Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Cloven Hoofs and Short Tails (Miroqi x Shika-Nijino)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image

[color=#b0652b][/color]

User Image

[color=#E4287C][/color]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:00 pm
Miroqi was laughing in joy at the feeling of being able to run again. His leg had finally healed enough that it would allow that, and it was WONDERFUL, freedom defined! He tossed his head up, his mane flying in th breeze behind him, his tiny tail flagged in his excitement. He curved between a few trees, just to show himself he could, then slowed down. He knew that he had to not push it too far... He'd only been able to run again for the past two weeks and he needed to rebuild his endurance. Sighing, he glanced back at the nasty scars on his hind leg, knowing they would never truly fade.

He was going to spend the rest of his life with that damn walker's mark on him, but he'd grow the stronger for it, he was sure of it. He would never let himself be caught unawares by a walker again. He never planned to never let any bears close to him, and he would be suspicious of any of the other meat eaters now. But today? Today he was away from them all, and he was enjoying his freedom. He shook his head, to toss the thoughts in his head back, and then looked around, wondering what he might find near here.

Kara Asumie

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:48 pm
Traveling about the lands to find information on her past. She can't recall it. Her last memory was when she was a young adult and was found by two Fluttercorns that adopted her as their sister. They gave her a home. What little they had. They shared with her. Their parents killed and eaten by feline walkers. Something about that made her bond with them even more. Unsure of why that is what bonded her so deeply with them. To the point she hates to leave them behind to look for hints to her past. She had found someone that knew that there was a walker or two in the area close to where she was found so long ago and also around the time that she was found.

It made her believe that walkers destroyed her herd and family. Now she is looking for members that might have gotten away like she did. Maybe one of them still knew her and what her old name might have been. Seeing her new Fluttercorn family gave her the name she carries now. So learning of her past is semi important to her. Because if she can't find some truth on it then she can't let it go so that she can move forward with her mate. Who is like her best friend more then a mate but they get along so well. Although she feels bad that she left him behind to find her past but he understands just why she needs this.

Sighing as she comes to an area where she sees a stallion running about then he stops. Noticing his tail as she trots up to him. "Hmm excuse me sir may I ask you something?" She wonders as she stops as she is close but not too close to him. After all it isn't safe to normally walk up to one you don't know. Because anyone can be dangerous at any time as well. She watches the stallion as she is close enough to see his scar. Tempted to ask but thinks it would be better for her not to ask such a personal question to one she just met at this moment.

Her eyes always scanning the area she is in for any dangers that might be lurking in the shadows. Any animals that could also be walkers that are out for toys or snacks. She can't help but be like this. Her real family and adoptive family have been attacked by these heartless creatures of blood and death as she likes to think of them as. So it is better to never allow one close enough to get you then be a toy to them. Her adoptive sister was a toy to one. She is just happy that now her sister is safe.

Sighing a bit as she looks at his scar. Thinking to herself that maybe he was a toy to new as well.

Lady Aria Starstone
Her color is #E4287C

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:55 pm
His head jerks towards the mare, for he hadn't heard her coming. His stance was that of some one ready to flee at the first sign of need, and his eyes are wide, and some what frightened looking. He stares for a long moment at the mare, taking in every detail, including her long feather cape, before he slowly relaxes, though not completely. After all, she was a stranger, and who knew what was going on here? What she wore didn't LOOK like a pelt but... He didn't know all of the kinds of walker out there, and he figured it was better to be safe, and ready, then incautious and regretful.

After a long moment, he finally spoke. Despite the signs of his apprehension and fear, his tone was warm and a little flirty... Because he couldn't help it, really. This WAS a lovely mare, and he was a flirt at heart. He just was more cautious, now, about it. "You may, of course, thought I think you just did, m'lady." He gives a light hearted wink. His style of flirtation was clearly not the sort intended as anything serious, just friendly flirtation with some one he's just met. "Of course, I might wish to ask you one as well... Such as what brings a lovely lady like you all the way out here on your own?" His tone remained flirtatious, but it gave him the opening to seek out the information he needed to know. Was she hunting prey, or seeking something? Or perhaps she was just exploring. It was best to check.

Kara Asumie
Added!

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:27 pm
Hearing him as she smiles "I left my lover where he loves it the most. And my adoptive family are flutters who care for a garden to insure that our family has enough to eat all year round. So I came out traveling before winter truly hits so that I might be able to find hints to my past." Noticing that his stance looks to be of one that is a bit uneasy. Not coming closer as she knows that to another she might look strange. "My cape is feathers that my family and lover dyed and made for me as a B-day gift. I am not a walker if that is what you might be thinking. It was just because my lover has wings and I was a bit jealous so he had the idea to get me feathers." Stating that her cape isn't a pelt that a walker has. Well not that she knows of anyways. And she wasn't going to plan to go out and find every kind of walker that is out there.

That would be a death wish and not that she fancies to journey towards that wish either.

Lady Aria Starstone
Thank You.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:21 pm
Her words did less to make him easy then she might have thought. She knew what walkers were, and that wasn't something EVERYONE knew, he didn't think... However, he hid his unease even deeper, because he did not want to risk issues, and she might, like him, have a legitimate reason for knowing. "Ah, I see... Well I must needs be sure, as I... do not wish to meet another. One trying to turn me into dinner was enough in my life." He made it sound almost like he was joking about his accident, even if in his heart, he was terrified of the very idea.

He blinked some, as he processed her comment on a lover. Interesting that she brought him up so suddenly. Did she think he was... trying to seduce her? Was she that unfamiliar with lighthearted flirtation? He was so very confused as to why she did, but he left it alone for now. Better to figure out what she was looking for, or wanted from him. "Hints to your past? Hmm did your parents, the ones who adopt you, give you information about how they found you, anything about... why you were there, or alone?" He had no idea what he could do to help, but he wouldn't be so cold as to leave another who wanted to find their kith and kin stranded!

Kara Asumie

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:58 am
Shika nodding "Walkers are a problem and it seems more and more are popping up." She then listens to him as she talked about her lover only because she is proud of her lover and likes to brag about him. She stands still and without a sound as she focuses on every word he says. After all there might be a hint to her past in one's words. "Those who adopted me are my brother and sister. Their parents were killed by feline skinwalkers. Pure or cursed we aren't sure. But when they found me it looked like a walker had gotten a hold of me. The scars are long gone and the memory forgotten. But I want to find someone from my past so the I can move with my future."

Her small flicks a bit as she stretches her legs. Standing oh so straight made her legs and body feel sore at time. "Any hint at all would be nice. Even if it is just a rumor of a herd that was hunted down by a pack of walkers. I just wanna know if more escaped or if I am the only one." Tears in her eyes as she can recall a few fragments of her past. Were a pack of walkers came and then the blood.. Oh there was so much blood. She isn't even sure how she, a filly, was able to escape. But somehow she did and now she looks for others that might have. Just one person from her herd besides her. It is tugging at her heart. She prays that more got away then just her.

Looking away as she lets some tears drip to the ground as she then looks at him. "The past is a cruel thing but I must know. It is killing me not knowing.So any rumor at all that you might have heard. It happened years ago. I was only a filly at the time. If nothing thank you for your time." She smiles as she bows to him. Walkers destroy everything in their path. She wished that she could fight back against them. Oh how that would be helpful and maybe she could save another from going through what she did. Anyone who has come from a past were they lived or escaped from a walker. She wanted to save them all.

But sadly she doesn't have the power to do that. But if she did that is what she would do. She would hunt down walkers and destroy them. Oh who is she kidding. She has no such power and even if she did her lover wouldn't allow her to put herself in such danger. Sighing as she shakes her head to makes the thought. Looking back at him. "Oh I am sorry for my rudeness I am Shika-Nijiiro."

Lady Aria Starstone

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff