Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Wakefield Family ~ *Please Delete*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:50 pm
The Wakefield Family

EVERYONE IS MOVED AND/OR NPC'D MY BABIES HAVE GROWN UP SO FAST

Milo Wakefield - 32
Moved to Abrams Family Thread
Brianne Wakefield - 78
Made NPC
Cydney Ellis - 35

Moved to Ellis Family
Chelsea Wakefield - 16

Made NPC by Miss GryffindorK - 4/17/15 - For RPer leaving Guild
Played by TvIaMsOqTuHeYz - 12/05/14 - 7:07 PM CST
Tiffany Adelwood - 32
Moved to Stanford Family
Lyndsea Adelwood - 55
Made NPC by Miss GryffindorK 03/18/17
Christopher Adelwood - 58 (NPC)
Gertrude Adelwood - 12

Moved to Stanford Family
Played by murruelecreuset. 4/20/15 4:30 pm CST - adoption into family, accepted by Miss GryffindorK

Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/31/2017]
Rᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: ~ Dia [1/20/18]
Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs:
Brianne [03/31/2017] Tiffany [03/31/2017] Gertrude [03/31/2017]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:51 pm
M I L O ♫ J E P T H A ♫ W A K E F I E L D

Tʜɪs Is Mᴇ
FᴀᴄᴇCʟᴀɪᴍ: Aᴅᴀᴍ Yᴏᴜɴɢ

Bᴀsɪᴄ Sᴛᴀᴛs

⤘Nᴀᴍᴇ: Milo Jeptha Wakefield
⤘Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Mi, Milo, MiMi, "Little Terror"
⤘Aɢᴇ: 23
⤘Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: February 26
⤘Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'9"
⤘Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 138 lbs.
⤘Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Dark Brown
⤘Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Copper Brown
⤘Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
⤘Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Gay
⤘Aʟᴜᴍɴᴜs: Ravenclaw
⤘Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Musician (Artesain) [pending approval, application has been submitted]
⤘Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Half-Blood
⤘Wᴀɴᴅ: springy, 10½ inch Walnut and Unicorn Hair

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

⤘Loved One: Wyatt Abrams
⤘Friends: Kalin Abrams, Thane Findlay
⤘Enemies: None
⤘Familial Relations: Brianne Wakefield (Grandmother), Jeptha Wakefield (Grandfather), Olivia Wakefield (Mother), Cydney Wakefield (Cousin)
⤘Pᴇᴛs: A couple owls. I’ve called one Kevin. Not sure why... he just looked like a Kevin. The other is Kerrin. He has a mustache. I like that.

Iɴᴛᴏ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ

⤘OWL Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - O
Charms - E
Defence Against the Dark Arts - A
Herbology - P
History of Magic - O
Potions - A
Transfiguration - E
Care of Magical Creatures - O
Muggle Music - O
Music - O
Wandless Magic - E

⤘NEWT Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - E
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
History of Magic - O
Transfiguration - E
Muggle Music - O
Music - O
Wandless Magic - A

⤘Bᴇsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Charms, History of Magic, Muggle Music, Music
⤘Wᴏʀsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Potions, Herbology
⤘Sᴜᴘᴇʀʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ: Best Smile
⤘Hᴏɴᴏʀᴍᴇɴᴛs: None

Dɪɢɢɪɴɢ Dᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

⤘Personality: I'm a kid at heart. I’ve always been a bit of a softie, and I’m pretty easy to persuade, provided you can provide facts for what you’re claiming. I can usually be won over by smarts, though I must admit to casting a wandering eye at pretty people. I love watching Quidditch, as the athleticism usually has me in awe. I’m also a romantic, as I’ve been told by a few of my friends. Apparently it’s not everyone who likes the adorable rom-coms at midnight!
⤘Outlook: Mostly Positive
⤘Hobbies: Playing and Writing Music, Bicycling
⤘Likes: Poetry, Music, Blue, Sweet Food, and Hot Tea
⤘Dislikes: Negative People, Spiders, Wasps, Freezing, Foggy Nights
⤘Strengths: Writing Music and Keeping Calm under Stress
⤘Weaknesses: Following Directions and Growing Plants

Uᴘ Cʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ

⤘Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: I grew up in Kent with my mom, since my dad wasn't around while I was a kid. Actually, My mom worked a lot, so I usually stayed with Nan. At age seven, some drama went down with my mom and her boyfriend, so I moved in with Nan full time. When I was eleven, I got a letter proving my magic, then went to Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw. I graduated with high marks, though nothing spectacular. Once I graduated, I used all of my money to travel around England, working odd jobs to keep alive. Now that I’ve been fired as a greengrocer, I’ve decided to move back home to a little apartment in London. Hopefully I can find a job soon, as my last bit of cash is quickly depleting. Now that I'm back in good ol' Londontown, I've already managed to have a crummy neighbor... and to find an adorable guy to claim as my very own. Since my apartment's being fumigated for horrible, terrible creepy-crawlies, Wyatt's invited me to stay at his house. His house! How did I get so lucky?! Now I'm engaged to the man I love, and I couldn't be happier. Perhaps it's time to really figure out my life?

⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Fᴇᴀʀs: Bugs, particularly bees and wasps, spiders, and thick fog.
⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Dᴇsɪʀᴇs: Knowing his Father, Being Closer with his Mom, and Raising Kids with Wyatt
⤘Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜs: Owl

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:18 pm
Nan - NPC

Hi, my name is Brianne Sophia Wakefield

But I mostly go by Anne, but most people just know me as Nan.

I'm a female

I'm 74 years old.

My birthday is February 28, 1966

I work in nowhere. I’m retired. Haha! I used to be a secretary part time, and a mother with all the rest of my time.

My dream job is well, I wanted to be a baker, but it never panned out.

My blood status is Muggleborn

The house I was in was Ravenclaw, though I wanted Gryffindor.

I was in the class of 1984

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with my husband, or so I believe. Jeptha Wakefield passed away a few years ago, tragically.

I may seem stern and overly-mothering, but I'm really quite a mix. I’ve been stern with each of my five children, and each of my grand, and great grandchildren. I’ve also been known to be a fun-loving, gentle soul, though my kids may disagree. I enjoy playing with each of the little ones in my family, and enjoy making a few quips at the older members of my family.

My background story is long and old, though not terribly interesting. I was raised by two muggles, and started exhibiting magic around six, when I exploded a cake on my brother, because he’d said it tasted odd. Then again, I’d spent all afternoon baking, so it was mostly his fault. I learned I was a witch on my eleventh birthday, and that I would be due to attend a school called Hogwarts the following autumn. Sure enough, I went and was sorted in the house of the intelligent, despite my pleading to join the ranks of Gryffindor. Either way, I had a grand old time in school, eventually falling in love with a Pureblooded Gryffindor boy named Jeptha Wakefield. After graduation, Jep asked my hand in matrimony, and we were swiftly wed. After a few years had passed, we’d been blessed with five daughters, most of whom bore more daughters, leaving poor Jep excluded as a male. My eldest daughter was the first to give me a grandson, whom she named after her father. I practically raised him, since his mother was a businesswoman. Little Milo loved helping in the kitchen... when he wasn’t eating all the food. Most recently in my list of major events, was the death of my poor Jep, who passed away from health complications. Ah well. He’s not in pain anymore, and his vivacious spirit lives on in my grandchildren.

I enjoy baking, writing recipes, entertaining company, being with my family, and crossword puzzles.

I despise spicy food, chemical smells, people that insult my baking, rude people, spoilt milk, and bleu cheese. Ick.

I'm afraid of heights. If my feet won’t be on the ground, count me out.

My strengths are baking and child raising

My flaws are holding my tongue and cooking in moderation. I’m used to a big family, so I always cook or bake too much.

I look like this. {Diane Keaton, sending FC request}

My wand is a flexible Cherry and Phoenix Feather, 10 inches.

My pet is an old cat I’ve named Tucker. He likes to tuck himself into boxes and the like.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - E
Defence Against the Dark Arts - A
Herbology - O
History of Magic - P
Potions - O
Transfiguration - E
Cooking With Magic - O
Divination - E
Healing - O
World Studies - A

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy - P
Charms - E
Herbology - O
Potions - O
Transfiguration - O
Cooking With Magic - O
Divination - A
Healing - O

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I have a recipe book floating through the family. It’s currently in Kalin’s hands, as he wanted to show someone all the desserts I’ve written of.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:52 pm
C ʏ ᴅ ɴ ᴇ ʏ ⧚ L ᴇ ᴏ ɴ é ⧛ E ʟ ʟ ɪ s

Tʜɪs Is Mᴇ
FᴀᴄᴇCʟᴀɪᴍ: Anne Hathaway

Bᴀsɪᴄ Sᴛᴀᴛs

⤘Nᴀᴍᴇ: Cydney Leoné Ellis
⤘Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Cyd, Cydders, Leon
⤘Aɢᴇ: 30
⤘Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: January 4, 2001
⤘Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'10"
⤘Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 164 lbs
⤘Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Dark Brown
⤘Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Dark Brown
⤘Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
⤘Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight
⤘Hᴏᴜsᴇ/Aʟᴜᴍɴᴜs: Gryffindor
⤘Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Beater for Scotland National Quidditch Team
⤘Wᴀɴᴅ: Redwood and Hippogriff Feather

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

⤘Loved One: Loki Ellis
⤘Friends: James Masters, Wyatt Abrams, Tassy and Tanna Ellis, Nellis
⤘Enemies: None... YET
⤘Familial Relations: Brianne Wakefield, Milo Wakefield, Chelsea Wakefield, Tiffany Adelwood, London Ellis, Jarai and Gerald Ellis,

Iɴᴛᴏ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ

⤘OWL Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - E
Charms - A
Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - P
History of Magic - D
Potions - A
Transfiguration - E
Cursebreaking - A
Ghoul and Ghost Studies - E
Mythology - A
Study of Ancient Runes - E
Wandless Magic Practice - O

⤘NEWT Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - E
Charms - E
Transfiguration - E
Cursebreaking - E
Ghoul and Ghost Studies - E
Mythology - E
Study of Ancient Runes - A
Wandless Magic Practice - O

⤘Bᴇsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures, Wandless Magic
⤘Wᴏʀsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Herbology, History of Magic
⤘Sᴜᴘᴇʀʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ: Most Fearless Adventurer

Dɪɢɢɪɴɢ Dᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

⤘Personality: An adventurer. I love a challenge, or a good mystery, even a good fight, if it’s fair. I’m really good with people, thanks to my massive family, and I love to socialize, even if I usually talk out my arse. I’m more a storyteller than anything, as I’ve never had much chance to go crazy and explore. I can be a bit hyper at times, but I’m usually fine to just bounce around or wander.
⤘Outlook: Generally Positive, though sometimes Negative
⤘Hobbies: Hiking, Biking, Running, Quidditch, Trying New Foods
⤘Likes: a good adventure, a nice book, action movies, Quidditch, and cheese.
⤘Dislikes: having to sit still, boring work, people who pick on defenseless people, getting told off, and being hungry.
⤘Strengths: physical strength and the ability to keep composed under pressure
⤘Weaknesses: I’m brave to the point of stupidity, and I’m a teeeeensy bit egotistical.

Uᴘ Cʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ

⤘Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: I was born second oldest girl in my family, which ended up being six girls. If you add in my cousins, you get a lot of girls... and Milo, but he’s kinda girly. I grew up feeling loved and stuff, so no traumatic backstory, despite how cool they are. The instant I got to Hogwarts, I started trying to discover hidden areas, and I really didn’t find much, except a cool window nook on the sixth floor. After graduation, I went out and about, making friends and working at a sports store. After I got bored there, I returned to London, and am currently renting the apartment Milo moved out of. Nice spot... creepy neighbors. Now that London's a toddler, Loki and I bought a big house in Loch Lomond. Londy seems to love it, and it's much better than the teeny shithole we were living in. Loki and I got married and had a long, romantic honeymoon in Prague.... then came home to a surprise. Now we're expecting baby number two. Gods bless us.
⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Fᴇᴀʀs: getting stuck in quicksand, and losing all of my family.
⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Dᴇsɪʀᴇs: climbing a mountain
⤘A Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ: I changed my surname from Adelwood to my mum's maiden name, Wakefield, after a massive fight with my dad when I was fifteen. I have no desire to change it back, nor will I ever tell anyone.
⤘Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜs: a Lion

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:06 pm
Hi, my name is Chelsea Wakefield

But I mostly go by Chell

I'm a Male

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is 27th of June

My dream job is Owning his own Coffee house, or Library.

My blood status is Pure Blood

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts

The house I'm in is (put which house you were sorted into. If you are making a muggle family member, remove this option)

I'm interested in Whoever I feel interested in.

I'm currently with Myself. Though otherwise no one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Chelsea seems apathetic, but that's simply him distancing himself if he isn't emotionally invested in an event. He has crippling social anxiety stemming from his lack of social interaction growing up, and his inability to vocalize his thoughts properly, as well as his natural introversion. Once you get past that however, he's bubbly, and quite kind. He's extremely naive, almost to the point of fault, though he tends to figure out if someone is attempting to abuse this. Though his common sense is almost entirely missing, his grasp of theory and book knowledge is vast and powerful for someone his age. He tends to cling to those around him if he trusts them, since otherwise he feels extremely lonely.

My background story is Born to the lineage of Chester Wakefield, Jeptha's younger brother, Chelsea Wakefield grew up surrounded by girls, only knowing his father, and his father's father Chester for many years. Until he was five, Chelsea never knew of Milo or Jeptha. and by that point he'd already become comfortable mainly around only women. Jeptha and Milo put Chelsea off until after Jeptha's passing, then Chelsea seemed to open up a bit, after attending his funeral and seeing that so many people were so sad. He meant to try and comfort Milo, but Chelsea got cold feet and ended up running back to hide behind the most protective person he could think of, Chester, his own grandfather. He didn't notice at the time, but his grandfather had been sitting in the corner of the room away from everyone crying alone at the loss of his brother. Chelsea still hasn't quite realized it, but in not going through with comforting Milo, he ended up comforting Chester, and being a major part of his life at time when it began ending. Since Chester's death, Chelsea, who was named after Chester, has gone into a facade, structured to keep him from getting too close to the people around him especially males, given the only one he was close to passed very recently.

I enjoy Knowledge, Cleanliness, Hugs, Structure, Learning

I despise Ignorance, Filth, Laziness, Greed, Hoity-Toity People

I'm afraid of Old Decrepit People, House Elves, Particularly Hairless Golbins

My strengths are Transfiguration, Charms

My flaws are Near inability to start conversations due to social anxiety, Germaphobia.

I look like this.

My wand is a 10 inch, Supple yet Inflexible Smooth Spiral shafted Yew, with a Porlock Hair core.

My pet is a House cat (Khao Manee) named Teal.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:53 pm
xxxxxxx𝓣𝓲𝒇𝒇𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝒜𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝓐𝓭𝒆𝓵𝔀𝓸𝓸𝓭xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Tiffany Anne Adelwood
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Tiff, Tiffy
xxxAɢᴇ: 32
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: June 4, 2006
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Half-Blood
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Gemini
xxxBirth Stone: Pearl
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: Swishy, 10 Inch, Redwood with Unicorn Tail Hairs
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Francesca Battistelli

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: Ravenclaw
xxxClass Of: 2021
xxx𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Potions
xxxxx⇾ Herbology
xxxxx⇾ Alchemy

xxx𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Defence Against the Dark Arts
xxxxx⇾ Care of Magical Creatures
xxxxx⇾ Ghoul and Ghost Studies

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Asᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ - A
xxxxx⇾Cʜᴀʀᴍs - E
xxxxx⇾Dᴇꜰᴇɴᴄᴇ Aɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋ Aʀᴛs - P
xxxxx⇾Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ - O
xxxxx⇾Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄ - E
xxxxx⇾Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴs - O
xxxxx⇾Tʀᴀɴsꜰɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - E
xxxxx⇾Aʟᴄʜᴇᴍʏ - O
xxxxx⇾Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs - A
xxxxx⇾Aʀɪᴛʜᴍᴀɴᴄʏ - E
xxxxx⇾Cᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs - P
xxxxx⇾Gʜᴏᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ Gʜᴏsᴛ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs - P
xxxxx⇾Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ Cʟᴀss - E
xxxxx⇾Sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴏꜰ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Rᴜɴᴇs - A
xxxxx⇾Wᴏʀʟᴅ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs - E

xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Cʜᴀʀᴍs - E
xxxxx⇾Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ - O
xxxxx⇾Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄ -A
xxxxx⇾Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴs - O
xxxxx⇾Tʀᴀɴsꜰɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - A
xxxxx⇾Aʟᴄʜᴇᴍʏ - O
xxxxx⇾Aʀɪᴛʜᴍᴀɴᴄʏ - E
xxxxx⇾Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ Cʟᴀss - A
xxxxx⇾Wᴏʀʟᴅ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs - E

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Potioneer
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Potioneer

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxQᴜɪᴇᴛ
Tiff has always been a quiet person, despite that, she'll talk to those she likes, if with only a few words. She likes her solitude and alone time, though in crowds, she's willing to stay, though she'll never make herself the center of attention.
xxxxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ
Tiff is very nice to people, despite her dislike of talking. She'll always lend a listening ear to those in need, and she always has a shoulder to cry on.
xxxxxSᴍᴀʀᴛ
Tiff has always been highly logical, her intelligence often standing in the way of any impulsiveness. She always tries to think three moves ahead, even if that causes her to take extra time before reacting to situations.
xxxxxNᴜʀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ
Tiff has always been good with kids, particularly ones that just needed a friend. She is great at mothering people, even if they don't particularly like it. She is the type to hate seeing anyone in distress or need.
xxxxxHᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ
Tiff has always known that the only way to get anywhere in life is through hard work. She's never been the type to wish and hope on things, but instead has worked to get herself where she's at.
xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ
Tiff, despite her logical nature, has always had a creative side to her. She has always expressed herself in non-typical ways, like her potions, but she uses it to her advantage, allowing it to help her make potions unique for work.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Making Potions
xxxxx⇾ Gardening
xxxxx⇾ Reading
xxxxx⇾ Teaching People
xxxxx⇾ Learning New Skills

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Waiting on People
xxxxx⇾ Large Crowds
xxxxx⇾ Drugs and Alcohol
xxxxx⇾ Flirting
xxxxx⇾ Spicy Food

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Brewing Potions
xxxxx⇾ Gardening
xxxxx⇾ Reading

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Potioneering
xxxxx⇾ Friendliness

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Quietness
xxxxx⇾ Impatience

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Be Ministry recognized for Potioneering
xxxxx⇾ Have a baby of my own

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Gertrude growing to hate me
xxxxx⇾ Never falling in love

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Tiffany grew up in a large family, though she was one of the middle children. Her parents really only paid attention to the babies and Cyd, as she was a troublemaker. Tiff was more or less ignored, as she was a good kid who wanted to please her family. As a kid, this ignited her jealousy a bit, but after Cyd left for school, she started getting more and more recognition by her family. Once Cyd was away, Tiff took her opportunity to shine, mostly in the academic field. She never was one to bring home friends, but her parents certainly appreciated her grades. When she reached her eleventh birthday, she was delighted to get her Hogwarts letter, despite her never having displayed accidental magic.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
When Tiff made it to Hogwarts, she was sorted into Ravenclaw. She was happy with her new house, and despite her lack of social skills, she was able to excel quickly. She studied hard and worked her way through classes. In third year, she opted to take a wide variety of electives. It didn't take long for her to find her passion in Potions, or to discover her dislike for Defense classes. Regardless, she did her best, (often helping both Cyd and her younger cousin, Milo) with their classes. In fifth year, she took her OWLs, effectively allowing her to prove her skill in her good classes and drop those she wasn't as skilled in. Sixth and Seventh years, she worked extra hard preparing for her NEWTs, which she did a good job of passing.

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
As an adult, Tiff worked in a few odd jobs, all while making potions on the side. After Milo adopted a child, she decided she could do the same, then quickly fell in love with a young lady named Gertrude. After meeting with her several times, the girls became fast friends. Tiff redecorated one of her rooms for the girl, then signed the paperwork to officially adopt her. A few years later, Tiff officially became a potioneer in the Ministry society, thus making more money for her work. She kept up her work and kept their little home afloat. When Gertie turned eleven, Tiff took her to Diagon to get all her things, then bade her farewell as she made her way off to school. While she was gone, Tiffany upped her work tenfold, putting in longer hours at work and making enough money to spare.

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: None
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Loki Ellis
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: ----
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: ----
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Gertrude Adelwood (daughter), Christopher and Lyndsea Adelwood (parents), Brianne Wakefield (Nan), Cydney Ellis, Louisa Bartlett (sisters), Milo Abrams and many others (cousins)
xxxPᴇᴛ: Two cockatiels named Omar and Meghera

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Nan's Cheesy Chips
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Jelly Slugs
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Teal
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Cats
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Bᴏᴏᴋ: The Tales of Beedle the Bard

xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Piano
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English and a bit of Scottish
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: Posh English with a lisp  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:42 pm
L ʏ ɴ ᴅ s ᴇ ᴀ ⧈ A ʟ ᴀ ɴ ɴ ᴀ ⧈ A ᴅ ᴇ ʟ ᴡ ᴏ ᴏ ᴅ

Tʜɪs Is Mᴇ
FᴀᴄᴇCʟᴀɪᴍ: Kelly Preston (sending in now)

Bᴀsɪᴄ Sᴛᴀᴛs

⤘Nᴀᴍᴇ: Lyndsea Alanna Adelwood
⤘Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Lyn, Lyndsea...
⤘Aɢᴇ: 51
⤘Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: August 14
⤘Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'6"
⤘Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: None of your business, friend.
⤘Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Brown
⤘Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Blue
⤘Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
⤘Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight
⤘Hᴏᴜsᴇ/Aʟᴜᴍɴᴜs: Ravenclaw
⤘Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Chef at a local restaurant

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

⤘Loved One: Christopher Adelwood
⤘Friends:
⤘Enemies:
⤘Familial Relations: Jeptha and Brianne Wakefield (parents); Cydney, Tiffany, Carolin, Lynette, Carissa, Terra, and Sera (daughters)

Iɴᴛᴏ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ

⤘OWL Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - E
Charms - A
Herbology - O
History of Magic - P
Potions - E
Transfiguration - E
Art - O
Care of Magical Creatures - E
Cooking With Magic - O
Healing Class - A
Mythology - P

⤘NEWT Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - A
Charms - E
Herbology - O
Potions - E
Transfiguration - E
Art - O
Care of Magical Creatures - E
Cooking With Magic - O

