitch! It's so cute, and has some good music lol Mulan and The Lion King are good. Apparently, there is a new show about the Lion King on TV? I haven't heard a lot about it.....

lol I haven't either. I'll get around to seeing Lion Kind 1 1/2 too.

Will see Lilo and Stitch! Maybe the library has it~

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

dancerdog7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:00 pm
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7
Darkerdemons
dancerdog7

User Image

lol I haven't either. I'll get around to seeing Lion Kind 1 1/2 too.

Will see Lilo and Stitch! Maybe the library has it~

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)?

I love 101 Dalmations, because that was like my childhood movie. I also love the Lion King, Mulan, and Brave.
Maybe it's just because I work with kids and have to hear the music a lot, but I also like Frozen. Even though it's like everywhere despite having it come out three years ago, and it's summer.
I want to see Finding Dory really badly, I may go with a friend later this week.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff