Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Bookworm's Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:31 pm
вσσкωσям's

User Image

Welcome to Bookworm's, book worms!

Bookworm's has everything to offer if you're in to reading. Though it may not be
nearly as big as the library, it sells the majority of the things you'd find in the
same area! Nonfiction, fantasy, science fiction, romance series, textbooks,
manga, comics, anything you like! Even books over the legend of the Nanoa
fruit. Be careful though. With all of the wonderful books, you might end up
spending a fortune after all!

Available Items:
Hardcover: $12.50
Paperback: $7
Thriller
Horror
Romance
Adventure
Suspense
Science Fiction
Fantasy
Philosophical
Self-Help
Graphic Novel: $15
Comics: $5.25
Drawing Books: $4

CDs: $8
Older Movies: $10
Newer Movies: $15

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:33 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $563.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

They soon made it to the bookstore and he whistled at the amount of books for sale within it. They had pretty much everything under the sun and the moon and he made a promise to himself to come back here again in the future and by some different books to occupy his free time. Since he now had a lot of it.

He looked around the whole entire store before he eventually found the section about the legend of the island holding the Nanoa Fruit, and decided to get it in paperback since it costs only 7 dollars, and he also got a drawing book for 4 dollars. He paid 11 dollars for everything so that left him with 563 dollars and 50 cents. When he paid for it he found her and smiled at her.

"Are you interested in books Nana-chan?"

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*ENTER*

The two finally arrived at the store and when they did, Nana let go of his arm and strolled around the various genres. She had stumbled upon philosophy and of course, one thing lead to another and she ended up buying two philosophical books on time which left her with 486 dollars. The girl didn't want to ask Kan to buy them for her, since he already agreed on buying her a dress today.

"Hm? Well of course, I was reading this morning wasn't I?" Nana said. She stood on the tips of her toes and plucked a science fiction book from the top shelf. "I study when I'm not doing anything particularly important." The demon explained as she returned the book to its original spot. Her crimson eyes danced about the shelves as she searched for a particular book that complimented her hobbies.

From the self-help genre she found a sewing guide that struck her interest... But the only problem with getting it was its location. "Newspaper Boy, can you reach and grab that one for me? The sewing one." Nana asked. She raised her arm and pointed at the top of the shelf.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Happy
Tagged: Kan
Money: $486
Outfit: All Black

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:09 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"Yes of course, I meant to say if you found anything interesting here to read later on." He saw the philosophy books that she bought for herself, and then saw her grab the science fiction book as well, but then returned it to where it was. He then followed her to the self-help genre and saw her trying to reach for a sewing book, but cutely couldn't reach it. He had already seen the book she was going for, so when she asked for help he easily reached up and grabbed it, and smirked, deciding to tease her a bit.

"Say please Nana-chan, and it's yours." Of course he was going to give it to her either way, but he wanted to see if she'd actually say it or not.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"W-What?" Nana grew slightly furious as he teased her with the book. "Are you playing with me, Newspaper Boy!?"

She turned her head to the side with her crimson eyes averting to the floor. A deep red began to cover her cheeks that made her face a rosy color. "P-P..." Nana stammered, trying to muster up the courage to simply ask for the book. "P-Please... Give me the book." The demon extended her hand and waited for him to place the book onto her palm. "Was that good enough for you? Or do you want me to roll on the floor like a dog and beg?" Gah!? What are you saying!? He might actually consider it!

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Flustered
Money: $486

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He continued to smirk as she got frustrated, waiting for her to say it to him. He then noticed her eyes going down to the floor and the sight before him dropped the smirk off his face, and made him blush rather terribly as well. He couldn't describe exactly how her rather vulnerable blushing face made him feel, but it made his head spin around in crazy circles. She in that one moment just seemed so innocent that it did things to him. Not inappropriate things of course, but it certainly got a fluttering reaction from him as he handed her the book, the blush still on his face.

"H-H-Here you go. I wouldn't want to you act like a dog....When you're so much like...a black elegant swan...Begging is completely beneath you."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

She held the book close and cleared her throat. "Let's just pretend... This never happened... Alright, Newspaper Boy?" Nana would never let this thing get to her head. Oh God... She felt incredibly humiliated. "Newspaper Boy?" The girl stared at him for a moment and raised a brow. His face was beet red as well, and it was a rather amusing sight to see. Nana raised her hand and waved it in front of his face. "I'm going to pay for my book."

Awkwardly, Nana sauntered off and headed to the register. She spent seven more dollars and now had three books in her hands as well as the small bag of goodies from the cafe.

"Ahem... Uhm... Are you ready?" She tried her best with acting natural after the scene that had happened earlier. Nana knew she couldn't live this down.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Awkward
Money: $479

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:21 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"Yeah...never happened..." He said still knowing he'd never be able to get what happened between them out of his mind. He simply nodded when she said she was going to go and pay for her book, not being able to say much else. He shook himself out of it, trying to act normal as possible.

When she got back from buying her books he smiled at her before offering his arm out to her again. "Yes I'm ready. Ready to go and pick you out a dress?" Sure he said that he would pretend it never happened, but he did usually write everything about his day in his own person journal.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Good!" She nodded her head and looped her arm around his. "I'm definitely ready for that dress." The girl gave him a small smile before nudging him with her elbow. "Let's go, Newspaper Boy, the Queen awaits her new fitting gown."

Dresses, let's just think about dresses... Not about the blushing... Nana you are royalty, blushing is for peasant actors in soap operas. Confidently, she puffed out her chest and fixed her hair and awaited Kan's lead. I'm gonna wear that new dress out like there's no tomorrow!

[ Out.Of.Chamomile; Posting will probably be slower on the weekday since there's school, hng. ]

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Awkward

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya strolled into the bookstore, and her eyes widened at all of the books. Not knowing where to start first she picked a random section and went over to it. Looking at the shelves she found that she had wandered into the manga section. She started scanning through the titles and her fingers brushed against the first volume of Sailor Moon. Pulling it out she gazed at the cover with fondness, she had loved reading the series when she was younger and she watched the anime along with reading the manga, but sadly hadn't read it in years. She decided to purchase the first few volumes, and so went about collecting volumes 1-4 tucking them securely under her arm.

On her way to the cash register she stopped for a second to pick up a drawing book. She set her books on the counter for them to be rung up. The price came up to $79, she pulled out her wallet and handed over the bills. Her books were placed in a bag and handed back to her. She smiled and turned to exit the store, knowing exactly where she wanted to go next.

{Exits}

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: Sucre's Refinement】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With:】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $402

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 pm
Goddess Skaia
That's fine.

User Image

He laughed when she called herself a queen. "Yes of course Your Highness. Do you have a special clothes store you like to shop at for your dresses?" He was going to keep his mind focused on their dress shopping quest and try to forget for the time being the blushing episode. He just wanted to spend the rest of the day with her without it seeming so...awkward.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"There was one store I remembered... When we were walking down the streets, it was near Moonbucks. Catwalk? Not Catwalk?" Nana couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but as she sounded out the words it finally hit her. "Not-So Catwalk!" To her it sounded like some crummy peasant thrift store, but at this point she knew she wouldn't be walking to an overpriced boutique any time soon. Maybe with a few of Nana's sewing adjustments, she could be wearing something promising and award worthy. Just the thought of that made her smile even larger. "I'm gonna compile a whole knew outfit with this, just you wait! When you see me in that future dress, I'll blow your peasant socks off, Newspaper Boy!"

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful

User Image

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:28 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He chuckled and laughed from her crazy sense of humor. He hadn't remembered laughing like that in a very long time after what happened to him. There was nothing to laugh about when you were just being used for your genetics. "Okay to the Not-So-Catwalk it is then. Wow what a name for a clothes store. Sounds like a thrift store for poor people." He then exited the bookstore with her and made their way over there to pick her out something special.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:02 pm
"Mmmm...where are my mystery novels?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kohaku sighed a little...it was a bit long way from her house to the bookstore. Her grey eyes shined a bit, loving the smell of paper in the air. She walked over to the back room, and placed her name tag in her pocket, before stepping out the room in the back. Her grey eyes looked around feeling a bit lost.

This was a different feel than back home, chasing after criminals, solving murders, and sleeping in the back room without getting caught...well she could do that, but she'd rather leave a good impression on her boss. She didn't care much though if her boss thought she was a good-for-nothing thug or a saint. Kohaku sighed lightly, put on her name tag on her sweater, and started to walk around the bookstore getting the feel of the place. She would have to on her best behavior this time...it was her first job...well in this place anyways. 'Well...at least this place isn't so bad to work in.' she thought, placing her hands behind her back as she walked.

Kohaku had a feeling everyone would mistake for a guy, which she didn't mind, she wanted it that way after working so hard to get to where she was now, mentally. A strong-willed, intelligent, and hard-working person either a man or a woman...she didn't care much of that anymore.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC:}

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: Bookworm's...well at work Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Myself Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

User Image

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ➳: Voice
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ғᴀɴᴄʏ ➳: Outfit

"I gonna take a nap now..Zzzz."

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image
jለsፀռ ለշէsfiΣረծ

Jason Hartsfeild
|| Metahuman ||Single || Thirty One (31) || 6"4 || 196 lbs ||

User Image

Jason walked into the store with a tired expression. Coffee was just about the only thing keeping him up right now, and he was only home for a moment to unload boxes and everything that he had brought here from his home in Italy. And god that had taken hours and him being the fool he was thought the best thing to do after being on a plan for so long and unpacking for 90% of the day was to go out and buy a book. He shook his head and yawned into the palm of his gloves hand. He needed a fun kind of book to red, the only books he really had at home where books on science or the human body, things that would help with his work. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his trousers, tired blue eyes scanning the room. He started walking again, pacing the length of the selves. He had walked the length of at lest 5 selves before he found of book that was of his interest. He pulled the hardcover novel out of the shelve and read the title, Walls of the Universe. He scuffed a little, he would pull out a science fiction, but he remembered reading something about this book being good enough at the lest. He opened to the first page and began reading. He just wanted to quickly skim over and make sure this was something he really wanted. Hartsfield continued to walk the length of the shelves, his nose in the book, and he only stopped when he felt something bump into him, or rather him bump into something. He finished the paragraph he was reading and moved the book out of his face, looking at the gray eyes, man? In front of him. He looked the human over from head to toe, no that was a woman, he had an a few untold excrescences with woman, he was 31 for crying out loud. He cleared his throat to rid his voice of sleep. "Excuse me, my apologize's, should have been watching where I was going." He told her, closing the book in his hand and holding it next to his hip.

I'm A Mess
OoC:--
Thoughts:Something fun, something fun. No work crap Jason.
Outfit: This

ViViD Maestro

Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out