⤘Bᴇsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Cooking With Magic, Potions, and Defence Against the Dark Arts
⤘Wᴏʀsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: History of Magic, Mythology
⤘Sᴜᴘᴇʀʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ: Best Hair

Dɪɢɢɪɴɢ Dᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

⤘Personality: I'm usually flirty, but also quite sweet. I'm a motherly woman, though I have a pretty short temper sometimes. I love cooking, and am quite creative with meals. I'm good with people, and love being sociable. It's such fun to host parties! I'm talkative and friendly, but my eldest daughter thinks otherwise. I try to be the best mother ever, and it seems to have worked well, but Cydney's personality was explosive. I like wine as well, and sometimes other kinds of alcohol. At least I'm modest and careful!
⤘Outlook: Half and Half, depending
⤘Hobbies: Cooking, Socializing, Drawing, Drinking, and Hosting Parties
⤘Likes: Talking, Being Complimented, Flirting Harmlessly, Good Food, and Friends
⤘Dislikes: Bratty Children, Arrogant People, Being Told Off, Cheap Wine, and Ruined Food
⤘Strengths: Cooking and Charisma
⤘Weaknesses: History Studies and Dealing with Droll People

Uᴘ Cʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ

⤘Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: Born the second daughter of Jeptha and Brianne Wakefield, I was younger only to my sister Olivia. I went through Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw, with lots of friends. It wasn't until after school that I truly fell for my dear William. Soon thereafter, we were married in a grand affair. About a year later came with news of our first child, a girl. Little did we know that we'd have six more. While the girls were in school, Cydney got pissy and ran away, before we got a Ministry letter stating she'd changed her surname to Wakefield, my maiden name. Ah well. My girls are all quite successful now, and I have yet to have a grandchild... YET.
⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Fᴇᴀʀs: That I'll one day be left abandoned and alone.
⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Dᴇsɪʀᴇs: To see my girls each have children. I'd love to be a grandmum.
⤘Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜs: Hummingbird

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:49 pm
xxxxGERTRUDExxxLAURAxxxADELWOOD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Moved to Stanford Family 02/17/18 - Updates to this character will be done there.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Gertie, Chickadee by mum

AGE Fifteen

BIRTHDAY March 8, 2025

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 11½ Inch, Apple Wood, Peacock Feather Core, with a Pliant Flexibility

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION I don't know

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pics. [3 - 4] [4 - 5] [6 - 9] Hoshizora Rin [10+]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Fifth

HONORS None

CLUBS Art Club (Since 1st year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Charms
                  DADA

WORST LESSONS
                  History
                  Transfigurations?
                  Alchemy?

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Alchemy ~ X
                  Arithmancy ~ X
                  Art ~ X
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ X
                  Healing ~ X
                  Muggle Studies ~ X
                  Music ~ X
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Being a Student

DREAM JOB I don't know...

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ HAPPY-GO-LUCKY I’m happy... always happy. Sad sometimes too, but I never get mad. I don't like to be alone, that’s usually when I’m sad or when someone turns me down. Though, I’m never sad for long, that’s why I’m said to always be happy. Being happy makes everything so much better.
              ■ EVEN TEMPERED Like I said I never get mad. Nothing bothers me. I'm never annoyed and I'm never angry. I get sad sometimes but that's the only way I'm ever bothered by peoples actions. Things just don’t get to me like they do some people. Unless it’s something positive…
              ■ HYPER I’m loud although most say I’m hyper. I just go, go, go and then I crash at the end of the day. I get excited by things that seem fun. Don’t get me wrong I can be quiet but I don't exactly like it.
              ■ ANTSY I just can’t sit still. There’s so much I could be doing. So, why would I want to sit in one place? It’s just more fun to run around and play all day long. Grownups just don’t understand. Why stay indoors when you can go outside and have some real fun and excitement.
              ■ HELPFUL I love to help people specially my mum in the kitchen or feeding our birdies. I'll even help with cleaning. I don't mind. I don’t mind helping with kids or giving advice. Though, I’m not so good at the advice part. I try and that’s really all that counts, right?
              ■ NAIVE I think everything is fun and games and I don't take things seriously. I let bad things roll by like water under a bridge. I prefer not to think on the bad and only focus on the good. That includes ignoring the wrong people have done and only focusing on good. Sometimes that results with me thinking certain people are my friends when they really aren't.

People
                  Sunshine
                  Adventure
                  Art
                  Bubble Bathes

DISLIKES
                  Being alone
                  Sitting Still
                  Bullies
                  Being Quiet (though I will be… I just don’t have to like it)
                  Not getting dessert (I love dessert)

HOBBIES
                  Coloring
                  Baking cakes with Mum
                  Playing with Bubbles (is that a thing?)

STRENGTHS
                  I'm well behaved
                  I'm never upset at anything

WEAKNESSES
                  I'm loud
                  I think everything is fun and games

FEARS
                  Losing my Mum

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I had a mum and a dad, but they left me. They left me alone at an orphanage, with nothing but a stuffed Kitty and the last name Stanford. I don’t remember them, not even what they look like. I think people call it abandonment but I don’t know much about that. Maybe someday they’ll come back for me? I’ve learned a lot of other kids are just like me. It’s sad but at least I have tons of friends. At least I think they’re my friends. Anyways, if my mum and dad don’t come for me, I hope someone else does come. That way I can know what it’s like to have a family, one with a mum and a dad and maybe a brother or sister. Not that we aren’t a family at the orphanage. I’d like to think we are. I mean we live together after all. Until then I’ll have fun with all the others and be waiting for my time to come.

2029 : A nice lady came to the orphanage her name's Tiffany. Her cousin adopted my friend Dris. Guess what she's adopting me! So now I'll have a family with a mommy and I'll be family with Dris. This is the best day of my life.

2031 : I was outside playing in the leaves and it happened! I used magic! I got all excited and turned the fall leaves blue and purple.

2034 : I went shopping with mum. We went to the pet shop and I met Hikaru he's my new friend. He'll be in Dris' year at Hogwarts. I wish I was going but I'll have to wait. Just means more time with mum.

With Dris off to Hogwarts along with Hikaru I kind of feel left out. My aunt took me to the London Zoo where I met Charlie. He was nice but I probably won’t see him again. It was a fun day at least. When March rolled around I counted the days until my birthday when I finally got my letter. I then spent the next few months counting the days till summer. The sooner summer got the sooner I knew I’d be going school shopping. September 1st here I come!

SCHOOL YEARS - - -

POST GRADUATION - - -

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              • Brenden Stanford (father)
              • Gabriella Stanford (sister)
              • Matthew Stanford (uncle NPC)
              Adopted Family
              • Tiffany Adelwood (mother)
              • Cydney Ellis née Wakefield (aunt) • Loki Ellis (uncle)
              • Lyndsea Adelwood (grandmother) • Brianne Wakefield (great-grandmother)
              • London & Mahalia Ellis (cousin) • Milo Abrams née Wakefield • Wyatt Abrams (2nd cousins) • Driskol & Laili Abrams (3rd cousins)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • N/A
              BEST FRIENDS • Donella Brown • Charlie Antunez
              FRIENDS
              • Driskol Abrams
              • Hikaru Nakano
              • Charlie Antunez
              • Daniel Jacobs
              • Donella Brown
              • Chance Whitethorne
              • Anastasia Wellworth
              • Wallis McGregor
              • Anandi Chahal

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Aine & Theodotus Ellis-Hall
              • Emma Bailey
              • Other Hufflepuffs & Fourth Years

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Munchkin Kitty named Tibi [x]
              • Wish I had a duck for a pet though. They love water... but they don't make very good pets, do they?

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 11/23/2017

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Year
■ Honors & Clubs sections added

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100